It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to President Bush from Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
FRIDAY, MAR. 14, 2003

An open letter to President Bush from Jesus
by Jesus

Yes my child, I have heard you. Many times I have spoken to you in return but your heart is hardened to my voice. Through the years you have asked me to grant you your wishes. I am not a genie. Why would you have me be a low spirit who would perform tricks at your request? I am Truth. Though I love you I can grant you nothing, not even the wisdom you plead for. Some are born with wisdom, some gain it through hard experience, but it cannot be bestowed.

You were born into a life of privilege, yet you are angry and unappreciative of your gilded comfort. Deep inside, you know that your mind is weak and this makes you envious and afraid. You have surrounded yourself with a high wall in order to seek protection. This wall is made up of people you admire, people more intelligent than yourself, people to give you guidance. What a shame. Guidance is the one thing I could have given you, if you had been willing to listen.

The people you keep close to you are the very people I chased from the temple. Some of them claim to speak for me. Their words are vile and they offend me. I am Peace. I do not sanction war. If you would live with me in your heart you must find your way out of the darkness you have created, for the path you walk is the path of evil. Do not pray for your army to prevail over another. The slaughter of children for treasure and pride is wickedness itself.

Open your heart, child, and I will show you the way. Yes, you will fail. Yes, you will be ashamed. Am I asking too much of you? Take my hand and I will give you the strength to see what good is in the world. The snakes around you will whisper against me, but I am Truth, and I will lead you into the Light. Turn your back on these charlatans, for they use you poorly and for their own purposes. Walk with me and show the world that your heart is filled with my Peace.

www.unknownnews.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
wow, that's a great letter. I think you could apply that to any figurehead at the least though!! great find!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
God I hate when bible thumpers apply jehsus to current events.. why don't you go worship in your own way without trying to shove your belief's down everybody's throat. You think this is cutesy? It's not.. Religeon is the reason for all wars. sheesh

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering why Jesus forgot to send a letter to Saddam Hussein.

Or may be Jesus is waiting that allah write the letter.

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why don't you go peddle your anti-religion crap to others, as most here know that religion is not the cause of most wars, the lust for power and conquest is.

Connie, that so-called letter from Jesus is extremely stupid and does not fit the particular president. Where was that letter when we had a president that thumbed his nose at all God's laws? Even then, it wouldn't have fit very well.

Or is this from the Brian/Jebus?
Some stupid human trying to put words in Christ's mouth.
Sheesh.

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
thomas crowne

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne...as most here know that religion is not the cause of most wars, the lust for power and conquest is.

...More accurately, self-proclaimed religious heirarchies use their religion as an *excuse* to cover up their true motivations (power-lust & the lust for conquest) for those wars...

new topics

top topics

join