It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

i agree and i dont agree as we are all barberic
the US, UK, france and every other country,

as long as there is man kind there will always be war
maybe if everyone is killed off we will have peace and evolution can take its place

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Originally posted by jontap
Most of them over there are nothing but a bunch of uncivilized barbaric animals with no morals whatsoever. It can be safe to say that until BOTH sides are extinct, the fighting will never end. Extinction to both seems like the only route for peace...

All over silly superstitious nonsense beliefs over whose invisible sky daddy is better. Morons... all of them.

You call them barbarians, yet you call for extinction yourself?

I say that these people need to be educated and enlightened, not killed.

-v

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Yeah, your right.. Muslims love Israeli's .. Oh wait thats right, they loath them. .. I promise you, the palestinian's are having parties over this info. There are muslims high fiving all over the world.

Lets quit all of the political correctness.. Its a bunch of crap!!! 99% of the terror threats to US and Israel are from teen -middle aged middle eastern men....PERIOD!

Lets stop frisking 80 year old white woman and 14 year old asian boys at the airports.. PERIOD!!!

I am not saying all Muslims are bad.. I am sure there are a couple that dont want global dominance.

Awaiting the arrival of The Muslim Jonny Cochran A.K.A oozy to chime in and tell us how wonderful it is that these men and women died.

Zionist this Zionist that - evil Israel..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by jontap

Originally posted by jontap
Most of them over there are nothing but a bunch of uncivilized barbaric animals with no morals whatsoever. It can be safe to say that until BOTH sides are extinct, the fighting will never end. Extinction to both seems like the only route for peace...

All over silly superstitious nonsense beliefs over whose invisible sky daddy is better. Morons... all of them.

You call them barbarians, yet you call for extinction yourself?

I say that these people need to be educated and enlightened, not killed.

-v

Nobody is "calling for" extinction at all. But extinction of the animals in that region surely seems to be the only route to peace over there.

I am calling it as I see it, and am simply not "calling for" anything. They are the ones whom are incapable of acting like civilized human beings. They have not changed their ways after much time, and it is almost a certain guarantee that they NEVER will. Therefore there is only ONE way to achieve peace over there.

Nothing but deluded violent savages over there... ALL of them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

WOW.. talk about blind followers....

"van packed with explosives"??? Delusional?
Show me where you got this info... Oh the police were in on it also? So when they were stopped, they let them keep the TNT?
Pathetic!

Some people only know how to parrot info. Try using logic when filtering the info you take in.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I would cheer and laugh if I was in palistine. Why? well Im a sub human (goyim) So being an animal, I guess I wouldnt know any better. I dont think I would have cheered at that american girl, who was run over with a bull dozer nor would I have cheered at the uss liberty. But if my home land was being stolen by a load of people. Whos only claim to the land was some story about a guy, who had a dream about a dog eh god. who said he could have the land. Then I would be dancing and cheering better than mossad did on 911

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

If the subtitles add to that video are true, than it is sickening and disgusting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
You have Islam-phobia.

Being aware of what Islam is isn't 'phobia'. It's called being smart. Islam is a horrid sex cult. It's founder was a liar and a mass murderer who faked visions of god in order to gain political power over people and to gain wealth. The Qu'ran is so full of errors and contradictions that it's a pathetic mess. The Islamic version of an afterlife is an abusrd unending sex orgy for men and eternal whore-dom for women. The cult is a misogynistic stinkhole. Being aware of all these facts, and being aware of the fact that many in the cult push it at the point of a bloody sword (just as their ancestors did when they destroyed vast and ancient thriving civilizations across the middle east and north africa) ... being aware of these facts is SMART .. not 'phobia'.

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The OP has put the the lenses of ignorance on and believes Israel is innocent and that Israel is the victim.

Looks like YOU have put on the lense of ignorance and believe that all muslims are innocent victims. Yep ... peaceful bunch Certainly better than the Jews that they hate so much.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Did you quote the right person because your reply doesn't make sense with what I said.

I don't know if you venture outside of ATS or not but early this morning on another site, there were people celebrating/cracking jokes about these people who were burned alive.
It seems it just isn't Muslims who "celebrate" and "high five" when these kind of things happen in Israel.
I said it was bad no matter which side does it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Its wrong if any celebrates this, but it does look like from the tone of this tread and title it is more about having an axe to grind against all of Islam.
Even if any are, I can't really blame them when you see all the hate comming out of Israel on a daily basis, they constantly terrorise the Muslim population there and it is ignored, they mock and insult Christians, both local and visting ones. Israel discriminates against its own fellow Jews if they aren't white, try being an Ethiopian Jew or other minority Jew race there. It is their own fault for the image their country has, stop trying to pretend like it is some holier then thou place that can do no wrong.
While there is no tape of the 5 dancing Israelis, both Fox and NYT both reported it, they celebrated 9/11 because they knew we would take their enemies out for them, they see us as tools.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Loss of life is always terrible. The negative comments may be due to the fact that these were mostly Israeli prison guards. Karma is a powerful force.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

While it is true, that this group which is labeled something alike "extreme islamists" is barbarous group, I tend to think that in those groups are individuals, who see the error of their ways and leave this group.

Individuals in these groups come and go and I think that you are wrong saying that nothing changes their behaviour. This group remains, but people in it change. Some of course may remain barbaric, but I bet there are least few people who change their ways as they think little bit about their actions.

-v

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Can you please change your topic title to something that doesn't condemn a whole religion because of a few comments on some forum ?

I might be against the muslim religion but topic titles like these are just not a good idea.

C'mon now. Islam is a religion of peace. And if you say otherwise you will be killed

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I would cheer and laugh if I was in palistine. Why?

... Because you would have been brainwashed from birth by the cult you were in (Islam) to see Jews as the enemy and to try to kill the 'jew pigs'. That's why you'd cheer and laugh. You would have been brainwashed by the cult you were in and by Hamas to hate since you were a child .. brainwashed by the ignorant and horrid 'kids' tv shows they put out calling for muslim kids to hate the 'jew pigs' and to kill themselves in Jihad. (FARFUR) That's why you'd cheer and laugh. Statistically you'd probably come from a very large family and you wouldn't have much of an education because OVERBREEDING means lack of funds to feed and educate a family, and therefore you would cheer and laugh due to the fact that you are uneducated and simply wouldn't know any better. That's why you'd cheer and laugh.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have tried to avoid this op like the plague but i will bite.

I hate islam as much as islam hates jews and have the scar's to prove it and so does my kids.

But where is this hatred got us?

Me

Im down a property in Gaza that I was forced to give to the palestinians for "peace", my kids had to go through councelling because of PTSD bought on through those so called "bottle rockets" that plagued their youth and I have too much blood on my hands as a soldier fighting for Britain and Israel, yet it was all for the sake of those self serving few who spread the hate so that they can retain their power.

Real peace will never happen because both sides leaders have monetary and power advantages. It suits them and their pockets for us to hate each other.

However even though most people recognise this now, there has been too much blood spilt in the investment of hatred to quit.

It will take an extreme act of forgiveness on both sides for real peace to be acheived.

However that will not happen because tptb will never allow their seed of hate to ever be disgarded..

Islam keeps its subjects subjucated in religious bs to further its dominion. It hates the Jews because judaism will not kowtow to it like the Christian west and will fight it. The fighting part just makes more martyrs for islam and furthers the blood feud of Isaac and Ishmael who are brothers that still fight for daddies love.

The only way for a lasting peace then is to rid ourselves of our puppet masters...

And if necessary, stop the spread of islam in the west and keep it in the places it belongs, and keep the west out of islamic countries..

The two are diametric to each other and cannot exist together.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
Its wrong if any celebrates this, but it does look like from the tone of this tread and title it is more about having an axe to grind against all of Islam.
Even if any are, I can't really blame them when you see all the hate comming out of Israel on a daily basis, they constantly terrorise the Muslim population there and it is ignored, they mock and insult Christians, both local and visting ones. Israel discriminates against its own fellow Jews if they aren't white, try being an Ethiopian Jew or other minority Jew race there. It is their own fault for the image their country has, stop trying to pretend like it is some holier then thou place that can do no wrong.
While there is no tape of the 5 dancing Israelis, both Fox and NYT both reported it, they celebrated 9/11 because they knew we would take their enemies out for them, they see us as tools.

So, because some mock "all of islam", does that in any way justify this "putting yourself down to the level of bashing whole of Israel ?

No one is asking for your empathy and/or sympathy. In particular not if your view is as you express it. Just a pity, if that's what you experienced while you were there.

Personally i think, that it doesn't make it more right, to exploit the tragedy of others by celebrating, because of the actions done by some other people. Instead one should try and make it better than that.

I won't go down that road and bash on the whole world of muslims because some are dancing. You can't paint all with same brush and as same goes for the Israelis. And probably, this is not only being celebrated by muslims. And who cares ? Think about the good ones, instead of the bad ones. They are "out there"...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
"Firefighters battled the blaze through the night
About 40 people have died in what is thought to be Israel's largest ever forest fire, police have said. Many of the victims were prison guards traveling on a bus which was caught in the inferno in the Carmel Mountains near the northern city of Haifa."

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Muslim website show the horrific scene of the torched bodies of the Israelis.
Warning: Viewer Discretion Is Advised

www.muslm.net...

Feel free to use online translation to read this disgusting texts.

We're probably all on the terrorist watch list now for hitting that site!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

U2U me a link ... and then explain to me how you determined that they were not muslim. Was his name "Bob" - That CANT BE MUSLIM...
I really would like a link to these sites with non muslims cheering this incident... Again, I would also like to kow how you were able to determine their religion.

Please and Thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
headline: Fire spreads further after aerial efforts suspended

www.ynetnews.com...

Aerial extinguishing efforts have been suspended for the night. Police Commissioner Dudi Cohen expressed hope that the fire will be contained by Saturday evening.

They stopped aerial efforts even though the fire is still raging? What's that all about?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join