It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse 2012 - CBC documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I watched part 1 of the videos and I found the best part to be the interview with Noory. What I found interesting is that the language used by Noory has been repeated many times here at ATS. I have read those same terms many times. That just might where many people are getting their hoax information.

I usually skip over videos because they are a waste of time, but this series might be worth it. At least it reports how dangerous the knuckleheads are that spout these hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Okay,

Apparently you want everything without having to do anything.

Graffiti is the documentation that proves the Egyptians built the pyramids because of ,"Drunkards of Menkaure." Plus a couple of names? There are carved names everywhere, I was just sure that is what you were referring to, seeing how you never provided anything other then your own opinion…. Everyone else is forced to prove themselves but not stereologist, you can say whatever you want. If you would’ve provided at least one example perhaps I never would’ve asked the question a second way, because apparently you feel you can say whatever, even though your whatever is not an answer… hense why I asked if the blue prints where next to the graffiti? Oh, and in case people don’t know… did those people used spray paint, and if not, what has the carbon dating showed regarding the age of the graffiti? I know if you find a musket ball that must prove they were built before the French Revolution, so therefore the Egyptians did it. Ample evidence… what pure nonsense! What about all the evidence that those pyramids were there long before the Egyptians? Oh that’s right, that must be ignored simply because you tow the line.

Regarding the baloney claim you never heard, its probably because you are not that familiar with American and European rewriting of history, or perhaps because academia doesn‘t talk about their sins very much. Oh that’s right, that never happened either. black people where the most advanced people on earth, and brown people were more advanced then white people… and then damn it, during the second world war, yellow people were more advanced… While we had Stonehenge… Yes, that’s exactly how the world presented the truth for all of history, and its not something that has only recently changed. You’re right I made that all up.

And there you go twisting my links to fit your twisted view of reality. I purposely put at the end of that list… “Now those websites are just to get you started,” because I didn’t misrepresent anything… I took you at your word, that obviously the Egyptians didn’t study, track or even have local lore about the planets… when you said, “Have you found anything from Egyptian writing that suggest they tracked these planets and especially observed the relative position of these planets?” and those links at least suggest in two, and even provides hyperlinks in one that does a little more then suggests the Egyptians did just that. But because you want something you haven’t earned, you get to call strike six? That was incredibly laughable. You remind me of that commercial with that fat kid running around claiming their’s nothing better then playing with his rain check.

You keep saying it equals nothing and its simply a cawinkadink… How could you possibly know? You have never checked it out yourself… You mean you're simply taking my word for it, that that physical alignment matches the pyramids of Giza… let alone all the other really cool stuff that happens over the next 18 days as seen from Earth. Wow, rain check, I mean stereologist thank you!

Because my links were completely unacceptable… Provide links to your claims regarding the graffiti proves the Egyptians built the Pyramids, and that the Egyptians apparently never watched or wrote anything down with regards to the stars. You want me to give you links proving the Egyptians watched the stars and wrote about them… wait… maybe you didn’t mean the stars you mean this convergence only… I see, seeing how it happened no sooner then 13 thousand years ago… it means nothing… 2012 equals nothing, you have a website that says 2012 equals nothing, your agenda says 2012 equals nothing, so therefore 2012 equals nothing, and anything that challenges that belief equals nothing and you refuse to even look… brilliant!!!

Well now I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist… show proof that the Egyptians wrote anything over 13/27 thousand years ago… so proof that that graffiti proves when the pyramids were built, or that the Egyptians even built the pyramids… seeing how people wrote their names on those pyramids two thousand, three thousand, even four thousand years ago, and the most brazen do so even today. Hell some even shot them with musket balls and 50 caliber machine guns… plus a whole host of things that have happened to those Pyramids we know nothing about.

Finally, I didn’t play with that program, I discovered something I thought was damn interesting and then checked into it. Brought it here to ATS to have the members here beat it up with their own math. While at the same time having friends check the math themselves. I then sent it to people all across the Internet. I then sent it to Egyptologist in Egypt, America, Australia, India, South America, Europe and South Africa. Trying to get them to help. Almost each of them have written me back. Each proclaiming this is an interesting find deserving more study. And I agree… I brought this here for ATS members to make up their own mind. To give them something tangible they could take to their family and friends to add a little more spice to the whole 2012 hype. Now I’m sorry you’ve never had an original idea your entire life, for that I guess you are seeking forgiveness, so… dominus-ominus, I forgive thee. (as I wave my hand in front of me like a cross.)

--Charles Marcello
edit on 6-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Thanks for posting just your opinions. You certainly have odd ideas as you posted in the first 2 paragraphs. That's all they are opinions and certainly not ones based on actual facts.

The hieroglyphics found in the relieving chambers in 1837 were first unintelligible. Some fringe authors like Hancock and Sitchin and Bauval have claimed that Vyse made the inscriptions himself. In 1837 hieroglyphics were difficult to read since the Rosetta stone had been discovered in 1799. Champollion didn't work out the hieroglyphics till 1822.

Hancock was shown the inscriptions and now says,

Cracks in some of the joints reveal hieroglyphs set far back into the masonry. No 'forger' could possibly have reached in there after the blocks had been set in place - blocks, I should add, that weigh tens of tons each and that are immovably interlinked with one another. The only reasonable conclusion is the one which orthodox Egyptologists have already long held - namely that the hieroglyphs are genuine Old Kingdom graffiti and that they were daubed on the blocks before construction began.

Even Hancock recognizes that the pyramids date from the Middle Kingdom. The evidence is very clear that the Giza pyramids are not ancient.

Hancock has the following to say about the pyramids

For the record I believe that Khufu did build the Great Pyramid - or anyway most of it (perhaps the subterranean chamber and some other rock-hewn parts of the structure may be earlier).

So even a fringe author has seen the light that the pyramids are Egyptian in origin.

What about all the evidence that those pyramids were there long before the Egyptians? Oh that’s right, that must be ignored simply because you tow the line. [/quotes]
The evidence is clear that the pyramids are not ancient.

... and even provides hyperlinks in one that does a little more then suggests the Egyptians did just that.

Why didn't you simply provides links that supported your point of view instead of providing links that were a huge failure? After all this time you have not provided a single indication that the Egyptians were interested in these planetary positions. That certainly suggests that you have made no effort to support this observation of yours.

I see you got the polite brush off from all of the researchers. So nice to let us know that no one in the field shows any interest.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

My point of view is that that alignment perfectly matches the layout of Giza, and for people to see for themselves if the math proves it. All this other nonsense is your creation. You say things you know aren't true, you admit you haven't even looked, and now you're stating an assumption you know nothing about. And knowing your posting history here on ATS, you using Hancock in your attempt to support your claims is simply hilariously priceless. and umm.. isn't the official line the Giza Pyramids were created during the Old Kingdom 2575-2150 B.C.?

--Charles Marcello
edit on 6-12-2010 by littlebunny because: to add old kingdom dates and fix grammar errors

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

My point of view is that that alignment perfectly matches the layout of Giza, and for people to see for themselves if the math proves it. All this other nonsense is your creation. You say things you know aren't true, you admit you haven't even looked, and now you're stating an assumption you know nothing about. And knowing your posting history here on ATS, you using Hancock in your attempt to support your claims is simply hilariously priceless. and umm.. isn't the official line the Giza Pyramids were created during the Old Kingdom 2575-2150 B.C.?

The match up is nothing more than a coincidence.

Everything you've stated about me is a lie.

The nonsense is yours. To claim that a coincidence is more than a coincidence is laughable.

The following is a lie and a pitiful lie at best: "You say things you know aren't true"
The comment about me not looking something up is about what? I didn't make an effort to show that a coincidence was just a coincidence. True. You made no effort to show that the Egyptians tracked the paths of the planets. Instead you posted links to sites that did not support your claim. Didn't you think that people would check the links? Using links that are failures to support your claim just reveals your character. Knowing your posting history it seems that little or nothing you've posted is reliable.

At least Hancock has seen the light. When shown the evidence he learned. That can't be said about liars and frauds like Bauval, Sitchin, Von Daniken and the other fringe authors. Then again Hancock did hedge a bit on his claim because he was coming out with a book by Bauval. Maybe that is why he claimed the Middle Kingdom.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Firstly thanks to the poster uploading the clips. The whole show was geared towards making out all the people involved in 2010 awareness are out to make a quick buck. They never gave any details of the claims made by these people but allowed for plenty of comments about money making and the one guy from NASA to rubbish the whole thing. If anything 2012 makes people realise how fragile us humans really are. I mean if a minor catastrophe which didnt cause any earthquakes and tsunamis but instead maybe led to all the electricity being knocked out in a country happened it would be enough to cause major problems. Imagine waking in the morning to have no power, you cant phone anybody to find out what the problem is, you cant read a paper as print presses non functional, you have no lighting, no heating, your fridge doesnt work, food manufacturing comes to halt as all the machinery we rely on is not functional. Everyone panics and goes to the superstores for provisions which are going to be exhausted vey quickly due to people panic buying everything. This leads to rioting and people killing one another as the human instinct for survival kicks in. What would happen to all the nuclear power stations in the country ? how would they be controlled, could they melt down ? The police force is useless as all communications are down and people dont care or have any respect for the law. In a situation like I have mentioned those who are prepared in some way are going to have an advantage over the others who are programmed to believe by TPTB that we are invincible and nothing will ever happen to us as we are the greatest thing in the universe.

Ice ages happen regularly, if you dont know about this check it out on google and go here www.iceagenow.com...

The bottom line is if in 2012 there are 1-2 mile high tidal waves majority of us are screwed, i know i would be. But say something small happened that led to climate changes which in turn causes problems to farming etc.. I hope 2012 is just going to go by without to much problem but what worries more than 2012 is the state of the planet. A hell of a lot of people exhausting every resource on it and the inhabitants multiplying at an alarming rate.

Anyways I think the best any of us can do is make sure we do our own research and do what we think is best based on it. I mean we know one thing is for sure the government would never tell us of impending disaster it would cause too many problems for them. I mean would you tell your own kids if you knew something terrible was going to happen, I wouldnt, why upset and scare them if there is nothing could be done about it, let them be happy till the end.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
you know what, enough!!!

edit
edit
edit
edit on 6-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Finally.

You're better than that.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Well thank you SunnyDee,

I do know better...

--Charles Marcello
edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join