It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fire - Arson? False flag?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
According to this article it is the Arabs.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Guess we'll see what the reaction is if any.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Really? Are we running out of UFO stories?

Must be a slow news day.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

"Radio Haifa reported that Arabs have been dancing in the streets of Furadis in celebration of the deadly fire"

Since when do poeple have celebrations over deadly fires?

edit on 2/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think the fire escalated because they don't have a talking bear named "Smoky"

But with all that Israel has been implicated as doing I wouldn't be surprised if they started this themselves for some other agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I guess as many times as people celebrate when two large buildings are brought down?

I suppose it depends on your view of things!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good God.

I swear some people on ATS would think their missing left sock is a "false flag".

Yeah... Because fire's never start naturally.

Israeli Fire - Arson? False Flag?..... Fire?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Good God.

I swear some people on ATS would think their missing left sock is a "false flag".

Yeah... Because fire's never start naturally.

Israeli Fire - Arson? False Flag?..... Fire?

If you read the article, it says that fire started in 3 places at the same time. And they say arson. So don't get all up in my grill. I only say false flag because israel has a history of using false flags.

Go back to watching your alien "videos" lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What alien videos?

2nd

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
# happens...

Fires happen. Jumping to conclusions is stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OBAMA: That's what friends do for each other

A 747 loaded with the fire retardant chemical needed to stop the raging Carmel forest fires left the United States for Israel Thursday night, thanks to New York City Mayor Bloomberg, Israeli Acting Consul General Ido Aharoni, members of the FDNY and Tom Harbour, the Director of Fire and Aviation Management for the US Forestry Service.

www.jpost.com...

Well there you go, the US is about 5000 miles away from Israel, what a long distance fire fighting call that is. This doesn't surprise me that the US has to put out Israel fires, but don't you think it's a little ridiculous to send a plane 5000 miles to put out a fire?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The fire in the Carmel Mountains may turn out to be the worst terror act in Israel's history

What a laugh.
They've forgotten all the terror acts caused by Israel.

This was worse than the attack on the English at the King David Hotel that the Israelis tried to blame on the Palestinians?
This was worse than the attack on the USS Liberty which the Israelis tried to blame on the Egyptians?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
# happens...

Fires happen. Jumping to conclusions is stupid.

I'm glad you agree Israel is stupid to try and blame this onto "hostile Arabs".

Jumping to conclusions is very stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Muslim sickos, that's who celebrates people dying.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

But Israel isn't trying to blame it on anyone... Some Israelis are speculating it's Arabs, but that's hardly "Israel".. They'll probably never find the people who started this fire.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
OBAMA: That's what friends do for each other

A 747 loaded with the fire retardant chemical needed to stop the raging Carmel forest fires left the United States for Israel Thursday night, thanks to New York City Mayor Bloomberg, Israeli Acting Consul General Ido Aharoni, members of the FDNY and Tom Harbour, the Director of Fire and Aviation Management for the US Forestry Service.

www.jpost.com...

Well there you go, the US is about 5000 miles away from Israel, what a long distance fire fighting call that is. This doesn't surprise me that the US has to put out Israel fires, but don't you think it's a little ridiculous to send a plane 5000 miles to put out a fire?

Stock a hose pipe in the Sea which can't be far away!

There you go, unlimited water, simples!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Honestly, like another poster pointed out, Everything isn't a False Flag..Or Terrorists..

Every year here in Auistralia there's always a few idiots that light fires for enjoyment..
They're not false flags, they're not terrorists..

It's malicious arson..Some sickos..One guy here was actually a trainee firefighter.
He was pissed because there hadn't been any fires, so he lit a few..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow. They claim it was terrorists, but forest fires are common in this area. The real issue was how unprepared the firefighters were, even though there's been a drought for many years and fires were likely. The had no drills, they do not have sufficient equipment, they had not prepared at all.

Seems this is anti-arab propoganda doubled up with deflection.

Now the world has to step up to help. Maybe if they spent some of the foreign 'aid' on firefighting trucks and equipment instead of tanks and bombs this could have been averted.

My heart goes out to the innocents caught up in the danger zone.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

It's a case of:
"Never let a good disaster go to waste."

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Your brain is filled with so much half facts mixed with old tired propaganda, that you don't know left from right any more.

Israel never tried to put the blame on anyone else in King David or the Liberty.
The fact that you use events that are 60 years old, over and over and over again to establish a point against Israel, is getting beyond pathetic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join