It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New data shows foreign banks biggest recipients of Fed money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

..The Bank is the cancer that is eating our society and it's high about time that we put a stop to it, lest we disregard the freedom of not only our generation, but our childrens' and grand-childrens'...

You have that correct.

BTW there is a fairly good discussion and lots of Info on the Fed at click I mention it because I hate to see good info lost.

We need to get CORRECT info on the Fed and how they steal us blind out to everyone. I hand out cards with links at Farmers Markets, Flea Markets and Auctions. Why there? Because you do not have a dumb security guard rouse you. I ask everyone to please pass the info onto another ten people.

I will add this to my collection of facts. - Good find.

It seems to be working. Twice I had cashiers at the Grocery store tell me about the Fed!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well foreign banks that incorporate in the USA can now be treated like a full-blooded vote-eligible citizen thanks to the conservatives on the SCOTUS. So where was all the outrage back in '08 when all this mattered? These banks and their bought-and-paid for punditry sure pulled a fasty on us.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh .Deutsche bank again, is it?
Aren't they the ones who placed massive put options on American Airlines in the days before 9/11?
I suppose this is their big payout for keeping their mouths shut about who really did 9/11.

Same banks, different era. Follow the breadcrumbs back 65 years and I bet you'll find they are the same banks who laundered the Nazi money out of the country before the fall of Berlin.
There were also Swiss banks involved if I recall correctly from reading Jim Marss' Rise of the Fourth Reich.

Well, I guess we know what institutions are the fronts for the NWO.
The bottom line is:
If we don't take them down they will take us down.

Airspoon, I have to commend you for creating so many meaningful threads lately.
Your contributions to ATS are an important part of keeping it the outstanding site that it is.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Time for a Revolution, all out assault. The government has become the enemy.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I wonder if this money that's going over seas to other countries is being re funneled into stocks and currency trading.

For example, using E-Toro trading platform I used to invest on the rise of the Euro vs the Dollar. I could make a lot of money by putting my money on the correct rise/decrease on currencies.

So again I wonder, is this money going overseas to help boost other currencies? other markets?

The stock market has been bullish the last two days...
Hang Seng Index has jumped from 22790 on Dec 1 to 23605 today.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has jumped from 10930 on Nov 29 to 11371 today.
A smalled jump but also obvious is S&P 500 jumping from 1174 on Nov 29 to 1221 Today
FTSE 100 jumped from 5523 on Dec 1 to 5767 today
NASDAQ Composite as well, small scale, but 2493 on Dec 1 to 2581 today
DAX jumped from 6662 on Dec 1 to 6957 today
BlackRock Inc. jumped 10 points since Dec 1, 162 to 172. (www2.blackrock.com... to learn more about Blackrock)

I guess my point is, the last 3 or 4 if not 5 weeks, there have been major spikes and major dips in the market. It's almost strategical.

If the fed pumps trillions into other banks, the directors of that money will essentially have trillions of dollars to direct into the stock market whenever and wherever they see fit.

A.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join