It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

That muslm.net website is apparently flagged as an attack website by my McAfee software.
edit on 3-12-2010 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I agree..If you cage people like Israel has done to Palistine, you really can't blame them for celebrating the demise of what they must see as their captors...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

The five "dancing" Israelis were never filmed dancing,

But they were rejoicing, and they were filming. Could you please quit being so gullible.

-v
edit on 3-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 662

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Can you please change your topic title to something that doesn't condemn a whole religion because of a few comments on some forum ?

I might be against the muslim religion but topic titles like these are just not a good idea.

No, I can't and I wont.
This came from a major Muslim Forum. These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place. These are the same people who celebrate beheading. These are the same people who incite and call for a global Muslim rule by ways of holy war against the infidels.

Lol as talmudic jews, feinstein, shumer and liberman sponsor the food safety act to protect us. As talmudic jews chertoff and liebermann have people touching my crotch and subjecting me to radiation at the airport, as talmudic jew liebermann has the power to shut down websites with a phone call, as talmudic jew liebermann is working on an internet kill switch. Not that I'm a fan of Islam but I doubt it could be much worse than this. lol.

edit on 3-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

P.S. The 911 footage of the muslims dancing was stock footage shown on 911 to stir fear and hate in americans and justify wars. Of course people believe anything the news shows since they don't ask questions or think there is an agenda involved.

Did you watch the first beheading video? it looked like a bad B movie. It was totally fake. Of course again, americans don't ask questions.
edit on 3-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You people are unbelievable.

These were prison guards who died in a horrible fire.
They were on their way to rescue prisoners which are mostly Arabs (Damoon prison).
What “war zone” got to do with anything? I didn't say “Arabs”. Muslims are all over the world, not just the middle east.
No sane humane people ever celebrated the death of innocents in terror attacks, or in this case, a disaster. Arabs \ Muslims did so numerous times. Even when terror attacks were directed towards other Muslims. Whether this disaster is by natural cause or by deliberate arson, I don't know. If anyone implied it was deliberate, it was you. It was also implied in that Muslim website. It certainly won't be the first time Israeli Arabs set huge forest fires in Israel.

Your hate for Israel \ Jews \ Zionists is so strong, you can't even bring yourselves to say how sickening it is to celebrate the death of people, who's only crime is being Israelis.

Knowing what ATS is for the past two years or so, I'm not really sure why I'm surprised by your responses.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your hate for Israel \ Jews \ Zionists is so strong, you can't even bring yourselves to say how sickening it is to celebrate the death of people, who's only crime is being Israelis.

I don't hate Jews. i have Jewish blood from both sides of the family. I just hate the state of Israel and Zionism.

Knowing what ATS is for the past two years or so, I'm not really sure why I'm surprised by your responses.

Most of ATS leans to support Israel.

The red Phoenix
Pictures of innocent Palestine victims
UN school hit in Gaza

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

These were prison guards who died in a horrible fire.
They were on their way to rescue prisoners which are mostly Arabs (Damoon prison).
What “war zone” got to do with anything? I didn't say “Arabs”. Muslims are all over the world, not just the middle east.
No sane humane people ever celebrated the death of innocents in terror attacks, or in this case, a disaster. Arabs Muslims did so numerous times. Even when terror attacks were directed towards other Muslims. Whether this disaster is by natural cause or by deliberate arson, I don't know. If anyone implied it was deliberate, it was you. It was also implied in that Muslim website. It certainly won't be the first time Israeli Arabs set huge forest fires in Israel.

Your hate for Israel Jews Zionists is so strong, you can't even bring yourselves to say how sickening it is to celebrate the death of people, who's only crime is being Israelis.

Mate, you were not after sympathy or a discussion about the event with a thread title like this.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire

You got what you asked for..If ya don't like it then hit that little red cross top right..
OR, don't start provocative threads, titled to inflame....

edit on 3-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

While I certainly dont celebrate the dealths of any human being..and think those that are are as sickas all f**k... I do think it is a bit rich that Israel is calling for international support and aid to help them beat the fires.
IF they had used any part of the 180+billion dollars they have received from the US/UK and EU over the last 5 years on things that actually matter..like fire trucks instead of tanks..training firemen instead of hitmen..maybe they'd be able to handle this situation by themselves.
If they had worked at building relationships with their neighbors instead of trying to dominate or destroy them..maybe they'd have close by allies to call upon.

You cant save a people from themselves..and while they are free to choose to ignore wider reality all they want..they arent free to ignore the conseqences of ignoring reality.
They are their own worst enemy.
I almost feel sorry for them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No sane humane people ever celebrated the death of innocents in terror attacks, or in this case, a disaster. Arabs Muslims did so numerous times.

I agree..no SANE or HUMANE people ever would do this....would never celebrate or mock a death of any person.

In your rush to defend IDF policy however, you obviously didn't see or hear the press about the 5 Israelies caught dancing and filming the twin towers collapse in a van loaded with explosives meant for the GW Bridge on the same day then did you?.....

Link to source:
whatreallyhappened.com...
When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers: "We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

I supose you havent ever seen this for that matter either:

Link to laughing IDF Soldiers:
yfrog.com...

(That's the Nazi's 1943 on the left....IDF soliders in Gaza, 2008 on the right)

And I supose that these shirts arent 'mocking or laughing' at terroristic activity either....

Link to the 'two for one deaths' if you shoot a preganant Palestinain woman shirts:
yfrog.com...

One, printed for a platoon of Israeli snipers depicts an armed Palestinian pregnant women caught in the crosshairs of a rifle, with the disturbing caption in English: "1 shot 2 kills".
Another depicts a child carrying a gun also in the centre of a target.
"The smaller, the harder," read the words on the t-shirt.
According to a soldier interviewed by the newspaper, the message has a double meaning: "It's a kid, so you've got a little more of a problem, morally and also the target is smaller."
Another shows an Israeli soldier blowing up a mosque and reads "Only God forgives".

Sick is as sick does....and yes..no sane or humane people..would ever do this....you are very correct..congratulations.

Rosha
edit on 3-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Of course it is disgusting if people rejoice over other's sufferings.

But I doubt you'd never post a thread where Zionists are celebrating death of Palestinians. Would you?

-v

PS. I don't hate anybody. But it doesn't mean that I'd approve anything.
edit on 3-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 6413

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I'm surprised op didn't go as far as blaming
everyone else for the cause of the fire too.
Maybe it's an omen for things to come.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

So let me get's this straight. You have Islam-phobia. you're picturing in your mind that since the Muslims were behind this then all Muslims are evil.

And you're spreading disinformation.

There is no reason to believe this fire was started by Muslims.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What is your problem?

Fact: The forum in the op is Muslim
Fact: The members of the forum are Muslims.

I never said all 1.5 billion around the world are celebrating the death of Israelis.

I don't know who you people are, but right now, at least some of you, sound just like the disgusting muslim.net members who gloat for the death of innocents.
If you want to debate the 5 dancing Israelis nonsense, by all means. Open a thread about it and I will gladly join in. Right now, it is only used as a cheap attempt to spin this thread.

And in case you are wondering, a new fire broke out in three different places that are spreading in the area, but miles away from the main fire. At the moment, police forces are conducting a chase after an Arab group seen deliberately setting forests on fire. As I said, Israel has a long history with Arab Israelis who set fires to forests as a terror attack. You are welcome to do some research.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No sane humane people ever celebrated the death of innocents in terror attacks

....except that is for the Israeli government and many others of their ilk who openly celebrate the bombing of the King David hotel every year.

Cast Lead... they even got T-Shirts made. Remember the "one shot, two kills" slogan with the crosshairs on the pregnant arab woman?

Of course, that's not terrorism though is it. Oh no, that was a humanitarian exercise to liberate the Palestinian people from their elected government.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Of course, a few sick comments from some pathetic keyboard warriors on an internet forum means that you can tar 1.5 billion people with the same brush...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What is your problem?

Fact so what? plenty of Far right websites by Jews,Hindus and christians and people of any other faith that floats your boat.

Fact they are speaking arabic doesnt mean they are all Muslim

is it supprising that you have found a website that is glorrifying this? i wouldnt be supprised if you have dozens more.

just like if someone went to google and looked for jews celibrating deaths of palestinians, you would get a long search result.

using a far right website means jack all. and as a source means nothing as it can be played for all sides.

also this is priceless topic and title

when you see them go out into the streats and start using party poppers then come back and try and again

edit on 3-12-2010 by illusive man because: did i forget to mention its not like ATS doesnt have its fair share of idiots

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well it is the same as when a muslim dies, all the jews celebrate.
Dancing on 911 ring any bells? Cheering whilst americans died. Perhaps if the zionists went back to russia instead of pretending to be jews and stealing peoples land then the muslims wouldnt cheer so much.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What is your problem?

Quick correction to those "facts":

Fact: The forum where the OP is, is mainly muslim (supposedly).
Fact: Some (perhaps most) of the members are muslims. But propably there are also non-muslim members just for laughs.

You say that we distort this thread. Well you are distorting the facts as well.

-v

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

"Firefighters battled the blaze through the night
About 40 people have died in what is thought to be Israel's largest ever forest fire, police have said. Many of the victims were prison guards traveling on a bus which was caught in the inferno in the Carmel Mountains near the northern city of Haifa."

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Muslim website show the horrific scene of the torched bodies of the Israelis.
Warning: Viewer Discretion Is Advised

www.muslm.net...

Feel free to use online translation to read this disgusting texts.

oh you mean a celebration like this one ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Most of them over there are nothing but a bunch of uncivilized barbaric animals with no morals whatsoever. It can be safe to say that until BOTH sides are extinct, the fighting will never end. Extinction to both seems like the only route for peace...

All over silly superstitious nonsense beliefs over whose invisible sky daddy is better. Morons... all of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join