It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now we have this Sun Myung Moon as the "Messiah", most of the US Navy is doing the "Summer Pul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Summer Pulse 2004 Information: www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

So now we have this "Sun Myung Moon" as the Messiah. Ain't it funny how "God" said "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end" I am not sure if he said the "sun and the moon" but there is some relation with the sun and the moon, and that bible verse.

Now that we have around 93 percent of the navy at sea right now close to China doing a "Show of force" exhibition called "Summer Pulse 2004". Meanwhile what the hell is China's military doing? We need the Navy back here at our ports to watch out for terrorist attacks!

Something is not right.

This is the idea I have in my head right now.

What if, China invades the USA as this exhibition is taking place?

I read some speculation going on about how the US could have turned to China for help in declaring Martial Law, because Bush knows the US soldiers wouldn't shoot Americans.

So, it could either be that China is going to invade, ala massive "Pearl Harbor" except the whole US? OR, could the invasion start with a major "terrorist attack" on us, and then the invasion from China would be held off as "China helping the US out in light of a developing terrorist attack" and this be held off as China taking over for Martial Law in the US?

The chinese could do the terrorist attack, and then invade.

A meteor impact can be blamed as "eco-terrorism". There was some speculation going on in these boards about 100 megaton nukes being fired into the ocean so that a huge tsunami would hit the coast of the western US.

Maybe there really IS going to be a meteor impact around there and this would be the great coverup? A massive "terrorist attack" in the ocean?

or a massive meteor impact occurs, and they won't cover it up..

Or maybe there ISN'T going to be a meteor impact around there, and they really would fire 100 megaton nukes to that area and cause a big tsunami in the name of "eco-terrorism".

So, in the light of all these ideas, could it also be that one of these possibilities is the plan? or perhaps even part of an even bigger plan to # over the US?

In the light of these possibilities now, will they happen? I dunno. But the possibilities are VERY DAMN POSSIBLE you have to admit that.

If this ever turns out to be a possibility, and the word spreads out of these ideas of being a possibility, will they cancel their plans just because some of us remembered to connect the dots to come to some some disturbing ideas such as this, which coincidentally turned out to REALLY BE the plan?

Think about the endless number of possibilities here, and what are the agendas, then we will get a huge number of possibililties here.

But I know that with Sun Myung Moon here being the Messiah it HAS to be something to do with China.

4rth of July is this coming sunday. What a huge day for things to kick off on or around that date! It's possible. I am keeping an open mind, putting all the possibilities into awareness right now. It is not impossible that these things could happen. Unbiasedness is the key right now.

Just put all the possibilties into one jar and what do you get?

[edit on 2-7-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, to add more to that "Jar of Possibilities", there are also other countries at sea right now. US could have made plans with those countries as well. The invasion doesn't have to be only from China, it could be any other country, it could also many countries teamed together. And who says that only naval ships would be involved too, I am sure there are many countries who know of America being more vulnerable due to their "arrogantness" in doing a big "show of force" who can plan to do something to the US....

just think about this possibility and more...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
(I am sending you these ideas as I am coming up with them and posting them in order message boards. Maybe you can compile them together
)

It is true, that one plan can collapse, I think it will, there are other unseen forces at play here.

Personally I think, this summer is it. Not the end, but planet x, transition from 3d to 4d (rapture; Im not relgious btw) is this summer for the self-selected ones who can see through the viel of deception.

One of many plans could be in progress right now, some may fail, some may not, and the beginnings of them may unfold, but none will go to the full extent.

So yea, sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

But I think its worth it to bring some of these ideas into the awareness of some human beings here, so that they may also have the choice of thinking about other possibilities, and seeing behind the viel.

Something big is headed our way, no doubt.

This article should give you some motivation for ideas of whats to come.

VENUS GOES DIRECT, LOVE IS BACK IN TOWN
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all be glad not sad.

I agree, sit back and enjoy the ride. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. Big Brother will take care of us.

As far as China invading: I say RED DAWN muth@ f*cka!! I don't know about the rest of the country, but in middle ga. every house has at least 4 guns in it. The United States is the only nation whose population is armed well enough to repell a foreign invasion. Think about that.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Naaa... Moon is just a huge fraud that succeeded to make his way into the system. The reason why there are so many ships from the US and other nations at sea is more probably western intelligence knows that something big (terrorist attack, nuclear war or natural catastrophy) is about to happen, and they wanna be ready for a quick, massive mobilisation of troops to any place in the world where they'll find their enemies.

Actually, maybe the US showing his muscles to China this summer would be an intimidation game to start a massive brawl between the two nations... and all the western forces at sea would be relied upon to lauch a massive counterattack if China gets angry...

top topics

join