It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world stage being set up for the Messiah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
My question for you to ponder is given the current climate of happenings in the world around you, is it conceivable to accept the fact that the world stage is being set up to weed out the Messiah?

What I mean by this is that perhaps TPTB cannot just stick any old guy in for the job. Think about it right... if they could then wouldn't they have done so already. Would they not have empowered Bush, Blair, and Obama etc with the title of world Messiah?

Whatever they do, if the people do not accept the notion then the Messiahs credibility falls flat on the floor.

So could it be possible that in some sort of alchemical play TPTB are increasing the all round pressures of life to make surface the gold from the ashler? The philosophers stone, the Holy Grail... Could it not all be metaphorical for inner change?

Perhaps this is what they mean by their motto "order from chaos"?

Perhaps they have been predestined to create chaos in the world so as to usher in the Messiah with each new age?

The reason I say this is because I don’t think the Messiah will be someone known to any of us.
When he comes he will rise rapidly through the ranks of world power, perhaps from being a common man to being the head of the EU in a matter of days!!!

You may ask how this is possible and i honestly believe that with the right words and approach to things you can influence a lot very quickly and this is one of the charismatic charms the Messiah will have.

I find it interesting with world religion today all focusing more and more in the direction of a Messiah or even Antichrist. Before you used to go to church and pray and be nice and it was all about family and morals and so on but now church is more and more focused on the more profound and prophetic parts of their holy books.

Coupled with this the arrival of Obama, Maître (Raj Patel), Prince William, Julian Assange even and the long list of other suitable Messiah types, it is not that hard to imagine that we are heading toward such a reality.

Not only that but if we take a closer look the whole disclosure project, I mean what is that really?

UFO's, Aliens.... Fallen Angels... Back to the bible... rapture and so on... it all leads back to the Messiah IMHO.

So this is why I say is it possible that the world is being controlled in the same way an initiate joins a secret society and walks is as an uneven block of stone, and with great work and great effort over time that stone is worked upon and the purified gold of a man is revealed. Is it not possible in the same way secret societies work on individuals to reach perfection they are not doing the same on a global scale to the world so that they can usher in that one perfect human... Their Messiah??

I have done enough reading and research over a good 15+ years on the topic of the Messiah, it has been a life long fascination and the deeper i tread the more i begin to see the same picture becoming more and more clearer.

Is it really that farfetched, honestly?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
My question for you to ponder is given the current climate of happenings in the world around you, is it conceivable to accept the fact that the world stage is being set up to weed out the Messiah?

What I mean by this is that perhaps TPTB cannot just stick any old guy in for the job. Think about it right... if they could then wouldn't they have done so already. Would they not have empowered Bush, Blair, and Obama etc with the title of world Messiah?

Whatever they do, if the people do not accept the notion then the Messiahs credibility falls flat on the floor.

So could it be possible that in some sort of alchemical play TPTB are increasing the all round pressures of life to make surface the gold from the ashler? The philosophers stone, the Holy Grail... Could it not all be metaphorical for inner change?

Perhaps this is what they mean by their motto "order from chaos"?

Perhaps they have been predestined to create chaos in the world so as to usher in the Messiah with each new age?

The reason I say this is because I don’t think the Messiah will be someone known to any of us.
When he comes he will rise rapidly through the ranks of world power, perhaps from being a common man to being the head of the EU in a matter of days!!!

You may ask how this is possible and i honestly believe that with the right words and approach to things you can influence a lot very quickly and this is one of the charismatic charms the Messiah will have.

I find it interesting with world religion today all focusing more and more in the direction of a Messiah or even Antichrist. Before you used to go to church and pray and be nice and it was all about family and morals and so on but now church is more and more focused on the more profound and prophetic parts of their holy books.

Coupled with this the arrival of Obama, Maître (Raj Patel), Prince William, Julian Assange even and the long list of other suitable Messiah types, it is not that hard to imagine that we are heading toward such a reality.

Not only that but if we take a closer look the whole disclosure project, I mean what is that really?

UFO's, Aliens.... Fallen Angels... Back to the bible... rapture and so on... it all leads back to the Messiah IMHO.

So this is why I say is it possible that the world is being controlled in the same way an initiate joins a secret society and walks is as an uneven block of stone, and with great work and great effort over time that stone is worked upon and the purified gold of a man is revealed. Is it not possible in the same way secret societies work on individuals to reach perfection they are not doing the same on a global scale to the world so that they can usher in that one perfect human... Their Messiah??

I have done enough reading and research over a good 15+ years on the topic of the Messiah, it has been a life long fascination and the deeper i tread the more i begin to see the same picture becoming more and more clearer.

Is it really that farfetched, honestly?

Even the Messiah is not perfect! No one is. He will join every man and women together to act as one!
You are correct in what you have stated. The world econmic society is setting for the one who returns all things to all people. He will bring the Earth and its people to one!

The Messiah is all and nothing! He will hide at first but bring his message to the world through the current technology.

He would be killed by people if he came out in public.

No matter what happens, he will judge the people of all tongues via the actions of the world!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In a sense, one could say we are all unique "formulas" encased in human flesh. With the whole concept of nature and nurture, we kind of thrive in our differences. So, given the amount of people on the planet. Will Superman be born, due to a divine ratio of the human formula?

It all depends on how you define mossiah. Like "superman", did this person make an evolutionary jump allowing them to see farther down the road? Or perhaps, and more likely, the Mossiah will be annointed into their position by tPtB. Backed by illusive power and ancient knowledge, they win a global popularity vote?

In a world of lies, evolution = truth. Maybe there will be many mossiahs. Vanity aside, we all relate to the symbol of Buddha's struggle, even if we know it or not.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
And which messiah are we talking about here? The Christian messiah? The Jewish messiah? The Islamic messiah? Who? Or will they all show up and duke it out? More importantly, where can I buy tickets?

Maybe you should stop worrying about some supernatural daddy figure showing up, forget about all of this superstition, and move on, good sir. Just a suggestion anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think the world needs to grow up and people need to stop wishing for some messiah to come and solve their problems. Right now, we're the best we've got, and we've got to get ourselves out of this mess on our own.

even if somebody did show up saying "I am the messiah, listen to me" all of the kids on YouTube would be like "FAAAAKE, get a job loser!!"

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is no messiah there is no antichrist there is no fallen angles. All of these supermen and bogeymen from the Bible and other religions all originated from predating myths, legends, and folk lore that were know to be false.

The Bible took all this predated nonsense and gathered it into one universal book to which over time has been GROSSLY MISTRANSLATED into complete nonsense that it is nothing less than shockingly different than the original message.

Dont believe me?? Well, start translating for yourself the TRUE ORIGINAL Hebrew meanings of the terms in the bible such as "satan" "christ" and "angels"

DO THIS, DO THIS NOW!!!

Thats only the TIP of the HUGE iceberg...

Folks have been conned. Folks have been conned, BADLY!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Your metephor is correct my friend. Through the alchemical process the philosophers stone is extracted from a base material. This stone, the white stone, is the mono atomic particle within everything known as Mana. I can certainly see the pressures of life raising a consciousness in a similar manner to bring about a change in mankind. Would one individual be enough to fulfill the role as messiah or would it be a unified effort of many people finally saying enough? I hope for the later but prepare for the former.

As far as TPTB, I do not think they have control over the situation. Perhaps world events truly are following a path which goes beyond the control of mankind. One will know in due time I imagine. Everything is in divine order.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

join