It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience the power of reciting good words....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would like to bring up the issue of the power of reciting good words in everyday life.

As some people might know the practice of Falun Dafa was introduced in 1992 and its base is to follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daikly life and hence improve your xinxing(virtue, mind, moral character, tolerance, forbearance etc).

In Falun Dafa one believes these three words reflect the highest law of this universe. If one is opposed to those words one will build karma(black matter) for himself, if one is acting in line with those words one will build virtue.

It might sound old-fashioned to focus on virtue but that is probably since the religions have decayed so much during modern times.

It is said in China that reciting the following words will bring you good luck throughout the endtimes:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

Some story about the power of these words:

www.clearwisdom.net...

www.clearwisdom.net...

It would be interesting to hear stories from people who try these words in their everyday life. I read a report on another forum from a woman who claimed she miraculously escaped a crash with her car after reciting these words. One must believe in the power of good to be able to use these words - I believe...

It seems like higher powers really can hear us - at all times.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
I would like to bring up the issue of the power of reciting good words in everyday life.

As some people might know the practice of Falun Dafa was introduced in 1992 and its base is to follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daikly life and hence improve your xinxing(virtue, mind, moral character, tolerance, forbearance etc).

In Falun Dafa one believes these three words reflect the highest law of this universe. If one is opposed to those words one will build karma(black matter) for himself, if one is acting in line with those words one will build virtue.

It might sound old-fashioned to focus on virtue but that is probably since the religions have decayed so much during modern times.

It is said in China that reciting the following words will bring you good luck throughout the endtimes:

"Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good."

Some story about the power of these words:

www.clearwisdom.net...

www.clearwisdom.net...

It would be interesting to hear stories from people who try these words in their everyday life. I read a report on another forum from a woman who claimed she miraculously escaped a crash with her car after reciting these words. One must believe in the power of good to be able to use these words - I believe...

It seems like higher powers really can hear us - at all times.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much for this post. I had not heard of this before and I'm delighted to be introduced to it.
Unlike many 'spiritual systems' for want of a better word, it was a very pleasant surprise to see that they make their book available free of charge. I see so many so-called spiritual development systems with a price tag which excludes a large majority of people. In their compassion, they make this available to all, free of charge, which is reassuring and inspires trust. It is a rare pleasure today to see someone walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.

I look forward to learning much more about this. Thanks again. If I could give you 100 flags I would!
edit on 3-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nice.
Words and sounds have powerfull effects on people.
I remember they tested water by speaking to it badly as in bad words, the water would have a negative reaction.
The human body is mostly water.
Those words could be like a mantra or something, carries a certain vibration to them.
I had never heard about this though, these words.
Niceone OP

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I dont know about all the religious aspects of it, about the end times etc, but I do think that reciting positive words and thinking positive thoughts will only bring about good changes in your life. This is a fact spoken by many ancient and new age societies. Probably because its true.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Thank you so much for this post. I had not heard of this before and I'm delighted to be introduced to it.
Unlike many 'spiritual systems' for want of a better word, it was a very pleasant surprise to see that they make their book available free of charge. I see so many so-called spiritual development systems with a price tag which excludes a large majority of people. In their compassion, they make this available to all, free of charge, which is reassuring and inspires trust. It is a rare pleasure today to see someone walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.

I look forward to learning much more about this. Thanks again. If I could give you 100 flags I would!
edit on 3-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Thanks!

I assume you mean the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

The exercises are also free:

www.falundafa.org...

And getting instruction is free too:

www.falundafa.org...

To summarize there is no need for any money if you want to do Falun Dafa self-cultivation, it is all up to yourself if you want to become a better person.

I have done a local experiment, of all people(mostly secular christians) that tried the exercises here, the vast majority said they felt peace of mind, more energy and an urge to continue practicing. Some of the people opened their third eye and started serious self-cultivation. Some people only practice once in a while and probably don´t have the predestined connection to start cultivation right now. In cultivation one talks about predestined connection. Most of the people also could feel the "Falun" spin when they did the exercises the first time.

Anyway, remember the nine words and get lucky!

PS: You can even talk to water: www.life-enthusiast.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thank you for this.

Recently, I have sort of stop reading abd topics, after reading Skyfloatings awesome thread on teh Law of Attraction. What we think about (and say and write) comes to and manifests in our material world.

What has been bothering me for the last couple days is the thought that of all the people that come here to ATS, only a fraction think pleasant thoughts for a fraction of the day...the rest of the day they are thinking about NWO conspiracies and banking thieves, therefor attracting these things to all of us, in theory....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Thank you for this.

Recently, I have sort of stop reading abd topics, after reading Skyfloatings awesome thread on teh Law of Attraction. What we think about (and say and write) comes to and manifests in our material world.

What has been bothering me for the last couple days is the thought that of all the people that come here to ATS, only a fraction think pleasant thoughts for a fraction of the day...the rest of the day they are thinking about NWO conspiracies and banking thieves, therefor attracting these things to all of us, in theory....

Actually, before I started self-cultivation I was also bitter about the conspiracies etc but after I saw the path to self-salvation for mankind I only focus on spreading the good news and let people try it for themselves.

Imagine there is someone making the decisions for this universe, would he not let people have any chance to better themselves before the end? In that case nobody could make it. In modern times only one spiritual practice has occured with a massive global impact, it is Falun Dafa and it is no coincidence. Self-cultivation of body and mind is the natural path to the future.

There really is hope for people who want to better themselves, if they just are prepared to try something different with an open mind.

In fact, I believe there are many, many good people on ATS and in due time they will see their exit door and take the chance and try something positive, at least that is my dream.

And for you reading this thread and trying this out - this is the best day of your life(of all the lives since you enterred the cycle of reincarnation). Do not forget those words whatever you do.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since my last report about these phenomena I have another story to share:

www.clearwisdom.net...

On a side note: A mom with kids that I know started saying these nine words before she drove off with her kids into a snow storm. Guess what, she started sliding off the road into the wilderness because of icy conditions, but the car inexplicably was stopped before hitting the woods and everyone was fine.

She told me she is certain she had help from above thanks to those words...

Any members who tried these words when they experienced hardship are welcome to report their experience.

new topics

top topics

join