It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Actually, he is right.
I never got the whole "the order of the Quran has been changed!" argument. In the Hadith (the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad), it clearly states, aside from how he was made to repeat it to the Angel Gabriel in it's entirety so far, every year during Ramadan, the entire Quran would be said in order in the night prayers, throughout the month.

I'm not sure how your references are any better than his blog references, though. I can't find any references to those books or to those authors, except for from anti-islam blogs. Who is this Al-Sajstany? Who is this Al-Syouty? According to google, he's apparently a very highly rated MD on ratemd.com
edit on 7-12-2010 by babloyi because: Too many smileys

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

No.. he actually isn't right. Please look into the counsel that came together to get all of the versions of the Quran together... It was a counsel that decided the final order of said versions/verses.

I have looked into it enough to be convinced that what I am sying is correct.

If you dont hold the same opinion after reading the information I have provided, then I can only assume that nothing would change your mind.

Let the truth be known.. It is such an insignificant point for me.

Muhamad was a pedophile - that sanctioned violence!
Mary was a lying whore - and Joseph was a guilable fool. (what would you do if your wife came home and told you "god" did it?) Hello, 911 .. My wife is in need of a psychological exam! And medical attention!

All religion is delusional! Its all a bunch of crap that is swallowed by far to many people. Religion will soon enough be proven to be a fraud!

This is all my opinion.. I am not trying to convince anyone.. The item that I would like to press as fact, I have provided sources for. If you dont find those sources to be sufficient, then we can agree to disagree.
edit on 12/7/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Islamic-awareness

Have fun.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Are you slow? If you were to look at your "source" better... You had have noticed that it verified that it had been changed... BUT, the changes they claim were not factual.. Boy are you grasping at straws.. Ok I am done with you..

This is like watching a monkey f a football.. You'll keep sending me opinions of folks that have a different opinion than my own. ok ok ok.. i no longer care what you believe...right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Are you slow? If you were to look at your "source" better... You had have noticed that it verified that it had been changed... BUT, the changes they claim were not factual.. Boy are you grasping at straws.. Ok I am done with you..

This is like watching a monkey f a football.. You'll keep sending me opinions of folks that have a different opinion than my own. ok ok ok.. i no longer care what you believe...right or wrong.

Whatever rocks your boat mate.

You are the self proclaimed islamic scholar here so you know better don't you?

Every muslim seems to be wrong but you are right?

The evidence is in the Hufaz (people who've memorized perfectly every single verse in the Quran in it's exact order) that we have with us today:

Source

Source

Compilation of Quran

Compilation of Quran

Qurans historical authenticity

The false charge of forgery

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I no longer care... Ok .. So you believe that the quran is unchanged.. How does that change that it is a backassward religion that treats women like dogs? Barbaric religion needs to be euthanized!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I no longer care... Ok .. So you believe that the quran is unchanged.. How does that change that it is a backassward religion that treats women like dogs? Barbaric religion needs to be euthanized!!

of course you won't care now that you have been disproved.

Anyway we will leave the discussion of how barbaric islam is to a different day.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
So as I said earlier, you are either ignorant, or you are intentionally lying.

WRONG .. It says WIVES. It says MATES. Wives and mates have SEX.
72 virgin-whores servicing a man .. having sex with a man ... that's an unending orgy.
Use your freak'n common sense. Over and over the use of sensual and sexual terms. It means SEX.

Why are you still pretending to know anything about Islam?

Again, why are you pretending that this isn't all about sex when it clearly is?

I never said that heaven according to Islam wouldn't be sensual or even involve sex. Why shouldn't it?

Why shouldn't what? That there be sex in heaven? Sex is for procreation. Dead people in etherial form don't have bodies that need to procreate children. That's an earthly thing. Not a spiritual heavenly thing. And even if that strange belief of a new body in heaven actually happens, then why would anyone engage in something so mundane as useless sex when GOD and all the majesticness of heaven is before him/her? It would be lowering oneself instead of raising themselves up. It's absurd and carnel in thought process to think anyone would want sex when in that atmosphere.

to say that Islam is a sex obsessed cult is fairly stupid.

To say that Islam is not obsessed with sex is to be blind. It's all very clear and has been presented to you.

in this thread (before this post) from all your posts, you have mentioned "sex" 22 times, "cult" 25 times, "whore" 11 times, all in about 17 posts.

... because we are discussing sex in the islamic afterlife and sex in Islam ... OF COURSE those words are going to be used. geeeeezeeeee ... get a grip.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Your a joke.. laugh on silly boy.. I am just not going to go back and forth source for source.. I am smart enough to see that it is going to lead to NOTHING.

lets go back 4 pages to a different subject.. maybe we can agree on something? Or did you have your pom poms out ready to celebrate and I ruined that?

Grow up.. I believe what I have read ... you believe what you have read.. How long do you think I am going to chase your links? Is your mind open for change?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Is your mind open for change?

I could ask you the same question?

Don't pretend to be Mr.I KNOW IT ALL when you clearly don't.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I dont know it all.. I also never claimed to be a Islamic scholar. I simply have an opinion on something that I have done some research on. What is so wrong with that? Why is it wrong to be stead fast in my opinion.

It is typical for folks like yourself to be so aggressive towards others that dont share your opinion.

But.. when you put words in my mouth, resort to assuming things.. It shows me that you are not nearly as bright as you think you are. Or.. you are just very passionate and very stubborn. I hope it is the latter.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

If i was you i wouldn't bother replying to her posts.

She has mastered playing musical chairs and will deliberately ignore points that will go against her agenda.

You will find all her posts very simillar and lacks of proper sources on every thread.

PARROT:islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.

THE END!

New anti-islamic thread and you will see the same reply from her:

PARROT:islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.

No matter what you present it will be the same ol reply:

PARROT:islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.

And it just continues forever..........boooring....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If you don't mind me asking, why are you on ATS?

You should make a forum for this site and talk to like-minded folks:

Anti-Islam

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I dont know it all.. I also never claimed to be a Islamic scholar. I simply have an opinion on something that I have done some research on. What is so wrong with that? Why is it wrong to be stead fast in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with that, but don't force your opinions onto others if they don't share the same ground as you.Espicially if your opinions lack hard facts backing it.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

.. She has simply put an opinion out there..(which might I add, is backed up by Quran verses) Posters continue to ask her and debate her on this. She puts forth facts and actual text.. This is all disregarded for some reason. Then you flip the script and make the same claims over and over again yourselves.

I take the time to write a long post on the attrocities that the cult (Islam) is responsible for, and it goes ignored.

The best day on this planet will be the day that Islam is gone for good... If this requires all of Allahs followers to be united with whoredome and 72 virgins .. So be it..

I will call it the most successful version of natural selection ever!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Ok we get it you don't like islam.

Please don't start the same parrot talk like flyers:

PARROT:islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies.

Kinda defeats the point of discussing things with a open-mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Force my opinions? Aren't we doing the same thing? You attempting to prove yours and me mine? What makes my sources less valid than yours? That is the problem with religion..

Hard facts? Why are yours more credible? Because you posed them?

Rediculous!!!! All religions are wrong.. When you die your dead! There is no man in the clouds that grants wishes..
One day we will look back on modern religion like we do the religions of the ancients.. Needed at the time.. But laughable!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

All people that follow religion are brainwashed zombies.. IMO
I am not going to repeat myself over and over.. I dont care what anyone believes.. I simply try and wake people up with logic and facts (what I believe to be facts).

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Force my opinions? Aren't we doping the same thing? You attempting to prove yours and me mine? What makes my sources less valid than yours? That is the problem with religion..

I just showed you the other side of the coin while you on the other hand keep calling people who follow religion to be ignorant and brainwashed,unable to think.Learn how to respect people for their beliefs.Not everyone wants ot believe in the same things as you.

Rediculous!!!! All religions are wrong.. When you die your dead! There is no man in the clouds that grants wishes..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Force my opinions? Aren't we doping the same thing? You attempting to prove yours and me mine? What makes my sources less valid than yours? That is the problem with religion..

I just showed you the other side of the coin while you on the other hand keep calling people who follow religion to be ignorant and brainwashed,unable to think.Learn how to respect people for their beliefs.Not everyone wants ot believe in the same things as you.

How in the world do you consider your rhetoric to be different than mine? Yes, I think that anyone that believes in religion, is brainwashed in some way shape or form. I bet you say anyone that believes 911 or JFK or the moon landing...at least one of them, you claim that they are sheeple, that they are brainwashed. Why can't that be a valid statement, or opinion?

So lets summarize...
Your facts are valid and solid.
Your opinion is somehow more valid than mine.
Your words and opinions are NOT held to the same standard as mine.
You dont have to answer any questions, but expect others to answer yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join