It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS - NASA soon to announce an Astrobiology finding. Is this subtle disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did NASA Find Life
Out of This World?

"NASA might finally answer the age-old question if aliens do exist as the space agency expects to unveil an 'astrobiology finding' which could 'impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life'"
News Link

NASA announcement TODAY at 2pm ET.

Also noteworthy, scientist recently discovered there are TRIPLE the amount of stars in the universe compared to earlier calculations....

"A study suggests the universe could have triple the number of stars scientists previously calculated. For those of you counting at home, the new estimate is 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That's 300 sextillion."
Article

I have always believed that disclosure would come first from scientists discovering a small bacteria or other simple life form first. Then that news would allow the idea to sink in. This would pave the way to finally admitting there is plenty of advanced cultures out there. Our solar system is actually BILLIONS of years younger than other star systems. And this is only information we currently have. They just discovered the universe is VASTLY larger than we previously thought. We are speaking of the mainstream physical universe here. Take into account the multi-verse and I find no argument for the Earth being the only planet with life. I believe that to be an extremely ARROGANT belief. How egotistical do we really need to be in order to believe that out of 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars which may contain x10 planets themselves, the Earth is the only one with anything interesting. What a complete waste of a MASSIVE universe if that were true !!!

Wake up people. You don't have to believe aliens are here on Earth. However if you believe this vast physical universe is just there for us to see with telescopes and has no other function.... I'm sorry, but I think you should go back to the herd like the rest of the good little sheep. At the very least look at the statistics involved.

join