It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomoly in a photograph, I want your take

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We were conducting an investigation and this picture turned up. Now this was visible to several people it wasn't a random photo with an anomoly popping up. It was seen and intentionally photographed. I'll explain more after I get some opinions, I don't want to influence anyone by providing more info just yet. I'll wait for you to draw your own conclusions.

The image was taken in a hall at the base of a stairwell. No streetlights outside. Rural area so no cars.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Need alot more info on this such as camera used for starters also was this photo magnified or in any way shape or form manipulated by digital means
edit on 2-12-2010 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Was this a thermal image? Kinda looks like one. I'd say it's really impossible to determine what we are looking at as it is very dark with 2 bright dots. What did it look like to the observers?
edit on 2-12-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Looks like specs of dust on the camera lense of a photo taken of a television screen showing only static.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I would agree it looks like a possibility that it may be a thermal image but then again it could also have been taken with something simple like a powershot in a preset mode or something else really theres a whole lot of holes in this without all the information. I couldnt even begin to speculate what this is, maybe it is the intent to allow ATS users draw a conclusion about the actual picture without info so the OP can run with it, who knows. Nothing spectacular here so far.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
how bout posting the real untouched photo.. might help.. agree on the staticky tv screen thing...post the real picture maybe we can give some ideas then.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
looks like two really gnarly pimples to me

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh, let's see. My guess is that it's a couple of flecks of a gold nugget embedded in a stairstep made of granite and quartz. Gold is often found in quartz. This nugget looks like it's been trampled on for a while, flattening and shining up the top.

What do I win if I guess correctly? I hope it's Six Flags tickets.

link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
looks like two really gnarly pimples to me

Loll

link   
Seems like a guessing game. It would be nice to see more info.

I don't like guessing games.... But here is my guess,

It is two ghostly disembodied flying eyeballs looking for the rest of their body. The one is evidently faster than the other.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I personally think someone slipped with camera and photographed the pavement..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Oh, let's see. My guess is that it's a couple of flecks of a gold nugget embedded in a stairstep made of granite and quartz. Gold is often found in quartz. This nugget looks like it's been trampled on for a while, flattening and shining up the top.

What do I win if I guess correctly? I hope it's Six Flags tickets.

LOL. I was gonna say a BB shot at and lodged into a chalk board.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Two albino black eyed peas that were dropped when someone was carrying dinner upstairs to their elderly mother. One pea landed on a higher step hence the difference in size. When the lights were turned off they glowed in the dark and further investigation revealed that the peas had been genetically modified with jellyfish bioluminescence.
You took the photo because you plan to sue the pea company who promised you their peas were in fact organic. You want us to guess because you're afraid the jury won't recognise the strangely glowing legume so you wanted independent corroboration before embarking on a costly court case.

Litigate without fear, I see the truth,

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This could get ugly if this type of thread is repeated.

We may have members posting blurred pictures of their naked behinds, with the tag line....

'Guess what it is, more info later.'

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The OP never specified what type of investigation it was so my best guess is its the magic bullet that went through kennedy's head and lodged into the pavement in fragments, maybe he should forward this great discovery to Jesse Ventura.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

"The image was taken in a hall at the base of a stairwell. No streetlights outside. Rural area so no cars. "

and? is that it? it looks like it has been shopped already.

is this some sick joke?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When I enlarged the photo, and played with the color, The large spec looks like a hole in
the surface of something.

Thats all I have.

Now the OP needs to come back and finish the game.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OK I'll play along....
blood drops appearing from nowhere on floor??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Well obviously the blood drops came from a bleeding something...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
With all due respect you are not going to get any good guesses with out providing us some info...

Also, is this the original, unedited picture? If not, We need that in order to come up with the best evaluation possible.

I will refrain from making any guesses until you give us the info.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join