It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Also, i know people who have gone to very presitigious universities, like cambridge for instance, and have received very strange invitations which not only invite you, but explain to you what the invitation entails; college tuition payed for. And a guaranteed job in the intelligence community after graduation.

This isn't a tough world by a long shot when you are among those who control all the levers of society and who make laws only for the masses and who print money just to pull our strings. Some seek out such invitations. Others succumb to them. I have seen what reality lies behind, also, as the intelligence community is a sordid livelihood where your job primarily consists in making friends and then betraying your friends, if you are a field agent. Higher up in the hierarchy it gets worse, with dark compromises such as operating child abduction rings and running drugs to weaken resistance to the controlling elites. It is a very dirty business making one's short passage on Earth not worth living, unless you aspire to become an overpaid sloth acting like a wart on the butt of humanity.

As a person who grew up in this life, do you have all your memories of it? Have you read the testimony of Svali? and how they go about programming people within these communities (with MPD). It really is frightening how completely wicked and evil some people are. And these elites, themselves appearing like totally decent people, actually condone of these tactics because they serve a 'greater purpose' in the larger picture.

Yes, I took special care to pay close attention to whatever I could learn from Svali. She was herself more deeply a part of this, as I was less of a trudge along the grind Illuminati outcast but closer to the Eyes Wide Shut gang which considered themselves the Elite of the Elite. What she said I listened to with much suspicion, because it sounded like too much disclosure at once to be true. She spoke of certain organizational aspects in the USA which I did not know, and which could very well be true. However, her accounts of the abuse of Illuminati children I can attest to the violence leading to the fragmentation of their personality, sometimes they die as a result or produce the sought result of becoming dissociative. This enhances the trance state in rituals while increasing the group's and the parent's mind control over the younger members.

There were, as there often were, intelligence links also. This spells mind control programs, which in my modest analysis are merely scientific extensions of the Illuminati mind control inflicted on their own offspring for many generations since memory serves. I remember being taken and dropped off for weekends at special clinics in Manor houses where we were received as highly respected 'guests' although were were only children and used to precious little care or regards from our own family. The nurses were exceptionally warm and kind, the doctors spoke English with rough German accents and were of the WWII generation, and my brother and I were taken to different floors of the building and remember nothing more other than a hospital orderly driving us to school on Monday mornings.

What you say of the Elites is quite true. And most of my childhood friends have stayed with the Dark Side. They somehow, had the opposite reaction to mine, having thought they were "smarter" having better understood where reality lies and what power and wealth can bring. These are the class of people who while possibly intellectually brilliant, leading openly respectable lives, condone things worse than we might imagine, such as the UN's Agenda 21 seeking at this beginning of the 21st century such a massive population reduction as to defy the imagination. Yet they have no qualms in condoning it, weakly justifying it with sustainable development or wildlife ecological rhetoric.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
CIAGypsy,

I have used no psychological tactics. It was a spontaneous account of a personal experience, and if something did strike you as moving, then give it room to bring awareness to that very dark side of human experience which young children learn the hard way and from which you have been fortunately protected by destiny. That you jump at that conclusion points to a focus on manipulating others or controlling information which is quite at the opposite of my mindset and vocation in these truth seeking forums.

I manipulated no one. I simply asked all interested parties to do research into each of the individuals in the video and post links to reliable sources which might substantiate the accusations being made against them. In my opinion, that's a responsible thing to do and something I think ATS would approve of.... You can't go wrong or misinterpret when there's proof attached.

In fact, the only reason that my testimony is present in this thread is because you taunted me, implying I was an uninformed and basically speaking up by rear end in your post at the bottom of page 2 of this thread which I quote here:

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Again, rumor and innuendo. Can you provide more information about this claim? no? Okay....how about information on these supposed "rites"? Have you ever seen a black mass? Do you know what happens in one? Have you ever seen "sex rites"? A human blood letting? I can tell from your very claim that you known little to NOTHING about any of it.

Please note: I only gave my own testimony of my personal experience in response to your adamant demand. I had no intention of posting any personal experience in this thread prior to that. Much less 'playing on people's 'heart strings'. Asking people to testify can sometimes lead to testimony you don't want to hear. It is only what I have lived and this at the expense of deep personal suffering, first by my plight as a child which had me and my siblings reeling in shock, second by what happened to the other children which was more final in nature, lastly that I was born of such a madness and foisted into a living hell. Sorry if that sounds like playing the harp.

Several points here...

1. I didn't "taunt you." Sorry if you took it that way. I simply asked you to expound upon some of your claims because I have a serious doubt that you understood the reasoning, purpose, and symbolism behind sex rites and "blood letting." There are reasons why these things are done....if someone is doing a ritual. Personally, I have never once seen anyone use a child for this purpose, much less kill anyone. In fact, using one's own blood or sexual fluids is usually what a ritual calls for...again, for very specific purposes. Your apparent lack of knowledge in this area is why I doubted you'd ever taken part in such rituals.

2. I specifically stated in a previous post that I never ever call anyone a liar when they speak of their own experiences. This extends to you and your post as well. Never once have I called you a liar or said you were exaggerating. As someone who has gone through similar horrific traumas, I feel for your pain and experiences. However, you can rise above them....and no, I am not condoning what was done to you. Further, there are never any absolutes. Have children been used in disgusting and debilitating ways? Sure...I'm sure they have and are somewhere. But that is an extreme and not the norm. Further, I don't believe in castigating someone's reputation and family without solid proof.

The "Illuminati" as some elite group of noble Satanists does not exist. It is a fabulous myth used for entertainment and making movies.
edit on 26-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes, I took special care to pay close attention to whatever I could learn from Svali. She was herself more deeply a part of this, as I was less of a trudge along the grind Illuminati outcast but closer to the Eyes Wide Shut gang which considered themselves the Elite of the Elite. What she said I listened to with much suspicion, because it sounded like too much disclosure at once to be true. She spoke of certain organizational aspects in the USA which I did not know, and which could very well be true. However, her accounts of the abuse of Illuminati children I can attest to the violence leading to the fragmentation of their personality, sometimes they die as a result or produce the sought result of becoming dissociative. This enhances the trance state in rituals while increasing the group's and the parent's mind control over the younger members.
GS

Ahh....the infamous "Svali." I wondered if/when she would show up in this forum. She has been MIA since 2008. However, your reference to her makes me wonder if you are part of Neil Brick's SMART group?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And...do tell....exactly how long have you studied Crowley? We've had this argument before, you and me. You once told me that I was some ignorant squib because...in your esteemed opinion...I was not taught the mysteries by Rabbi so-and-so or at location such-and-such. So your little hiatus into thinking you understand Thelema is rather interesting considering your previous hautiness that such "bastardization of Kabbalah" was beneath you.

I know something of Thelema and can even stake a claim to attempts to make me a 'Magick Child' by sex magic, the ultimate object of which is kundalini trance contact with the nether world and thus access your own personal demon through child sodomy - it gets even better for the kid when the demon takes over.
Aren't I lucky, and didn't you miss out on all the fun? Your earlier comments about condemning child rape didn't fall on deaf ears. Yet this does not bode well with an attachment to Thelema. Are you ill informed or falling short of telling all?

Francois Rabelais who popularized the theme of Thelema happened to be classmates with noted alchemist Nostradamus, better known for his prophecies than his occult lore. Thelema is not an invention even at that time, exalting the ruling Elite's philosophical right to rule as they were inspired with virtue through breeding, which makes their quests and aspirations necessarily lofty and rightfully empowered. Dionysian occult rituals were associated with the cult of Thelema and they can be verified when considering the later history.

For example Thelema's influence on the Hellfire Club of which Freemason Benjamin Franklin was a member while in London, his house there having recently revealed a large quantity of unearthed human remains in its cellar. Given that most accounts in the general press are carefully censored so as to not offend the sensitivity of the blind less they affect their brainwashing by personality cult of the Founding Fathers, I had to source this information on a website which I do not endorse, yet the articles on this subject are more informative than most.

The Satanic Hellfire Club

So Crowley was really a latecomer to Thelema and he only continued, modernized and vulgarized the occult to attract a greater following to that perversion of human will so that it would become subservient to an outside entity or demon to then impose itself on any and all others. That Thelema includes access to your own personal demon through sex with children happens to attract a lot of perverse candidates who place their debauchery and will above any human consideration. So I genuinely hope that it is in ignorance of its implications that you were seduced into Thelema.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ahh....the infamous "Svali." I wondered if/when she would show up in this forum. She has been MIA since 2008. However, your reference to her makes me wonder if you are part of Neil Brick's SMART group?

I don't even know who Neil Brick is, forgive my ignorance. However I descend from one of the top 33rd degrees also - obviously, part of something beyond the Masonic circus. Last I heard Svali had not been disappeared but was widely laying low after her outing lest she become an unwilling cast member in a snuff movie. This is one of the ways they intimidate those on the edge from talking. Masons who aren't aware of this either are out of the loop being either too low down or too decent human beings to be informed, or are simply complacent in looking the other way. Regarding that highly contested video, here is the first episode.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Apparently you missed my comment earlier (or perhaps it was a different post, not sure...) where I stated that I do not practice Thelema? However, I do know its principles and teachings very well. Any quick searches of my posts on ATS and you will learn that I am a proud Rosicrucian, active member of the Hermetic Golden Dawn, and a Qabalist. Further, I am married to a master Mason. No secret in any of this... No conspiracies either...

As for my previous posts on Crowley, well...check them out for yourself:
What about Crowley - page 3

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Regarding that highly contested video, here is the first episode.

Oh....dear lord. Yeah, let's discuss this video!

Just looking at the pictures of the Chateau des Amerois, pay particular attention to the roof line and spires. In fact, there is even the shot where towers are numbered. You can see a better picture of it here about halfway down the page:

The Whistler - Mothers of Darkness Castle

Now compare that picture with the actual aerial shot from Google Earth. It is painfully obvious that they don't match up! Even the pictures of the castle itself from ground level change from picture to picture, at times....and no, I'm not talking about the other "homes" that are intermittently thrown in for good measure.

Next, at about 1:54 minutes into the video is a shot of a girl laying on an alter with a man standing over her. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT PICTURE CAME FROM??? Freeze frame the video at that point and compare it to 0:40 seconds into this video:
Movie trailer for Sherlock Holmes

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is a clip from a scene in a Hollywood movie. How's that for damaging credibility of this supposed video? You don't throw in shots of rituals from a Hollywood movie that just so happen to conspicuously match your alleged claims and just inadvertently fail to mention that you slipped in a screenshot. It's my opinion that the author of the video did it on purpose.

I'm not saying the whole thing is rigged. I'm just saying it looks bad...and hurts the real victims ability to be believed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Pick out your BEST case example. Something you know in person. And then give enough details for something to follow along.

I'm willing to give that some movie producers, actors, entertainers, etc, are initiated into these things and so you might see examples in their works.

Remove entertainers and the entertainment business from the equation. They are noise. Even if it is true, and accurate, it is cacophony that takes away and not adds to your information. Ignore them. The entire purpose of them being sucked in (if they are) is exactly for this reason.

(plus, they are probably stupid, kiss asses who will do anything for a slice of attention. perfect sycophants.)

Narrow your accusations down to a few things. The most provable accusations you know in person that are most likely to be credible and capable of being followed up.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Wow i'v done research into this topic and heard about the Chateau des Amerois (Castle of the Dark Mother) but that's the first time i'v seen it, good post the scary thing is the place looks just like i imagined it would....

edit on 26-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Funny, I never really bought into the myth of Romus and Remus being raised by a she wolf. It would be interesting to better know the origins of the people of Edom as I had thought Rome was born primarily of an Etruscan influence. Clearly Rome did its utmost to destroy Judaism, and does so still to this very day. I also think that this modern emanation of ancient Rome through the Black Nobility families has used their Illuminati Khazar associates without Hebrew ethnic origins, such as the Rothschild among others, to subvert Jewish opposition and using the Mossad and a controlled Knesset, leading Israel towards its programmed destruction in a forthcoming Middle Eastern war. Any truly loyalist Israelis should take note and investigate these allegations with due diligence.

Im impressed by your knowledge. That is EXACTLY what is going on.

As for the elite being simply khazars. Possibly. But if you read the prophecies of Nechemia you can see that even in those days - circa 400 BCE, the nobles of Israel worked AGAINST the people. Nechemia had to assemble the people against the Jewish nobles in order to get them to give their land and their property back (animals etc) and to recant all their debts.

Their own leaders sought to exploit them. This being the great religion that existed in Davidic and Solomic times, turned into just another 'elite' ruled nation, with leaders of who have no fear of G-d. They conducted themselves just as the pagan nations around them (hence, in Nechemia, the nobles of israel communicated information about their conversations with Nechemia to the leaders of samaria, who were than the enemies of the Jewish people.

Such a sad and complicated history. The war of Edom (Greco-Romans) against the Jews has resulted in so many schisms and really the only real Judaism left, is orthodox Judaism. Christianity diverted far from the picture and infact concentrated themselves with hatred towards the Jews (thanks to generations of brainwashing) and endless pograms. Than the there was the whole scandal of 1660's - obviously a time planned and carried out by the aristocrats of Europe; the great false messianic claims of Shabbati Tzvi with his subsequent conversion in 1666 to Islam (having been influenced by the betkashi order) before the Mehmed IV Sultan of the Ottoman empire. He was followed a generation later by Jacob Frank, another perverter and gnostic who claimed to be Tzvis reincarncation. Contrary to Tzvi, he converted to the Roman Catholic Church with Augustus III, King of Poland as his Godfather. It really is amazing that in both cases monarchs were involved in the picture. Frank believed that it was the destiny of Judaism to merge with Islam and Christianity, and that the first part had begun with the conversion of Tzvi and his adherents to Islam. When Frank converted, about 300 other families converted with him. To Catholicism.

Both the Catholics and muslims have one thing in common. A very long and ancient dream of manifest destiny. They both want the world and they both intend for a clash that results in a synthesis between the two; ala an aquarian age, worship of Athena and Dionysus type era.

The Jews with power have been described so many times by Good prominent Jews. Me'ir Kahane, who was vilified in the Israeli and Western media, said many times on so many different occasions. "you know what the irony is. People say Jews this Jews that, that Jews control the media and the times. Its true. A Jew does control the New york times. Only thing is we could use alot better Jews". Or on another instance he said something to the affect of "the chief rabbi of moscow summed up the prominent secular Jewish leaders. These people are looked at as being Jewish but they can care less about being Jewish. They hate being Jewish". So. the leaders that be setup Jews in large concentrations in places of power, therefore helping to create the perception that Jews run the world. This is than used as fuel for antisemitism and public support against the Jews.

Its all about perception. You manage the details and the exact emotional responce, you can do an assortment of things that baffles the mind but leaves you with a specific emotional reaction. Thats what theyve done with the Jews. Liberals, and the "informed" - especially conspiracy theorists, think Jews are deeply involved with the NWO and that they tie into their world ethnic agenda. That is the exact opposite. There are so many jews i positions of power because they know that CLEARLY this will give people the impression that Jews run things. If Jews truly did run things they wouldnt be so obvious about it. They wouldnt be in the forefront - as Rahm Emmanuel or the Rothschilds and Warburgs are, but would stand behind them as the aristocrats do. These Jews even despite their wealth and power are court jesters and monkeys to the aristocrats, and they know it.

Jews today are one messed up people.

A really amazing figure is that 70% of Israeli 2nd graders are Orthodox (Haredi). For a society that has been 'secular' and for the last 50 or so years, dominated by western values, this is an incredibly meaningful development. The secular ashkenazi dominated Israeli Government oppresses the religious Jews so much worse than westerners understand. It on a scale much worse than with the Palestinians. Look at Gusk Katif in '05. 5000+ jews were ousted from their homes, houses bulldozed and synagogues decimated. Explain how this is ok meanwhile "nablus" (known biblically as Shekem. Nablus is the arabic rendition of the latin Napolis.) and other israel towns who were similarly bulldozed have become mini terrorist centers which routinely carry out suicide attacks into pre 1967 israeli borders.

The arabs in Palestine are evil. Their conditioned by their media in a matter much worst than the Nazis even did. Look at Hizvbollah - the "party of Allah" which is virutal proxy of Iran. They have their "youth" dressed up in brown uniforms making Nazi like salutes. Is that not frightening? Go to PMWatch.org - the wesbite that monitors the reprehensible palestinian media which teaches its children that martyrdom is good and killing the ape Jews is a ticket to heaven.. Children shows teach this. They teach arabs that the blood libels - that Jews ritually kidnap and kill christian children for Matzah bread (the catholic church even went so far as canonizing simon of trent - the 8 year old boy that the 'rabbis' apparently kidnapped and tortured. - this led to widespread christian pogroms where tens of thousands of Jews were killed. This is how vile that Illuminati satanic elite are. They are precisely as evil as you describe). now do this to arabs.

Israel is surrounded by enemies, and the very worse of them is their own government. Perez the most god awful worst of them. olmert. natanyahu, Barak, and the supreme court and the echelons in the IDF. All evil illuminists and you can see it in the masonic monument in the Negev (southern israel border) and the supreme court itself is built with pyramids on top and pagan symbolism all around.

Fortunately, the return of the jewisgh people has ocurred as prophesied. The first Moshiach - Moshiach ben Yosef, has almost come, and the second moshiach, moshiac ben david, destined to arrive at any time. The first messiah is a process. "Yosef" , Joseph in English, means "he will gather", referring to the gathering in of the dispered Jews throughout the world. This is the first moshiach. And david - which means 'beloved', as in beloved of G-d, he will come right after the gathering in is complete. Hence our hectic and strange times.

All i know is when David does come, and mankind becomes beloved of G-d, there will be a mighty difficult stage of birth pangs... There might be decades of conflict.

But nonetheless, the 6000 year period of this "world" (referring to spiritual, not the physical world, as people usually interepret genesis as. A world is a relationship between man and reality. When mankind transcends the tests of this era, a "new" world will be created, in which we have a much different way of relating with reality) is in the year 5771 - the current Hebrew year. We are at what Rabbis call "the footsteps of the messiah",. The energies are turning and the period is coming upon us. The leaders of the world want a 'aquarian age' world religion based on mainly eastern ideas. And they want it without Judaism, as Alice Bailey adamantly says in "plan for the new world order"

The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

Its a serious agenda for the worlds elite. Alice Baileys 25 books served as the base theology for Robert Muller, undersecratary and 'UN philosopher".

They have missed out on knowing deep in their heart what the human potential might be. They were locked into this pen of madness over generations, and none are allowed out or at their own risk and peril. So they aren't all as guilty even if present and marginally active. Not that I am excusing any of such crimes. They are unforgivable. But it is to impress on the minds of those who have not seen and lived it that worse than the entire existence of such a thing, is the demonic hellbent madness which does seize upon a select few within these groups and which compels to press on them the fullest weight of guilt. They are perfectly possessed, and thus fully guilty and by far more Evil and dangerous than those too terrified to flee their entrapment.

I think you would enjoy the writings of Eugene Narret - a professor of western literature at Boston university and a BA in political sciences from Columbia university. He lectures worldwide and has contributed many articles to many websites. He understands deeply the mentality and esoteric philosophy of the western elite, and their suicidal plan against G-d, his people and thus all of humanity. They are stuck, just as you said in their madness and obsessiveness to make the world 'in their image'. To make us worship them and their gods essentially, without any freedom of will to live as we please. They want a godless world where the only law is the law the state makes. so this is just as the bible describes. A war of certain people, against G-d. The builders of the great "tower", vs. Abraham (a midrash mentions how Abraham had disputed the building of the tower and eventually was thrown into a furnace by Nimrod only to come out unharmed. They therefore had to 'tolerate' Abraham, since they realized they couldnt destroy him - or his religious philosophy, since it was recieved from G-d).

I really cant imagine or fathom what these criminals deserve. Measure for measure almost seems too much. Look how much one can be punished for little offences, in regards to 'karma'. G-d is always taking care that the good are requitted immideately so they dotn have to suffer in the afterlife. But what about these people. Who start wars, lie religiously, are perverted, and sick, and are responsbile for killing millions and corrupting billions. It is too mammoth. All i know G-d has something set up for them. Weather that be instant dissolution or i dont know. My mind cannot fathom it. I believe in true justice but i cant put together what criminals like this deserve.

On a very little note, they arent entirely evil. There is some good, even amongst the filth. They have helped develop this world, technologically, they have provided a decent life style for many of us around the world (even if theres an agenda to take it all away instantly and thus impoverish very quickly which will be too harsh for many to deal with )
edit on 26-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Im beginning to wonder if you are a Gypsy (that is, a liar), who works for the CIA.

Clever name if thats what you meant.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Im beginning to wonder if you are a Gypsy (that is, a liar), who works for the CIA.

Clever name if thats what you meant.

Oh...now the flaming begins, eh?
The meaning of my name is not relevant to this thread. Think about it logically... People in the government "CIA" do not go about saying they are "CIA," so that right there should tell you that I am NOT some "government plant."

As for the "Gypsy" side of it, well...its nothing so nefarious. It's my name.

ETA - oh, one more thing.... If you wanted to be politically correct, "gypsies" are known as and prefer to be called "Roma" in Europe. And it's a rather racist opinion to go about calling a whole race of people "liars"
edit on 27-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Great vid. S&F

...motivated me to research Chateau des Amerois. Tried to translate amerois. Could only find "amer" - means bitter in French according to Google translator.

BUT

...means "to deserve" according to my paperback Larousse. BIG difference. Substantiates the "royal training" info.

Wasn't aware of this place/group - am thinking there's much truth to the rumours, and much mis-interpretation too. More research should sort it out.

Interesting how God and righteousness are used by both "sides" to justify their actions and perspectives.

Hi Soficrow,

If this were the case, it would mean that this locale has been dedicated to Evil for a very long time indeed, since the original naming of the location?

One of our contributors can speculate as to whether the chateau des Amerois might have as its etymological root Am possibly coming from "Amalek" known to signify among the ancient Hebrews the very essence of Evil? Or, to look for possibly more recent medieval origins of the name, AMEROIS could be phonetic for "A Mes rois" meaning: "To My Kings". This is interesting when you note the number of members of Royal lineages who gather there. But if such a phrase does refer to MY Kings, this raises the question of exactly WHOSE Kings these might be? HIS - meaning the Evil one?

I noticed that due West of the Castle there is a Heliport, so that the crowned royals visiting for the occasional weekend party possibly arrive by air? Maybe something can be seen when flying above this notorious ritual dominion, and which can be also be seen by us thanks to Google Maps satellite view and better yet, using Google Earth?

Click for Satellite view of the Chateau des Amerois

Evil, it is said or assumed, emanates from something assimilated with the Devil and venerated as Lucifer or Baphomet depending on whether you are a Mason or a Satanist, and which is often associated with the ruling Elite and their occult domination of this world. In the above view, you can see directly to the North-East of the castle itself an oddly shaped forest growth with sharply contrasting colors.

You can see this location from the perspective of those arriving by air from Brussels. Using Google Earth and rotating the perspective with the upper arrow controls you can distinguish that there is an unusual shape drawn by the surrounding vegetation, similar to a head but not a human head, a 'humanoid' head. Above this head is the Castle surrounded by a red circle and the annexe building surrounded by a smaller yellow circle. Is this possibly a representation of the only too famous PINDAR ?

It does happen to look like a Reptilian entity. There is a pathway running vertically from the base of the face from the edge of the mouth between the eyes and up across the forehead leading toward one of the Annexe buildings of the castle. Could this be symbolic if the vital energy emanating from this entity upwards from its crown of the head chakra? It leads directly to that annexe where, were this the case, it is possible that some form of 'energy release' ceremonial might take place? Here are some illustrations by Clive Burrows of similar looking demonic entities said to possess the adepts of occult satanic rituals.

"The leader of the Earths Illuminati is called the "Pindar". The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for "Pinnacle of the Draco", also known as the "Penis of the Dragon". Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth."

SOURCE: Pindar - the Satanic Being at the top of the Illuminati Hierarchy

Does this bring tentative circumstantial evidence that there might be an ongoing Demon or Dragon Worship Cult among today's Royal and Illuminati Elite? Could this explain their satanic predilection for torture and human sacrifice? Are they the link between an INHUMAN power of Evil and the oppression of humanity?

SOURCE: Why they are Obsessed with Bloodline and Ritual

Getsmart
edit on 27-12-2010 by Getsmart because: something has to be done and we'd better do it !

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Im just sayng gypsies are historically known for decieving people.

And as for mentioning yourself as being CIA as being too obvious. Maybe you just dont care. Or maybe yuo suspect people will make that conclusion, and so follow up CIA with the notoriously deceptive and manipulative "gypsy" - who is with her magick always trying to manipulate and control in order to get her way.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Or, to look for possibly more recent medieval origins of the name, AMEROIS could be phonetic for "A Mes rois" meaning: "To My Kings"

Heres a possible Hebrew/Greek etymology (seeing the elites are knee deep in kabbalistic systems)

Am = people, Erois, could be Eros, which would than mean "people of eros".

The Rabbis actually say in an ancient midrash (from the 3rd century) that before G-d cursed the Nachash (snake) to crawl on its belly, it had been an erect, humanoid creature. Now, this probably should be interpreted allegorically. The Rabbis also say that Shed'im, demons, are a unique spiritual entity in that they can appear human like, yet possess spiritual powers. They are "erect" and can manipulate matters by being simultaneously able to affect the spiritual and physical realms.

Ive always wondered about this reptilian shapeshifting thing and i dont for a second believe they are aliens, as david Icke suggests. But i do believe that they are demons who take on the symbolic form of reptilians when they appear in this dimension or in a spiritual form. Those who have so tied themselves spiritually with these demonic creatures are therefore vibrating on the same spiritual wavelength as they are, which means when the demon or the host wills, it can project into this reality onto the body of the host.

It really is so frightening that any person would want that.
edit on 27-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It does happen to look like a Reptilian entity. There is a pathway running vertically from the base of the face from the edge of the mouth between the eyes and up across the forehead leading toward one of the Annexe buildings of the castle. Could this be symbolic if the vital energy emanating from this entity upwards from its crown of the head chakra? It leads directly to that annexe where, were this the case, it is possible that some form of 'energy release' ceremonial might take place? Here are some illustrations by Clive Burrows of similar looking demonic entities said to possess the adepts of occult satanic rituals.

Why do you always assume something you see is evil and nefarious? Maybe because you want these people to be "the bad guys?" Looking at the photo above, it looks more to me like the Rod of Asclepius. And for those who don't know, Asclepius was the Greek God of healing and medicine. The caduceus is a similar form and holds the same meaning.

Serpents do not always signify evil and Satan. In many pagan, Asian, and esoteric circles, it is considered a sign of wisdom and divinity.

But I guess that explanation "doesn't fit" into your negative thinking, eh?

edit on 27-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Okay. So the video uses numerous pictures making claims about what is in those pictures.

This person is labelled as Monarch Beta Sex Slave. Someone want to put a name to her?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16af6c59af6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Most of the photographs used are from the same person likely. The style is the same. And most of them are photos, with painted backgrounds. One appears to be entirely a painting though. The one with the two kids, one lying on a bed with the other standing over her could be a painting entirely as well.

This one I found very odd - when you close up on it, the guy is wearing TWO masks. He is wearing a masquerade type mask over a human face mask. (personally, I find it creepy)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/186148c57cfe.jpg[/atsimg]

Boy with two mask man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f790dbba5e72.jpg[/atsimg]

Surely, if these children are abducted someone will recognize them? Wouldn't their pictures be on a missing children's network? Wouldn't someone recognize their child?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/281029bb5d92.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f44fafe6e69.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6f3f92c1304.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/967d64745fef.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a976e2a5a2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31e382f732c2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30641f13ed02.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/441274a1937f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bad577c9f70.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6080b3dab34.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2938e951f8c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a8ddc2ba73d.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the one that appears to be a painting, not just the backdrops painted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78db0c608909.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2010/12/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Okay. So the video uses numerous pictures making claims about what is in those pictures.

This person is labelled as Monarch Beta Sex Slave. Someone want to put a name to her?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16af6c59af6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ah. Here we are.

www.theroyalforums.com...

This is Patricia Zeevaert married (girlfriend of at time of picture) cyclist Philippe Gilbert.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
edit...
edit on 12-27-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't see the reptilian connection. I'm not a big fan of Icke (I was just quoting him from one of the pages I linked to).

As far as I can tell, this is the reason that blood and bloodline are important to the elites.

The blood magic that is supposedly practiced in these supposed rituals is supposedly the most powerful form of magic. I don't know why blood magic is so strong, but I think that this thread already contains a few dots to connect.

If blood magic functions because of some kind of neurogenetic communication then we can see how these clues fit together. As we all know, blood is very capable of carrying foreign genetic material throughout the body - viruses and bacteria and so on. It may be useful in blood magic because it carries a great deal of genetic material in a very useful and transmissible form.

In neurogenetic communication, the neuron is said to 'look inside' of itself and establish communications with its own DNA. Presumably it is possible for neurons to make this connection with any cell in the body and any genetic material transmitted through the body. If this is the case, then consuming blood would introduce foreign genetic material to the body so that it may enter into a communicative discourse with the mind of the drinker. We are presuming that there is some sort of magic ritual that makes this communication possible.

The dragon and serpent symbolism enters this blood magic because of the structure of DNA. If we presume that neurogenetic communication is possible, then we must also presume that everybody has knowledge of the structure of DNA, whether conscious or unconscious knowledge. Worship of serpents like Typhon or Satan or Leviathan would be forms of genome worship. It is possible that each mythical dragon is associated with a different genome, a different bloodline, but there I see no evidence that people actually believe this.

The reason that DNA would be worshiped as a living and thinking being is because it is precisely that. DNA is a sophisticated organic supercomputer coiled within each and every one of our cells. There is no reason to think that it is any less complex or capable of consciousness than our brain is. If we accept that DNA is conscious then it is easy to assign it a name and to describe it as having a personality. It is easy to describe it as a deity.

We may fairly hypothesize that genetic consciousness is far more expansive than brain-consciousness. We have billions of copies of DNA in our body, each as complex as a brain. Genetic consciousness would be far more complex than brain consciousness because of its capability for parallel processing. Billions of organic computers, each as complex as a brain, work in unison to operate our body. In this view, every bodily activity is a conscious activity.

Now, if we presume that these rituals are meant to invoke a neurogenetic consciousness then we may also say that the consumption of blood at these rituals is meant to create a link between the genetic consciousness of one person and the genetic consciousness of another. It may work like this. Once the neurogenetic link is established in the drinker, perhaps through the use of psychoactive drugs, their ordinary neuron-based consciousness will merge with their genetic consciousness. I don't know what this would feel like, perhaps it would enhance one's senses and instincts and emotions. Once neurogenetic consciousness is established, the drinker then consumes the blood and/or flesh of another person. If that person has also been brought to neurogenetic consciousness, willingly or not, then this may make for an indescribable discourse between the two people.

Presumably, neurogenetic consciousness entails an awareness of one's ancestors. If DNA is an organic computer comparable to the brain, then we may presume that it contains memory. If this is the case, then it may well contain memories that were present in the original gametes that constituted this body. Ancestral memories may be passed on in this way. Neurogenetic consciousness could open up these genetic memories to our regular neural consciousness, so that we may relive the lives of our ancestors. Bloodline would be important in this case because of what your ancestors did. If you could relive the memories of Charlemagne, or adopt the personality of Caesar, wouldn't you necessarily become a great statesman?

Supposedly, the descendants of Merovee are among the top echelons of the New World Order. If they have been using blood magic this entire time, to reconnect with the glories of the past, then it would not be surprising that they could remain prominent and important for so long. Their genetic memories would contain dozens of generations of master statesmen and martial leaders.

I have heard whispered rumours that there are tribes around the world that practice ritual cannibalism because it gives the the 'wisdom and power' of those that are eaten. If the neurogenetic hypothesis of blood magic is correct, then the consumption of a sacrificial victim's blood would be a means of acquiring their genetic memories and incorporating the useful memories into one's own genome. This rewriting of one's genome is a form of metaprogramming; programming our body's program, DNA. Extensive metaprogramming may result in unexpected changes. There may be phenotypical changes in addition to genotypical ones. This may explain why people think that the elites are some sort of shapeshifting space lizards and why these rumours are so persistent.

Just some stuff I slapped together. This thread has really fried my brain, more than usual. I've been throwing all of these posts together haphazardly (contrast with my usual clarity and venom!) I appreciate your comments, CIARoma.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join