It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Swine Flu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I haven't heard it mentioned once by the media at all since last year or earlier this year. How could it just disappear unless it never really actually existed which is what I had suspected all along. Has anyone else heard it mentioned whether in the US or anywhere else in the world?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Its still around, just the press have got bored with it, so have gone back to reporting where paris hiltons panties have been found recently

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There are still cases of it in Australia!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
There are still cases of it in Australia!

There are also a lot of cases in Mexico, California, Texas, the Carolinas, TN, Alabama and other places. See maps.google.com...,-110.390625&spn=6.471265,18.67675 8&z=5&source=embed

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, we all died and the vaccines were proven successful in killing the entire population of the planet.

Thats why you don't hear anything about it now, no ones left to say anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The sales numbers for the vaccine didn't meet projected expectations and was therefor deemed no longer cost-worthy to market. But wait till next years line up! Have they got a plague of the year for you and, of course, THE CURE! (preventative, safe and affordable for qualified buyers)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well the short story is a woman from Austrailia blew the lid off the NWO plan. They imprisoned her for no reason and you will see it agin in about 1-2 years as H2N5.

Oh and rem, dont get any vac shots!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

Well the short story is a woman from Austrailia blew the lid off the NWO plan. They imprisoned her for no reason and you will see it agin in about 1-2 years as H2N5.

Oh and rem, dont get any vac shots!

Yeah that's very true. The dreaded swine flu vaccine is now added to the standard flu vaccine. I was told by my doctor to get the flu vaccine and I told her hell would have to freeze over before I consider taking and government bio-engineered poisons!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Its still around, just the press have got bored with it, so have gone back to reporting where paris hiltons panties have been found recently

so there is reason to watch the news again then?

-flips on cnn excitedly

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh, and to the ops:

Threat contained is the simple answer...it is still making its rounds, but its in check.

Come to find out, all those wacky conspiracy theories were just wacky conspiracy theories. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It died of flu!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest it doesn't matter what you call germs but I've been told they have been designing them
secretly in there laboratories and its very handy because when everybody dies maybe only God gets the blame!
edit on 2-12-2010 by pierre6000 because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I never got the vaccine, I didn't trust it mainly for the reason because they rushed it and were trying to push it on us. My father got it and I was begging him not too but he didn't listen to me as always. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It never blew up into the worldwide pandemic that the NWO wanted it to be, so they've instructed their media sheeple to stop covering it.

Kinda like the whole "Mosque at Ground Zero" thing, media went nuts about it for about a month, then we never heard about it again since they realized they weren't going to get anti Muslim protests in the streets.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

True but now they are applying for a federal grant so our taxes can help pay for it should it get approved.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I never got the vaccine, I didn't trust it mainly for the reason because they rushed it and were trying to push it on us. My father got it and I was begging him not too but he didn't listen to me as always. lol

They made their $billions from the sheeple that all rushed out and bought the unnecessary extra vaccine.

I didn't get it either, but then I don't get a flu shot every year either. The only year I ever got one (it was required by my employer) I was sicker than I'd ever been before for about 10 days, my employer had to give me two weeks paid sick time on top of regular sick time as he had insisted I get it, over my protestations.

The following year, over 400 people at the company got their flu shot, I didn't have to. lol.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I've gotten the regular flu shot years past and I question the effectiveness mainly because I still got sick anyways, I know it was never a guarantee to keep you 100% safe but all in all I stopped getting it anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Its hilarious isnt it

All the ATS members that claimed mass deaths of the human race, the FEMA camps being over run with people, the RFID chips in the vaccine, the vaccine killing of masses of victims....

EPIC FAIL

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
On the subjc of flu'si work in tescos and heard a tanoid "come n book your flu vaccine now, just book an appointment in our pharmacy" and i personally think theres something fishy going on with vaccines and so the elites are making these vaccines more openly available, i mean its in a bloody supermarket lol.

Anyone else get what i mean.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

Yeah they offer them here at drug stores.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join