It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Over Lake Erie September 18th,2010 and News Coverage of These UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The following two video's are do not believe are related .
I could not find the source of the Newscasters Video that was presented .
I find the video just with the UFO's interesting to view .
There have been other cases along Lake Erie and I am interested as to why Lake Erie is getting an increase of these UFOs over the Lake .

The next video was from a local CBS News Station in the Lake Erie area here is there report from last month

Are they related ?
edit on 2-12-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: added another video that I feel might be related

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Military flares. I've seen them before. Was this footage taken around Camp Perry? Notice how the lights fade on, like, ingnition.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vincevatican777

No over Lake Erie no mention of that .

According to the news it was unsolved.

So I hope more information will come out

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Channel 19 is the CBS affiliate here in Cleveland. No military bases near here. Many people report strange lights out over Lake Erie in this area. There is a lot of airport traffic along Lake Erie but that is not the usual pattern of lights as seen with the incoming jets around here. Very odd.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincevatican777
Military flares. I've seen them before. Was this footage taken around Camp Perry? Notice how the lights fade on, like, ingnition.

military flares over a residential area????

how responsible of the military, maybe they will do some ordinance training in that neighborhood next month??

edit on 2-12-2010 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
The following two video's are do not believe are related .

Are they related ?
They look similar.

I don't see any reason they can't be chinese lanterns. Or lights attached to balloons for that matter.

The guy saying balloons don't move like that while filming is clueless about how balloons move.

People who have watched the New Jersey video where flares were attached to balloons know that' is EXACTLY how balloons move:

How We Staged The Morristown UFO Hoax - Part 3A

My first guess would be Chinese lanterns though, and yes they move similarly to balloons, they are a sort of balloon.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Ok I watched and listened to this news report about what they could be .

Even in this report the end report is that they were not picked up on radar?

From the Officials contacted its unsolved .

You can speculate it could have been Balloons but even that has not been confirmed but again speculation .

The lake Erie Mass Sightings have no conclusive official information claiming Balloons over Lake Erie.

If someone can prove that what is happening over Lake Erie is Balloons not UFOs I would love to see the video documentation from the Air Force ,some Local Residents in that area.

Thanks for sharing this video but even this video does not conclude Balloons.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
Thanks for sharing this video but even this video does not conclude Balloons.
They show the balloons being launched!!! (if you noticed the video has a part number and you were a researcher you could have watched the other parts)...here's the launch:

How We Staged The Morristown UFO Hoax - Part 2: The Launch
You won't find anything more conclusive than this. But even in the other part, the guy said he looked at the objects through binoculars and said he saw flares attached to balloons, that wasn't enough to convince you???????

Most people that do these hoaxes are not going to post videos of their hoax like this because the guys in New Jersey who did this got in trouble.

Anyway I'm not claiming it's balloons in the OP video, it looks more like Chinese lanterns to me, I only mention this New Jersey video to show how balloons (and chinese lanterns) can move independently, contrary to what the videographer in the OP video seems to think.

If you expect everyone else to spoon feed you everything you're not going to get as many answers that way, it takes some research to at least figure out what the possibilities are. But there's nothing exceptional about the way those lights move, but there are quite a few of them...but again that's not exceptional if they are Chinese lanterns, which can appear in large numbers.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lake Erie UFO's are not a hoax as it turns out! Lake Erie story has also been recently featured on Mexico's equivalent of 20/20 by internationally known Jaime Maussan ... If there is no translation, watch the clip on youtube and press "CC" Button for an English translation.

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. I
www.youtube.com...

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. II
www.youtube.com...

There is the biggest UFO story unfolding here over Lake Erie possibly ever!

Strange lights are appearing again over the lake with the creepy name - 150 years of paranormal history?

Apparently, the“Lake Erie Lights” have returned once again, and they have locals talking. Some loudly, some in hushed tones. But some are wondering whether these recent waves of UFO sightings over the lake with the creepy name is the real thing or a hoax. If the new lights and their videos are indeed a hoax, it would be a shame for UFOlogy because Lake Erie has a long history of mind-boggling paranormal activity.

To start, the lake is named after a Native American tribe called the “Erielhonan”, meaning the people with “long tails”. They were also called the “Cat” or “Raccoon” people. What’s more, the region was a hot-bead of abolitionism leading up to the Civil War, a time when the locals on the highlands south of the city told outsiders beware of the lake’s “Wizard Lights”. Some thought they were distressed ships on fire, but daybreak revealed no wreckage, dead bodies or survivors.

One hundred and fifty years later, on a cold winter night in 1988, a Triangle UFO described as large as “the Goodyear Blimp” appeared on the lake. Stunned witnesses said at first the craft seemed to be struggling to get off a sheet of ice that was not far from the lake’s shore. As a crowd of witnesses grows, the craft sets loose a squadron of smaller, triangular-shaped craft that buzz the witnesses.

A local Coast Guard team sees the entire episode unfold right in front of their eyes, but within hours the team is apparently strong-armed into silence by military officers from Ohio’s Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. What’s more, the civilians who do see the oblong craft will soon have their homes buzzed by an alleged unmarked black helicopter.

It’s one of the best-documented UFO cases in the history of the US. Twenty years later, one of the Coast Guard personnel there that night is still not sure what he saw – or is he?

Since 2004, CUP, the Cleveland Ufology Project, has documented 40 sightings from northeast Ohio and from the miles of Lake Erie beaches. CUP was founded in 1952 and, fittingly, is one of the oldest UFO-spotting groups in the country, if not the planet. The latest wave of Lake Erie Lights took place at the beginning of 2010.

Here is the video...
www.youtube.com...

A witness saw a triangular-shaped craft with amber lights vanish over the lake. Then for ten nights in a row, witnesses said a mysterious light began appearing over Lake Erie near Cleveland – showing up at around 7:30 pm and zipping around in the darkness for about two hours before disappearing. MSNBC covered the fresh wave, even going live to Cleveland for witness interviews.

Here is the MSNBC Story
www.youtube.com...

The UFO sightings at Euclid, Ohio, continues now for the ninth day in a row, as reported by MSNBC reporter David Schuster.

With the news spreading on this consistent sighting over more than one week, people are apparently camping out along the banks of Lake Erie to watch.

The UFO is a single ball of light in the night sky that is showing movement and witnesses at the scene say that the object is changing color.

Schuster interviewed British Ufologist Nick Pope for this report, who agrees that the sighting is very unusual. Schuster contacted both the FAA and the military, and cannot find a manmade explanation for this sighting.

Pope says that further investigation must be done to rule out other natural or mannade explanations.

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent.

On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology!

"In Regards to the Lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft.As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience.MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions." - Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

“It’s a hot spot,” declares local Ufologist Aaron Clark about the beaches of Lake Erie near Cleveland. “Some believe there’s a UFO base on the bottom of the lake.” One thing is certain, the Lake Erie UFO hype is real: Literally millions have viewed Internet videos of Lake Erie UFOs.

The Cleveland Office of Homeland Security has, to an unknown degree, investigated the sightings and perhaps and probably continues to do so. In 2007, an “orb” was videotaped over the Key Bank Tower during a peace rally, and the incident made it on the CBS nightly news.

CBS Nightly News Video...
www.youtube.com...

11-11-2010 UPDATE!
Daylight Orbs Of Light & Chemtrails over Lake Erie footage 11-11-2010
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join