It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give the Iraqi people what they want

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
IMO, if on the offchance that Sadam is found not guilty, and is put back in power, I don't know if I'd have a problem with that. After all that he has done to his own countrymen, the toture, the abuse, the evil ways we all know about, and they still want him back, well, I say go ahead. I mean, if the majority of the people want him back then they deserve him. Let him keep on killing his own people. They had thier chance once, and that is all they deserve. I could care less if he is back in power. He has basically no military abilities left, no WMD's can be found that would be a threat. He's not a threat to us anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I personally think that he deserves to be found guilty and either executed or locked away for life. But, if he's found innocent, and is let back inpower, well....I guess the Iraqi's should get what they want.

[edit on 2-7-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I totally agree and what a shame it would be if they found him "innocent" of all things and then put him back in power? They would get what they deserve. I am not so sure most of them don't want that anyway? If it happens...send them a bill for all the $$$$$ the American taxpayer spent on their behalf.

new topics

join