It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: John Boehner discussing ways to PREVENT Ron Paul from becoming Chairman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Five GOP leadership aides, speaking anonymously because a decision isn't final, say incoming House Speaker John Boehner has discussed ways to prevent Paul from becoming chairman or to keep him on a tight leash if he does.

www.businessweek.com...

Call these numbers over and over again...

Contact John Boehner:
(513)-779-5400 or (202)225-4000

Fox News contact number - 1-888-369-4762
www.foxnews.com...

Send the article link and quote to these emails so it gets more coverage.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

edit on 2-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I will do what I can to spread the word. He [John Boenher] should be stripped of his duties and removed from "public service" for conspiring a plot like this.
s+f

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.

Rotten to the core.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anybody have a critical view of his book End the FED? I'd like to read it, but I'm poor, so if it is worth reading, then I guess I will have to put on my black gloves and trench coat and get to business on obtaining that book.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Theses toadies are all bought and paid for by the financiers... Boehner should change his name to Boner...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

I will do what I can to spread the word. He [John Boenher] should be stripped of his duties and removed from "public service" for conspiring a plot like this.
s+f

You could say the same about Ron Paul for conspiring to abolish the FED. In fact, I believe that is what is happening now

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
Anybody have a critical view of his book End the FED? I'd like to read it, but I'm poor, so if it is worth reading, then I guess I will have to put on my black gloves and trench coat and get to business on obtaining that book.

Call your local library. If they don't have it, they should be able to do an inter-library loan and get it for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is pathetic. Why even bother trying to keep Ron Paul from his date with destiny? He was born to take on "the Bernank", here and now. This is his time. His fate. And nothing must keep him from it.

Perhaps when RP is President in 2012 he'll return the favour and keep Boehner on a tight leash.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg

Originally posted by asperetty

Call your local library. If they don't have it, they should be able to do an inter-library loan and get it for you.

I have checked three libraries and dozens of bookstores actually and none have it, so I don't even know where I could steal it from! Asiatic Society, American Center, St. Xaviers College Library...all negatives. But is the book informative?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

PM me and the book is yours Asperetty.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I've contacted Boner before and posted his reply on ATS .. he's to important to read his own mail, and I assure you neither he nor his aids give a rats ass about the constituents.. even after voting for the bailouts he didn't even have to campaign in his district (I lived in it at the time) he still won by a landslide victory..

He's nothing more than a parasite.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This will be like keeping Vampire Hunters away from Vampires! Ron Paul needs to go in there with a sledge hammer and break up that shadow realm to bring in the light! And no, that was not a reference to any secret society!@@ SICK OF THE POLITICS THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE IGNORED WHILE OUR COUNTRY IS RUN THIS WAY!!@

top topics

join