It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally introducing myself and my experience with FEMA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

I didn't mean any offense. I appreciate your sense of humor. Maybe it's my age or my job, I just don't trust anyone anymore....including myself
. Forget the FEMA crap and enjoy the relationship if he is a good guy. Unless of course you think he is playing you or ATS through you; in that case kick his arse to the curb.

Seeashrink

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I know a former LEO who works for FEMA also and he is a good guy. Church going family man who teaches C&C classes on the side. Nothing sinister there (but given that this is a "conspiracy site" maybe they are compartmentalized).

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

If there was any plans - AJ prison type plans. That would be need to know type stuff.

After seeing what the USDA and the FDA was up to after doing a bunch of digging, it is very obvious there are the rank and file and drill sergeant types who do the regular every day stuff are kept in the dark. The top feeders who make policy are VERY VERY different.

If the guy is sitting in front of a computer on face book and such, I wonder if he is a PR type whose actual duty is to keep the masses calm and ignorant.

At this point I have come to the conclusion the US government has become downright EVIL.

I am not going to get into here. If you want look at my reference threads:

Bloodsucking Bankers: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Take over of the food supply: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think we get so caught up in conspiracy that we forget that even tho we have our suspicions, there actually is a legitimate role for FEMA, and s o m e of their time must surely be spent on those things. This guy could be part of that legitimate aspect. If so, he would be kept in the dark about the other plans the higher ups have.

While I have absolutely no doubt that "alternative" uses of FEMA resources have been discussed at some level, I accept what this fellow said about the "convenience" of taking over an existing, if innappropriate facility for some modern purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Me thinks you are penis whipped.
Seeashrink

Me thinks mr Right made it to 3rd base, me thinks Mr Right may have gone to Jared

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
reply to post by seeashrink

Now THAT is too funny! The more I think about it, the more I think you guys are right, why would he tell me the truth? Who knows, but I am still gonna keep up with the questions, read between the lines of what he says, etc.

When i was a young dashing gentleman i use to tell girls i was seeing i Had played briefly in the NFL, and that i was no#1 ranked Ninja in the world. The moral of the story is love is blind, some guys will tell you anything to get in your pants. He could be a wolf in sheeps clothing girl freind, he could be the nicest guy in the world whom has been brainwashed as well. Or like someone said he could just like people have said... be on a need to know basis. I would go with NTKB. But hope things work out for you, but i would reserve judgment on FEMA as a whole even if you marry the fellas and live happily ever after. Best of luck anyway

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe you should ask him about his opinion on the CDC moving their Plum Island to Kansas City.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If they were handing out certificates for naivety, you just might be the queen. Many have dropped their hints about their thoughts and I am going to add my 2 cents worth.

You never mentioned whether you saw his ID card that said he worked for FEMA. He may have taken you to his house, but he could have carefully "seeded" it so he could show you what you NEEDED to see. Something else, is that he is way too forthcoming with answering your questions...and even though it is possible he doesn't know anything but what you are asking him....you really need to open your eyes.

What you have posted on a public forum about what he does and has told you, could get him a possible write up at work if he's only a regular peon. You also said he introduced you to his friends...hmmmm. LEO's and agents work in teams of more than one...real easy to befriend you and intro you as his gf so they know exactly who you are.

This man is a worker for the government...as are his friends. That is the bottom line and, it would never happen that I personally trust such persons. But then again we all are different, and we all have to make our own choices in life.

I do hope you have made the right one....wish you the best of luck...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Whatever the case may be regarding his work at FEMA....Im sure he will be thrilled to learn that his new girlfriend of 13 days is posting video of him on a world renowned conspiracy web site for millions of people to see.

Lets hope his superiors have a sense of humor

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You guys are totally cracking me up. To the poster who said he could be full of BS.........yes I have seen his id card, what is scary is there is a 1/2 inch gold chip in it that has all his info from birth. Damn the government is good!. I know where his office is, it's actually legit, not a "get in your pants" kinda game he's playing. But after speaking with him at length about FEMA.........I really do believe he is the "need to know" kinda guy and what he does........which is respond to disasters, aka the video of him that I POSTED in the original post, is really his job. He bought my kids a present for Christmas today and I joked about saying it's "from the enemy" on it. He said one day I am gonna have to get over that. I said, as soon as you start spilling the secrets. NO RESPONSE, he just looked at me like I'm on crack. So we are either wrong, or he really is lower on the totem pole than I thought.
Appreciate the responses though guys.

And to the person whom pointed out that this thread only has one star............wgaf????? I did not create this thread for the stars, I thought it was kick ass that a conspiracy theorist like me would be dating who I am. So bite me!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
FEMA now has a key to my house...........how's that for a Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

FEMA now has a key to my house...........how's that for a Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Im sure you two will be very happy. Hopefully the place doesn't ever flood!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Maybe you should ask him about his opinion on the CDC moving their Plum Island to Kansas City.

Yes move the research in Foot and Mouth disease right into Cow country JUST after Pirbright Labs released F&M in the UK resulting in the wiping out of the UK livestock industry. The European Union’s control over the UK 2001 FMD outbreak was a fiasco. 60 suicides, rotting carcuses left to pollute the air and water, and billions of pounds wasted thanks to the OIE do not vaccinate rules.
.www.warmwell.com...

GO MONSANTO!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Okay, last post, we will see where it goes from here, but I now have the key to FEMA as well. If I actually find out anything juicy I will post it for sure!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
For the record, FEMA is NOT gearing up for 2012, so for all you 2012ers out there I am not worried.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Okay, last post, we will see where it goes from here, but I now have the key to FEMA as well. If I actually find out anything juicy I will post it for sure!

Lucky guy.

I can see it now when he boots your crazy, suspicious arse out the door for being a snoop, you'll be back here on ATS bagging the guy out and making up lies about how he dumped you because you got too close to the 'truth'.

I pity the poor bastard.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

OMG are you serious? I will NOT snoop in his house, I just meant that if he ever tells me anything juicy! Seriously, are you that jaded that you hate all women and assume we all snoop? That was not how I meant that statement to come out. I am just saying that seriously there must not be much to hide if he is willing to give someone like me (conspiracy theorist) a key to his house.

Well, I started this thread to let you guys know that it's interesting that two polar opposites such as he and I are actually dating, and since I know how you all feel about FEMA, I thought it might be of interest to you guys. Forgive me for whatever it is that I have done to cause you to have to make such a nasty post.

The other point of this thread was the fact that I wanted to share the things I have learned so far. Which is they aren't so scary! Or at least I don't see them as scary as you guys here on ATS make them out to be.

Enough said!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join