It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing new Videos on school violence and bullying released by ACLU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Today the New Mexico chapter of the American civil liberties Union released a number of very graphic and alarming vid's. Found on You Tube these vid's are thought to be uploaded to further terrorize their victims and act as a reminder of who really runs the school... here's a hint... it's not the teachers...

WARNING: These clips contain strong language and violence.

Here's the link to the ACLU site

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I guess "zero tolerance" only applies to nice kids, like scouts. Bummer.

Cub Scout, 2nd grade, in trouble

Eagle Scout, High School, in trouble

Sounds about right, after all, the NWO is going to need a lot of brutes, I suppose.
edit on 2-12-2010 by tjack because: sumpin' funky happened

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks Daddy Bare.

The videos show the same actions that I can find in any town in almost any country today. The problem when you allow kids to have adult rights from an early age, allow them to have uncensored content, allow them to think that Violence is the only way to fix any problem in life, is that we are allowing into our future a time when gangs of rabid teens will wreak destruction as it reaches it's climax.

I see no way out of this now... but for the future I do see it is possible to bring about a different scenario if we can get the little kids on the right sorts of paths in life.. and be allowed to be children while they are children. This does mean that the last two generations are wasted space with no hope of retrieval.. not all but most. Better then to focus on what we can change and effect now for the future.. and deal with the lost ones, the Rabid Dogs, however we can. Sad really.

new topics

join