It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these silver things i see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Why when we close our eyes " should it be totally black " as you well know even in darkness there is light and information.

Maybe your remark was to provoke debate or just a slip of the tongue, i dont know, but please dont take offense at my posting.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

I see them too. I used to think they were spirits, until I started seeing them on walls, paper, in the air.. I know its not floaters. I think its probably some form of energy.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RollaFarmBoy29

Search for " Tiny dots in the air wherever i look " here on ATS. Many many people can see them they just dont know what they are, have a read of that thread, and you may be able to get some idea or if they relate to what it is you can see. Good luck.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

Thanks! I will look at it. The best way that I can describe it is, its like thousands of brilliantly bright shooting stars, but in broad daylight, and even on the cloudiest days I still see them.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Thanks. Its good to finally have a name for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is quite normal I can see them at any time I wish, I would describe it as a fine mist so I'm going to go with I can see the air that's all, they are not floaters I have one of those too, nothing strange here.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

Yes quite normal for those of us that can see them but for those that cant they would rather give false and misleading misinformation of which they know nothing about. I say let the people have their say and inwardly digest it and then form an opinion for yourselves.

Icanseeatoms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join