It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf of Aden vortex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi all,

I am not really sure what to think about this, But it could make a lot of sense for most of you, and I would love for people to come forth with more info on this. I have been reading the Sorcha Faal for quite some time, and a lot of there stuff seems very interesting, not that all of its true, but they do bring up some very good topics, like this one. who is Sorcha Faal? www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Star gates, are they real or fake, I do not know the answer to this, but I would lean towards the yes more, only because we are getting into dimensions more lately, and it is looking quite possible to open wormholes. So now do we have one on our planet now?, and is this what is cause the strange whether phenomenon that we are experiencing?, or has it to do with this mystery planet-x?, Only time will tell. any way here's the article, have a read and let me know if you have heard any more of this theory. As I am quite interesting to find out more about this phenomenon. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Sorry if there has been a post on this already.

There's always more to every story we hear. So tell me more please. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick
edit on 2-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
as far as i know, the name 'sorcha faal' isnt well received on this site, this story is probably a good example why.
the vortex thing reminds me of the 'agency' story from awhile back ; ]
seems like theres alot of stuff for sale on sorcha faal's site, and what evidence is there to back up this story?
that 'photo' of the vortex?
fun story, but obvious hoax imo.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Someone just posted about this

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Ive had a lot of run-ins with that site, wouldnt trust its sources at all if i were you its not a site thats regarded highly round these here parts * Tumbleweed*

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

So I take it you know nothing more on this then? Like I said, not everything the sorcha faal is true, but they do bring up some great topics and new theories to the table, which is what learning is all about. I want to know if any one can add more to this subject, even if its in there own opinion.

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

So they did, impeccable timing lol. Oh well, shame you can not delete these threads, if any mods come in, could you be so kind to remove this one first then, as the other guy just scrapped in first, Much appreciated.

Ive had a lot of run-ins with that site, wouldnt trust its sources at all if i were you its not a site thats regarded highly round these here parts * Tumbleweed*

As for this site, I do not care for to much, besides the theories they bring to the table, and sometimes they bring some good ones. This is what we need more, new theories brought up, we are bound to get one right eventually, I don't think there has been any luck yet. But since most people on here seem to think they know everything, Just hoping to get some more theories based on this article, not the whole of sorcha faal.

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm going to go with star gates are real. I've always had a slight suspicion that the tv show was loosely based upon real events. They even jokingly allude to that within the episodes as a kind of stepping into the 4th person or whatever they call it in theater... can't remember.

Or maybe not, but it's great to ponder.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I think if you watch this interview it is the origin of the Stargate story in the gulf of Aden. It was done by Camelot about Aaron McCollum. Interesting to say the least but I never got that warm and fuzzy feeling listening to him.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join