It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe frozen by vicious winter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I'm still not buying the gulf stream excuse.

Then again, I live in a place where winter comes no matter what.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

After reading articles and posts for the past couple of months this is no surprise.

Does everyone remember recent discussions of the gulf stream and that it appeared to be slowing or even stopped? What effect do you think this will have on the Northern Hemishphere?

Below are some related articles in regard to the gulf stream.

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

The below article is from 2005 but it still goes into detail about effects the gulf stream has -
www.timesonline.co.uk...

bigpondnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Please read my thread here.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We in England are apparantly about to be hit with blizzard conditions and -20°C temps.

Cue the daily mail et al scare stories and copious snow pics

Yes its winter

Winter is cold

It snows sometimes

And the usual one flake of snow falling on London will reduce those southern softies to a jelly like wobbly panic so therefore the WHOLE country will grind to a halt and those with Chelsea tractors (4×4's) will be driving around with self satisfied, smug grins

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

yawn.....oh im sorry did you say something? Wasnt very productive.. If you are going to write in my thread please contribute something productive and not jsut a link to your thread! I posted news not a only a thoery. Sorry if i get a chance i will click ur link but to be honest i cant be bothered just yet.. Thanks anyways... Yawn

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Your smug grin is offensive, the past 2 years what i have seen on the news, extreme weather conditions in Europe grounding planes everywhere! trains to operating etc. oh is that normal for Uk or surrounding counties perhaps your government should pay more attention to infrastructure and not royal weddings lol.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join