It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong Man Jailed While Trying To Clear Up Google Results

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just goes to show you that the stories where they reject people from being cops because their IQ score are too high might actually be true. How is it that practically every part of our lives can be tracked and analyzed, but cases of OBVIOUS mistaken identity continue to happen an obscene amount? It's amazing.

MBF

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I went one time to report a nurse that stayed with an old man and stole about $75,000 from him and could show where she had used the money to buy a farm with the money. I went 3 times and if I got a report written, you did. Some of them are just plain ignorant.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

More interesting than the mix up,A man went to jail over google results?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that the story chapelle was making fun of when the cops busted in the house,killing his dog?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Once i was almost framed,someone started a fire,the police called me to "have a 2 sided conversation" they said me and one other man where in the bathroom and the other man could say i did it if i didnt go to court. I NEVER called them back and nothing happened to me,Have i called them back? i would probably be in jail for the crime today.

Just avoid the cops at all costs because you are only innocent until you simply talk to them.

<< 1   >>

join