It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo craft phoenix/erik jimenez/heaven/12-1-2010 Daytime (Video Footage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Erik sent me this video and wanted to have me share it with ATS people interested with the subject of UFOs.
Its not a bad daylight video .
For me at one point it looked like a cross .He say's in the video there were three lights recorded on 12/1/2010.
He also say's in the video that he has been taping these for many years .
I might have him on my radio show to talk about this and why they are appearing to him in that area .
He stated "I filmed this ufo craft with lights,and orb in north phoenix,arizona 12-1-2010" .
My hope is that these UFOs will come in closer for him to record at some point .
Could certian people have contact with these UFOs on some level that they are and want to be recorded .
That just came to mind as he explained this video.

edit on 2-12-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: updated when it was video taped

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

I think there's a lot more sightings in the south than in the northern part of the states. Arizona has a good portion of them. Maybe they like the warmer weather? Interesting video.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Hm. If it was in the same place for an hour and a half, that would seem to rule out balloon. Any other explanations?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Good grief.

Does this guy know how cheap Tripods are?

If he has filmed more UFO's then anyone in history then couldn't he at least invest in a tripod and a lens that is capable of filming something thats in the sky.
Bird watchers manage it, amateur astronomers manage it, why is the best he can come up with a small white out of focus blob

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The ONLY real problem I have with these vids so far is that we're seeing a video of a video. So I have to reserve some judgement in acknowledgement of that fact.

On the other hand, I am leaning towards the conclusion that Erik HAS filmed more "ufos" than any other person in history.

This thread will probably flounder around like the other one, however, because folk listen and make judgements about the messenger rather than focusing on the good questions raised by these anomalies. That, and...well, he's shooting video of video, ahem.

I do hope ATS folk will start taking more interest in his vids, however, and realize that his personality and zeal are one of the reasons--in conjunction with his prolific footage--that we should be taking note. High Strangeness, so to speak, is probably the explanation here, and Erik's belief and fervor are the EXACT reason he is experiencing--some would say 'manifesting'--these visitations.

All I'm saying is keep a watch on this one y'all: I think there's a good chance we're seeing the real thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

This might be a lot of things, however it is no alien spaceship. It probably is a balloon

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

At 4 minutes into the video or so, he puts it on a tripod.
Not sure why it wasnt on one to begin with though.

Cheers
edit on 3-12-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nice video although "expert" ufo photographers make me scratch my head

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I really don't have a problem with the subject of the video, I would be as happy as anything if he recorded an amazingly detailed HD in focus UFO.

I just have a problem with someone dedicating a lot of their life to recording UFO's and not bothering to take the time to learn how to focus a camera or learn anything at all about filming distant objects. Why doesn't he take a course in videography if thats what he wants to spend time doing?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
With you there Dave, this modern day Shaman talk just freaks me out a little as does his dead pan delivery, something seems wrong / odd, I'm not so sure his lift goes all the way to the top.

As for what I see of his video's I'd bet almost all could be balloons, the so called UFO fleet as far as I can make out are balloons tied together, you can actually just make out the cord or whatever it is. Why would a so called fleet need to tie themselves together, is this a UFO nursery out for a walk?

I must say the weather there looks lovely, much better than this snow bound cold miserable Northolt UK.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
my life for one good close up video thats not shaking.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I agree that Erik needs to upload to YouTube from his recording device instead of having us view this from his Tv screen .I am going to email him to do this and try to stay focused on these UFOs when he see's them if at all possible .
This way ATS members can get a better look at the sightings taking place it seems regularly .
I do not believe that what he is seening is some Balloons like a few have suggested .
Do Balloons appear on a regular basis in area for someone to video tape them?

What kind of Balloon does that?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I just wanted to add this video from Erik here aswell from 11/27/2010 Titled positive et contact/erik jimenez/heaven/11-27-2010

Very interesting patterns in the way these UFOs are lined up to me .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
I do not believe that what he is seening is some Balloons like a few have suggested .
Do Balloons appear on a regular basis in area for someone to video tape them?

What kind of Balloon does that?

That's my thinking. The only reasonable explanation as far as balloons would be if Erik had an accomplice releasing alot of different types of balloons and I just don't think that's the case--he's a true believer. Someone playing a joke on him doesn't seemingly make much sense either.

I guess it's possible that some agency or laboratory or military entity could be using balloons for some reason, although I doubt they would be allowed to put all that stuff in the airspace over Phoenix.

davespanners: Yes, we all want a more detailed look see. Although, I must say, Erik does a better job filming than alot of folk. Let's try and be encouraging for now and see how this pans out.

new topics

top topics

join