It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is Bill Clinton and Larry King talking about in this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

sure is a strange off-air snippet.. wonder what exactly the two were talking about. Weird how confident King was that Clinton would be elected.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a clip that I have seen used to show Bill Clinton was a mind-controlled pawn. Larry King supposedly knew all about it and commented accordingly.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

definitely a strange facial expression..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't understand how these people think he was mind-controlled. Sure, in that one video he looks out of it, but what leads people to think he was mind controlled?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Honestly I do not know. I only stated that I had seen this footage (second vid included) in a video series claiming Bill Clinton was a product of mind control. Whether it's true or not, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Never heard of this before. That's very interesting. What do you suppose he meant by 'serve you'? That just seems like a very strange thing to say. I mean, if he was talking about political affiliation he might say he would support him, but serve him??? And Clinton seems surprised to hear it too. Strange.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Looks to me like he was probably just wore out from campaigning so much (traveling, etc) and probably didn't want to be there. I mean, you got to think about how you would feel if you were traveling to a different city every night of the week and doing speeches in front of 1000's of people...and on a bus. Then you have to do tv spots every night of the week, look your best, have make up put on, make sure you don't mess up a single word, etc. All of that while getting maybe 4-5 hrs sleep a night. You'd probably look "mind-controlled" to.

And there's always the possibility that the make up artist told him to keep a straight face. You never know, could have something to do with applying the make up. Keeping it out of facial crevices/wrinkles.

But mind controlled? No, I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
folks...don't you remember when roger clinton said "My brother's got a nose like a vaccuum cleaner"...of course referring to BJ's penchant for high grade coc aine...and other party favors>

It's likely that, rather than being under an MKULTRA spell, he was just as high as hell on primo blow, maybe a xanax or three to take off the edge, washed down with some whiskey on ice.

Yeah...he was hypnotized alright.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In my last post I was commenting about the second video of Bill. Now, as for the meaning of Ted Turner "Serving" Clinton, that simply means Bill Clinton could trust Ted to carry out whatever agenda, political motives Bill was trying to get done if he was elected. Cnn after all does cater mostly to democrats which would reflect Ted Turner's political party choosing. Bill could trust Ted to do whatever was asked of him in other words. In politics it's all about relaying positive info to the masses, nothing negative to effect one's agenda. Ted would serve Bill in that sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Who says "serve" though?.. the exchange was really creepy. And people, the topic of this thread is the first video, not the second.

new topics

top topics

join