It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Most of the photographs used are from the same person likely. The style is the same. And most of them are photos, with painted backgrounds. One appears to be entirely a painting though. The one with the two kids, one lying on a bed with the other standing over her could be a painting entirely as well.

This one I found very odd - when you close up on it, the guy is wearing TWO masks. He is wearing a masquerade type mask over a human face mask. (personally, I find it creepy)

Boy with two mask man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f790dbba5e72.jpg[/atsimg]

Surely, if these children are abducted someone will recognize them? Wouldn't their pictures be on a missing children's network? Wouldn't someone recognize their child?

Hi Aeons,

You are a skeptic but nonetheless rational, open-minded and seeking the truth. This methodical and logical approach to analyzing issues makes it a pleasure to debate with you in a most civil manner.

I hadn't noticed the double mask, and that is quite unsettling. Is this for some unknown purpose, or maybe because the person so masked is sufficiently recognizable that they needed to protect their identity even from the others partaking in the rites?

That boy, of course would be recognized, and may already have been. If so all his family would have are a photograph shown on a YouTube video, and undocumented accusations against high level socialites with full immunity as national figureheads central to the dominant bloodlines, even though the unwashed masses might not fully realize this.

Given that these would be rituals at the very highest level, the occasional abducted child used in more mundane sacrifices probably wouldn't do. I would go so far as to venture to say that these children were possibly "offerings" by their families as acts of devotion to the creed. In such a case they wouldn't be likely to file a complaint.

The video is clearly designed to have a visual and psychological impact. This could be for any number of reasons, an video artist seeking to gain notoriety, a rabid communist seeking to discredit monarchists, a bored person distracting themselves by patching together society pictures with a gloomy storylines, or a witness without hard evidence wanting to reach as many people as possible in the most effective way they can in hopes it will put an end to such dreadful practices.

So I find its visual or artistic characteristics irrelevant, as they could mean pretty much anything, other than that it is stylistically illustrated and presented with a modicum of taste which shows that it was made by someone with a modicum of education and artistic sensitivity, pointing possibly to it being the amateur production of a member of the upper classes which stand accused. This increases its likelihood of being a genuine leak by someone in a position to directly witness the deeds, yet unable to gather evidence or reveal their own identity due to the ghastly reprisals which would ensue.

GS

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Why do you always assume something you see is evil and nefarious? Maybe because you want these people to be "the bad guys?" Looking at the photo above, it looks more to me like the Rod of Asclepius. And for those who don't know, Asclepius was the Greek God of healing and medicine. The caduceus is a similar form and holds the same meaning.

Serpents do not always signify evil and Satan. In many pagan, Asian, and esoteric circles, it is considered a sign of wisdom and divinity.

But I guess that explanation "doesn't fit" into your negative thinking, eh?

CIA/Gypsy,

First my thinking isn't negative just because I am pointing to a problem hoping it might one day be solved. Much of the rest of the time I spend with people who are deeply kind, thoughtful, humane and constructive and brings forth happiness, therefore calling my thinking negative is absurd. I am hopeful that we will be able to one day defeat those dens of Evil in which complacent occult demon worshipers and misled Masons revel. Once this is done I shall be most positive.

Also, this is a conspiracy website. Do you think it is either intelligent or advisable to be cheerful when discussing criminal conspiracies perpetrated against innocent populations? If so there is something seriously amiss in your participation here, which would bring me into agreement with those who conclude you are a CIA plant hiding in plain view, though you could be merely an amateur occultist playing with puzzles out of some dusty obtuse grimoire.

Furthermore, I never said that serpents always signify evil or Satan. However there is no denying the widespread existence of the Serpent Cults on several continents with their lot of human sacrifices, which doesn't exactly sound like something I would care to call Good. The current cult being exposed above has its origins in the Brotherhood of the Serpent since ancient Egypt.

Also, you must recognize that Satan has been said by his adepts to be extremely clever and to have proclaimed himself god. And I can tell from your post that you probably are hinting at just that: "That Satan is divine, wise, and not necessarily evil"? Suit yourself, you won't be the first closet satanist I have encountered. If so your choice is made, but mine goes in the opposite direction so don't expect much 'sympathy with the devil' on my behalf.

That "photo" which I posted above is simply a picture taken of my computer screen while using Google Earth at the link posted right here. I invite you and others to click it and see for yourselves what I am referring to, given that my photo is of very poor quality.

Click here to get a Google Map Satellite view of that image

Once you've clicked above you can also if you wish use Google Earth to rotate your perspective and to zoom in in 3D at different angles around the Castle and its surroundings.

If you have never seen such an entity, I can understand that you would not immediately identify it. However, once you have a reference point it is quite recognizable. Here is that same image with the eyes drawn in, in order to help yo distinguish the traits and see what sort of being it depicts. By zooming out on the map you can see that it appears as if its entire body is represented in the surrounding landscape viewed from the sky.

This should help you better identify the creature depicted by arboreal landscaping using trees grown in contrasting shades placed in careful geometrical patterns of plantation which cannot be otherwise explained. Ask anyone who has worked in the forestry service whether this could be a natural occurrence and note their answer. You can also verify with landscape architects who design tree gardens to give their professional assessment, their observations should be entertaining.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap

I don't see the reptilian connection. I'm not a big fan of Icke (I was just quoting him from one of the pages I linked to).

I used to laugh out loud at how ridiculous Icke was until I met face to face with the unmentionable. If you are curious, search this website with the word sighting and my user name.

As far as I can tell, this is the reason that blood and bloodline are important to the elites.

The blood magic that is supposedly practiced in these supposed rituals is supposedly the most powerful form of magic. I don't know why blood magic is so strong, but I think that this thread already contains a few dots to connect.

If blood magic functions because of some kind of neurogenetic communication then we can see how these clues fit together. As we all know, blood is very capable of carrying foreign genetic material throughout the body - viruses and bacteria and so on. It may be useful in blood magic because it carries a great deal of genetic material in a very useful and transmissible form...

If the neurogenetic hypothesis of blood magic is correct, then the consumption of a sacrificial victim's blood would be a means of acquiring their genetic memories and incorporating the useful memories into one's own genome. This rewriting of one's genome is a form of metaprogramming; programming our body's program, DNA. Extensive metaprogramming may result in unexpected changes. There may be phenotypical changes in addition to genotypical ones. This may explain why people think that the elites are some sort of shapeshifting space lizards and why these rumours are so persistent.

So you believe that drinking a being's blood can reprogram our own genetic constitution. Is that why the ruling Elite have us all eating cows and chicken, to dumb us down by making our genetics subhuman, while they increase their own genetic metaknowledge of the universe by eating people?

I cannot say you are not logical, but that your logic is working hard to make sense of things with a missing component as a starting premise. That we are not alone. That the connection made with this blood isn't related to growing our knowledge or improving our breed, but to bring forth some other form of state of being which isn't based upon deeper knowledge, some sort of Illuminati Enlightenment you sound as if you find attractive. If so then you're quite the Thelema proponent yourself.

The Illuminati would be the enlightened leaders who rule wisely and bring great intelligence and culture to the world? Yet observe them, I have frequented them at length. Theirs is a deficient, imbalanced and twisted mentality closer to psychotic delusional aggression than poised rational reflection. They are quite clever and good at scheming, but to manipulate people irrespective of any duty or care. Those partaking in the Bohemian Grove actually burn a person to embody the destruction of care, becoming thus superior by freeing themselves of any moral conscience. So that they may slink along through life like so many snakes in the garden, their venom ready for anyone within their reach. This is not by a longshot anything I would call improving one's genome. You forget, all too conveniently, the characteristic behavior which goes along with these blood rites.

GS

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Okay. So the video uses numerous pictures making claims about what is in those pictures.

This person is labelled as Monarch Beta Sex Slave. Someone want to put a name to her?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16af6c59af6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ah. Here we are.

www.theroyalforums.com...

This is Patricia Zeevaert married (girlfriend of at time of picture) cyclist Philippe Gilbert.

Yes, you can see her in this series of pictures at the following link, sandwiched between Prince Phillipe of Belgium and her young future husband to her right.

GS

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Man, those are just about as good as the Victoria Beckham giving her husband the gaping mouthed stink eye for Oggling the cheerleaders too obviously in public video.

edit on 2010/12/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Just some stuff I slapped together. This thread has really fried my brain, more than usual. I've been throwing all of these posts together haphazardly (contrast with my usual clarity and venom!) I appreciate your comments, CIARoma.

CIARoma....very cute.

I'm ridiculously tired tonight. It's been a long day and I have a ba$tard of a headache. I will have to come back to read your topic, in depth, tomorrow. I only just skimmed it tonight. However, I'm curious to know why someone who has never engaged in blood magick would possibly be able to write such a long post about it?

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Suit yourself, you won't be the first closet satanist I have encountered.

oh? So now I'm a closet Satanist, eh?

Go on with ya....why don't you say how you really feel?

'sympathy for the devil'

Great song....love the Stones.

Once you've clicked above you can also if you wish use Google Earth to rotate your perspective and to zoom in in 3D at different angles around the Castle and its surroundings.

Oh yes, I'm well aware. In fact, if you back up a page or so...I posted about this very topic and mentioned that if you closely review the aerial view with the various alleged "photos" of the castle, you'd clearly see that they don't match up. However, I noticed that you conveniently skipped replying to that comment. You also didn't reply to the proof I posted of the video containing clips from a hollywood movie intended to give the impression that it is a real photo of a ritual in progress

If you have never seen such an entity, I can understand that you would not immediately identify it. However, once you have a reference point it is quite recognizable.

One day, after speaking at a professional conference, I was approached by a woman who....after a series of rather innocuous questions....asked me about my educational background. I told her that...as a young girl...I did not attend a "regular school" but was instead sent a special school for gifted children. To my utmost surprise and bewilderment, she immediately blurted out "Did they hurt you?" When I looked at her like she'd lost her mind, she quickly went into her "beliefs" about reptilian beings and some nonsense about Heglian dialects. It was the first time I'd ever heard such a ridiculous story and I was absolutely convinced the woman was totally unhinged.

Seriously, I cannot even begin to fathom how someone could hold these beliefs, look themselves in the mirror, and tell themselves they are completely sane.

Well, maybe I shouldn't say that. I guess it could come off somewhat rude. You are entitled to your beliefs. We shall simply have to agree to disagree...

This should help you better identify the creature depicted by arboreal landscaping using trees grown in contrasting shades placed in careful geometrical patterns of plantation which cannot be otherwise explained.

Have you ever heard of pareidolia? It is a survival trait inherited from our prehistoric ancestors.
Pareidolia

edit on 27-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Most of the photographs used are from the same person likely. The style is the same. And most of them are photos, with painted backgrounds. One appears to be entirely a painting though. The one with the two kids, one lying on a bed with the other standing over her could be a painting entirely as well.

This one I found very odd - when you close up on it, the guy is wearing TWO masks. He is wearing a masquerade type mask over a human face mask. (personally, I find it creepy)

Boy with two mask man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f790dbba5e72.jpg[/atsimg]

Surely, if these children are abducted someone will recognize them? Wouldn't their pictures be on a missing children's network? Wouldn't someone recognize their child?

Hi Aeons,

You are a skeptic but nonetheless rational, open-minded and seeking the truth. This methodical and logical approach to analyzing issues makes it a pleasure to debate with you in a most civil manner.

You've read me pretty good to know what to say to flatter me. Consider me both flattered, and now suspicious.

Given that these would be rituals at the very highest level, the occasional abducted child used in more mundane sacrifices probably wouldn't do. I would go so far as to venture to say that these children were possibly "offerings" by their families as acts of devotion to the creed. In such a case they wouldn't be likely to file a complaint.

So, these are their own children or children possibly related, which would explain why so many of these children look familiar to the current members of these families?

They sacrifice....their own kin?

One name to any of them. A last name. An area. The name of the photographer. These are clearly all staged photographs, so are likely traceable to an artist, possibly in Belgium considering the rest of the content.

So I find its visual or artistic characteristics irrelevant, as they could mean pretty much anything, other than that it is stylistically illustrated and presented with a modicum of taste which shows that it was made by someone with a modicum of education and artistic sensitivity, pointing possibly to it being the amateur production of a member of the upper classes which stand accused. This increases its likelihood of being a genuine leak by someone in a position to directly witness the deeds, yet unable to gather evidence or reveal their own identity due to the ghastly reprisals which would ensue.
GS

Why start it off with an already proven lie then? What value is there in placing at the top a provable lie (the Monarch Beta)?
edit on 2010/12/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why start it off with an already proven lie then? What value is there in placing at the top a provable lie (the Monarch Beta)?

And if there is any truth to the video, why slip in "screen shots" from a hollywood movie? (see my previous post with the links showing proof of this little white lie)

Personally, I feel this little "misrepresentation" damages the credibility of the claims.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

To ignore all of the wealth of info that has been speculated upon on such said "video" because of one b.s clip i think is unfortunate in terms of your part, we know experiments and rituals happen in our world just look at M.K Ultra i mean it happened, so it's not like any of this should come as some shock to you...

Everything might not be 100 percent accurate but the closer we get to truths the better...

edit on 27-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And if there is any truth to the video, why slip in "screen shots" from a hollywood movie? (see my previous post with the links showing proof of this little white lie)

Personally, I feel this little "misrepresentation" damages the credibility of the claims.

I'm willing to overlook it. The idea that some people in entertainment are "initiated" into this grand conspiracy and therefore use examples of the rituals in some of their works is believable enough. I doubt that actual footage of odd ritual performed by those who have much at stake would be common. Maybe not impossible though.

This is one of the reasons why I suggest that entertainment people be discounted from good examples which can be followed up. Even if there is a grand conspiracy, and they are a party to it in some way, they are mental noise. Even if it is all real, they themselves are so ridiculous as to lend an air of doubt.

Just as those flashing the horns at events, the entertainment people are noise. The American politicians are often saying "I Love You" to the crowd. Bush did it as a Hook'em Horns, and then did it to jerk people around after that. But none of that explains why Berlusconi would so precisely do so.

Remove the noise, then deal with what's left.

Some things are lies. Some things are distractions. Some things are real. Some things are a thousand pounds of horse manure piled onto something real to hide it. Which one is this? I don't know. Do you?
edit on 2010/12/28 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Could I get the mods to post the first part of the video in my original post on page 1 please? The first part of the video was later posted in another members reply but would be easier if I could edit my original post.
edit on 12-28-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You've read me pretty good to know what to say to flatter me. Consider me both flattered, and now suspicious.

I like to disagree with people who don't demand that we agree. It is hard to talk with those who say you are 'entitled to be insane' or have 'ridiculous beliefs' when they don't have the same grounds for reference as you do. I however noticed that you used your own references critically while having tolerance for others' reference points. This makes it a lot more constructive than getting bashed as an irrational idiot for indulging in delusional superstitions and living in a make-believe fantasy world.

As an example, the CIA Gypsy in this thread was unable to see what I saw, and thus links me to a phenomenon called Pareidolia. Fine. I could link her to similarly suiting phenomena of a more closed minded nature, but will refrain. This only would serve to turn this into a bash-fest which is what disinfo artists strive to achieve in 'delicate' threads which tend to bring to light the criminal behavior of our ruling Elite.

Pareidolia

It is clear that I am sufficiently aware of the processes of the mind in structuring imagery not only from vague patterns such as clouds in the sky or in this instance trees viewed from the sky, but also for much more stable and formed shapes of our daily lives which we perceive to be what they are due to multitudes of referential parameters - we see what is because we think it to be that way, and this holds true for most of our psycho-cognitive processes. Seeing something a CIA Gypsy cannot see doesn't automatically make you an over-education nut job. Some will only be able to operate in a highly conditioned conventional mindset where nothing can exist or be visible because they have been coached to not allow it to be. What they do in a Conspiracy website discussing alternative views of reality as well as 'alternate realities' is a mystery.

Regarding that I might suffer from Pareidolia, I do no more or no less than anyone else. What I do however suggest is that because of what I have been exposed to, which is possibly more similar than you suspect to what the Royal and Illuminati Elite have been exposed to, my own Pareidolia would more closely match theirs. This would mean that there is a greater likelihood that what shapes awaken a memory of a certain physiognomy in my mind would possibly do so also in theirs. Making such an artistic rendition in 'shrubbery' a plausible likelihood given that I have detected it. If a fisherman sees another fisherman's drawing and says it looks like a 'lure', they both know what they're talking about. We only see unformed blobs of color. It is convenient because this can allows insiders to send a message that the non initiated cannot notice.

So, these are their own children or children possibly related, which would explain why so many of these children look familiar to the current members of these families?

They sacrifice....their own kin?

This has been the case in most former cultures where human sacrifice was practiced at earlier times and in various regions of our planet, when it was out in the open as the official religion and not an underground deviant practice of a small group of initiates. It is said also that there are certain times in the calendar calling for certain specific characteristics of sacrificial victims. That these could be of the 'fold' is quite possible.

The only corroborating factor I can bring to cast a small beam of light onto this possibility is my own mother screaming in anguish that I should not refuse to 'perform' or I would be sacrificed, and she didn't seem to have much say in the matter other than to panic in terror at the prospect. Much later one of my brothers led to my kidnapping which I narrowly escaped, something my father never could understand I could forgive. And my own father was accused by his parents of the death of his twin sisters. They were of 'pure Aryan' Illuminati blood from a upper masonic family. I never was able to find out how they died in their teens. Let's leave it at that. Sorry for the sorting out of dirty family laundry in public, but this should illustrate why I think it 'possible' that at least some victims might be from the families involved. Isn't that what "sacrifice" is all about?

One name to any of them. A last name. An area. The name of the photographer. These are clearly all staged photographs, so are likely traceable to an artist, possibly in Belgium considering the rest of the content.

From the style it seems to be aristocratic baroque aesthetics from the eighties, meaning someone who has been around long enough and in the right circles to have a clue of what goes on. Of course they won't want their name known, who would? You don't exactly crave to have that pack of rats going for your flab. They go at it in ways you don't want to imagine.

Tracing those making this video is the Opposite of what we should be doing, it is helping the culprits by investigating the witness. Nobody is forcing you to take this as gospel. Brush it off as fiction if you prefer. But what they have done is brave and important. These people need to know they are in public scrutiny, that we're on to them, that they had better skip a few rituals and lay low - that should save some lives.

Not being able to prove something is true doesn't make it a lie. If ATS goes off line we have no proof of this conversation. So I shouldn't be able to mention that this thread ever existed right? Because there is no way of proving it - so shut up! There are many measures of truth, and physical hard evidence is only one. If your significant other comes home saying they got punched by a stranger walking down the street, do you squawk "Good try, show me your bruise or take a walk"?

There is the credibility of witnesses, the plausibility of their story, coinciding patterns in the context, corroborating testimony from other parties, logical inference from impacted shifts in events, coherence with behavioral attitudes, likelihood of motivation, correspondence with originating culture, opportunity and means, facility of interfering with evidence or contravening investigation. All of these are taken into account by a genuine investigator relying on their INTIMATE CONVICTION to then seek the conviction of the culprits.

Is that woman a victim of MK Ultra's Monarch sex slave program? Of course this is possible as many of the voluptuous sexual partners of the Royals and higher up Illuminati are so designed and offered for ambivalent purposes. They also serve to spy on their entourage while gratifying them too. Unless she herself one day testifies, or one of her co-victims or handlers does, it is nothing anyone will ever be able to prove.

At best we'll end up with isolated testimony from a deeply damaged individual who was forced to themselves partake in things in which they not only don't believe in but which they deeply reprove. In addition to being enslaved to their handler and controlled, they will have lived for years with their only key to power for survival or hope of delivery to come from the sexual gratification and fantasy enactment for those who wield the very power which entraps them.

This is one of the strengths of Mind Control brainwashing and reprogramming operations. They leave precious few traces and become next to impossible to bring evidence against. So those who clamor right here in the world's leading conspiracy forum to bring proof or shut up, we know which side they are defending. Let's not forget that the CIA is running MK-Ultra.

GS

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

To ignore all of the wealth of info that has been speculated upon on such said "video" because of one b.s clip i think is unfortunate in terms of your part, we know experiments and rituals happen in our world just look at M.K Ultra i mean it happened, so it's not like any of this should come as some shock to you...

Everything might not be 100 percent accurate but the closer we get to truths the better...

Hi King Seesar,

This isn't a B.S. clip. It speaks a truth about this social group's practices.

Debunking it as B.S. is doing just that: DEBUNKING.

MK-Ultra is still run by the CIA. The Debunker here is CIA... Gypsy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Yea i agree with you 100 percent when taken into that context the clip is not b.s i wasen't trying to debunk it, like i said i researched this topic back in 2006 and i'm well aware of the mother of drakness castle but this is the first time i'v seen it, i also agree with you in that by exposing this it should save some lifes and at least that's a start.

The problem with this type of mind control is indeed what you said, proven that it exists, i know it does but to the non-believer it sound crazy but it's not when you connect the dots correctly, i saw a movie yesterday called the Good Shepherd from 2006 starring Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie and it's about the first few years of the CIA and how they handled things...well it's a eye opener they get into MK-Ultra by saying this was there new truth serum '___' and it touches on alot of how the CIA is crooked, it's directed by Robert De Niro i suggest you check it out..

Also you're right MK-Ultra is still going on but it's branched off into different divisions one of these divisions is direct energy weapons/electronic torture where they can get to there victims remotely...

It's sick what these people do in power and it should be exposed at every turn...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply King Seesar,

I wasn't suggesting that YOU were here to debunk, sorry if that was unclear. The following I will introduce with words of caution. This is NOT a form of evidence, it is an account by a well known truth seeker /whistleblower Alex Collier who is highly respected in some circles and thought to be 'fanciful' (to remain polite) in others. I have found his statements, analyses and claims to range from very pertinent and instructive to hard to swallow. But are they hard to swallow because they are illogical and unpalatable, or simply because we're not ready to absorb the information or don't have what it takes to digest it?

So that nobody gets me wrong, I am not stating that this is the accurate and full explanation for the current Illuminati satanic ritual murder of children. I do remember seeing such an entity as a child, and far more recently I came across one such being 'downtown' in a major metropolis (no, I don't do drugs and wasn't drunk). This is the reason I made the connection with the castle's landscaping, so you will be so obliging and kind as to forgive me for giving this theory a toss, just in case.

Val: Referring back to some of the things you said in the ET's and Global Connection, you noted that there were some 1800 reptilians inside the Earth that have been responsible for some 37,000 human children disappearing. Have you acquired any additional information or clarification relative to this statement?

AC: You mean, what they do to the human children?

Val: Well, any clarification beyond that simple statement relative to what is happening.

AC: Well, I can tell you two things. You're not going to like this.

Val: I'm probably already aware of what you are about to say, but go ahead.

AC: Well, my understanding is that aside from the fact that they eat human children, what they do is that they drain fluids from the brains of children while they are in fear.

Val: I have heard of this before. It is to get that substance which to them is like a drug.

AC: It's like a narcotic.

Val: From the adrenal and pituitary glands?

AC: Yes. Apparently the government has tried to copy this substance, but they can't, so they have this agreement with the reptilians down below. My understanding is that the primary agreement is that they will allow the world governments to mine gold in exchange for the human children.

Val: It is an interesting parallel to a movie I saw called I Come in Peace, which featured a rogue time-traveller from an alien race who came to Earth and killed humans just to get endorphins from their brain while they were in terror. Another alien was sent dimensionally to stop him, because if he was successful in accumulating endorphins and returning with them, there would be no end to the slaughter of humans, as others would come. Galactic drug dealers.

AC: There is more to it than that. The excretion has some of the genetic coding within it. This is really what they are after. Apparently they can absorb it, but their bodies don't produce it. There is a chemical that we have in our brains that no other life form creates. It is a result of the fact that we have 22 genetic lines within human DNA, plus the primate race. No one can yet copy this chemical yet. As far as them being galactic drug dealers, I have never heard them referred to as that, but it's interesting.

Val: Well, it was only in reference to that movie, but the fact they would raid another species and kill them to acquire this substance. Of course, humans do this to other species, don't they?

AC: Well, they have this attitude that because part of their genetics are within us, that they have a "right" to do this. The Greys apparently have the same philosophy, and I can remember in one of the things that you sent me that Drunvalo also says that. I would like to offer a different perspective in that it is just flat wrong. They don't have a "right" to do it. Somehow they have convinced the world governments that they have this "right".

Val: Of course, the world governments are within the paradigm of Neo-Darwinism and genetic engineering, and it is no surprise that they would gladly except this statement as pseudo-confirmation of their own position and rationale.

AC: Yes.

Val: It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for these people.

AC: Yes.

Val: And apparently the reptilians use human children as sex slaves, which is something I have heard periodically over the last few years, even in conjunction with governmental child sex rings that were mentioned in the book Trance-Formation in America by Cathy O'Brien.

AC: What is interesting is that the reptilians primarily enjoy human males in this way, which is really disgusting.

Val: Well, the whole thing is really disgusting. Let's change the subject!

AC: Yes, please.

Click for SOURCE

What is interesting here is that it rejoins in part what another poster here mentioned, that the blood carries within it genetic information which could be transmitted to another being. That this comes not from our hemoglobin but from glandular secretions produced when in terror, could help provide a utilitarian reason for what appears to onlookers and even the less initiated participants as senseless cruelty. Thus, they have good reason to torture kids before ending their lives. Eating them alive gets those juices flowing, the worse stuff I shall spare you.

That such stories give us the creeps is a good sign, that the more we learn the more violently we oppose this and we'll be on the right track. If there is an element of truth underlying the above conversation, then it would probably relate to the arcane cult practices of the Royals and Illuminati - whether we/they are 100% human or genetic crossbreeds is not the key issue requiring urgent remedy, unless this helps us put a final end to these acts.

Getsmart

edit on 28-12-2010 by Getsmart because: of the inevitable typo.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The idea that some people in entertainment are "initiated" into this grand conspiracy and therefore use examples of the rituals in some of their works is believable enough.

So I'm curious as to why you believe this? Do you think everyone in Hollywood is a puppet? Or only certain individuals?

This statement you've made infers the idea that you have already determined that the original theory in question (whether the Black Nobility really exist as a Satanic ruling "Elite") is true. Is that a correct assessment? I'm not saying you are wrong if that's what you believe. I'm simply trying to determine what you, personally, believe is true and what you think is up for critical assessment for the truth...

Remove the noise, then deal with what's left.

Very wise way to break it down and do the analysis...

Some things are lies. Some things are distractions. Some things are real. Some things are a thousand pounds of horse manure piled onto something real to hide it. Which one is this? I don't know. Do you?

That's exactly what I've attempted to ascertain from my very first post on this thread. I don't doubt that some of these individuals in the video are scum who have done very bad things. I'm simply trying to locate proof of who and what. I think it is a great injustice to all people to simply accept an accusation based upon what an individual thinks from their own life experiences which have nothing to do with the accused in question. Knowing what you do of people's various agendas and their imperfection, imagine how that could go so terribly wrong if accusations against people were allowed to stand simply because of their serious nature. It would be the Salem witch trials all over again...

Perhaps we...or I....shouldn't go around asking for "proof." Maybe I should change it to what it REALLY is...and say let's find ways of corroborating the TRUTH, *whatever* that may be....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I like to disagree with people who don't demand that we agree.

And who did that? I believe I specifically said that you and I will simply have to agree to disagree. How is that a "demand"?

This only would serve to turn this into a bash-fest which is what disinfo artists strive to achieve in 'delicate' threads which tend to bring to light the criminal behavior of our ruling Elite.

Now who is the one calling names?
So far, you've called me a government plant and a Satanist...now I'm also a "disinfo artist" too?
And all this because I think it is important and just to support accusations against people with credible substance and not speculation or innuendo?

Seeing something a CIA Gypsy cannot see doesn't automatically make you an over-education nut job. Some will only be able to operate in a highly conditioned conventional mindset where nothing can exist or be visible because they have been coached to not allow it to be.

Interesting... And who would be coaching me? I'm just a nobody....

What they do in a Conspiracy website discussing alternative views of reality as well as 'alternate realities' is a mystery.

Oh well, that's easy. I'm here to use reason and logic to figure out and discuss conspiracy theories. Read my siggy. In every conspiracy, there is a small grain of truth combined with a lot of nonsense. I'm here to pursue my own interests and determine the truth from the nonsense.

As for "alternate realities," I deal with them every day as a theoretical physicist and Rosicrucian scientist. It is my life's work and my contribution to the "Great Work."

It is convenient because this can allows insiders to send a message that the non initiated cannot notice.

Through shubbery??? Um....ok.

This has been the case in most former cultures where human sacrifice was practiced at earlier times and in various regions of our planet, when it was out in the open as the official religion and not an underground deviant practice of a small group of initiates. It is said also that there are certain times in the calendar calling for certain specific characteristics of sacrificial victims. That these could be of the 'fold' is quite possible.

Why not provide some verifiable details that Aeons can research to corroborate this statement....such as, what "former cultures" or name the "specific characteristics"....instead of leaving it vague and open to interpretation?

Just a thought...

The only corroborating factor I can bring to cast a small beam of light onto this possibility is my own mother screaming in anguish that I should not refuse to 'perform' or I would be sacrificed, and she didn't seem to have much say in the matter other than to panic in terror at the prospect. Much later one of my brothers led to my kidnapping which I narrowly escaped, something my father never could understand I could forgive. And my own father was accused by his parents of the death of his twin sisters. They were of 'pure Aryan' Illuminati blood from a upper masonic family. I never was able to find out how they died in their teens. Let's leave it at that. Sorry for the sorting out of dirty family laundry in public, but this should illustrate why I think it 'possible' that at least some victims might be from the families involved.

And how, exactly, does someone on this board "corroborate" your personal story? It may be corroborating for YOU...but it doesn't do much to help solidify veracity to others who are looking for it in this thread.

Just sayin'....

So those who clamor right here in the world's leading conspiracy forum to bring proof or shut up, we know which side they are defending.

I disagree...it's called RESPONSIBLE AND ETHICAL INVESTIGATION.

Let's not forget that the CIA is running MK-Ultra.

Let's not forget that the CIA *RAN* MK-Ultra. That was nearly 50 years ago... I'm certain they've moved on to more efficient and effective methods by now. The brain is an amazing organ, but remember that is still flesh and therefore fallible. It is NOT exactly like a computer, regardless of what conspiracy theorists try to make believe it is.
edit on 28-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

one of these divisions is direct energy weapons/electronic torture where they can get to there victims remotely...

Slightly off-topic but...

This is very true... This technology has been around for a decade or more. I believe the government appropriated it through a 181 flag. (One of the reasons why I do NOT try to patent the most secret of my research.... I only patent mundane devices that cannot be turned into weapons)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The idea that some people in entertainment are "initiated" into this grand conspiracy and therefore use examples of the rituals in some of their works is believable enough.

So I'm curious as to why you believe this? Do you think everyone in Hollywood is a puppet? Or only certain individuals?

This statement you've made infers the idea that you have already determined that the original theory in question (whether the Black Nobility really exist as a Satanic ruling "Elite") is true. Is that a correct assessment? I'm not saying you are wrong if that's what you believe. I'm simply trying to determine what you, personally, believe is true and what you think is up for critical assessment for the truth....

You misunderstand.

I don't need to believe something to use it as a thought experiment.

I am quite capable to thinking something through using a completely foreign set of circumstances, facts and beliefs to see what it adds up to.

Though, there certainly are people in Hollywood who are Satanists. I don't need to make that part up. How common it is, or how pervasive isn't something I have any knowledge of. That there are people who subscribe to some form of Satanism is statiscally normal in the population.

I don't need to own a concept and passionately believe in it in order to be able to think about it. I certainly don't need to do so just to understand someone the way they understand themselves.

And that's why so many people tell me so many interesting things.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join