It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramayana the Hindu Epic : Proof of Extraterrestrials and Original Earth Race.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The Topic of Ramayana has been discussed earlier on ATS, but I want to present my own perspective on it, as an Hindu and an Indian. The Events described in Ramayana are believed to have taken place around 4th to 5th century B.C., although the correct time period is not yet known. According to Hinduism the whole world is situated in the supreme being "Brahma", who wakes and sleeps for specific periods of time and according to that the universe wakes (Creation) or sleeps (Destruction). Each Cycle of Creation and Destruction lasts for 100 Years each of Brahma's life.
A Yuga cycle consists of four yugas, the lengths of time in each yugas i.e. Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kaliyuga are 4, 3, 2, and 1 times an interval of 432,000 years or 4.32 million years is total time period. A thousand yuga cycles equals one day in Brahma's life i.e One Brahma's Day = 4,320,000,000 human years. And Brahma lives for 100 years, so you can imagine where will that figure reach.
The Ramayana period is placed in later period of the treta yuga. It is believed that we are in kaliyuga period now, and except in this cycle of time in all the others i.e. Dvapar, Treta and satyuga; there are all kind of stories in the scriptures describing humans as very powerful beings with all kinds of supernatural powers obtained after worshiping the various deities and an amazing fact that the average human height was 12-15 ft and the life of a human being could be thousand of years. Here is a article about Yuga cycles.

It is described how a human being stood as much as 12 feet tall and how the trees and animals are much larger as well. The Treta yuga was an even better time with the maximum life span as much 10,000 years. Spirituality is even higher, and finally, in the best of times, the Satya Yuga the life of a human being could be up to 100,000 years!

Full article : The Yuga

The Humans were described having the capability of turning day into night, shifting their outer form to anything, flying through the air without the use of any artificial means, yes those who have read vaimanika shashtra would argue with me on this one, all of you might think that all of those vimanas have some sort of engine or propulsion system, no they don't, the humans just levitate their bodies as well as anything they want to lift in the air and command through their hearts to go anywhere. There are scriptures describing of them having all the earth elements in their grasp. They can manipulate any earth element and can use it as their weapon.
(Photo from NDTV Imagine Ramayana TV Series)

Meghnath the son of Ravan (Demon) flying over Lanka.

It's hard to imagine humans having their average lifetime of thousands of years and levitating their bodies, and having all sorts of supernatural powers, why dont we have those kind of powers now. The only explanation that i can think of is they were not human beings at all.
What i think, ramayana is basically the description of battle between two ET races, the one very human looking but taller, if you look at the description of lord Ram, he is often shown in old scriptures as tall with his fully stretched arms while upright reaching up to his knees and thats what i have also heard from many priests and my family members, the other E.T. race is this demon race headed by Ravan, who wants to take over the whole universe. This demon race is described as having all kind of occult powers, at one point lord Ram asked the brother of Ravan why can't we just fly over the sea to reach lanka and rescue sita (his wife) to this he said such kind of powers are demonic in nature and can only be obtained by worshiping some evil entities.

For those of you who think there are no E.T. races in Ramayana read these few lines:

Sri Swami Shyamendra Paramahansa of Laxman Jhula, a modern satguru of the Kashmir Saiva school, wrote in 1994 the following lucid and informative description of Earth's four great Ages. "Golden Age, or Satya Yuga (3.891 million bce): The most recent Golden Age started in 3.9 million bce and ran to the beginning of the Silver Age. In the Golden Age, the Earth remains in constant communication with beings of different planets and planes of existence. Many of the semi-divine races maintain homes and even cities or states on the Earth. The Earth is far more fertile, lush, clean, vibrant and energized, so that all people can obtain whatever they need just from natural resources. Gems, jewels, coral and precious metals and stones of all kind are available in abundance and used widely. People are generally eighteen to twenty feet in height and remain extremely powerful throughout their lifetime. The average life span ranges from immortality in the beginning of the Golden Age to about 200,000 at the end of the Golden Age. Long, extreme meditation and austerity to obtain superhuman powers are fairly common.

Source

Silver Age, or Treta Yuga (2.163 million bce): In the Silver Age, people from other planets do not live or relate as intimately with humans, although they visit the Earth fairly frequently and impart knowledge to selected individuals. Only certain people from Earth have the ability to travel to other planets. There is great prosperity on the Earth, immense power and advanced fields of science and art. People are physically twelve to fourteen feet tall, very powerful with the use of mantras and are mentally perceptive. The average life span of people ranges from 60,000 to 10,000 years.

Source

How do you describe this being a human bear combination, he was the one of the head of the Lord Ram's army and his name is Jamvant.

or this one a human vulture named "Jatayu".

And in the middle of these two war hungry races, the original earth race was being made to suffer and manipulated to take sides. I will be ridiculed for this but this is what i believe that original earth beings looked like:
(Picture from NDTV Imagine Ramayana TV Series)

Yes they look more like apes with big nostrils and tales, they were depicted in Ramayana as physical much stronger than any of those E.T. races headed by Ram or Ravan. Both of them feared from their strength, they were heart centered beings and made their decisions from their heart as a result they just got dragged in to a war which was not their.
And a astonishing fact is this that nowhere in the Ramayan is the mention of female ape woman, this ape race were made to marry with human ( E.T. ) females. And i have no doubt that the current human race is the result of interbreeding and genetic manipulation by these E.T. beings. The genetic manipulation aspect or the intervention theory of human evolution is talked about by many people like Zechariah Sitchin, Lloyd Pye etc. I know you don't regard Lloyd Pye as a researcher of human evolution because he does not has a degree. But i believe in his theories, that original hominids were much more physically stronger than today's human beings, having high bone density, more adaptable to the environment he points out things like humans have 46 chromosomes and the hominids had 48; this is devolution of species and clearly points to genetic manipulation. We are just a slave race left on earth after their war was over.
Humans are not primates, we are engineered beings from Head to Toe.

Google Video Link

The scriptures like Ramayana are written to describe true history of a race so that the later generations may know what its race has gone through, but down the spiral of time these scriptures gets manipulated in to the agenda of the manipulators. The original writer might have tried hard to explain what he was seeing, but he can't do enough justice because he was not evolved enough to take in the events that were happening around him.

For all christianty religion people, read few of these lines:

Manu and the Flood: Manu had performed 10,000 years of austerities and had become as powerful as Brahma. One day he was meditating besides a stream when a fish appeared before him and asked for his protection against another fish which was chasing him. So Manu placed the fish in a jar but it soon become too big for that and asked to be taken to the Ganga. Manu did that but here also the fish outgrew its container and so, at last, Manu took it to the ocean where the fish was content. Here it revealed that it was none other than Brahma Himself. Brahma warned Manu of an impending deluge and told him to build an ark and put in it the seven rishis and the seeds of everything recognized by the Brahmins.

Source

Manu and Shatrupa are the hindu equivalent of Adam and Eve, now don't you see the similarities here to your well known story of Noah's ark. The Religion today is very much manipulated and humans are just constantly brainwashed to believe in it, but we have to dig truth out of it.

What do you think of my interpretation of Ramayana, please feel free to post your valued comments.

edit on 3-12-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Golden Age described in Hinduism could start from December 2012 according to this article:

Golden Age Could Begin in 2012 The ancient Hindus mainly used lunar calendars but also used solar calendars. If an average lunar year equals 354.36 days, then this would be about 5270 lunar years from the time when the Kali Yuga started until 21 Dec 2012. This is the same year that the Mayans predict rebirth of our planet. It is also about 5113 solar years of 365.24 days per year, and is day number 1,867,817 into the Kali Yuga. By either solar or lunar years, we are over 5,000 years into the Kali Yuga and it is time for Lord Krishna's prophecy to happen according to the ancient Hindu scriptures. Lord Krishna's Golden Age could easily begin in 2012!

Source
Just like in christianity there is an endtime prophecy of end by the coming of a messiah, in hinduism also it is the Kalki Avatar prophecy. So all of the religions ancient and new are basically the same and are in their hands. In my opinion the controllers of this reality know it from inside out, and will end it when they feel like.

edit on 3-12-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Giant Alien Creature uncovered by tsunami in India:

The remains of giant humans were also discovered in India but they were labeled as hoax, i don't know about this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
www.thecursedlands.com...

First, the video is part of a viral marketing campaign. Alas, if only it was true. (I know you said you didn't know about the vid...just pointing it out.)

I do have more to say about the rest, though. Very intriguing and one of my favorite topics. However, I must shop. I will edit this when I get back, though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

It's hard to imagine humans having their average lifetime of thousands of years and levitating their bodies, and having all sorts of supernatural powers, why don't we have those kind of powers now. The only explanation that i can think of is they were not human beings at all.

Is it really the only explanation you can think of? Perhaps the Epic of Ramayana is a collection of parables and accounts loosely based on historical people and events? This would mean that nobody was levitating or flying around in chariots. It would also mean that the characters within were invented to lend colour to the stories and make the relating of Hindu teaching and good morals exciting and interesting to the listener.

Far more likely, we never had any special powers to lose.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Excellent information.... This all rings true and seems to fit the stories over the years.... the truth has to be written somewhere... Somehow I always felt this human race is just an "experiment" or an off shoot of several races...We are going to be "renewed" into a new age,,, at some point. Unsure if its 12-2012.... but all signs are this is a possibility..

If other worlds are created and destroyed over the ages... AND WE HAVE PROOF.... Then WHY WILL OUR WORLD NOT BE DESTROYED AS WELL IN AN ALIEN WAR? What make our "earth" so much more different than the other ages...

One day someone will be digging in a cave, woods or a beach... and come across current earth artivacts and ashes/bones.. and wonder... "Gee I wonder if these people were really like us... and real?" ......

See, their ashes/ ages are under us.... we are next and then "a new heaven and earth" another age.. This is just how thiings work...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The Epic of Ramayana was written by a sage named Valmiki, he wrote it because he received the command from the supreme being, he was also shown the visions of all the incidents and the secrets connected with the story.

When he returned to his hermitage, Brahma (the fourfaced God, the creator), appeared to him and commanded him to compose an epic poem on the story of Ram as he had heard it from the great sage Narada, in his newly discovered metre. He also gave him the boon of the visions of all the incidents and the revelation of all the secrets connected with the story. Accordingly, Valmiki composed the epic, named it The Ramayana - the way or the conduct or the lifestory of Ram - the story of Ram's march in search of truth and righteousness.

Source

Isn't the similar way as Mohammad was given the message by the supreme being Allah. I bet those two supreme beings were one and the same.

But this doesn't mean the events of Ramayana never happened, may be they happened but not in the way of liking of this supreme being, and he erased and misplaced the facts here and there.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
reply to post by Kandinsky

The Epic of Ramayana was written by a sage named Valmiki, he wrote it because he received the command from the supreme being, he was also shown the visions of all the incidents and the secrets connected with the story.

When he returned to his hermitage, Brahma (the fourfaced God, the creator), appeared to him and commanded him to compose an epic poem on the story of Ram as he had heard it from the great sage Narada, in his newly discovered metre. He also gave him the boon of the visions of all the incidents and the revelation of all the secrets connected with the story. Accordingly, Valmiki composed the epic, named it The Ramayana - the way or the conduct or the lifestory of Ram - the story of Ram's march in search of truth and righteousness.

Source

Isn't the similar way as Mohammad was given the message by the supreme being Allah. I bet those two supreme beings were one and the same.

But this doesn't mean the events of Ramayana never happened, may be they happened but not in the way of liking of this supreme being, and he erased and misplaced the facts here and there.

Actually, It could very well even be the same being(One of them, that is) that also handed over the ten commandments, or atleast a being of the same group, as most of the Worlds religions indeed seems to be the result of. The reason that the religions are so diverse but yet so similar, is probably because different beings with different opinions aswell as also the very same beings, appeared in different parts of the World at the same time, plus, the "recievers" of the religions further altered them according to their own ideas and politics.
For instance, several of the Asa-gods of the North, have such a strong resemblance to the gods of Ancient Greece, that they just had to have been the same. Gods that also have strong resemblence to the gods of both Ancient Egypt aswell as Sumer and Mesopotamia. And so on.

By the way, some people believe that Brahma was actually the Sumerian God Anu. And it would also match with the description of him as being the "Creator God", although Anu's son, Enki, were indeed The Creator of Humanity, so I guess it could also have been Enki.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

i have to burst your bubble but hinduism is an evil mind control religion.I am myself a hindu and i have seen through it.

here is a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a article on the three evil minds aka bhrama,vishnu and shiva

xeeatwelve.com...
The first three evil minds were caught in an error that occurred in the True Creation Process. Bear in mind that the use of the term "error" does not have the same connotation as when the word "error" is normally used in the world. This error has been referred to as the Celestial Error. The Celestial Error is actually the Principle of Darkness.

The first three minds (high beings of Light) went into the Celestial Error and refused to accept correction to bring them back to the Light. These three minds escaped before the Celestial Error (the Principle of Polarity) was corrected. For all intents and purposes the Celestial Error has been corrected! However, the three minds refused the correction and went on their way to form their own principle that defies the Light, which is now commonly referred to as Darkness. Minds four through to eight were supposed to help retrieve the three "prodigal children", but they became trapped and corrupted by the other three minds. This is mainly due to the polarization energy that the three minds came up with in their early stages of creation of the Virtual Reality. It was also due to the fact that Evil was so foreign to the True-Light beings that they were naïvely caught in the traps.

this universe is a creation of a demiurge that all religions worship.
xeeatwelve.com...
It is necessary to digress here to explain that when the Principle of Polarity occurred, it was quickly corrected by the Light. However, three minds (beings) who became caught up in the Principle of Polarity refused the correction and went on their way to form their own principle that defies the Light. This Principle is now commonly referred to as "Darkness". Those responsible for forming and maintaining the Principle of Darkness are collectively known as the Evil Mind.

The Evil Mind rejected correction by the Light and went on to form Its own creation, which I have called the False-Light creation. The Evil Mind wants to preserve Its own creation and maintain Its own survival. Every thought that Darkness projects is embedded with the "instinct" of survival and self-preservation.

It would be easier to dismantle the False-Light creation at the macro level (the Universal Dodecahedron) even though pentagons are composed of strong angles. This is because the outer shell of Darkness is the most easily accessible. But, dismantling the Virtual Reality by commencing the disassembly of the Universal Dodecahedron is not an option for the Light. A being of Love would never contemplate such a drastic step because to break down the illusions by starting from the outer level would greatly endanger all the viable True-Light beings trapped within the dodecahedron. They could not survive outside of the Universal Dodecahedron because Darkness has modified all of Its prisoners so they depend upon contaminated energy.

Before the Universal Dodecahedron is dismantled, the viable trapped beings have to be removed from it. These beings will be taken to a "half-way house", so to speak, where the New Purging Energy can remove the Evil modifications so they can then return to the Pure Realm.

Destroying Darkness' outer "shell" (the Universal Dodecahedron) was not an acceptable option. Neither was a "wait-and-see" position acceptable, because it could have dire consequences. Therefore, the Light chose to go inside the Universal Dodecahedron and undertake the Rescue of the viable True-Light beings.

Darkness used hexahedrons to form suns (stars), and since hexahedrons have 90-degree angles, they are relatively easier to break down than the other symmetrical solids. Also, the type of prisons formed by hexahedrons are not as complicated as those formed by the other symmetrical solids. Thus, the stars are the weakest links in the fabric of Darkness' Virtual Reality. This information was not readily apparent from external circumspection of the illusions of Darkness.

The Light commenced Its plan to rescue the viable True-Light beings by initiating an intensive investigation of the nature of Darkness. This was done by sending parts of Itself inside the False-Light creation. Once the investigation was completed, the Light commenced formulating the plans for the Rescue. The Light's investigation was hampered by several constraints that Darkness imposed on all inhabitants of the Universal Dodecahedron.

read the articles by mrs amitakh standford @ www.xeeatwelve.com

rama was a evil god along with buddha,mohummad.these are the avatars of the 2nd evil mind aka vishnu

jesus christ was a being from outside this universal dedcahedron but his teachings were hijacked.

karma and reincarnation are an evil tools.you are constantly forced to born and die.there is no salvation

www.xeeatwelve.com...
Karma is evil.

Even in the astral world, one is subjected to the astral "laws" of karma. Astral beings are forced to re-incarnate again and again for reasons that are based upon lies. In the astral, one is forced or coaxed into believing that one has to do this or that in order to rid oneself of astral debts in order to attain liberation from the astral rebirths.
As an example, according to the law of karma, it is believed by many that if "X" assists a disabled person, "X" could be interfering with that person's karma, hence "X" would be punished with karmic debt for the interference. On the other hand, if "X" doesn't assist the disabled person, "X" could also be blamed for not assisting, and also incur karmic debt. How can "X" or anyone else know whether to act or not according to another's karma? "X" cannot know. Karma is a capricious system; it is devoid of justice. Even the purest of heart can and probably will be strapped with infinite karmic debt in this evil creation.

The Halls of Learning in the astral world that so many speak highly of, are in reality halls for various mass programming as well as individual programming. In other words, those who enter the Halls of Learning are brainwashed and programmed. This is also where the evil controllers in the guise of great spirits programme the beings on earth. The so-called "natural laws" that operate in the astral world are actually "laws" dictated by the archons of the usurping Evil god. Those who co-operate with the "natural laws" of the astral world are rewarded according to the whims of the evil controllers. Those who resist the evil controllers are punished, but most of those being punished are unaware of their punishment due to programming.

The Anunnaki "spirits" control the astral world just as they control the physical world. The Anunnaki Elite serve the evil lords of karma. They are the beings who play a major role in the administration of karma in the astral world. While it appears that the hierarchy of the "heavenly" government is run according to the advancement of souls, the truth is that, like karma here, it is never justly meted out as it is falsely proclaimed. "Souls" are forced or coaxed into reincarnating while they appear to be given the free will to choose to incarnate or to remain in the astral world.

Remember one important point: To break the bondage of karma here and in the astral, you should not accept karma. Instead, you should do what your heart or your essence feels right about at any particular time.

about cycles
www.xeeatwelve.com...
Chronological time is an illusion brought about by comparing one "wave movement" with another. In this sense, chronological time can be considered as a great circle that the whole of the False Creation of Darkness is passing through. The movement within this circle is extremely slow, and upon completion, it appears to have run its entire round of possibilities, experiences, manifestations etc. Then Darkness sends everything onto the endless cycle of time again. These pointless treks are seen in the movements through the ages of the zodiac.

2012 hoax
xeeatwelve.com...

Before the schism occurred, the Reptilian Anunnaki Elite would re-start time whenever things got too far out of control. The place where this took place was on their home planet, Nibiru, which orbited a star called ZAOS. The Anunnaki Elite realized that their planet and star were in a precarious situation long before they were destroyed. Therefore, they re-located the time re-starting device (called atu-waa) to a very remote planet that had virtually no technology. That remote planet was Earth.

But for the re-location of the atu-waa to the Earth, this planet would still be an insignificant, primitive world. Before the Anunnaki Elite selected Earth for the atu-waa, the planet was an unimportant, disposable celestial body that was used as a dumping ground for alien convicts, space garbage, and other trash.
The Garden of Eden is not an unfounded myth. It was created by the Anunnaki Elite as a posh prison to house certain high-ranking Anunnaki prisoners. Being a high-security area, it was the perfect place to re-locate the atu-waa. The location of the atu-waa is different from the location of the aperture, which is different from the energy source that I wrote about in Anunnaki and the Coming of the "Sacred" Cross.

When they invaded Iraq in 2003, the Vulturites were after the lost word of the Freemasons, the atu-waa, and the "power point" from where the atu-waa could be activated. They were not looking for weapons of mass destruction at all. They believed it was so urgent to conduct the search that they did not even bother to plant WMD in the country before invading it. In fact, if the Vulturites had planted WMD, then they would have had to cease their searches when they were found. That is why such extensive searches of vans, trucks, tankers and anything that could transport the items were carried out. They also looked in museums and many secret underground facilities. That is why the palaces were specially targeted for searches.

Many are following the Mayan calendar and mistakenly believe that the end of time is 2012. Those in the know have gone along with this date for a very important reason. It is now time to reveal that time must be re-started in 2008. The year 2012 was another misdirection by the Reptilians to keep their opposition and ordinary people less focused and more complacent. It was also designed to misguide the opposition in their plans. It was important that the date of 2012 was believably close to the actual date of 2008.

If time is not re-started in 2008, it will not be the end of time. Things will just take their own course, and the Cosmos will eventually wind down in a natural "death".
Some aliens are trying desperately to flee the Earth at this time. Their efforts have caused a lot of ice to melt in Antarctica and other places, along with a host of other problems. What they do not realize is that if time is not re-started from Earth in 2008, the whole Cosmos in the Virtual Reality will be affected too.
www.flyingbuffaloes7.net...
Long ago, the Anunnaki Elite were responsible for the creation of the Aztec/Mayan calendar, which gave the false postulation that 2012 could well be the end of this planet. Millennia ago, at the time the calendar was manufactured, the Anunnaki Elite thought that they could come back to Earth and re-visit the past to reset the Atu-waa before 2012, but they have failed, and time has run out for them because the Atu-waa had to be re-started before the end of 2008.
s I have written previously, the world does not have that much time before it expires, but its due date is NOT 2012! Even though the physical world will not be extinguished in 2012, the ruling elite will keep frightening people with fallacious information concerning the end of the world message. Things will deteriorate considerably over the next few years, with more severe storms, earthquakes, floods, droughts, heat waves etc, many of which will be artificially induced and compound the fear of the ominous approach of 2012. Interestingly, by 2012, the consciousnesses of many of the beings on the Earth (regardless of the physical forms they reside in) will have been evacuated or removed from their physical bodies. The replacement consciousnesses will predominantly be of a new strand of artificial consciousness, which will suit the ruling elites’ plans for world control.
edit on 5-12-2010 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, i got a lot of information from your post.

Originally posted by testsavage
reply to post by vinay86

i have to burst your bubble but hinduism is an evil mind control religion.I am myself a hindu and i have seen through it.

My Bubble was bursted a long time ago, i know that hinduism as well as other world religions are just brainwashing tools created by the elites to cause conflicts and to take control of humanity. I am from india where hinduism and many other religions originated. So I am having the first hand experience of the mind control aspects of religion, people here are so much brainwashed into worshiping these evil deities that they can go to any limits for justifying their faith in religion.

I liked your views that our universe is a creation of false light (Darkness) created by the three evil minds, and we the true light beings are trapped in it due to the polarization energy, but i also believe that this false light creation is a part of the true light, so we were never separated from the true light, we just have to get past our concrete beliefs about this reality and expand our perception to see the true light.

Even in the astral world, one is subjected to the astral "laws" of karma. Astral beings are forced to re-incarnate again and again for reasons that are based upon lies. In the astral, one is forced or coaxed into believing that one has to do this or that in order to rid oneself of astral debts in order to attain liberation from the astral rebirths.

Agreed with you on the fact that astral beings are made to reincarnate again and again. The astral planes especially the lower ones are more denser in thoughts and beliefs than their physical counterparts, the beings there are just livestock to these evil entities. I did a thread on this a while ago Link.
The whole concept of karma (prevalent in hinduism) is just a big lie, because there was never a thing called free will, everything happens according to a script.

Before the schism occurred, the Reptilian Anunnaki Elite would re-start time whenever things got too far out of control. The place where this took place was on their home planet, Nibiru, which orbited a star called ZAOS. The Anunnaki Elite realized that their planet and star were in a precarious situation long before they were destroyed. Therefore, they re-located the time re-starting device (called atu-waa) to a very remote planet that had virtually no technology. That remote planet was Earth.

Well I don't believe in a time restarting device, because you yourself have said that time is an illusion, and i also believe that. Everything that you can think will happen has already happened and is simultaneously existing in the god-mind. But i can't understand what you are trying to say when you say "whenever things get too for out of control"; things can get out of control only when people will realize who they really are. But in that case the elites can destroy all of the life on earth and will restart it whenever they want, they are collecting all the DNA and seeds etc.

Many are following the Mayan calendar and mistakenly believe that the end of time is 2012. Those in the know have gone along with this date for a very important reason. It is now time to reveal that time must be re-started in 2008. The year 2012 was another misdirection by the Reptilians to keep their opposition and ordinary people less focused and more complacent. It was also designed to misguide the opposition in their plans. It was important that the date of 2012 was believably close to the actual date of 2008.

I agree that the whole 2012 and mayan calendar is a carefully perpetrated hoax by the elites, i know they have the technologies to cause widespread destruction on earth (Earthquake, Floods, Pole shifts...etc.), I did a thread on this subject Possibility of a Man made "polar shift" but why they created this whole hoax, is some pivotal event is coming to liberate humanity that they don't want, like you said that our souls might get evacuated from this reality by 2012. If that is the reason behind this 2012 hoax, than before this event they will have to devise more ways to entrap our souls again.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I believe that there is some kind of evil program, to me it feels as if the world is being drained of its colours, at moments when I feel myself, I treasure, because after a short period of time I am back to being dragged in the mud. There is definitley a lot of upheaval going on in the spiritual world, and my most core belief is that things are going to "turn around" in some way, like turning the hour-glass over. I think that over time, reality starts to become stagnant, those seeds of unpredictablity creating a more flux-like reality, eventually settle down, and things become more mundane, more "dense" - however, when things "flip" then all the core structures are turned on thier heads. Something big will happen, at least to the world inside my mind, some kind of release from all this pressure that has been building up.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I believe that there is some kind of evil program, to me it feels as if the world is being drained of its colours, at moments when I feel myself, I treasure, because after a short period of time I am back to being dragged in the mud. There is definitley a lot of upheaval going on in the spiritual world, and my most core belief is that things are going to "turn around" in some way, like turning the hour-glass over. I think that over time, reality starts to become stagnant, those seeds of unpredictablity creating a more flux-like reality, eventually settle down, and things become more mundane, more "dense" - however, when things "flip" then all the core structures are turned on their heads.......

Wow those are some great thoughts i also feel the same way, Everyday i pray for change to come that would destroy all those false belief systems in religion as well as how we see ourselves. Even if 10% of world population truly pray for that revolutionary change which will show them the true light, than nothing can stop it from happening. But people are more busy in running after all those material things because they are trying to find themselves in those things, they will keep on running but will never find anything because there is no place like home......

Hey if you can spare some time would you like to comment on my new thread, its on mind control, regarding the panama school board shootings, where the gunman drew a V for vendetta symbol on a wall before starting shooting. Here is the link:
Another ELF Electromagnetic Waves Mind Control Victim: An insight into Clay Duke Panama Shootings.,

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You told me in another thread to discuss this here, so I shall.

I think Christianity is true. I have had experiences that attest to that truth. If you research the history of the church, including the miracles of Catholicism, there is a compelling argument to be made there. One of the main differences between Hinduism and Christianity is how the scriptures are presented. In Hinduism, marvels and wonders are stated as no big deal, that demons did fight in epics, monkeymen exist, and even that there are gods who have disputes and things like elephant heads. It's presented as no big deal. On the other hand, in Judaism and subsequently Christianity, the main point is they attest miracles as something hard to believe but that they did happen, and is something both awesome and fearful. Much of Christianity is testimony that admits that, even though it is hard to believe that a man did die and was resurrected, it did happen. I think by that point alone Hinduism is more suspected as being folklore then are Judaism and Christianity. I thing much of Hinduism as practiced today is allegorical or false doctrines, and the Vedic philosophies are more important than the thousands of gods. And I have reason to suspect what philosophical doctrines that the Vedic Brahmans did receive is the doctrine of malevolent spirits that tell the same lie to many cultures: that you can evolve to Godhood or Nirvana by spiritual enlightenment or means of your own rather than your goal being to obey God and return back to Him.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Thanks for sharing your beliefs, but here in India i see totally opposite side of Christianity, every other day i found christian people going around everywhere giving free literature and trying to lure citizens to join them. No other religion does such acts of trying to impose their belief systems. And where the money comes from for those activities no one knows that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

You are pretty much supposed to share the gospel freely. How is sharing it imposing your beliefs? It's not being spread by the sword or forced upon people. At the same time when people do not want to hear it, you are supposed to walk away and let those individuals deal with God when the day comes.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I was sitting at a bus stop one day, and this man sat along with me, after few minutes he started conversation with me by asking about which bus would take him to this destination, i told him the bus no., than he asked me where i am going, i told him the name of the place, he said that bus you told me about also goes through your destination, that means we can travel in the same bus.
Finally that bus came, I arose from the bench, but he remained seated, and as i started to approach towards the bus, he gave me a book titled " Jesus is your Savior ". I boarded the bus but he didn't, then it came to me that he knew all about buses and routes, he only started conversation with me to give me his book.
He was trying to make me comfortable, so that i would accept his book.
This way they make fool of people all over India and the world.

They could have simply set up camps to distribute their literature, but they know no one will come to them that way. That's why they resort to cheap tactics.

And as we are approaching 2012, one can see " Jesus can save you " ads all over the internet on many website. Not just in English, language but in regional languages too. where is so much money coming from.

This is what is called subliminal imposition of beliefs.

The christian missionaries in India, are extorting money from people in America, U.k. etc for eliminating poverty here in India, but they are doing nothing in that regard but are only supporting Freemasons and establishing more christian bases that are doing nothing but forcefully converting every Indian to Christianity.

Again i will not take sides of any religion, i believe some religions started good but they were hijacked and manipulated later.

edit on 1/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you knew someone was on the path to hell, would you not at least try to convince them not to walk the path?

Anyone can talk to anyone about any religion. That's the beauty of freedom of religion. They can only show you the way, you have to walk it. At least they aren't decapitating you for being a kafir. Merely talking about something or advertising something is not imposition.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Christian NGOs Funding Kashmir Valley Stone-Pelters

Christian missionaries were so far only known to be involved in conversion under the cover of human right activity using their enormous NGO funds from western countries, now they are getting involved in militant activities. This yet again exposes another ugly inhuman face of the so called human right activity groups. In the recent times the Christian missionaries have been in the news for child abuse but seem to be getting desperate for more bad press. Omar Abdulla may claim that the stone-pelters of the valley are guided by Pakistan but now we know they are being funded by Christian NGOs. What perturbs me is why would Christian agencies fund and support Islamic militancy in the valley? How do they benefit from this? Source.

Christian missionaries are funding terrorists in Asia.........wake up west and stop donations to these devils.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Got any news source for this? One that interviews people, contains documents, or footage of these activities?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Anyone can talk to anyone about any religion. That's the beauty of freedom of religion. They can only show you the way, you have to walk it. At least they aren't decapitating you for being a kafir. Merely talking about something or advertising something is not imposition.

May this open your eyes: Video from a Scandinavian.

edit on 18/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join