It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You misunderstand.

I don't need to believe something to use it as a thought experiment.

I can appreciate this truth....although you have to admit that it is not something in which the majority of people engage, although they should. It is what tests our beliefs and values.

Originally posted by Aeons
Though, there certainly are people in Hollywood who are Satanists. I don't need to make that part up. How common it is, or how pervasive isn't something I have any knowledge of. That there are people who subscribe to some form of Satanism is statiscally normal in the population.

I don't need to own a concept and passionately believe in it in order to be able to think about it. I certainly don't need to do so just to understand someone the way they understand themselves.

And that's why so many people tell me so many interesting things.

I believe this is true.... And statistically speaking, it is also an absolute certainty that life on this planet is *not* the only living thing(s) in the universe. However, that in and of itself does not necessarily lend credence to the idea that reptilian aliens shapeshift and permeate the wealthy families of this earth. Does that mean I won't try to objectively listen to someone's belief and view their "evidence?" Certainly....I will try, but if I find flaws in their logic or data....then I shouldn't be labeled a "government plant & satanist" for pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I am curious, and I checked out a few of your posts thanks to the search feature. I'm not prepared to comment on them at this time. Instead I will respond to your post, linked at the top of this one.

That the connection made with this blood isn't related to growing our knowledge or improving our breed, but to bring forth some other form of state of being which isn't based upon deeper knowledge, some sort of Illuminati Enlightenment you sound as if you find attractive. If so then you're quite the Thelema proponent yourself.
I think that I may well be. I understand Crowley to have been a miscreant and an imp, not a real devil. His proclamation that he was the antichrist seems calculated to upset the delicate English constitution. He really is a very sprightly character and I do not believe that he was malicious. Remember, the law of Thelema has two parts. Do as thou wilt, and will under love.

I think that blood [sugar] and sex magic can be used without harming a sacrificial victim. Consensual sex can be a part of tantric magics and blood can be acquired voluntarily. The ancient magicians tended to distinguish between white and black magic; helpful and harmful magics. I believe that the rituals supposedly used by the elites can have positive effects. Human sacrifice is probably not an example of white magic. Of course, this distinction may be as groundless and meaningless as the distinction between good and evil. Nevertheless, I think that enlightenment is possible.

Abusing black magic could make one an addict. Black magic is said to be more potent that white magic. The power that it brings, the thrill of the ritual, could well be as addictive as any drug. It may be the case that experienced and dedicated magicians can resist the temptation of the thrill. It may be the case that some magicians have the strength of will to do magic purposefully and not recreationally. It may well be the case that power junkies become addicted to black magic and turn into bestial men, better acquainted with the faculties of the instinct than the faculties of the mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

By the sound of what you just wrote human sacrifice is "probably" not evil, because evil doesnt exist?

Wow. Seriously. Wow. Im amazed how you jumped positions through that last part.

Do you know why Jews do not eat pork? Its because of the psychospiritual effect the spiritual essence of pork has on the personality. When one eats pork he takes on the characteristics of a pig.

Now transplant this idea to the very explicit Biblical and noahide law - which forbids man from eating the raw flesh or blood of an animal. It has a very dramatic, and a very NEGATIVE animalistic effect on the personality. It is ALL evil magick when blood enters the equation.

Just stop and disassociate yourself for a second from this magick theology and put the action into context. Youre drinking blood. Doesnt sound like a normal practice that the creator or 'GAOTU" would want from mankind. Its a perverse and demonic practice.. Just because one can seemingly 'profit' from it doesnt mean he actually does. He hurts himself and further erodes his spiritual clarity by drinking the raw vitality of animals - a more primitive spiritual creature,, thus taking on their perverse and illogical primal nature. And forget about drinkng human blood, which im sure is regarded as having a greater spiritual power. Such a person is a demon incarnate, and i do not doubt for a second that crowley or the other nihilist elites would shy away from such a practice. When theres a "need", theres a moral obligation in gnostic/pagan thought. Whether that be sacrificing a human being in a ritual for the benefit of the participants, or sacrificing a nation in war for the benefit created by the outcome. Need is Law - its the law of 'nature' which the pagans in power worship.

Crowley and the other elites do not have a Judaic concept of morality. It is not the same. Compassion, selflessness and service to G-d is the emphasis in Judaism. Conversely, Strength, neediness and service to the self is the emphasis in pagan greek thought (ie; epicureanism). Hence this warped society we have today.
edit on 29-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Well, that is one way of looking at it. I do not believe in a creator and so I am not compelled to agree with you. Morality is determined by what we personally find admirable or revolting. If you find human sacrifice revolting, then it is bad, black magic. If you find it admirable then it is a good thing to do. I for one do not admire it, nor do I revile it. I am suspending judgment for the time being.

I don't know that Crowley ever participated in ritual sacrifice, nor does it matter to me whether or not he did. I am not making an argument from his authority and it matters not to me what he personally did or believed.

There has been at least one case of voluntary cannibalism in Germany. Surely that is a moral grey area, unless you buy into this "all magic and all demons are evil" nonsense.

I call it nonsense because it is plainly a myth propagated by the Christian and Jewish priesthoods to keep the commons in check. The Popes have been involved in black magic for centuries; this has been known at least since the Protestant Reformation. They tell the public not to worship other gods and not to practice 'witchcraft' and not to disobey God's will as formulated by the Church. Then they turn around and do the exact opposite. The Devil, and evil at large, are myths that are propagated in order to discourage naive sheep from participating in the only functional part of religion; magic.

P.S. most pagan demons are morally neutral entities. Demon is a word that means 'spirit' in general, not 'wicked spirit' in particular. But feel free to avoid their aid - - that is what the priesthood expects of you because they want to exploit your psychic and magical energies for their own purposes.

edit: P.P.S. The best reason not to eat pork is that it is a salty, tough, flavourless meat that is often riddled with parasites.
edit on 29-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your assuming that Judaism has anything to do with Christianity. The biggest fraud in history is the idea that Christianity in any way perpetuates the same doctrine as Judaism. Christians for instance know nothing and have never been involved in the esoteric study of the Hebrew bible. They dont even read it in its original language. This is why when Ptolemy forced the rabbis of the 2nd century BCE to translate the Torah into Greek, a Midrash says "the world went dark for 3 days".

You cant know anything aside from the literal interpretation without reading it in its original Hebrew. With the translation, the allegory was lost (as Hebrew is a very complicated language where many words have comprehensive meaning). the metaphysical interpretation lost and the mystical significance hidden. One cant study the symbolism of grammar, or gematria, or any other form of biblical hermanuetics. These 3 levels "went dark" because of its translation out of the holy tongue

I do 100% agree with you though that the popes are black magicians. No doubt about it. Theres a 4500 year old obleisk from Heliopolis standing in St. Peters. No doubt at all. The Greco-Roman aristocrats invented christianity to overcome the sociopolitical influence of Judaism and its competing theology.

You can believe all you want; as the propagandists want people to believe that Judaisms doctrine of a 'personal' G-d and a loving G-d who wants us to serve him through self restriction is a ploy to take advantage of the people. That indeed was the philosophy of Egypt and Babylon, from which the Greco-Romans descended... But Judaisms whole history is a revolt against that philosophy. The Torah speaks more than enough about the 'idolatry' of the nations, and their evil practices. Even Maimonides the great philosopher said the elite of the nations are idolators and pagans who teach their followers differently. Its a Law in the Talmud that a person cant serve in a position of power if he doesnt first have 'fear of G-d'.. That is, a belief in a universal justice that seeks equity in all human affairs. One must seek only the honor of G-d, and not himself if he is to be trusted in government position.

Judaism is entirely different from the grotesque and violent gods of the pagan nations. greeks try to convey the G-d of Judaism - YHWH as a tyrant but that accusation doesnt stand. He only responds with wrath when one treats him that way; and even than, he urges one to repent and acknowledge his faults -thus sweetening their deserved punishment.. The G-d of Judaism - and indeed the creator of all reality, seeks to inculcate within mankind a sense of humility and responsibility; of his enduring and enormous love for his creatures and his desire that they learn this on their own, without his having to 'punish' or coerce them. Thats why repentance, and self judgement creates the type of attentiveness and consciousness that draws down this higher name YHWH into this world, which is called Elohim - which has the same gematria as HaTeva (nature). Growth occurs because he forces it upon us, but allowing us to choose whether we want or do want to accept it.

Only people who do not understand the esoteric doctrine of Judaism take your views seriously. If it was true. that existence is one cruel never ending game of dog eat dog, than yes youre philosophy would make sense. But thats only how the elites and aristocrats of the nations conduct themselves. They have absolutely no fear of heaven and instead choose no to believe in G-d (the ones at the top are very consciously fighing the influence of Judaism - as Amalek and thus G-d.). This is also the reason for anti-semitism. The greco-romans continued the earlier persecutions of the persians and the christians inheritted this mantle from the greco-romans. Its been a policy of the western elite to punish and demean the Jews throughout the ages; and it continues to this day.

With all this in mind ^^, you can see why i take the very conscientious and compassionate perspective that drinking blood - of animals or humans, has the reverse spiritual affect. It may give you more 'vital energy' Nefesh or "chi", but its of a purely energetic nature. Its spiritual content is kelipah - a husk and a state which conceals its true spiritual source. The action itself taints the energy because it is nothing but a self serving and careless action which severs ones connection to the 'oneness' of life and so connects you to the demonic.

When i say demonic, i dont mean it in the western sense of 'spirit', but as Shedim, a spirit that is produced through evil actions and behaviors. Or as spirits which represent the void of something. When one is selfish, violent, greedy, licentious, he connects with 'kelipoth' demonic forces which only exist by virtue of human sin. "Chet" sin in Hebrew, means 'to miss the mark'. The accurate and correct flow of energy doesnt allow the existence of kelipoth, or spiritual forces which egomaniacal people seek to benefit from. Therefore, its illusion. Its not real. The fantasies and 'hevel' vanity of those actions arent long lasting. What they bequeath is only evil and pain and suffering and indeed thats the spiritual penalty and outcome of ones negligence during life.

Lies do not produce truth.. It only produces more lies and delusion until the very paradigm collapses upon itself.

It should be mentioned that the escapades of the establishment have been about 3500 years and running .tHe paradigm we live is their creation, and nurtured by their contant influence. Percy Shelly said "we are all Greeks". We look at the world with greek eyes and we respond with greeces 'gods'.

Judaism calls the last 2200 years the exile of Edom, ie; the exile of Rome (which merely conveyed the philosophy of the greeks and applied it). This paradigm we all live in an exile - a lie and a illusuion propagated by the powers that be. This is destined to end and the truth will eventually emerge and prevail. You cant bury truth. The elite have tried to bury Judaism and have made every effort to present it in a negative light (see simon of trent) but the truth will prevail. The true foundations of western man (Judaism through christianity) will emerge just as light follows darkness.

Its no coincidence that for 3500 years the Jewish people have been the focal point of mans civilization. Even today, theres no issue which gets as much attention (which it exorbitant) than the Israel-palestine debacle.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit: P.P.S. The best reason not to eat pork is that it is a salty, tough, flavourless meat that is often riddled with parasites.

Thats just the physical manifestation of its spiritual faults.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Touche, sir.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
I think that blood [sugar] and sex magic can be used without harming a sacrificial victim. Consensual sex can be a part of tantric magics and blood can be acquired voluntarily. The ancient magicians tended to distinguish between white and black magic; helpful and harmful magics. I believe that the rituals supposedly used by the elites can have positive effects. Human sacrifice is probably not an example of white magic. Of course, this distinction may be as groundless and meaningless as the distinction between good and evil. Nevertheless, I think that enlightenment is possible.

This is very very very true!! It's also something that those who have not been initiated do not understand. They think all magick is "of the devil" and cannot possibly be something that is divine and good. It's a very short-sighted and shallow opinion from an outsider who really knows nothing about what they are talking about.

As for those uninformed people on this thread who are shooting down Thelema (which I do not practice, my tastes run more toward the Hermetic sciences), they often try to do so by using "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" as some sort of hedonistic "free for all" that allows its followers to do "whatever they want." This is simply FLAT OUT FALSE. If one were to truly understand the ENTIRE CONCEPT of Thelema, they would not conveniently leave out the second part which says "Love is the law, love under will."

edit on 29-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
It is ALL evil magick when blood enters the equation.

This is so blatantly FALSE its making my head spin. If "blood" is so evil, why do you think Jesus Christ changed wine to blood and had his disciples drink it in communion with Him???

Oh wait, you're Jewish....so, of course, you have blinders on to any ideology but your own.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The biggest fraud in history is the idea that Christianity in any way perpetuates the same doctrine as Judaism.

This is completely and absolutely FALSE, as well... But considering the source who is making the claim, it doesn't surprise me that you'd be so ignorant as to believe it.

Christians for instance know nothing and have never been involved in the esoteric study of the Hebrew bible. They dont even read it in its original language.

This is also 100% totally and COMPLETELY false. Many people who follow the Christian faith have studied the texts in Hebrew AND Aramaic. Further, the whole Hermetic and Gnostic societies are completely founded on esoteric study of biblical texts. Again...you are simply trying to push your intolerant views on those to read this thread, but your ignorance and *ego* doesn't change reality.

You cant know anything aside from the literal interpretation without reading it in its original Hebrew. With the translation, the allegory was lost (as Hebrew is a very complicated language where many words have comprehensive meaning). the metaphysical interpretation lost and the mystical significance hidden. One cant study the symbolism of grammar, or gematria, or any other form of biblical hermanuetics. These 3 levels "went dark" because of its translation out of the holy tongue

Again, you and I have been through this argument many times. Just because this person interprets a document to mean "A" doesn't make it the only viable or accurate interpretation. God speaks to everyone in a language that is personal to THEM.... He doesn't speak in a "one size fits all so you must accept MY view." To say otherwise is just plain RIDICULOUS.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I wonder whether Princesse Stephanie Windisch-Graetz could be the photographer? She appears first in the video and in the same style of photograph.

Wiki has this page on a Princess Stephanie Windisch-Graetz. Her daughter, born 1939, would appear to be the Stephanie of the video. The wiki page claims that she is a photographer "known for her photographic portraits using only candles as a source of light and for her sensual images from the animal world." The colours in these photographs would appear to be caused by candlelight. Perhaps she was the photographer?

this link shows us a [deteriorated] example of the younger Stephanie's painting work. Fun!

A gallery of the Princess' photographic work. Suspicion: confirmed!

I see no evidence of any foul play here. It seems to be ordinary portraiture.

This link says that she would be the head of the Belgian royal family (or Queen of Belgium? It is not clear) if the male-preference primogeniture law had been changed earlier. This is certainly a position of prestige, if not a position of power.

Some genealogical information on her son.
info on the genealogy of Countess Dolores Limburg-Stirum.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This is completely and absolutely FALSE, as well... But considering the source who is making the claim, it doesn't surprise me that you'd be so ignorant as to believe it.

How can you say that to me when

A) Most christians dont read Hebrew, and therefore the esoteric significance of the Torah is hidden from them
B) Who else would understand the Hebrew Bible than the Jews?

Thats pretty much it. You dont even read Hebrew so your whole point is moot. You also dont know much about Judaism because any competent rabbi or Jew understands that the term 'judeo-christian' is an oxymoron. Christianities whole essence is anti-nomian and against the law of Moses. Im not saying there arent those fringe christian groups who honor the Torah - there are (even though theyve made the unecessary jump from Judaism to christianity) but Christianity in itself is centered around 8 abstract philosophical principles that imply no concrete actions, and a history of perseuction of Judaism and Jews - where literally millions of Jews have been killed thanks to Christian leaders mobilizing their people against them.

This is also 100% totally and COMPLETELY false. Many people who follow the Christian faith have studied the texts in Hebrew AND Aramaic. Further, the whole Hermetic and Gnostic societies are completely founded on esoteric study of biblical texts. Again...you are simply trying to push your intolerant views on those to read this thread, but your ignorance and *ego* doesn't change reality.

The vast majority of Christians do not read hebrew. Conversely, all orthodox Jews and observant Jews read Hebrew and Aramaic.

Secondly, there is simply no justification in the Torah to support the idea that its philosophy is gnostic. Its absurd. Read the torah - 5 books of moses and you will come by legalistic concepts hundreds of times. Read Dueteronomy and Levititicus. Read the prophets and the writings. Gnosticism and the idea that the Jewish scriptures support the philosophy of Esau is complete and utter IDENTITY THEFT. That is, the Romans stole the identity of the Jews, and de-contextualized its scriptures.

Any normal objective person can see clearly that the Theology of the Jewish sages - from Mishnaic times onwards (circa 200 BCE - )is what the bible is speaking of. It doesnt support the moral indifference and nihilism of gnosticism. The only book which could possibly be contorted to support that message, is ecclesiastes, and even than, it begins and ends with 'words of torah". That is, it quote Torah in the beginning and the end to point that despite all these natural truths the purpose of life is to follow the will of G-d and eat, drink and enjoy oneself (in the context of Torah).

Again, you and I have been through this argument many times. Just because this person interprets a document to mean "A" doesn't make it the only viable or accurate interpretation. God speaks to everyone in a language that is personal to THEM.... He doesn't speak in a "one size fits all so you must accept MY view." To say otherwise is just plain RIDICULOUS.

So you mean to say that with the giving of the torah, every possible interpretation in its meaning was imbedded in it? That im sorry is stupid. All myth contains a metaphysical interpretation and even though im calling the Torah "myth", i mean it only in the sense as allegorical, and not actually occurring in human history - which it did.

The Hebrew bible is the heritage of the hebrew people - the Jews - speakers of Hebrew.

Romans stuck their filthy polluted hands in it and im sorry this may bother you, but they are evil people and their tactics are evil.

You already find no problem with 2000 + years of father/son handing down of control of society. You resolved it by saying it takes "alot of responsibility". Do you think im stupid or something? no one in their right mind will accept that pitiful exscuse. They trumpet democracy and fairness when in fact they are always manipulating public opinion. They are sorcerors.

The elite - a group im sure you sympathize with, are evil corrupt people. And the evil and corrupt condone the evil and corruption of others because theyve already committed themselves to the path of evil. They will go down with the very things theyve done because they are egotists who refuse to admit that theyre wrong; or that they can save themselves. Its a feeling of sheer disdain for G-d and for the concept of humility and sincerity. When you have mocked and derided these values your whole life it is completely natural and logical that you refuse to accept their truth in the end.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROVIDES EVIDENCE THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE OP'S VIDEO KNOW EACH OTHER. IT IS IN NO WAY EVIDENCE OF COMPLICITY IN CRIMINAL ACTS.

Now, the video makes some claims about the subjects of some of the portraits.
This is identified by the video as "monarch royals." I do not know if this means the boy was brainwashed by MK ultra techniques or that he is a member of the royal family or both.

This Is supposed to be a 'Monarch MK Elites.' I'm not clear on what this is supposed to mean.

This and this are labelled 'Monarch MK Royal children.'

This photo is titled "Perrette and the Crock of Milk," but the milk is identified in the video as belonging to one Lylyth R., yet to be identified.

Maurice Lippens is identified as belonging to the 'Satanist criminal elite.' His grandfather was the governor of Belgian Congo (and so absolutely, certainly a criminal. The Belgian Congo was a nightmare). I know nothing of Lippens and cannot comment further.

Jean-Pierre de Launoit is President of the French Alliance at the Cercle de Lorraine business club in Belgium, which includes Etienne Davignon as vice-president. I have found claims that Launoit was accused of child abuse, possibly by the X witnesses, but I have found nothing to substantiate these claims that accusations had been made. Apparently he is a member of the club "Cercle de Wallonie," which includes Baron Patrick de Caters, owner of a castle at which X1 claimed to have been abused.

Baron Daniel Janssen was chairman of Solvay at the time of the Dutroux case. The Solvay family owns Chateau de Amerois. He is a current member of the Trilateral Commission and European Round Table of Industrialists. I have not found any accusations of child abuse.

I cannot identify the "minor royal elites."

Prince Laurent was accused of involvement in the child orgies by the X witnesses, but was said to be a masturbating observer and not a participant.

Prince Henri de Croy seems to have been born in 1958. Children are Anna (b. 1995) and Philippe-Emmanuel (b. 1997). I have found no accusations.

Aldo Vastapane works for Groupe Buxelles, just like Mr. Launoit. I have found no accusations.

Queen Fabiola, widow of King Baudoin, has received a number of death threats.
www.monstersandcritics.com...
www.hellomagazine.com...
gpdhome.typepad.com...
One of the death threats contained some allegations about the Queen's behaviour. She was accused of poisoning her husband, of paying the Vatican €6 million, and of beating some people with a walking stick. She was earlier accused of having an affair with Tito of Yugoslavia. I do not know of any other accusations against her, but her late husband, King Baudoin, was accused of participating in the child sex rituals.

I have no idea how Queen Elizabeth II fits into this. She is a cousin of the Belgian monarchs but I know nothing more and have not found accusations of child abuse.

The child with the mirror (photo can be found at Princess Stephanie's gallery) is said to be an abducted MK Ultra slave. This is followed by several portraits of anonymous children, whom the video claims have been participants in the 'Pink Ballet' and were made human sacrifices.

I don't know what 'Post Ritual - Embrace Predateur' is supposed to mean. I do not understand what 'Dead Stillness - Meditation Predatory Spirituality' is supposed to mean.

Now, Lylyth R. This is a mystery. A google search brings up this video.The description of the video reads

Thanks to Lylyth R. for the use of her original video.
The score is very good on her version.
www.youtube.com...
This short film uses the soundtrack under the fair use provision for works of parody.

When you follow the link to 'Lylyth R.'s original video' you get this:

www.youtube.com... NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Posted by

Sluttacious10.

Now, the picture of Lylyth at the end of the video is subtitled 'Comtesse Severine de Villegas Languedoc-Roussillon, France. This is the same subtitle given to 'Perrette et le pot au lait Lylyth R.' Perhaps I misread that title; perhaps the milk does not belong to Lylyth R., but the photo is of a younger Lylyth? I am not sure what the video is implying.

Another note. How is 'vikdad' using the original video posted by Sluttacious10? They are nothing alike except for the random pictures of Sharon Tate. Sluttacious10's video also seems to overlay 'porn groove' music with a track that sounds more appropriate for a memorial or tribute video. Is there some sort of artistic intent that I am missing here, or is it just a way to sneak porn onto youtube?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
THE LINKED VIDEOS AND PROFILES ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK. There are many bare bums and tee tees. DO NOT REPORT ME TO THE MODS. You have been amply warned that these videos contain titillating images.

www.youtube.com...
Profile of SLUTTACIOUS10, who uploaded the OP's video and dozens of recoloured erotic dances.

www.youtube.com...
Profile of VIKDAD, who identified Sluttacious10 as Lylyth R. Vikdad has favourited two of Sluttacious10's videos:

www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...
As you can see, they are both mere titillation. What is far more interesting is that his favourites include two videos by LylythTV.

www.youtube.com...
Profile of LYLYTHTV

This video appears to be a clipshow of photographs and drawings of one and the same woman, the woman identified as Lylyth R in the OP's video. This may even be the same woman that dances in Sluttacious10's tribute to Sharon Tate.

At 1:48 in this video, there is a sketch of Lylyth R. as she appears in the OP's video. At the top left corner is a small drawing of Abraxas.

1:58 seems to be a poster for a ridiculous Nazi-UFO movie called 'Air Command' (Geheime Kommandosache). "Yes, yes, boss, we know, the Fatherland calls...!" says the tagline. This seems to be an erotic film starring Lylyth.

2:08 is curious. It is labelled "Plan Z" and features pictures of airplanes, of swirls that I can swear I have seen somewhere, and of Lylyth R. with her hair braided, as in the OP's video.

At 3:03 is a picture of the most recent version of Batwoman.

The other video that he favourited from LylythTV may be of interest to MK Ultra buffs, but only for the intro. Like most of Sluttacious10's videos, this one is a series of colour-altered erotic dances set on psychedelic backgrounds with 20th century rock music playing. At 6:35 it seems that the girl's movements are timed to the music, so this may be a very deliberate video style. I thought that these videos were just terrible; bad craftsmanship and lame effects just for the sake of it. MK Ultra buffs may be able to explain how these could be useful in brainwashing sessions. At 10:00 a redheaded woman, possibly Lylyth, is dancing in front of a tall fireplace in a fairly opulent room. This may be one of those grand European castles that supposedly host orgies.

I get the feeling that this video is a sort of key to understanding Lylyth R. It explains the 'Hieros Gamos' rituals that dates back to Babylon. The high priestess for the Goddess Inanna is ritually 'plowed' by the King - fifty times - so that her 'love is sated.' I recall that Lilith was an important spiritual figure in Babylonian and/or Sumerian times. Could it be the case that many girls adopt the role of Lilith, priestess of the Goddess, so that these rituals may be performed? It is not difficult to imagine the Hieros Gamos played out with the sort of rituals that have been discussed in this thread; it is not difficult to imagine either that the elites today carry on a sacred tradition or that the elites of the past carried out cruel and vicious routines and called them sacred.

edit: This was in the description of the above video. Apparently this site is associated with Lylyth, or whoever runs the account LylythTV.

More to come.
edit on 29-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Besides the fact that your last post was WAAAAYYYY off-topic to the subject of this thread....

I'm not even going to bother replying to your hateful, ignorant, and intolerant comments about....well, a real plethora of subjects that you hit upon in that last post.

I think you've shown your true colors and others will see you for exactly what you are. It's sad that you have to portray such a rigid and intolerant dogma of the Jewish faith...and even more so of Kabbalah....because I believe you lead others to see an extremist picture of both. I have many many Jewish friends and I think they would be dismayed at the disservice you extend to their belief systems.
edit on 29-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Smedley,

GREAT JOB on tracking all of this down!!! Absolutely incredible!!! It will take me a few days to go through all the links and really *look* at what you've added to the discussion.

As for the portraits of the "abducted and sacrificed children," you are correct that Princess Stephanie had them in her gallery AND named each of them. So it can be VERIFIED if they've truly just "disappeared" or have died! Excellent!!!

Lilith..... You mentioned her being an "important spiritual figure." Yes...she is that. According to various scriptures (which are non-canonical so the Church does not support), Lilith was the first woman who was created by God....before Eve. She was created at the same time as Adam and from the Earth....just like Adam. However, Adam believed that Lilith was meant to be subjugated to him and demanded that she "lie down for him" so he could dominate her. Lilith refused and spoke the ineffable name of God. After speaking it, she is said to have rose into the air with wings and escaped to the Red Sea where she hid in a cave. Adam complained to God that Lilith had run away. God is said to have sent 2 angels to retrieve her at Adam's request but when the angels found Lilith she refused to return. Because of her disobedience to return to Adam, she was cursed by God. There are various stories about her alleged "curse" but the overall idea is that she became the "Queen of Darkness"....a demon or night hag. After Lilith was cursed, God created Eve from Adam's rib....specifically to be subjugated to him....

so there you have it! Lilith was, in essence, the first feminist.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've just discovered that "Perrette et le Pot au lait" means Milkmaid and a Jug. How disappointing that this lead goes nowhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
I've just discovered that "Perrette et le Pot au lait" means Milkmaid and a Jug. How disappointing that this lead goes nowhere.

In Stephanie's gallery, she identifies "Perrette et le Pot au lait" as Countess Séverine de Villegas.

In fact, she names almost ALL the people from the portraits.
edit on 30-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

It is quite funny how you try to manipulate posts.

Now i remember why i dont pursue conversation with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

And so shes your role model than.

To explain that whole allegory.

Adam is the first principle. He is the masculine, whereas lilith is the feminine.

With the onset of duality came a desire to be separated. Lilith symbolizes the flux of the physical, earth which seeks to be separate from the spiritual, masculine 'heavens'. She refused to subjugate herself to Adam; Translated: her emotional primal nature refused to be changed by Adams intellectual power of judgement (see paradise lost for a similar discussion).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join