It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we all need to be famous or worship somebody who in reality is no better than us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The internet has become an extension of the mass media as a refinement to mind control to exploit the commercial marketplace and create celebrities wiyh our money that are a poor role model that only aggravate the ego and make us all frustrated and even more isolated in cyberspace who wants to become more alienated become an android.

I definitely do not want to be part of the robot society

But the internet should have been used to facilitate going out and meeting more people in the real world imagine if all of us on this website actually met up and had a party made physical contact and organised our lives to get everything we want materially spiritually together we are more powerful?
edit on 3-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I see people as trying to associate with someone who is famous to get attention. When I was younger I always looked up to people who were more popular then me. Always agree with what they say. Now I'm my own person and prideful that I am. I do have influences from the likes of Ayn Rand, Buddha, Anton Levay, and many others.

join