It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Quarantine About To Be Lifted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The Quarantine is maintained by a vast network of super-advanced, indestructible satellites surrounding the Earth -- built by very high-level ETs. These satellites keep humanity locked in -- and everyone else locked out.

Seriously David...
edit on 3-12-2010 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Tgautier13.

Originally posted by Tgautier13
The idea of a 'quarantine' over Earth originally comes from the Law of One material. . .

Your link on "more on quarantine" is good, also.

To have the complete story about the "material", see the link in the second line
of my signature. B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wimp.com...

Re on the insignias, generally all around good video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Not all conspiracy theorist who ask for money are scammers...It's their full-time job, so they kind of need money to live right?

Then they should find something else to do to pay their bills. I don't trust any "truth" that is sold... or is only available to those who can afford to hear it.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
why not , they came here for precious metals and radioactive fuel in the process they killed of the dinosaurs and what not plant life and why waste a good mining depo , ..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Greetings to everyone;

I have read the entire page to the end, and some of the comments as well. My conclusion is that this is a genuine man, with a enlightening message. This information resonates with me, and a few more pieces to fit into the puzzle that has been presented for my consideration. To be under Quarantine explains a considerable amount of happenings (or the lack there of) on this planet. I for one welcome the opportunity to be mentored by a benevolent race, and have been heading in this direction by my own choice and free will for quit some time.

I have read many of the pages of the law of one thread here on ats, and the recent addition of a new (on topic) thread is in my opinion well received and welcomed.

In the past I never read any of David Wilcox, apparently I was duped by the Nay Sayers here into believing that he was a hoax, or I was not ready for the information at the time. To all of you who do not accept this mans information that is your choice, and that is what everything in this life comes down to. You choose your outcome!

Always In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

You honestly didn't see it for what it is? Did you (or any of you) miss the logical inconsistencies?

Here, for instance. Think on it:

The Quarantine is maintained by a vast network of super-advanced, indestructible satellites surrounding the Earth -- built by very high-level ETs. These satellites keep humanity locked in -- and everyone else locked out.

Really?

Are they invisible? And, how do we send spacecraft on interplanetary missions? We have SOHO, ans STEREO, also, in Lagrange point 1:

The L1 point of the Earth-Sun system affords an uninterrupted view of the sun and is currently home to the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory Satellite SOHO. The L2 point of the Earth-Sun system is home to the WMAP spacecraft and (perhaps by the year 2014) the James Webb Space Telescope. The L1 and L2 points are unstable on a time scale of approximately 23 days, which requires satellites parked at these positions to undergo regular course and attitude corrections.
map.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Lagrange point 1, or L1, is located about 4 times farther from Earth than the moon.
At Lagrange point 1, about 932,000 miles from Earth and toward the Sun, is SOHO, the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory. Launched in 1995, SOHO was designed by NASA and the European Space Agency to study the Sun's effects on the Earth.
www.nasa.gov...

So, we have not only sent THOSE spacecraft out about one million miles from Earth, of course there are plenty of other examples, to the planets as well.

Now, here's the funny part....(not that it is actually true), but there ARE some ATS members who post a great deal, their beliefs in an active (but "secret") manned space flight program, to include regular trips to Mars, and bases on both Mars and the Moon!! Some long-term members here believe this. Claim to have "proof"....

SO....either this Wilcock made it all up, and charges money to give "seminars"....knowing full well that it's a lie....or, he is deluded enough to actually believe it...in which case, what he sells doesn't count as a blatant fraud, IF he is sincere, but misguided....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Everyone has an opinion and yours in one..

I don't buy this theory but not due to your flimsy reasoning..

The satellites could well be stealth or cloaked..

Maybe it is man that is Quarantined..
Even accepting the Moon landings, no MAN has been further into space than the Moon..

So the OPs theory still holds...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

It's not if you want to learn more. The 77$ fee is for a ticket about a seminar on using your higher-self. This is a project he's been preparing for quite a long time, and has been advertising it for some time too.

What I like about David is that he finds a good balance of free material and stuff you need to pay.

No, I never paid for his material, so I can't say if it makes my life any better. However, the seminar is on the higher-self, a spiritual topic. So I guess that, yes, it makes some people's life better because they become aware of their spiritual body and learn how to use it. Can't be bad...It's a kind of lesson he's giving..

And as for his theories, he's extremely sincere and his a human of light. He does not do this for the money. It doesn't mean it's true at all, it's all his opinions and research. As with all the conspiracies and theories on 2012 and of the same kind, you take some, you leave some. I don't think he has all the truth, because he's basing his theories on many things such as scientific facts, channeled material, "insiders", dreams interpretation, and connecting the dots. This leaves area for errors, and errors happens. So if he's wrong, he's, indeed, misguided, not a hoaxer.

I look forward for his new article coming out this weekend!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What I like about David is that he finds a good balance of free material and stuff you need to pay.

This is a typical tactic in sales. It's call baiting. You get the potential clients interested and then whammo you sock it to them.

Wilcock is the guy who claims that the royal family of Britain are reptilian shape shifters and that the Earth regularly has pole shifts. Di was a charity tourist, not a scaly creature. Pole shifts haven't happened in 200 million years.

Let me see if I can describe the emblem in other words:

On this official military website, you can find a patch commemorating the 25th anniversary of Air Force Space Command -- from 1982 to 2007. You can see the two rings around the Earth clearly depicted, as well as a stylized image of a back-engineered ET spacecraft in flight:

From what I've heard, these triangular craft are enormous in size -- taking quite some time to walk from one end to the other -- and are already in operation throughout the galaxy. The shape you see in these emblems is almost exactly what they look like.

So here goes my version of the emblem claims:

On this website you will find a patch for the 25th anniversary. The obvious phallic symbol on the left rearing up over the cowed female gentialia, represented by the ring, is a testosterone driven expression of the "cowboy attitude" of the military. The stylized glans and abstract mons pubis reinforces the machismo culture rampant within military circles.

My point is that the interpretation of the artistic license employed in designing an emblem is open to interpretation and Wilcock does a poor job of it. I think I had a more realistic interpretation of the emblem than Wilcock the hoaxer and I did mine in a few seconds. My interpretation is as much hogwash as Wilcock only he lures people in paying for his stupidity.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey Stereologist.

Just thought I had to remind you: your opinion isn't more valuable than anyone. Thanks for this interpretation, it would make sense as well. The fact that we simply don't know what these emblems truly mean makes all interpretation possible and valid.

Yours not better, than mine, than David's, than everybody. Stop the all-knowing attitude.

Calling him a hoaxer simply proves me you didn't research the man. If you were him, you'd share these info for free? (P.S. You have to eat, dress yourself, pay your bills...It requires money.)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Wilcock is the guy who claims that the royal family of Britain are reptilian shape shifters and that the Earth regularly has pole shifts. Di was a charity tourist, not a scaly creature. Pole shifts haven't happened in 200 million years.

I think you better inform NASA about that..They seem to have it all wrong..
In fact, they think we are overdue for a pole shift if anything..
And 200 million years??? Where did you get that from ??

Sometimes the field completely flips. The north and the south poles swap places. Such reversals, recorded in the magnetism of ancient rocks, are unpredictable. They come at irregular intervals averaging about 300,000 years; the last one was 780,000 years ago. Are we overdue for another? No one knows.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The fact that we simply don't know what these emblems truly mean makes all interpretation possible and valid.

Yours not better, than mine, than David's, than everybody. Stop the all-knowing attitude.

Calling him a hoaxer simply proves me you didn't research the man. If you were him, you'd share these info for free? (P.S. You have to eat, dress yourself, pay your bills...It requires money.)

My interpretation is stupid. It is better than that fraud Wilcock. I have looked into his hoaxes. I have looked into his baloney concerning pole shifts. His claims are ridiculous. His claims of the reptilian shape shifters is plain stupid.

On the money issue I didn't say that he should share anything for free. I wanted people to understand that he hands out bait to catch little fish in net of deceit. I'm not saying he should give things away for free. On the contrary. I think he should sock it to the gullible.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's a figurative quarantine.

We quarantine ourselves. Call it quality self-control.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I think you better inform NASA about that..They seem to have it all wrong..
In fact, they think we are overdue for a pole shift if anything..
And 200 million years??? Where did you get that from ??

A pole shift is a term made up by Hancock. He took the idea from Hapgood's ECDs. He gets to define the term. I'm not the definer. I use the term as defined by the original author.

NASA is not talking about a pole shift. They are discussing a magnetic reversal, which is a completely different event.

Check the article you linked to. It never says pole shift. It talks about reversals and magnetic fields.

A pole shift, a term used by fringe authors, is called a TPW in scientific journals. That's a true polar wander.
Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I think ol david is a fraud... not that his material isn't fascinating or wrong.. but when i watched him speak when he was coming up... something about his body language and how he answered questions that hadn't been asked.. it just seemed like a con, his delivery is much more solid these days... game recognize game davey.... but i do give him his props.. his theories are always fun to read... or listen too...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's fun to read.......it's a very creative scifi document...aside from that...life goes on like it has been for thousands year.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Thankyou so much for bringing this to our attention.
When I saw the title, I thought I was going to be reading some loonys theory. But he has evidence, obviously has a lot of it. And he has a lot of knowledge surrounding the higher levels of secrecy.
I am still reading it as I'm typing. I can't wait for 2012. I want to be able to meet our fellow brethren.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePyramidAgenda

When I saw the title, I thought I was going to be reading some loonys theory.

YES!!! Exactly!!!

Oh, wait.....there's more?

But he has evidence....

??????

WHERE?? Did you read that diatribe? I saw nothing by claims.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d601cdebe7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've found evidence that the quarantine started in the 1960s. It was first revealed by 2 researchers named Gill and Ditko. They revealed their discovery through this remarkable accurate rendition of a ring quarantine system.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join