It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Myung Moon crowned as Messiah by U.S. Senate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Greetings Brethren and Fellows,

I have just recieved shocking news that Rev. Sun Myung Moon has recently been crowned the Messiah by the U.S. Senate in a ceremony at Capitol Hill.

Here is a link...

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
who the heck is that?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
lol and I believe that link because?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I believe he crowned himself and declared himself messiah, no?

I can't find anything on the net saying they declared him the messiah.

Perhaps it should be pointed out that Moon is a billionaire, and owns the Washington Times.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"In like manner, the fact that the Washington Times was founded by ex-convict and cult leader Sun Myung Moon should not detract from the fact that this daily newspaper has become one of this nation's most influential, and on Capitol Hill, most widely read daily newspapers."

worldnetdaily.com...

(AgapePress) - In Washington, some members of Congress who attended a reception to honor the head of the "Moonies" cult say they were duped by the organizers. But one of those organizers is not buying that excuse.

The Washington Post reports the March 23 reception, held at the Dirksen Senate Office Building, was attended by more than a dozen members of Congress. The report reveals that during the ceremony to honor the 85-year-old Sun Myung Moon, Democratic Congressman Danny Davis of Illinois wore white gloves and carried a pillow holding an ornate crown that was placed on Moon's head.

According to the newspaper report, Moon delivered a long speech in which he claimed to have been "sent to Earth ... to save the world's six billion people .... Emperors, kings, and presidents ... have declared to all Heaven and Earth that Reverend Sun Myung Moon is none other than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord, and True Parent." He also stated that his teachings have helped Hitler and Stalin be "reborn as new persons."

headlines.agapepress.org...

Rev. Sun Myung Moon, founder of the Unification Church, which owns the Washington Times, at a ceremony in a Senate office building in the presence of several members of Congress who said they were duped into attending; Moon’s speech was given in Korean and later translated (Washington Post, June 23)

Note it says they were duped into attending, lol

There will be a purge on God’s orders, and evil will be eliminated like shadows. Gays will be eliminated, the three Israels will unite. If not, then they will be burned.”

www.houstonvoice.com...

The Rev. Sun Myung Moon, fresh from his coronation in the U.S. Senate office building, today was named to the new "Messiah" cabinet position in the Bush Administration.

"I figure if I saved Hitler and Stalin and turned them around, I can do anything," Moon said in an interview shortly after President Bush swore him into office.

all i could find on it, this last site is a satirical one, lol so I dunno what to believe, lol either way it's hilarious imo.

www.deadbrain.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Moon is a nutter and a power-crazed old git (in the Pisky's opinion).
He has multiple weddings of people who haven't had a chance to really 'know' each other. He's worse than Hubbard.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
He reminds me of mothballs. Seriously. I imagine him in my mind to reek fo them. and polysure.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Moon met with enormous opposition, but has become a VIP among national-level Washington, D.C. politicians, who have crowned him the "King of Peace" in ceremonies on Capitol Hill.

So is he the crowned messiah or just the king of peace? lol I dunno why I find this so fun to read about. Just makes me grin.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Sun Myung Moon has been imprisoned six times: twice in North Korea, three times in South Korea, and once in the United States. Members of the Unification Church generally consider these examples of religious persecution. He was jailed by North Korea for preaching Christianity, forbidden by the communist government. Police beat him and left him for dead, but a disciple nursed him back to health.

The second time, Rev. Moon got a five-year sentence in Heung-Nam labor camp, where prisoners were routinely worked to death on short rations. After serving 2 years, 10 months of his sentence, he was liberated when UN troops advanced on the camp and the guards fled. In South Korea, Rev. Moon was imprisoned three times, one of which was for using North Korean money during the civil war. He was released when one of his old schoolteachers vouched for him. He was also charged with draft evasion; these charges were eventually dropped.

The sixth time Rev. Moon was imprisoned was in the United States on charges of tax evasion and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Congressional investigators such as Robert Boettcher discovered what they described as breathtaking financial misdoing, including a scheme to raise money for a church PR fund that disguised itself as a fundraiser for sick children. Congressman Donald Fraser also investigated the church's aggressive recruitment practices.

This is from the wikipedia link still, maybe he is the AC, left for dead, perhaps he sustained a headwound eh?

I'm just throwing this out there, hehe.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I just kept reading this link to see Lysergic's avatar. Ewwww...creepy. Just don't have OOBE and wind up at the foot of my bed one night, pleeeeze. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This guys a wacko How could people take him serious with the robes and crown and stuff whats this the 13th century or something

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A mass-wedding is a little miracle in itself, but has this Korean fellow done any REAL miracles?

top topics

join