It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you just hate those Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The ones where you are powerful and able to fly or run faster than a speeding bullet or even have psychic powers?
Then you wake up and you realize how weak and feeble you are.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
haha, I've not had any of those dreams, but i can imagine how you would feel wake up.. I know I've had several dreams where I wake up and wish it were real

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

having dreams like that are very empowering .. be glad you have them in the first place.. go back to bed if u miss it hahaha

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Or when you're a zombie killer that's one bad mother [snip] and the hordes of undead are chasing after you and it's headwind after headshot. You're amazing! Awesome! Unparalleled even! But all you want is a glorious piece of sharp cheddar held in the underground fortress of the evil alien queen Jeung on the planet Freud, but to get there (and somehow you know), you'll have to find the Purple Apple of Solace and bake a pizza in the shape of a triangle--then you wake up.

Usually goes something like that for me. And if I'm flying, it's in search of a mystical flying pig that has the keys to all existence, but also an odd penchant for almond butter. The circumstances have a tendency to dull my feelings for anything when walking up. But then again, I've never thought my particular dreams to mean anything other than fantasy escapism brought to me on the screen of my unconscious mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i never want to wake up from the flying dreams , oe when i have a dream about someone i have not seen in years

top topics

join