It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Ya. I am an illuminati satanic ancient.

From the 4th dynasty Egypt - priest of set

Your dry humor is so amusing....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What is this exactly!?!

Black nobles?

What did they do? Hello?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Very interesting stuff.

As for the hungarian themes in in Eyes wide shut, the guy that nicole kidmans character dances with is a hungarian. And Frankly, he seemed as if he were an aristocrat.

As for the philosphy of the elite. I only mention this next part not to boast about Judaism but just to relate to an understanding which only the Jewish people have had. There is an enemy to the Jewish people and hes called Amalek. When the Rabbis speak of Amalek (Amalek first appears in the bible as attacking the jewish people on their way to Israel. So Israel - holiness, is impeded by this presence called Amalek, which seeks to do nothing but evil) they identify him with the evil inclination. The gematria of Amalek is the same as Safoq - which means doubt. In a microspiritual sense, Israel is the state of power, and rulership of the soul over the body. Amalek is the doubt which seeks to prevent that realization. Hence the Torah explicitly says " Destroy Amalek, and blot out his name" "Remember, do not forget!".. Now the inner or microcosmic state of the soul is reflect macrocosmically in the outer world, in peoples and their politics. Amalek is the son of Eliphaz, son of Esau. "Esau, he is Edom" the Torah says. And the Rabbis have since ancient times regarded Edom as Rome. That is, it was the descendants of the kingdom of Edom, who established the city of Rome. Amalek is a specific clique of people with a specific mission and desire to destroy Judaism and prevents its spiritual mission in this world - which is to show man that they have the power to subjugate and master the body and its drives. Most people tend to disregard this. Nevertherless, the ENTIRE western civilization is based on the Hebrew Bible. Its people persecuted and massacred throughout history. Beginning with the 650,000 that the most "greek" of Emperors, Hadrian killed in the province of Judea, where he allotted and astonishing 40% of the Roman Empires legions to finally do away with the Jews. To put that into perspective. There were 100s of roman provinces. 40 % of Romes military might was allocated to one province, to deal with one specific people, while leaving their other provinces vulnerable. This shows that the Romans had a very serious hatred of the Jewish people, and an abnormal obsession with wanting to control Jerusalem (which continues to this day). This of course was all religious in nature. The greco-romans had a very permissive and liberal (a virtual synonym of pagan) philosophy and when Judaism was saying, follow the 7 laws of G-d, and gathering many adherents in the process; not only was their social plans being circumvented, on a deeper, much more theological level, they refused to believe (safoq - doubt) that a G-d exists. They want to believe in a impersonal, nihilistic, inherently chaotic and Evil universe. You can see this present in many philosophies and writings of the 19th and 20th centuries. These philosophers argued an existentialist, and an inherent chaos and irrationality as the basis of reality. That "left" was more right, than right. This reality we have today is a consequence of that pessimistic, fascist nightmarish mentality. Massive homeless rates. sex addiction, drug addiction, computer and video game addiction, addiction of all sorts. Wars, famines, and an elite class that virtually micromanages every step of it along the way.

Its insulting more people dont wake and see how obvious this is. And the root cause of it is a mentality of lawlessness.

So with that explained, the Jews have always understood that there was an evil, unbelievably cruel elite class that runned the Roman empire. In the writings of Judah HaLevi (see Kuzari) he mentions the fact the leaders of the christians teach something different from they themselves learn. That they fed lies to the masses in order to control and oppress them. He than says that the greatest institution among them does this (implicating the Vatican). Europe has always been controlled by an elite, noble class, connected deeply with the Vatican. Now adays it has grown more complicated but the inner clique still remains the capetian and other noble dynastys, and the Roman Massimo family with the Vatican. These people are the spiritual descendants of Esau. Read about Esau and read about Lavan. Heres a cute pun. "white house" is a word mentioned in genesis when Jacob goes to stay at the house of Laban. "Beit Lavan" translated is "white house". It was already archetypally associated with deception (you changed my wage 10 times!) long before the actual white house was built.

They are luciferianists, they worship evil and have a disdain for people who show strength or stifle their ability to dominate. Their religion is built around the power to force your will upon others. The power of "do what thou wilt" will be the whole of the law. Anything that gets in the way of that realization, is evil. You only care about others because really, deep down, every care for another is actually a projection of some love you have for yourself. I use others because im simply a more advanced animal, which seeks its own welfare. So, they deride sincerity, and so have spent history mocking and demaning the Jews,.

They have spent their history hunting Jews down, killing them, or, to their sadistic amusement, have them live in walled towns called Ghettos and treat them like caged animals. So, what do they do today? More and more terorist city states pop up around israel because more and more Jews are being exiled and forced out of Jewish towns. You have Nablus, Gush Katiff, and many other such towns in Israel. The plan is nothing less than an Israel where Jews are trapped in Israel as a ghetto state. Where being attacked by terrorists with rockets requires nothing more than a defensive response. How can war be fought that way? When teh british bombed dresden, they did it to an enemy that was concentrating all its resources on killing Jews (high time at auscwitz 1944). They murdered over 200,000 british. The general called the method more affective than precision bombing. So, Israel for the past 25 years has been dealing with non stop daily rocket attacks. Precision bombings arent keeping the Israelis safe. Any normal person would have to agree that the only affective method would be to "carpet bomb them". Afterall, theres a unanimous view in palestine that terrorists are martyrs and killing Jews is good. So... What the HELL is wrong with doing what needs to be done? But no, we get "peace talks" that never end; which only result in a shrinking of the post 1967' borders. Thus collapsing on Israel. enemies around them that seak to kill everyone of them.

And you wonder why a Hezbollah (party of Allah - a name which garners you alot of support in the muslim world) official said

"I hope all the Jews gather in Israel so we dont have to hunt them down globally"

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The link under the video takes us to this list of those accused by the X series of witnesses. It appears to be sourced from the dossier that wikileaks released, which I cannot access anywhere else.
www.undovedmind.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
so are you saying you have first hand experience with some of the names in this very video? If so, you have a duty to expose this. Finding a few servants who would be willing to testify should be easy. Bring them down. And if you did suffer abuse, I am sorry for the loss of your childhood. Don't let this continue to another child. But don't slander innocent people either. There is nothing more important than a child's safety.

Hi Network Dude,

No, I did not say I have first hand experience with the specific people in this video. However it is the 'same crowd' if that means anything to you? The Elite is a lot more closed a society than is let on through the media, and there are certain groups and behaviors which are frequently met. Yes, I am posting because it should never happen to another child, yet it is ongoing as we speak. What is important, MORE than protecting the reputation of those most reputable members of distinguished society, is that we keep a measure of suspicion when there is a likelihood of such crimes.

Not of everyone high up or anyone so accused, but we should be acutely aware that this does go on A LOT and we must therefore examine the possibility with the utmost precaution, whenever some information leaks out. Human lives are at stake, and beyond the killings, it is the perpetuation of the utmost HORROR which is worse than the final act of murder. It is truly terrible, with the wretchedness of sadistic torture causing their body to produce dopamine and 'adrenalchrome' which gets those present "high" when absorbed through the raw flesh or by drinking their warm blood. Some call this a 'Youth Serum', which those among the highest levels of the international Elite are addicted to. For example, Al Gore has been reported to travel with spare doses in his briefcase, but he is far from alone in that case.

It can of course at times be false rumors, but I'd venture that most often it is for real and at minimum warranting discrete investigation by independent law enforcement authorities. Unfortunately representatives of law enforcement are usually either complicit and may be present or, at minimum, find themselves placed under the controlling authority of those involved. Such accusations can be also true, but with the culprits being 'outed' by their own satanist group, making them carry the bag and take the rap either because they got sloppy and thus had compromised the group, or because they refuse to tow the line and push the limits further than one could imagine. Of course accusations can also be purely fabricated, unfounded allegations without any real basis. But when you've been there and know what goes down, you have a number of reference points which give credence or not to a story. And in this case it carries all the hallmarks of the real thing.

This is why I cannot accept that people, in the face of horrendous crimes such as child sacrifice after extreme torture, will be so alarmed about the accused parties' good names. Sure defamation is a nasty thing which can be used to ruin reputations. But just assist ONCE to an innocent child's harsh martyrdom and then ask yourself if a reputation is such a precious thing? The highly respected people I witnessed participating all had impeccable reputations, which nobody of course should ever dare soil without hard evidence! Such concerns will protect them beyond any legitimate measure. At least folks' reputations will have been protected, and the bubble others live in won't be burst?

Demanding hard evidence before such as a body, forensic tests, recordings or signed confessions PRIOR to even considering that something might have happened is in itself criminally reckless. Because we are not dealing here with run of the mill citizens digging up their back yard to bury a body. These are the people who run the world and have the police and multitudes of agencies and organizations at their beck and call, plus money to buy off anyone else. Without a healthy dose of suspicion and a will to investigate until you can disprove an accusation, there isn't an ice cube's chance in hell that you'll ever discover the truth.

For the acts I know happened, I have no evidence. All there is, is my own testimony. And I was merely a child with little if any judicial credibility. So that means: NO PROOF. Just dead tortured kids, and in our minds the memory of their supplicant gaze begging to be somehow spared? Terrified at the monstrosity of their situation, horrified by the acts of rituals surrounding the unthinkable, their own sacrificial death by torture. Once their remains carefully disposed of by the 'crime professionals' from law enforcement in attendance, there is little worry of anything being discovered. The selfsame being those ensuring their 'discrete' procurement without witnesses or paths which can be traced. .

I cannot attest to the veracity of the above video. But just as my own testimony, the only way of uncovering these networks of Satanists if when somebody dares to speak and bear witness. So this must be taken solemnly. Of the video all I can say is that the types of personalities involved are indeed representative of those who are in this sort of group. Also, the children portrayed are painful to see because they do correspond closely to the types of gentle well-bred youngsters preferred as sacrificial victims. The location has been evoked for some years as a dubious ritual site for the Illuminati royal branches and the presence of certain members of said families in this instance does not do much to reduce the likelihood of such rituals.

Few other reasons could compel them to go "slumming" in such a haunt, which if you aren't yet aware isn't exactly the most desirable or luxurious place they could be. Even if by our peasant standards this creepy castle seems fancier than Joe six-pack's two bedroom ranch house, it is barely basic fare for those with access to the best of the best. Only another compelling reason could bring them all together like this there, and I'm sure that the possible cover story for their reunion isn't too credible as they sort of enjoy taking us for the fools that we are.

There is a very real and ominous satanist and pedophile ring operating in most countries and which is present in Europe and which has used Belgium as a staging platform for much of its coordination, including the Brussels based satanists of which certain key members of the European Union have been a part, such as osé Manuel Durão Barroso who had the good sense to never file suit for defamation when openly accused in the press of personally selecting children by photo. Why? Because an investigation would ensue. Figure it out.

GS

edit on 26-12-2010 by Getsmart because: it was too upsetting, making it hard to type straight.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
so are you saying you have first hand experience with some of the names in this very video? If so, you have a duty to expose this. Finding a few servants who would be willing to testify should be easy. Bring them down. And if you did suffer abuse, I am sorry for the loss of your childhood. Don't let this continue to another child. But don't slander innocent people either. There is nothing more important than a child's safety.

Hi Network Dude,

No, I did not say I have first hand experience with the specific people in this video. The only one I have known is the 'Comtesse de Paris' back in the 80's but only in society events where none of this was in any way brought to my knowledge. She is sort of a discrete 'Queen Mother' type. However it is the 'same crowd' if that means anything to you? The Elite is a lot more closed a society than is let on through the media, and there are certain groups and behaviors which are frequently met. Yes, I am posting because it should never happen to another child, yet it is ongoing as we speak. What is important, MORE than protecting the reputation of those most reputable members of distinguished society, is that we keep a measure of suspicion when there is a likelihood of such crimes.

Not of everyone high up or anyone so accused, but we be strongly aware that this does go a A LOT and that we must consider with the utmost caution whenever some information leaks out. Human lives are at stake, and beyond the killings, it is the perpetuation of the utmost HORROR which is worse than the final act of murder. It is truly terrible, with the horror of torture causing their body to produce dopamine and 'adrenalchrome' which gets their henchmen high when absorbed through the flesh or by drinking the blood. Some call this the Youth Serum, which those among the highest levels of the Elite are addicted to.

It can of course at times be false rumors, but I'd venture that most often it is for real at at minimum warranting discrete investigation by law enforcement authorities. Unfortunately these are usually either complicit or else placed under the authority of those involved. It can be also true but with the culprits being 'outed' by their own group, making them carry the bag and take the rap either because they got sloppy and compromising or because they refuse to tow the line. It can also be purely fabricated, unfounded allegation without any real basis. But when you've been there and know what goes down, you have a number of reference points which give credence or not to a story.

This is why I cannot accept that people, in the face of horrendous crimes such as child sacrifice after extreme torture, will be so alarmed about the accused parties' good names. Sure defamation is a nasty thing which can be used to ruin reputations. But just assist ONCE to an innocent child's martyrdom and then ask yourself if reputation is such a precious thing? The respected people I witnessed participating all had impeccable reputations which nobody should soil without hard evidence. Heck, all I have is my testimony, and I was but a child. So that means: NO PROOF. Just dead tortured kids the remains of which have been carefully disposed up. At least folks' reputations will have been protected, and the bubble others live in won't be burst.

I cannot attest to the veracity of the above video. All I can say is that the types of personalities involved are representative of those who are in this sort of group. Also the children shown are painful to see because they do correspond to the types of gentle well-bred youngsters preferred as sacrificial victims. The location has been evoked for some years as a dubious ritual site and the presence of certain Royals in this instance does not do much to reduce the likelihood of such rituals, few other reasons could compel them to go "slumming" in such a haunt, which if you aren't yet aware isn't exactly the most desirable or luxurious place they could be, even if by our peasant standards it seems fancier than Joe six-pack's two bedroom ranch house.

There is a very real and ominous satanist and pedophile ring operating in most countries and which is present in Europe and which has used Belgium as a staging platform for much of its coordination, including the Brussels based satanists of which certain key members of the European Union have been a part, such as osé Manuel Durão Barroso who had the good sense to never file suit for defamation when openly accused in the press of personally selecting children by photo. Why? Because an investigation would ensue. Figure it out.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
The link under the video takes us to this list of those accused by the X series of witnesses. It appears to be sourced from the dossier that wikileaks released, which I cannot access anywhere else.
www.undovedmind.org...

Hi Smedley Burlap,

Thanks for the link. Some of those involved in these acts are not highly recommendable, although they enjoy the highest of reputations as well as the greatest honors and most powerful positions. Here is but an example. One of the accused is viscount Etienne Davignon, associate of the highly compromised Henry Kissinger.

Click for BBC article about Davignon

Davignon is a former European Commissioner and is today Chairman of the Bilderberg Group. Europe's first Permanent President was of course never elected but nominated by King of Belgium Albert II to form the Belgian government and then appointed by the Bilderberg group behind closed doors before being shoed into the job after speaking on the weekend of November 15th, 2009 to the Bilderbergers about his plans for a European Green Tax. European President Herman Van Rompuy cowtows to the Belgian Royals, to the other European Royals at the Bilderberg, and is also an associate of Davignon. Whether he is himself personally involved in the Illuminati Satanist and pedophile rings is not yet established - suffice it to know that they DO NOT like propelling key people to the highest official positions of power who are outsiders!

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

:slow applause:

Very good use of psychological tactics. Pull at the heart strings of your mass audience by playing on the sympathies of everyone. No one likes to see or hear of children being abused.... And if an observer were to disagree with your point of view, then that could be twisted to mean that they are "pro-pedophile, pro-abuse." Politicians do this tactic all the time...

That being said, no one in this post has said that pedophile rings don't exist. Good lord, they are busted all the time by Feds and paraded in the news. So...yes! These crimes DO get prosecuted! In my opinion, no punishment is strong enough for a person who rapes a child. And before you pull the card from the play book that says the wealthy get off because of their power and privilege, it just simply isn't true. Just watch Dominick Dunne sometime. Has it happened? Sure...but as I said before, sometimes even lowlifes get away with murder. But not everyone and not always.

Now...there is also no argument that there was some major corruption going on in Belgium in the 90's. That was the whole point why 350,000 people marched on the government! Were there some who "got away?" Very likely... But not everyone is a monster just because they are wealthy, born into a noble family, or connected to power. Don't see monsters where they don't exist. That's your paranoia talking... And while YOU may downplay someone's "reputation," that's easy to say when it isn't YOUR reputation being tarnished. These people you want to demonize have children and families of their own. It isn't fair, moral, ethical, or just to ruin their lives on some "speculation" you have.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

dontreally,

now you are just being hateful and racist. I don't think either is welcome on ATS...

Also, if that's your true belief system about Thelema, then you are sooooo misguided. Personally, I don't practice Thelema but I can tell you for certain that it is not what you try to make it appear to be in your post. Thelemites don't have free reign to "do whatever they want." For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That universal law is always kept in mind when "doing what thou will..." No one escapes divine law. No one. You, of all people, should know that....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well some people dont believe thatl or have a very twisted cosmological understanding.

And where was i racist in my post?

Judaism is a RELIGION. Anyone can convert - black, asian, inuit etc.

And i only mention this because it is completely relevant to this conversation. The Jews are the only people i know of that have spoken of a dark, cruel elitist class who seeks nothing less than the destruction of Judaism. The Torah speaks of it, very very often, and so do the prophets.

The fact that only the Jews have been aware of this presence and they have been the only ones who openly discuss in their writings, probably indicates that the Jews are the only ones who dont have a stake in their philosophy, or 'great work' for the world.

Why doesnt that mean anything to you?

And as for crowly or thelema. Ya. I dont think you quite understand the philosophy. Lying is virtue for such people. You will never find a satanist or any chaos worshipper admit to engaging in behavior that is socially looked down upon. That is simple fact and logic. Regardless of what you may think, there ARE satanists as getsmart is describing and such people scoff at the idea of Karma - in their minds, they are gods and so 'above' the power of measure for measure. This is a literal theological belief in theosophy and gnosticism and im sure many other esoteric traditions.

Read up and UNDERSTAND the theology alluded to in Hesiods theogony or Homers illiad. The Greeks arent afraid of evil, or terror. Thwey embrace it. Why else would their culture write nothing else but comedies or tragedies. Life is one cosmic joke to them. Read the Bacchae by Euripides. Or any other of Euripides stories. When you worship and accept evil as being 'your pleasure' - it does give one a psychopompous feeling of godhood. Thats actually what Satan says to his host in paradise lost. Apparently people dont understand that Milton was alluding to a philosophy with that statement.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't think GetSmart is using empty emotional appeals. The crime that s/he refers to, if real, is extremely serious and widespread. It would be worse than all of the murders that go on record in the United States in a year. This quote from the X series of witnesses seems to corroborate the most bizarre and severe of GerSmart's claims, that the elites are addicted to dopamine and 'adrenachrome' (adrenalin?) in the blood of victims.

www.undovedmind.org...

Spectacles = orgies, putting to death children and dogs. The spectacle room has a strong odor of excrements of dogs. Dogs can roam free in the garden... Gilles (12 years old??) was castrated by Polo. The other children have to drink the blood... Girls are slashed with razor blades.

Use ctrl+f to search for this excerpt on the linked page; it is a mammoth article.

The rest of that excerpt is unbelievably gruesome and I am honestly not sure that it has happened. I have been to some shady corners of the internet in my time, so I know that some people are capable of dreaming up sadistic fantasies like this. It is entirely possible that the X witnesses are unreliable, as many of them suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder.

edit: more from the same source, corroborating the claims of blackmail mentioned earlier in the thread.

"According to fugitive ex-CIA officer Frank Terpil, CIA-directed sexual blackmailing operations were intensive in Washington at about the time of the Watergate scandal. One of those operations, Terpil claims, was run by his former partner, Ed Wilson. Wilson's base of operations for arranging trysts for the politically powerful was, Terpil says, Korean agent Ton Sun Park’s George Town Club. In a letter to the author, Terpil explained that ‘Historically, one of Wilson’s Agency jobs was to subvert members of both houses [of Congress] by any means necessary... Certain people could be easily coerced by living out their sexual fantasies in the flesh... A remembrance of these occasions [was] permanently recorded via selected cameras... The technicians in charge of filming. . .[were] TSD [Technical Services Division of the CIA]... The unwitting porno stars advanced in their political careers, some of [whom] may still be in office." (303)

This site is a goldmine of insanity. It seems that the intelligence agencies, which have historically been connected with secret societies and knightly orders, use these illicit sex rings to lure politicians and turn them into assets for whomever is running the operation.
edit on 26-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

edit2: Lest we forget the 'D.C. Madam,' Deborah Palfrey:
rawstory.com...
ABC covering up her clientele?
abcnews.go.com...
Murder disguised as suicide?
edit on 26-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

*barf*

I dont know if its your worship of skepticism or simple naivete that you defend aristoctrats. But it is obscenely misguided.

Please. Just look at this. Explain to me how this is natural.

This is the father son lineage of otto von Habsburg - head of the house of lorraine. Explain to me, honestly, how this is normal.

1. Aymes (490)
2. Wago, Count of Montreuil 512-XXX
3. Leuthaire, Duke of Allemania (d533/4)
4. Erchenaud (Erkembald)
5. Leuthaire [II] (Laetharus)
6. Erchinold, Major Domo of France (d657/661)
7. Leuthaire [III], aka Leudisius of Peronne, Major Domo of France (d673)
8. Adalric or Etichon, c. 630 - bef. 690, Duke of Alsace from 670; brother of Gandalen, Abbot of Béze who died aft. 677
9. Adalric or Haicon, c. 670 - aft. 726, Count of Norgau
10. Albéric, c. 710 - c. 760, Count of Norgau c. 730 - 735
11. Eberard I, c. 745 - c. 795, Count of Norgau 765 - 777
12. Eberard II, c. 790 - c. 864, Count of Norgau in 864
13. Eberard III, 830 - c. 900, Count of Norgau in 885
14. Hugues I, bef. 875 - c. 940, Count of Norgau
15. Eberard IV, 905 - 18 December 967, Count of Norgau until 951
16. Adalbert, c. 955 - aft. 1033, Count of Metz in c. 890, Founder of the Monastery of Bougainville
17. Gerard de Bouzonville, Count of Metz, c. 985 - 1045
18. Gerard, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1028 - 1070; his older brother Adalbert, c. 1016 - 1048, Count of Longwy, Duke of Haute Lorraine from 1047 to 1048, was the patrilineal ancestor of the Counts of Burgundy and the Kings of Castile from the 12th century to the 15th century
19. Theodoric II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1055 - 1115
20. Simon I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1080 - 1138; his younger brother Thierry of Alsace, d. c. 1168, Count of Flanders, was the patrilineal ancestor of the House of Flanders
21. Matthias I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1110 - 1176
22. Frederick I, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1140 - 1207
23. Frederick II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1165 - 1213
24. Matthias II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1192 - 1251
25. Frederick III, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1230 - 1303
26. Theobald II, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1260 - 1312
27. Frederick IV, Duke of Lorraine, 1282–1328
28. Rudolph, Duke of Lorraine, c. 1310 - 1346
29. John I, Duke of Lorraine, 1346–1390
30. Frederick of Lorraine, 1371–1415
31. Antoine of Vaudémont, c. 1395 - 1431
32. Frederick II of Vaudémont, 1417–1470
33. René II, Duke of Lorraine, 1451–1508
34. Antoine, Duke of Lorraine, 1489–1544
35. Francis I, Duke of Lorraine, 1517–1545
36. Charles III, Duke of Lorraine, 1543–1608
37. Francis II, Duke of Lorraine, 1572–1632
38. Nicholas II, Duke of Lorraine, Cardinal, 1609–1679
39. Charles V, Duke of Lorraine, 1643–1690
40. Leopold, Duke of Lorraine, 1679–1729
41. Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor, 1708–1765
42. Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor, 1747–1792
43. Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, 1768–1835
44. Archduke Franz Karl of Austria, 1802–1878
45. Archduke Charles Louis of Austria, 1833–1896
46. Archduke Otto Francis of Austria, 1865–1906
47. Blessed Charles I of Austria, 1887–1922
48. Otto von Habsburg, 1912 -

This is Henri, Grand duke of Luexmbourgs patrilineal descent.

1. Robert or Radon, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia in 613
2. Robert, Referendary in 629 and Duke in 631
3. Erlebert, Noble of Therouanne
4. Robert, Mayor of the Palace of Neustria in 653, Referendary in 658 and Count in Alsace in 673
5. Robert I of Worms and Rheingau, d. 764
6. Thuringbert of Worms and Rheingau
7. Robert II of Worms and Rheingau (Robert of Hesbaye), 770 - 807
8. Robert III of Worms and Rheingau, 808 - 834
9. Robert IV the Strong, 820 - 866
10. Robert I of France, 866 - 923
11. Hugh the Great, 895 - 956
12. Hugh Capet, 941 - 996
13. Robert II of France, 972 - 1031
14. Henry I of France, 1008–1060
15. Philip I of France, 1053–1108
16. Louis VI of France, 1081–1137
17. Louis VII of France, 1120–1180
18. Philip II of France, 1165–1223
19. Louis VIII of France, 1187–1226
20. Louis IX of France, 1215–1270
21. Robert, Count of Clermont, 1256–1317
22. Louis I, Duke of Bourbon, 1279–1342
23. James I, Count of La Marche, 1319–1362
24. John I, Count of La Marche, 1344–1393
25. Louis, Count of Vendôme, 1376–1446
26. Jean VIII, Count of Vendôme, 1428–1478
27. François, Count of Vendôme, 1470–1495
28. Charles de Bourbon, Duke of Vendôme, 1489–1537
29. Antoine of Navarre, 1518–1562
30. Henry IV of France, 1553–1610
31. Louis XIII of France, 1601–1643
32. Louis XIV of France, 1638–1715
33. Louis, Dauphin of France (1661-1711), 1661–1711
34. Philip V of Spain, 1683–1746
35. Philip, Duke of Parma, 1720–1765
36. Ferdinand, Duke of Parma, 1751–1802
37. Louis of Etruria, 1773–1803
38. Charles II, Duke of Parma, 1799–1883
39. Charles III, Duke of Parma, 1823–1854
40. Robert I, Duke of Parma, 1848–1907
41. Felix of Bourbon-Parma, 1893–1970
42. Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, 1921 -
43. Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, 1955 -

This is Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza father/son lineage

1. Merovech, King of the Franks
2. Childeric I King of the Franks
3. Clovis King of the Franks
4. Chlothar I King of the Franks
5. Chilperic I King of the Franks
6. Chlothar II, King of the Franks
7. Charibert de Haspengau
8. Chrodobertus I de Haspengau
9. Lambert I de Haspengau
10. Chrodobertus II, Count of Haspengau
11. Lambert II, Count of Haspengau
12. Robert I, Duke of Neustria
13. Thuringbert of Worms
14. Robert II, Rodbert
15. Rutpert (Robert) III
16. Robert IV the Strong
17. Robert I of France
18. Hugh the Great
19. Hugh Capet King of France
20 Robert II of France
21. Robert I Capet
22. Henry of Burgundy, Count of Portugal
23. Afonso I of Portugal
24. Sancho I of Portugal
25. Afonso II of Portugal
26. Afonso III of Portugal
27. Dinis of Portugal
28. Afonso IV of Portugal
29. Peter I of Portugal
30. John I of Portugal
31. Afonso I, Duke of Braganza
32. Ferdinand 2nd Duke of Braganza
33. Ferdinand II 3rd Duke of Braganza
34. James 4th Duke of Braganza
35. Teodósio I of Braganza
36. John I, 6th Duke of Braganza
37. Teodósio II of Braganza
38. John IV of Portugal
39. Peter II of Portugal
40. John V of Portugal
41. Peter III of Portugal
42. John VI of Portugal
43. Miguel I of Portugal
44. Miguel II of Braganza
45. Duarte Nuno, Duke of Braganza
46. Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza

So what? Its ok to be in control of the world for thousands of years? You dont think these people have a sense of being a lion (enough of them use this animal on their family crests) while we the helpless gazelle? I am astonished by your ignorance. Read up on the theology of juilian Avola - a sicilian aristocrat. His ideas resonate with theosophy and ariosophy. Hes very forthright about what he believes and thats the opinion that the strong rule over the weak, which in anycase has been the situation in our world for thousands of years.

Heres some sources:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

And so many more can be complied. Fact is. Many aristocratic houses go back thousands of ywears, and they have only maintained their power by micromanaging every little facet of the life of the people they govern; above all, feed them lies, and drown them in conflicts. Because of these tactics, among others, they have maintained their control over their serfs for literally thousands of years, as these documented lineages show.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Great vid. S&F

...motivated me to research Chateau des Amerois. Tried to translate amerois. Could only find "amer" - means bitter in French according to Google translator.

BUT

...means "to deserve" according to my paperback Larousse. BIG difference. Substantiates the "royal training" info.

Wasn't aware of this place/group - am thinking there's much truth to the rumours, and much mis-interpretation too. More research should sort it out.

Interesting how God and righteousness are used by both "sides" to justify their actions and perspectives.

edit on 26/12/10 by soficrow because: correct translation

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It is true that the blood contains the essence of the soul. In Hebrew, Dam is a synonym for spirituality. And its an ancient spiritual concept that the blood contains the spiritual lifeforce within it.

Hi Don't Really,

That is very interesting information. I knew that beyond genetics of the body there was something special and particular about one's blood, not to mention one's bloodline. It is therefore possible, although this part is mere speculation having no sources or outside information for the supposition, that the sacrificial victims may be chosen specifically for their own blood characteristics?

Jesus.

If this is true how exactly do you stay so relaxed about it.

Kudos to your inner strength

Funny you'd use that expression, but I guess he was a Rabbi and a messiah.

As a participant you either partake, dissociate and pretend you aren't really there, commit suicide or rebel and get killed. A rare survivor, I was fortunate to have been made tough as nails, subjected to extremely harsh upbringing with such mistreatment that you get hardened to pain, moral suffering and desolation or despair.. Even to date I have a hard time ever drinking water, having been trained at an early age to do without drink for many days of isolation - closet's anyone?

Inner strength only emerges from extreme hardship which destroys you so fully that you become nothingness until perchance something new miraculously sometimes emerges. This is the rare case of those of are reborn, not religiously speaking but morally and psychologically as whole beings from their wretched desolate remains.

As far as being relaxed about it, this is not true. I have only rarely and sparingly spoken up about this. In this thread I only did so after CIA Gypsy claimed I was confabulating and knew not of what I spoke. The only thing which helps live with the memories of the victims is dedicating your life to opposing that evil, which you know intimately as you were born of it, raised in it to become its protagonist.

It doesn't scare me because of the many familiar memories, sort of like a family scrapbook. It isn't some strange horror from elsewhere, it is one's very own story, something you can't separate from your upbringing and background. So you know it, live with it, relive it, and could even if inevitable experience it again in the flesh because you understand its purpose, the motives the participants as well as their entrapment in the mechanism, Those you most revile are those who are exalted and enthralled. They go beyond the call of duty and surpass one another in blind obedience and delectation for horror.

I am sure that if live goes on beyond this earthly existence, that I shall continue unabated to fight this dreadful cult of an INVERSE WORLD, where good is evil and evil is good, even more adamantly than I do today.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

:slow applause:

Very good use of psychological tactics. Pull at the heart strings of your mass audience by playing on the sympathies of everyone.

CIAGypsy,

I have used no psychological tactics. It was a spontaneous account of a personal experience, and if something did strike you as moving, then give it room to bring awareness to that very dark side of human experience which young children learn the hard way and from which you have been fortunately protected by destiny. That you jump at that conclusion points to a focus on manipulating others or controlling information which is quite at the opposite of my mindset and vocation in these truth seeking forums.

In fact, the only reason that my testimony is present in this thread is because you taunted me, implying I was an uninformed and basically speaking up by rear end in your post at the bottom of page 2 of this thread which I quote here:

Again, rumor and innuendo. Can you provide more information about this claim? no? Okay....how about information on these supposed "rites"? Have you ever seen a black mass? Do you know what happens in one? Have you ever seen "sex rites"? A human blood letting? I can tell from your very claim that you known little to NOTHING about any of it.

Please note: I only gave my own testimony of my personal experience in response to your adamant demand. I had no intention of posting any personal experience in this thread prior to that. Much less 'playing on people's 'heart strings'. Asking people to testify can sometimes lead to testimony you don't want to hear. It is only what I have lived and this at the expense of deep personal suffering, first by my plight as a child which had me and my siblings reeling in shock, second by what happened to the other children which was more final in nature, lastly that I was born of such a madness and foisted into a living hell. Sorry if that sounds like playing the harp.

But not everyone is a monster just because they are wealthy, born into a noble family, or connected to power. Don't see monsters where they don't exist. That's your paranoia talking... And while YOU may downplay someone's "reputation," that's easy to say when it isn't YOUR reputation being tarnished. These people you want to demonize have children and families of their own. It isn't fair, moral, ethical, or just to ruin their lives on some "speculation" you have.

I never said that anyone is a monster due to wealth, noble heritage or power connections. Pretty much all of my entourage have been of that profile with one or several of those Elite characteristics. Those I spoke of earlier are by far NOT the majority, and I apologize if my tale gave the impression that it was an entire social class or birth group which is involved. Many are NOT rich or all that powerful and some have tenuous or concealed links to noble bloodlines. Thinking it is all nobles is Idiotic, many people in aristocratic families are some of the kindest and genuinely wholesome people you can meet. However, a numerical minority among nobility there are a number of deeply compromised families both noble and unofficial bloodline Illuminati from the ruling casts who are broadly involved in such groups.

They do indeed exist, and I can sometimes tell who they are because there is a way of being and acting, speaking and behaving, which is characteristic of such individuals who have a palatable disdain and who do little to dissimulate their bent on dominance, psychological manipulation and humiliation of others when in normal social gatherings. This is something beyond a slightly sadistic trait to which I respond with ALARM, knowing only too well what it may represent. But I do not call the press or dial the police - ruining anyone's reputation based solely upon my own perceptions, yet I will scout hard and wide to detect if there are any potential unsuspecting victims among the guests or any dubious gatherings scheduled to occur.

The one person I knew from that video posted by the OP which I stated I had known, I had no distinct opinion on whether they were or weren't involved. This means that she wasn't characteristically like the worst I have known, although she did have something of the Saxe Coburg Gotha late Queen Mother of the Windsor lineage in her demeanor, and she was a person against whom very serious allegations have weighed in from different sources.

I only note this for reference, as it proves strictly nothing, and I sort of liked the Countess and wouldn't wish her or anyone else harm, knowing only too well what harm can mean. I cannot say whether or not she was or has been a participant, but in my own humble opinion of her formed only in highly public social venues, she wasn't like those I had known before in such dark circumstances.

But this only means that I have no cause from my own observation of character and behavior to suspect anything. Having seen the in such instances the most unlikely persons involved, those which when you observe their presence, actually right there in front of you to your dismay while it takes place - you gaze away in utter disbelief that someone you carried in your high esteem and respected as virtuous could participate. One then learns to not be surprised by anything.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You have a very Jewish attitude

You fight against evil because you know its pure evil. Takes alot of courage and faith in a truth that cant condone the type of behavior these monsters perpetuate.

In the Talmud theres a story of a sage who dies, goes to heaven and is told to go back to earth(a NDE) when his father asks what he saw, he says he saw a reverse world; where the meek and simple in this world are great and powerful in the next, whereas the wicked and powerful in this world are indigent and destitute in the next (speaking allegorically of course, since the next world can only be understood through metaphor). His father replied "you saw correctly".

These criminals and amalek - enemies of G-d, and his creation are going to be destroyed. They may have controlled the world for some 3500 years now (or maybe longer) but there dominion is destined to end, as the prophets prophesied.

Isaiah says "no longer shall the nobles be called "noble". Its amazing how explicit he was. the people we call nobles, are as far from being noble as noble can be. They are cruel manipulative tyrants. Thats it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Also, i know people who have gone to very presitigious universities, like cambridge for instance, and have recieved very strange invitations which not only invite you, but explain to you what the invitation entails; college tuition payed for. And a guaranteed job in the intelligence community after graduation.

The emblem on the letters were very cryptic looking and so there was definitely an esoteric element to it. Theyre constantly watching and assesing what to do. They are remarkably organized.

As a person who grew up in this life, do you have all your memories of it? Have you read the testimony of Svali? and how they go about programming people within these communities (with MPD). It really is frightening how completely wicked and evil some people are. And these elites, themselves appearing like totally decent people, actually condone of these tactics because they serve a 'greater purpose' in the larger picture.
edit on 26-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Smedley,

Thanks for the links but I'm very much aware of what the X witnesses testified to.... In fact, I linked to much of this information in postings about Nihoul earlier in the thread.

I'm glad to see another person posting their links though.... It shows you are contributing to the research and that was my intent all along....

I'm simply trying to support the OP's video with actual reliable sources while separating out those who may not really have done something so terrible. I don't accept accusations on blind faith alone or dubious internet sources, for reasons I've already mentioned.

Thank you again for being supportive to the thread!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As for the hungarian themes in in Eyes wide shut, the guy that nicole kidmans character dances with is a hungarian. And Frankly, he seemed as if he were an aristocrat.

Hi Don't Really,

Good call on the persona's identification. That film is quite well done by those who have "been there, done that". Yes, as children we were taught Hungarian dances by the best professional troupes, which we performed in full custom-made traditional garb. Fortunately I got out before getting to Eyes Wide Shut level.

...There is an enemy to the Jewish people and hes called Amalek. When the Rabbis speak of Amalek (Amalek first appears in the bible as attacking the Jewish people on their way to Israel. So Israel - holiness, is impeded by this presence called Amalek, which seeks to do nothing but evil) they identify him with the evil inclination...

There is indeed a cult of Evil and historians report it predating most known organized religions promoting Good. What you call the cult of Amalek sounds a lot like what I was raised in, learning only from 'outsiders' once a young adult that Good held any merit.

....Amalek is the son of Eliphaz, son of Esau. "Esau, he is Edom" the Torah says. And the Rabbis have since ancient times regarded Edom as Rome. That is, it was the descendants of the kingdom of Edom, who established the city of Rome. Amalek is a specific clique of people with a specific mission and desire to destroy Judaism and prevents its spiritual mission in this world - which is to show man that they have the power to subjugate and master the body and its drives...

Funny, I never really bought into the myth of Romus and Remus being raised by a she wolf. It would be interesting to better know the origins of the people of Edom as I had thought Rome was born primarily of an Etruscan influence. Clearly Rome did its utmost to destroy Judaism, and does so still to this very day. I also think that this modern emanation of ancient Rome through the Black Nobility families has used their Illuminati Khazar associates without Hebrew ethnic origins, such as the Rothschild among others, to subvert Jewish opposition and using the Mossad and a controlled Knesset, leading Israel towards its programmed destruction in a forthcoming Middle Eastern war. Any truly loyalist Israelis should take note and investigate these allegations with due diligence.

... They want to believe in a impersonal, nihilistic, inherently chaotic and Evil universe. You can see this present in many philosophies and writings of the 19th and 20th centuries. These philosophers argued an existentialist, and an inherent chaos and irrationality as the basis of reality. That "left" was more right, than right. This reality we have today is a consequence of that pessimistic, fascist nightmarish mentality....

This became a massive propagandist process during the century of enlightenment in 18th century Europe and the emerging colonies seeking independence in the Americas. This enlightenment isn't without reverence for the Illuminati, the enlightened ones. The left was Humanist and therefore against inhuman oppression by the dominant classes to the right. Of course, to destroy any attraction to the left, the left wing movements were penetrated and subverted, making them as inhuman as the right could dream up, bringing us Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot to name only a few. Any volunteers for the left? Nope. I'll just take my totalitarian King or Queen with the right of life and death over their subjects, if you please.

...Europe has always been controlled by an elite, noble class, connected deeply with the Vatican. Nowadays it has grown more complicated but the inner clique still remains the capetian and other noble dynasties, and the Roman Massimo family with the Vatican. These people are the spiritual descendants of Esau. Read about Esau and read about Lavan. Heres a cute pun. "white house" is a word mentioned in genesis when Jacob goes to stay at the house of Laban. "Beit Lavan" translated is "white house". It was already archetypally associated with deception (you changed my wage 10 times!) long before the actual white house was built.

Thanks for sharing that 'anecdote' about the White House. I always wondered why such an incongruous and mundane a name would be chosen for so lofty a place. Just as the whole of Washington D.C. was drafted and built according to Masonic ritual symbols, apparently the Presidency itself was designed to be the seat of deception from the onset. Nothing surprising, and it should therefore be a shock to anyone that there is no actual real government visible to the naked eye nor anything else than the original ruling families and their offshoots running the world as Illuminati furies.

They are luciferianists, they worship evil and have a disdain for people who show strength or stifle their ability to dominate. Their religion is built around the power to force your will upon others. The power of "do what thou wilt" will be the whole of the law. Anything that gets in the way of that realization, is evil. You only care about others because really, deep down, every care for another is actually a projection of some love you have for yourself. I use others because im simply a more advanced animal, which seeks its own welfare.

They have missed out on knowing deep in their heart what the human potential might be. They were locked into this pen of madness over generations, and none are allowed out or at their own risk and peril. So they aren't all as guilty even if present and marginally active. Not that I am excusing any of such crimes. They are unforgivable. But it is to impress on the minds of those who have not seen and lived it that worse than the entire existence of such a thing, is the demonic hellbent madness which does seize upon a select few within these groups and which compels to press on them the fullest weight of guilt. They are perfectly possessed, and thus fully guilty and by far more Evil and dangerous than those too terrified to flee their entrapment.

GS

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Need a napkin? I think you left a little barf on your chin...

Seriously...I see nothing wrong with the lineages you posted. People who wear the crown have a heavy burden for everyone else wants to steal it and guess who gets murdered in the process? Inter-marriage among the nobility in Europe simply became a matter of survival. I'd tell you I have ties to nobility in England, France, Belgium and Italy, but you and Smarty will probably accuse me of being in bed with the devil.
Then again, I truly believe that half of the entire population of Europe could probably make the same claim somewhere along the line, so big f'ing deal what someone's lineage is? As for me, I'm a nobody and that's the way I like it.

Let me let YOU in on a little secret that someone taught me when I was young: it doesn't matter who actually owns something, be it a house, a car, a business, etc... What matters is who controls it. Wealth is irrelevant.

Oh...and BTW....

And while you're chumming it up with Smarty, perhaps you should tell her about your Kabbalist background? Maybe that makes you the enemy too?

And...do tell....exactly how long have you studied Crowley? We've had this argument before, you and me. You once told me that I was some ignorant squib because...in your esteemed opinion...I was not taught the mysteries by Rabbi so-and-so or at location such-and-such. So your little hiatus into thinking you understand Thelema is rather interesting considering your previous hautiness that such "bastardization of Kabbalah" was beneath you.
edit on 26-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join