It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these silver things i see?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When i look at something and concentrate, usually happens when i look up the clear sky, i see tiny silver like dots flying around. Lots of them, just like a huge swarm of ants. Does anyone else see these things? Ive always been able to see them. Im just wondering if this is just common or something else. Ive always tried to ask people, but they just stare at me blankly so i thought ild bring it up here and see if anyone knows what im seeing lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I see those all the time. They could be visual floaters (sometimes can look like strands or bugs even) but those are normal and nothing out of the ordinary. The only cause for concern would be if they suddenly appeared. This could indicate an emergency such as vitreous detachment or inflammation. This is nothing paranormal, however.
edit on 12/3/2010 by cacnotcam because: Forgot to add something

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah i see them sometimes,I think the expression' seeing stars' after a blow to the head may have something to do with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah this floaters are in your eyes as from this VIDEO they show you what they are...hope it helpls

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
When I was much younger, I could see...
well, the best way I can describe them is
millions and millions of very small
clear nuclei ? whenever looked at the blue sky.(just swimming everywhere.) I use to say to my parents hey, I can see the air !
but, they would say; yea, yea sure you can.
Then when i got older they just stopped or
I just quit paying attention to them.
now I'm 50 and cant see much of anything with-out
wearing reading glasses. I thought I was special
as a kid, because I never met any one else that had seen them.
till this day I still do not understand what was going on .

And yes today I have floaters .
edit on 3-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: to add a line

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
They are not floaties. They are exactly what brain garden describes. I just want to know if anyone knows what they are

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just like brain garden said they are I have them. since i was a kid. I see them all the time especially when i look at a blue sky. Sometimes i dont need anything more than to just space out and they will become visable. They shoot around real fast like lightning but others will just hang out ive seen some even multiply.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You might be able to see energy. Sometimes I notice this too. Usually I start seeing it then it dawns on me that I'm seeing this. The little girl down the street from me told me one day that she can see air. I believe this was her way of trying to understanding what it was. I think its energy!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

I still see them..
I used to think they were molcules when I was a kid, now I still have no clue

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
floaters follow the eye path. I have no idea what the squiggles are. perhaps another eye phenomenon but I have only seen them in the sky. One day I'm going to have to look at something as bright as the sky but inside to see if i see them.

i was seeing a lot of orbs about a week ago but the last few days i haven't seen many. they are not floaters because they are stationary points of light..they seem to open and close and are never in direct line of sight but when i dart my eyes in that direction they close off. i saw one disappear and it almost looked like smoke, but not smoke...more like some type of energy vapor dissipating. most are larger light blue ones some are small and red.

floaters is when your retina does something... i can't remember. It's common in the elderly.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

If you are looking at the ground, they are most likely ants.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I too can see these, I used to think I was looking at molecules or energy waves. Sometimes they are more prominent than others but If I relax I can always see them now.

It reminds me a little bit of the magic eye pictures when you are almost focusing into the distance to see.

I've wondered recently whether this is the 'Morph' as discussed by the author Stuart Wilde.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Mabey you can see photons. So to test look at them and then look at them near shadow and see if they sort of attack the shadow near its boundries as if to force light there. Otherwise I cant help friend.
edit on 12/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No idea what it is, but I believe i see this as well. Remember when TV's had antennas, and sometimes the picture got white and fuzzy, that is what a clear blue sky looks like to me. It happens more vividly after a few nights of insomnia too for some reason. It is like the reception in my brain needs adjusting lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have these too, seen them for years, thought they were energy, organisms, definately not floaters i have those too and they're completely different.
its like a zillion little dots of light that have repetitive but intelligent swirly paths. they do go in and out of objects.. if you focus above a tree line you'll see a light green glow above the tree's if you watch long enough and watch the interaction of these thigns between that space..its very strange. No matter where you look you can see them its just harder to see them at times. you really have to concentrate. I have no answer but i know people have thought i was crazy too.. but serioulsy do the tree experiment.. as long as its a blue sky just focus above the tree's as if your looking PAST the tree's its amazing.
cheers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's called Blue field entoptic phenomenon

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody.

link sorry it's wiki

Edit to add I have always noticed this but never thought to look it up before.

Here is what it looks like (kind of) for reference

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9f45856a03.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 6-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yes, I have seen that. I have come to learn that these are energy. that people and animals can tap into. Normal eye can't see it. but Some people can, If you know what you are looking at. If you can see it, There are lot more you can see. Even aura's. This is also part of the energy that is used in Pranic Healing. (Energy Healing).

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have seen them too, but only once. Id describe them as 'Sparkles'...
I thought it was magnificant and that i was on to something....the next day i had a migrane, and i put the 'sparkles' dow to that and hadnt thought much about it since.

Till now....

What if the sky was like a giant TV only in ultra High Definition?

possibilities are endless i guess............

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I also see what you see.

What do you see when you close your eyes in a dark room? It should be completely black, but it isn't. I guess it's just background noise created by our brain.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ah the floaters brigade are rearing their heads again eh, well i can see these too and they are most definately not floaters, re the thread, tiny dots in the air wherever i look, this is not my thread but one i participated in.

I see them all the time even right now as i type this, looking out of the window into a grey sky, lots of cloud cover, but better still when its a bright sunny clear cloudless day whick is rare at this time of year and especially in England,

Now, as always, i can see other things too but i may save these for my first thread if i ever get round to it and time permits.

Dont be put off or feel you are alone, as you are certainly not, keep on looking and try to see past what you normally see and hopefully one day you will understand.

Icanseeatoms.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join