It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE is a fascinating experience that catalyzes personal evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
PARANORMAL THEORY

Multidimensional manifestation It is evident to those who experience lucid out-of-body experiences that the consciousness transcends the physical brain, as the OBEer (or conscious projector) is aware and active while outside the temporarily dormant physical body.

According to the consciential paradigm, the consciousness is recognized as being the center or source of intelligence and individuality, something far beyond physical energy and matter. We consider the consciousness, then, to be something much more transcendental than physical awareness.

The OBE is completely different from dreams (ordinary or lucid), and from other altered states of consciousness. It is not a type of hallucination, neither is a creation of the imagination nor is it a daydream.

Inter-dimensional biofeedback technician who operates the QXCI computer Quantum Xeroid Consciousness Interface that can penetrate the unified field and exhibit psychic, healing, and or visionary abilities, in person or at a distance.

Projectiology: astral projection and mental conscious out-of-body experience ESP telepathically experience things events

Parapsychology Projectiology Experiences of the Consciousness Out side the Human Body from a study of past life regression

Evolutionary process reincarnation, understand the psychic experiences from a broader perspective.

Mastering bio-energies allows individuals to:

See in your mind's eye visualization bio-locate mapping
Subtle bodies mental and or astral body

(1) Experience conscious, controlled OBEs
(2) increase extrasensory perceptions;
(3) expand self-awareness and balance;
(4) develop psychic abilities;
(5) sense and unblock chakras;
(6) achiever greater emotional balance and physical well-being.
(7) Organize ones thoughts perform self-analysis

Discovering and understanding one’s personal energetic signals
Personal energisation while in the bio-energetic field, cosmic unified field Parapsychology paranormal.

The physical body needs rest, by direct personal experience ones consciousness itself can be active while the physical body sleeps and when the mind is functioning in some way to obtain information out side of its self by ESP telepathically experience things events

As Multidimensional manifestation of UFOs and life on other planets to understand the psychic experiences from a broader cosmic perspective and is a tool for personal growth, awareness an opportunity for us to obtain answers to questions such as:

• What is my purpose in life?
• Have I had previous lives?
• Can I meet someone who has died?
• Do I die with biological death?
• Where did I come from?

The OBE is a fascinating experience that catalyzes personal evolution.

A neurologist is a physician who specializes in neurology, and is trained to investigate, or diagnose and treat neurological activity

A large number of Neurosurgery diagnoses have been investigated these can affect the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), the peripheral nervous system, or the autonomic nervous system.

Neurologists may specialize in clinical neurophysiology, the field responsible for ECG, nerve conduction studies, by measuring potentials energy fields. Bio feed back equipment

Neuropsychiatry although many mental illnesses are believed to be neurological disorders they are classified separately, and treated by psychiatrists.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I can see that many people find OBE extremely interesting.

But few beginners know about the dangers. Without any Gong(energy) you can not defend yourself at all in other dimensions.

OBE is a shortcut who may get very dangerous.

Try cultivating yourself into a good person with lots of virtue, that way you will be able to develop all of your inborn powers, open your third eye and develop Gong(energy).

Personally I cultivate in Falun Dafa, it is based on Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) in daily life.

join