It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic telekinesis demonstrations by Darryl Sloan (the real deal)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Darryl Sloan has just

He still has not put putty around the bottom of his silly telekinesis "demonstration"

he knows he is just a fraud, just like geller and benneth!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I have used his telekinesis demonstrations in the past to entertain my nephew... it is all a trick. If he believes it good for him

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Here is a 7 day telekinesis test for Skeptics, by Darryl Sloan. Near the end, he mocks the pseudoskeptics eloquently. lol

i watched that one, where did he mock anyone eloquently? all i heard was the same refrain every alien/paranormal believer says about people that don't believe them.

also if he really can do what he says, he could do it without the bowel on top, he could move things as equal weight as the tinfoil. heck he could move that pin he has stuck in the eraser. he also could prove it by sealing the bowel or whatever so air can't get in. but he doesn't, because he can't due to his claims being false. there are lots of ways to test it other than what he did.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by spoor

I have used his telekinesis demonstrations in the past to entertain my nephew... it is all a trick. If he believes it good for him

is it really a good thing he is delusional and taking other people down into his delusion?
i bet he does believe it, which is why he is so upset over the criticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join