It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald's Coffin Up For Auction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As it says in the title, you can purchase Lee Harvey Oswald's coffin, with him still in it from a starting price of 1000 bucks at auction.

A great gift to buy your Mom or Dad this christmas.

All I can say is wow really, how low can you go.

news.sky.com...

(Cant link the exact page for some reason, but its on sky news website)

The coffin of Lee Harvey Oswald - the man arrested over the killing of US president John F Kennedy in 1963 - is to be sold at auction.

California-based auctioneer Nate D Sanders says bidding for the plain pine coffin will start at around £600 at the sale on December 16.

The casket, in which the suspected assassin was buried for almost 20 years, is expected to attract attention from museums and collectors of presidential memorabilia.

"There's just a lot of interest in Kennedy and anything to do with his assassination," said auction manager Laura Yntema.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I dont know what is sicker, the people auctioning it off or the whacko that will spend the big bucks for it. Crazy world...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Even false flag operations objects are part of history . I could see how it has value to it . Everyone loves a peaice of history , regardless of truth behind it . The fact that everyone knows the name is enough for them to show there cocktail buddies

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You morons did you even read the article?

You're not going to get the Coffin with Oswald still in it!

new topics

top topics

join