It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reversing The Roles Of God and Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Satan is known as the deceiver so I once thought what if Jesus is really Satan? He makes you worship something external when God is really within.

Look inside for God not somewhere out there. We all have a direct connection to everything.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Satan is known as the deceiver so I once thought what if Jesus is really Satan? He makes you worship something external when God is really within.

Look inside for God not somewhere out there. We all have a direct connection to everything.

Jesus did not make anyone worship anything external my friend. Those who did not understand what he was plainly saying did that.

Jesus warned that this would happen in fact.

Where is the confusion? What makes you think otherwise of Christ?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yep, figured this out years ago ,Taoism was and still is our true Mother in Heavens Path , boyshorts and pieces are in just about every cultural heritage. Even in bible, the Way, is the Way of Heaven. Being Taoist I would have to lower my morals to become a Christian.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkMassiah13
Yep, figured this out years ago ,Taoism was and still is our true Mother in Heavens Path , bits and pieces are in just about every cultural heritage. Even in bible, the Way, is the Way of Heaven. Being Taoist I would have to lower my morals to become a Christian.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I believe most religions were manipulated by the elite for control.

But I don't understand people who worship Satan - they obviously believe in the Bible and all the stories but they are just choosing the different side.

Why not choose an Eastern religion or just spirituality?

Satanic "values" such as the focus on the individual are destructive not only to society but also to the individual themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
One could argue that all abrahamic religions are based on information gained from shaman using pyschadelic drugs to communicate with spirits from the worlds in between - witnessing GOD speaking from a burning bush etc. The problem is the worlds in between have both benevolent and malevolent spirits of different strengths and knowledge. Fully accepting knowledge obtained from unidentified spirits as truth is unwise. As is fully accepting any book written by man.

One can become spiritual without religion or books.

edit on 13-8-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join