It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Eve conversely is the reparation of that attitude. Even though she ultimately too was tricked by the influence of the physical/Nachash.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Could this be the same Severine de Villegas? There is no mention of her being a countess, but she is Belgian and has experience with international relations, as would befit a member of the aristocracy. Keeping that in mind, it is possible that she may also be the same 'Severina Villegas' from this organization. However, this 'Severina' could be the woman mentioned in this article. They could be unrelated persons.

It is more likely that Countess Villegas is the Severine Villegas that participated in this seminar series of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. The University is an ancient Catholic institution, which should set off alarm bells for some Church-conspiracy theorists around here. This page says that Ms. Villegas is an alumnus.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

My thought is she is the Belgium woman whose Facebook you linked to and currently works for NanoWave. Considering Stephanie's Belgian connections, this seems the most likely probability.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Plan Z appears to be Zukunft Plan, a supposed name for the Nazi UFO program and the plan to temporarily retreat to the moon.

Interesting points:

All of them were young ladies, which among other things were against the arising fashion of short hair-styles for women. Both Maria and Traute were beautiful ladies with very long hair; Maria was blond and Traute was brown-haired. They had long horse tails, a very uncommon hairstyle at that time. This became a disctinctive characteristic in all the women who integrated Vril which was maintained till May 1945. They believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive alien communication from beyond. In public, however, they hardly ever exhibited the hair in horse tail style.

Could this be the reason that Lylyth wears her hair in such a distinctive style at some times, and leaves it untied at others? Is she associating herself with the Vril Society of Germany, who are supposedly connected with Nazi flying saucers?

I searched for z-plan on that page (ctrl+f is your friend). There is a mention of the "Black Sun." This is the strange swirl in the image of Lylyth that I mentioned earlier. The article says that the z-plan and the Vril society were represented by the German Eagle bearing a Black Sun instead of a Swastika in the late war. I have found that symbol at this link.

The Vril society was supposedly constructing flying discs based on designs received from Aldebaran by one of their spiritual mediums. A photo of one such disc is located here. Note the long ponytails. These important Vril society members are not only mystics, they are beautiful women! I would not be surprised if there was a connection between these two traits; they may have been 'sacred whores' like Lilith.

See here for more Vril society-related pictures. One of them is a map of 'New Swabia,' the Nazi territory/colony in Antarctica that is rumoured to host an SS UFO base.

This site hosts what appear to be actual SS documents demonstrating the existence of flying saucer programs and plans.

The Vril society's goal seems to have been travelling to the Aldebaran system some 68 light years away, where they hoped to meet the ancient ancestors of the Aryans. I don't know how this fits in with the rest of the Lylyth character or the alleged abuse rings in Belgium. It does seem to have a connection with theories of reptilian aliens, but I have little expertise in such topics and cannot comment further.

What I have established through this research is that Lylyth appears to be following in the footsteps of the Vril society. She wears her hair like a Vril woman (to act as an antenna for intergalactic communiques, apparently). She is alluding to a connection between herself and the Nazi 'Zukunft Plan' to flee the end of the war using flying saucers, only to return later. Why she is connecting herself with Vril, I do not know. Perhaps the Vril energy (google it yourself) is an alter-scientific explanation of magic?

edit on 31-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ive actually read up on Thule and Vrils societies and the incredibly hot women who apparently divine for them. Its allure is only matched by its evil

I own the book Vril. Weird book. Written by a English aristocrat. Again... showing the very deep connections between the british and germans.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Now, the picture of Lylyth at the end of the video is subtitled 'Comtesse Severine de Villegas Languedoc-Roussillon, France.

I don't think Lylyth is Severine de Villegas. If Severine is the woman from Facebook that you linked to previously, she went to a Catholic university.

Three weeks ago, Lylyth posted this comment on a YouTube video titled "The Whore of Revelation":

May ever imprecatory Psalm of God's Curse against the Evil be on the Vatican for its endless EVIL. Amen. I will be Vatican Enemy to my last Day on Earth I swear. "

Not exactly the words of a good little Catholic girl, eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
CONSIDER ALL LINKS IN THIS POST NOT SAFE FOR WORK. It is easier for everybody that way.

drfreemason.com...
Check out one of the comments on this page. Posted by "R.R. & Lylyth R."

(April 22, 2010) This is RR & TheLylyth. We passed by YouTube today and saw You listed having a site on Freedommkf1’s channel.. . . Lylyth joined YT on break from the Sorbonne in Paris this Winter. . . I think Lylyth had 7 YouTube accounts in the Winter being stalked and hit on by cyberstalkers there . . . We are moved now but very mobile and live on the road a lot like Troubadours and Jesters of the Middle Ages by design; and sometimes in service to our Liege in the one tiny country that outright refused membership in the EU which has 27 Nations in it as of today. I’ll leave that for readers to think on where and who that is. They are the “Mouse that Roared” like the novel and movie, in a sense.
This is what their username links to. I suspect that their 'Liege' is not in Andorra or Monaco, which are French protectorates that use the Euro. It may be Liechtenstein.

Google shows many results for a video tribute to Lylyth R. and R.R., but the video has been removed by the user. Scroll down on this page and you can find it NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

So often, Truth is stranger than fiction... This is our Homecoming Tribute to our Dearest Lylyth R. & her and our much Loved RR; both have lived Lives beyond the wild film here in places fighting Criminal "Elites" in places where Laws/Conventions of "polite society" do NOT exist... beyond the fiction of this Movie in a real War. And this is Tribute to memory of Actor John Phillip Law & Actress Marisa Mell who are so like our LR & RR in this Psychedelic Spy Classic of the 60's. Important: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. "All cruelty springs from weakness." (Seneca, 4BC-AD65)
The quote at the end suggests that this is/was one of Lylyth's multiple deleted Youtube accounts, as she uses this Seneca quote in her own video descriptions. She also uses the same disclaimer on her Sluttacious10 and LylythTV accounts.

www.youtube.com...

This video uses the same disclaimer as above. It is dedicated to 'Lylyth and Ricky.' If you check the uploader's channel you will find a comment by LylythTV.

A google search for 'Lylyth Ricky' brings us to this site. It is a custom made guitar called 'Lylyth' made for one 'Ricky Ray.' It is hot pink/fuscia, just like Lylyth's bizarre erotic videos. The page says it is "Built entirely to customers specs" and includes a short neck (??).

www.youtube.com...
Here we have confirmation of the relationship between Ricky Ray and Lylyth R. (Lylyth Ray).

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
what im curious about is how long it takes for her to grow her hair that long.

Maybe these 'sex' girls of the vril and thule society are children primed for this purpose.

Cause at their age, im guessing around 18-29, it takes many years of not cutting your hair for it to reach down to your calfs.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There's some great research in here, very interesting stuff. I haven't had time to go through the whole thread, but I'll do so when I get the chance and share my thoughts.

Excellent work

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

A name that stood out to me on her friends list was Adelaide de Caters. The de Caters family owns Kattenhof castle at which these rituals allegedly took place. She would seem to be a Belgian architect. This seems to confirm that the above-linked Severine de Villegas is indeed associated with Belgian nobility and is likely the model for the photograph, 'Perrette et le Pot au Lait.'

edit on 31-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Smedley,

Yes...I saw that too. However, sharing the same last name isn't enough to make me automatically think she is from the same family, although it has my curiosity piqued. For example, my grandmother's maiden name is the same as a very very powerful family where I live. The family in question is also very close friends of the Rockefellers AND is a major player in the banking and investment communities. Regardless, we are not related (at least, not directly) even though both she and they have grown up and made their livelihoods in the same virtual geographic area. This is simply a matter of not jumping to conclusions without verification.

It would be interesting to see what comes up if we do some minor research into each of Severine's friends from her Facebook page. I noticed that Adelaide's is private. Personally, I do not have a Facebook (or MySpace, Twitter, etc...) because I am hypervigilant about my privacy. But I'm told there are ways to see a Facebook account without having one... What do you think?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Encrypted In The Know Link

I have come across more info on Project Monarch. According to my source she was a monarch sex slave and she said she was part of the delta theta ops.

I have found out what this means. It is located at this source:

Project Monarch In The Know Source

Levels of MONARCH Programming [11]

ALPHA. Regarded as "general" or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation.

BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

DELTA. This is known as "killer" programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

THETA considered to the "psychic" programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through "deception" programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.

This adds to the credibility of my source and her claims pertaining to the original video.

More about Project MK-Ultra the tweaking per say of mind control programs.

The various avenues used to control human behavior under MKULTRA included:

radiation

electroshock

psychology

psychiatry

sociology

anthropology

graphology

harassment substances

paramilitary devices

materials "'___'" being the most widely dispensed "material"

A special procedure, designated MKDELTA, was established to govern the use of MKULTRA abroad. MKULTRA/DELTA materials were used for harassment, discrediting or disabling purposes.[8]

There were 149 subprojects listed under the umbrella of MKULTRA. Project MONARCH has not been officially identified by any government documentation as one of the corresponding subprojects, but is used rather, as a descriptive "catch phrase" by survivors, therapists, and possible "insiders".

MONARCH may in fact, have culminated from MKSEARCH subprojects such as operation SPELLBINDER, which was set up to create "sleeper" assassins (ie. "Manchurian candidates") who could be activated upon receiving a key word or phrase while in a post-hypnotic trance.

Operation OFTEN, a study which attempted to harness the power of occultic forces was possibly one of several cover programs to hide the insidious reality of Project MONARCH.

Programmers and Places:

It’s difficult to figure out who the original programmer of this satanic project was, due to the substantial amount of disinformation and cross-contamination propagated by the "powers that be."

The two that went by the color-coded name of Dr. Green are a Jewish doctor named Dr. Gruenbaum, who supposedly collaborated with the Nazis during WWII, and Dr. Josef Mengele, whose trademark of cold blooded and calculating brutality has not only scarred the souls of survivors from Auschwitz, but also a countless number of victims throughout the world.

Mengele’s direct involvement at the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp was suspiciously downplayed during the Nuremberg Trials, and consequently no intensified effort by the U.S. and it’s allies was directed toward his capture.[13]

As a means to confuse serious investigators as to his whereabouts, U.S. officials would report Mengele being a non-threatening recluse in Paraguay or Brazil, or that he was simply dead (the "Angel of Death" miraculously must have come back to life at least five different times).

His unprecedented research, at the expense of thousands of lives, undoubtedly was a significant bonus to U.S. interests. Besides using the pseudonym of Dr. Green, survivors knew him as Vaterchen (daddy), Schoner Josef (beautiful Joseph), David and Fairchild. A gracefully handsome man of slight stature, Mengele would disarm people with his gentle demeanor, while at other times, he would explode into violent rages.[14]

Other characteristics remembered by survivors were the cadence of his shiny black boots as he paced back and forth and his "I-love-you/l-love-you-not" daisy game.

When he pulled off the last daisy petal, he would maliciously torture and kill a small child in front of the other child he was programming. Distraught survivors also recalled being thrown naked into cages with monkeys, who were trained to viciously abuse them. Evidently, Mengele enjoyed reducing people to the level of animals. He also would purposely restrain his victims from crying, screaming, or showing any excessive emotion.

Dr. D. Ewen Cameron, also known as Dr. White, was the former head of the Canadian, American and World Psychiatric Associations. Because of Cameron’s extensive experience and credentials, the ClA’s Allen Dulles funneled millions of dollars throughout organizations like the society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, which Cameron ruthlessly presided over. Experimentations were conducted at several locations in Montreal, mostly at McGill University, St Mary’s Hospital and Allan Memorial Institute.

Besides the conventional methods of psychiatric tyranny, such as electroshock drug injections and lobotomies, Cameron conceived the technique of "psychic driving," wherein unsuspecting patients were kept in a drug induced coma for several weeks and administered a regimen of electroshocks, while electronic helmets were strapped to their heads and repetitive auditory messages were transmitted at variable speeds.[15]

Many of those exploited were abused children which had been run through the Roman Catholic orphanage system.

Not surprisingly, Dr Cameron has been conveniently left out of most psychiatric journals. This may have been, in fact, largely due to Project MKULTRA being publicly exposed in 1970, through lawsuits filed by Canadian survivors and their families. The CIA and Canadian government settled out of court so as not to be required to officially admit to any wrongdoing.

A former U.S. Army Lt. Col. in the DIA’s psychological Warfare Division, Michael Aquino, is the latest in a line of alleged government-sponsored sadists. Aquino, an eccentric genius obsessed with Nazi pagan rituals, founded the Temple of Set, an offshoot of Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan. Aquino was connected with the Presidio Army Base day care scandal, in which he was accused child molestation.

Much to the dismay of the young victims’ parents, all charges were dismissed. Code-named "Malcolm", Aquino was reported to have developed training tapes on how to create a MONARCH slave and worked as a liaison between Government/Military Intelligence and various criminal organizations and occult groups in the distribution of MONARCH slaves.[16]

Heinrich Mueller was another important programmer who went under the code names "Dr. Blue" or "Gog." He apparently has two sons who have carried on the trade. The original "Dr. Black" was apparently Leo Wheeler, the nephew of deceased General Earle G. Wheeler, who was the commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staffs during the Vietnam War. Wheeler’s protégé, E. Hummel is active in the Northwest, along with W. Bowers (from the Rothschild bloodline).

Other alleged master mind manipulators, past and present, are:
Dr. Sydney Gottleib
Lt. Col John Alexander
Richard Dabney Anderson (USN)
Dr. James Monroe
Dr. John Lilly
Lt. Comdr. Thomas Narut
Dr William Jennings Bryan
Dr. Bernard L. Diamond
Dr. Martin T. Orne
Dr. Louis J. West
Dr Robert J. Lifton
Dr. Harris Isbel
Col. Wilson Green

In order to keep MKULTRA from being easily detected, the CIA segmented its subprojects into specialized fields of research and development at universities, prisons, private laboratories and hospitals. Of course, they were rewarded generously with government grants and miscellaneous funding.

The names and locations of some of the major institutions involved in MONARCH programming experimentation were/are:
Cornell
Duke
Princeton
UCLA
University of Rochester
MIT
Georgetown University Hospital
Maimonides Medical Center
St. Elizabeth’s Hospital (Washington D.C.)
Bell Laboratories
Stanford Research Institute
Westinghouse Friendship Laboratories
General Electric
ARCO
Mankind Research Unlimited

1. David L. Carrico, The Egyptian Masonic Satanic Connection, 1992
2. Walter H. Bowart, Operation Mind Control, Flatland Editions, 1994, p. 216
3. Martin Cannon, Mind Control and the American Government, Prevailing Winds Research, 1994, p. 19
4. Linda Hunt, Secret Agenda, St. Martin’s Press, 1991
5. Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations, U.S. Senate, April 1976, p. 337
6. Ibid, p. 390
7. John Marks, The Search For The Manchurian Candidate, Times Books, 1979, pp 60-61
8. Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations, U.S. Senate, April 1976, p. 391
9. Barbara G. Walker, The Woman’s Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects, Harper Collins, 1988
10. Marshall Cavendish, Man, Myth and Magic, 1995
11. Dr. Corydon Hammond, The Greenbaum Speech, 1992; Mark Phillips and Cathy O’Brien, Project Monarch Programming Definitions, 1993
12. Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula Used To Create An Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, 1996
13. Gerald L. Posner, Mengele: The Complete Story, McGraw-Hill, 1986
14. Lucette Matalon Lagnado, Dr. Josef Mengele and the Untold Story of the Twins of Auschwitz, Morrow, 1991
15. Gordon Thomas, Journey into Madness: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, Bantam Books, 1989
16. Cathy O’Brien and Mark Phillips, Trance Formation of America, 1995
17. John DeCamp, The Franklin Cover-Up, Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska, AWT Inc, 1992
18. Anton Chaitkin, "Franklin Witnesses Implicate FBI and U.S. Elites in Torture and Murder of Children", The New Federalist, 1993
19. Jon Rappoport, "CIA Experiments with Mind Control on Children", Perceptions Magazine, September/October 1995, p. 56
20. David E. Rosenbaum, Esq., First Draft Overview of Investigation of the Group, 1983-1993

More info available at original link posted.
edit on 1-1-2011 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

CPYKOmega,

I posted info for you on Project Monarch wwaaaayyyyy back on page 1 or 2. Thought you'd be up to speed on that by now?

Regardless, her claim to Project Monarch really doesn't help us much on getting more information about her claims or her identity. See the posts that Smedley made on Lylyth R. and Ricky Ray.

Seems you are missing out on a LOT of information and research that has been posted over the past few days (mostly thanks to Smedley....he deserves some applause for his contributions)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I have came across a very interesting video which exposes corrupt "elites" if you want to call them that. Anyways here is the video. All comments and questions welcomed as long as the subject deals with the video at hand.

edit on 12-2-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

Didn't like the music. Don't want to find them in either our past or future! Away with the black nobility, AWAY I SAY!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I have not finished reading your link, but I want to record this thought I had on your description of MKUltra levels, and on Marilyn Monroe.

The 'sex kitten' personae developed under Beta programming evokes the virgin/whore dichotomy in my mind. The kitten is an innocent and playful personality (the virgin) and is simultaneously the erotic and sensual personality (the whore). The video in your first link, "Diamonds are a Girl's Best friend," brings this to mind right at the beginning. Marilyn/Norma Jean turns down men with boxes of candies, saying "No!" in a childish whine, almost a kitten's mewl. Try to imagine her with cat ears on during the entire video and it becomes clear!

It is only through the virgin/whore dichotomy that sex slavery becomes bearable. I imagine that the CIA must have learned these techniques from their Japanese tutors in the geisha-brothels. The process of turning pretty peasant girls into geishas precisely mirrors the process by which young girls are selected for monarch programming and sex slavery in the West. The folding fan in Norma Jean's hand during the above video brings geishas to mind, and so I made this connection. Marilyn Monroe is Norma Jean's geisha personality, trained to please men in many ways other than and including sex (music, dance, even jokes).

Your source discusses the Mickey Mouse Club. I figured out that there was something wrong with Disney long before I even heard of MKUltra of suspected the CIA of dirty business. There is something suspicious about the way that Disney jealously guards its celebrity personalities. Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, that Raven girl, Miley Cyrus... they would be famous for a few years while they were cute and just old enough to begin becoming sexually attractive. Then they would disappear or break down or fall out of the Disney limelight. It was always extremely suspicious to me that Disney seemed to be capable of producing new teen and tween stars as if on command.

I learned from the DVD extras on Human Giant [an MTV sketch comedy circa 2008] that child actors are forced to endure dozens of takes of the simplest shots. The director on that show was a former child actor, and when the writers/stars wrote scenes with children in them the director would deliberately force the children to reshoot dozens of times. He said it was to 'get it out of his system.' A scene as simple as a boy saying "Grandpa?" was reshot literally dozens of times. The repetition and strain would surely break any child's will, which is necessary if they are going to become disciplined enough to serve as actor-tools. It is an unfortunate element of show-business that is easily complimented by and complimentary to mind control programs.

----------------------------------------
The claim that Farah Fawcett was an MK Ultra sex kitten seems to be reinforced by the cause of her death. She died of anal cancer. Does that sound normal?Come on. I remember that cervical cancer is caused by human papilloma virus - herpes - and I can't believe that anal cancer is caused by anything less than some other unsavoury STI. Both of her fellow Charlie's Angels co-stars suffered from breast cancer. Why was there a 100% cancer rate for the Angels?
----------------------------------------
Michael Jackson is mentioned. MKUltra absolutely explains his mental deterioration and bizarre rumours. His 'accidental' death by overdose is compatible with the M.O. of the so-called Hollywood Mafia that Randy Quaid claims has killed 8 of his personal friends in the past few years. This includes Heath Ledger, who died of an unexplained drug overdose (he had been safely using sleeping pills for some time before his death, why the sudden loss of self-control?) and David Carradine, who died of 'auto-erotic asphyxiation' (he was hanged; why did the coroners assume he was essentially masturbating?). Interestingly, that Vancouver Sun article includes comments by Dog the Bounty Hunter, giving the impression that Dog is an agent of the Hollywood mafia that hunts 'runaways.' He is unduly aggressive and threatening towards this minor offender, Quaid.
---------------------------------------
Anton LaVey's daughter is named Xena? Was she the model of Xena: Warrior Princess? The creator of that show also created the unfortunate and suspicious program Cleopatra 2525. That in turn reminds me of Stan Lee's Stripperella (google it yourself).
There is a video in your first source that discusses the Church of Satan's 'Radio Werewolf' program (I already forgot if that is what it is called). I myself have experienced, on more than one occasion, a transformation into a wolf. I suppose that is either confirmation of what they are saying (the wolf is the lost, inner strength of the European) or evidence that their mass-propaganda campaign has been successful with me (and by god it feels good to be a wolfman).
Who is this and why are they dressed like that?.
I have had an experience like this. It's hard to describe. It's not really how your source describes it - a rapid shift between alters. It's more like, what Ms. Sawyer said cut through all of her emotional defences. Everybody constructs emotional defences, ways to prevent themselves from feeling something bad, or remembering something bad. It is a coping mechanism, a means of avoiding bad memories or traumas. When Britney began making those apparent gibberish statements, it was probably the case that her inner monologue became an outer monologue. I speak to myself (in my head, sometimes aloud) in multiple voices and with multiple personalities. This too is a coping mechanism; each personality has its own strengths and weaknesses.

The chipper, jokey personality that she briefly expresses is an inner monologue that is attempting to distract the 'chorus' of voices inside her head from the painful emotions that Ms. Sawyer is bringing to the fore. Speaking aloud gives that particular personality, or fragment of a personality, greater strength than the others. However, speaking aloud in front of others is discouraged; our society frowns on it as a sign of mental illness and as something to be ashamed of. That is why she begins to cry and say that she is embarassed - not because of what she feels, but because she has failed to contain it and has instead exposed her shameful 'illness.' The combined stress is unbearable for her, as it has been for me on occasion.

Just after Ms. Sawyer says 'spasm,' you can almost see the gears grinding inside of her head. She is racing to come up with a viable cover story, a lie that will hide her true emotions from exposure. When she fails to produce one, she tries to distract from it with a cutesy, jokey facade. In her emotional stress, exaggerated by Ms. Sawyer's questions [probably written by someone in the know] she is unable to pull off the distraction. Her failure to distract leaves her feeling exposed and ashamed. She is not stupid. She knows that her outburst will appear to be a shallow deflection. This worsens her stress and she is unable to hold back her negative emotions. She simultaneously recognizes that this deflection, which she probably learned as a child [thus its goofiness, coming from an adult] will make her appear ditzy and stupid, which she is not. She is simultaneously aware that she will appear crazy, which she is not. These feelings make her stress exponentially worse and her emotional armor rapidly degrades.

All of these multiple personality techniques are coping mechanisms designed by the individual to protect their extremely sensitive and vulnerable emotional core. It is the result of years of abuse or trauma or stress or fear. It is often the result of intense paranoia, which causes one to construct a labyrinth of false identities so that nobody can penetrate it. I know from personal experience what it is like to be a maze-builder and a self-cultivated mystery. That is the authority I speak with, not the claims or writings of some MKUltra expert. The reactions from Britney in this video are evidence of someone who is hyper-self-aware and unable to stop thinking about how they are perceived by others.

I feel like taking a break from commenting.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
I think that blood [sugar] and sex magic can be used without harming a sacrificial victim. Consensual sex can be a part of tantric magics and blood can be acquired voluntarily. The ancient magicians tended to distinguish between white and black magic; helpful and harmful magics. I believe that the rituals supposedly used by the elites can have positive effects. Human sacrifice is probably not an example of white magic. Of course, this distinction may be as groundless and meaningless as the distinction between good and evil. Nevertheless, I think that enlightenment is possible.

This is very very very true!! It's also something that those who have not been initiated do not understand. They think all magick is "of the devil" and cannot possibly be something that is divine and good. It's a very short-sighted and shallow opinion from an outsider who really knows nothing about what they are talking about.

As for those uninformed people on this thread who are shooting down Thelema (which I do not practice, my tastes run more toward the Hermetic sciences), they often try to do so by using "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" as some sort of hedonistic "free for all" that allows its followers to do "whatever they want." This is simply FLAT OUT FALSE. If one were to truly understand the ENTIRE CONCEPT of Thelema, they would not conveniently leave out the second part which says "Love is the law, love under will."

edit on 29-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

First of all, I would like to say hello and that this is my new favorite thread.

With that out of the way:
?????!!!!!! This type of moral relativism bothers the hell out of me. Of course the uninitiated Christians and Jews think all "magick" is evil, it's forbidden and does not come from YHWH (so where does it come from?). Satan is described as "masquerading as an angel of light", he doesn't have to do this, it's all a matter of what works to draw people from YHWH. Some people are attracted to darkness and the baser nature, others are attracted to elevating or enlightening themselves (often coupled with pride and ambition). To the latter, Satan comes as a Promethius type character with the "I'm just misunderstood" song and dance and offers to elevate them. It's corruption just as much as the darkness and baser nature path. The difference is that people who go directly to the darkness aren't blinded and they aren't fooled; they know what they're doing.

Many Thelema apologists throw "love is the law, love under will" around and say, "oh look, love! See how nice this philosophy is". Forget the sex magick, hedonism, and irresponsible meddling in the spirit realms it's all about love man! You know, love doesn't have a universal meaning among people. There are those who believe love is altruistic and selfless, but others who equate it with passion. There is absolutely nothing altruistic and selfless about Thelema, it's all about passion and will. Sure you can do nice things with passion and will, Michael Ende saw it as a nice form of self empowerment when he chopped of "shall be the whole of law" and put "Do what you wish" in the Neverending Story (still not sure if I should be bothered by it). Ende was fascinated by Crowley and Thelema, but saw them for what they were and denounced them. Regardless, Thelema has immoral and potentially evil ideas and is the ideal philosophy for the amoral, egotistical, elite cabals.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

This thread has been unusually engaging for me. I don't know why. It grabs me in a way that no other thread has.

I want to say, before I go on, that MKUltra and its cousin programs around the world are valid and legal because of one thing. If you have sworn an oath of allegiance to your country, then the law will recognize you as a volunteer for any and all military service that is required of you. If you have sworn allegiance to your country, even as a child in school, even as someone totally unaware of what that oath means, you will be expected to keep it.

We have been in a state of perpetual war at least since 1941. When the World War ended, the Wars of Drugs, Poverty, Terror and Communism began. Anything not explicitly covered by the civil law falls under martial jurisdiction, and in monarchic countries like the UK and the Commonwealth, there are very few institutions to protect citizens against martial law. If you have ever sworn allegiance to your country then you are a volunteer for MKUltra service. Popular media is used in MK training because the vast majority of naive volunteers have already been primed with it.
-------------------------------------------------
Been following links from your source. These wigs were used in a recent breast cancer campaign. What is the connection?
-------------------------------------------------

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
With that out of the way:
?????!!!!!! This type of moral relativism bothers the hell out of me. Of course the uninitiated Christians and Jews think all "magick" is evil, it's forbidden and does not come from YHWH (so where does it come from?). Satan is described as "masquerading as an angel of light", he doesn't have to do this, it's all a matter of what works to draw people from YHWH. Some people are attracted to darkness and the baser nature, others are attracted to elevating or enlightening themselves (often coupled with pride and ambition). To the latter, Satan comes as a Promethius type character with the "I'm just misunderstood" song and dance and offers to elevate them. It's corruption just as much as the darkness and baser nature path. The difference is that people who go directly to the darkness aren't blinded and they aren't fooled; they know what they're doing.

Many Thelema apologists throw "love is the law, love under will" around and say, "oh look, love! See how nice this philosophy is". Forget the sex magick, hedonism, and irresponsible meddling in the spirit realms it's all about love man! You know, love doesn't have a universal meaning among people. There are those who believe love is altruistic and selfless, but others who equate it with passion. There is absolutely nothing altruistic and selfless about Thelema, it's all about passion and will. Sure you can do nice things with passion and will, Michael Ende saw it as a nice form of self empowerment when he chopped of "shall be the whole of law" and put "Do what you wish" in the Neverending Story (still not sure if I should be bothered by it). Ende was fascinated by Crowley and Thelema, but saw them for what they were and denounced them.

Spoken by someone with an ignorant understanding of what you are talking about... Let me give you an example that you would understand....

Let's say you traveled back to 900 AD and stayed as a guest in the home of an individual of that time. As you sit watching the family, it is noticed that the children let the hearth fire go out. Furthermore, they have let the tinder, used to light the hearth, get wet. The children's parents are very angry and want to punish the children. You realize that children will sometimes be children and step in to offer to light the fire with your lighter. The family, upon seeing you "magically" produce fire from your fingertips and/or a device they cannot possibly understand, believe you to a witch or an emissary of the devil. Guess who is now roasting in the village square as a heretic??? All for using a device that most people take for granted today. That lighter isn't good or evil. It is simply a tool.... It's the INTENT of the user that matters!!!

The same analogy can be made toward Thelema or any of the other mystery schools. You say that they do not come from YHVH, but in fact....EVERYTHING comes from YHVH. All beings....good and bad. We are ALL children and creations of God.

Regardless, Thelema has immoral and potentially evil ideas and is the ideal philosophy for the amoral, egotistical, elite cabals.

ahh...so now YOUR agenda comes out (followed by your closed mindedness). It is evident from this statement that you believe some nebulous, evil "elitist" group exists and uses Thelema (and/or other magickal sciences) as some sort of weapon against humanity.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Actually, I don't know. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea if these Elite Cabals exist or not. They wouldn't be an elite shadow cabal if they weren't enigmatic. I said that Thelema with it's power is the means and the end philosophy, would be ideal for amoral power hungry people. When I say "would be ideal" I'm saying it fits their character, but for all I know they might practice Scientology or Pastafarianism. Oh and Thelema summons Choronzon, they don't use lighters. If Choronzon happens to be real and someone summons him, I would totally support that person being burned at the stake for their negligent stupidity.

Also, you've spent much of this thread being a psuedo skeptic and attacking any conspiratorial claim made by anyone on the grounds that "they're ridiculous and could bring real harm to the officials in Belgium that allowed pedophile rings to operate under their noses". Now you're on the side of moral relativism? Just a little suspicious. Perhaps your name is reverse psychology
"Of course a CIA agent wouldn't put CIA in their name". I'm on to you

But I'm taking us off topic, give me some time and I can produce a web page showing that the differences between the aerial shot of Chateau Amerois and the post card are simply a matter of perspective.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Actually, I don't know. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea if these Elite Cabals exist or not.

So if you don't know...what thoughts, feelings, evidence (or not) keep you on the fence and lead you to think that such an idea is nothing more than a myth or urban legend? Just curious...

If Choronzon happens to be real and someone summons him, I would totally support that person being burned at the stake for their negligent stupidity.

Thelemites...as well as other mystery schools....summon a lot of different entities including archangels such as Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raziel, and more.... Angels that are seen as powerful and GOOD.

Again, you pass judgement on what you don't understand. What you would say of those companies or organizations who use prison labor to clean up roadsides or make license plates??? Would you say they are evil because they are using the labor of murders and rapists for the overall good and to help the environment, economy, etc...?

It goes back to the INTENT of the individual. You seem to constantly be ignoring that very important point. There are Thelemites who have positive, good, and divine intentions to help humanity. Just as there are Christians who use their religion for evil purposes. The enemy isn't the tool...it is the individual and their intent.

Also, you've spent much of this thread being a psuedo skeptic and attacking any conspiratorial claim made by anyone on the grounds that "they're ridiculous and could bring real harm to the officials in Belgium that allowed pedophile rings to operate under their noses".

Not at all... In fact, I'm the person who first suggested we break up the slides and do some reliable researching into each individual and share that data with everyone.

The only "crime" I'm guilty of is persistently telling everyone to not jump to conclusions just on the basis of the topic. Anyone...in any subject....who believes an accusation blindly without proof or research is a fool. I firmly believe that and stick to that position.

That being said, I have done research on these individuals and continue to do research on them with Smedley, CPKYOmega, and others. I'm the person who stated we should research the "Facebook friends" of the Countess Severine de Villegas. Does that sound like someone who is pursuing a "cover up" of criminals? Hardly....

But I'm taking us off topic, give me some time and I can produce a web page showing that the differences between the aerial shot of Chateau Amerois and the post card are simply a matter of perspective.

Please do.... I would love to see it. Considering my first college degree was in Architecture, I'd love to see what you come up with....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join