It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes, I dispute this. Can you post proof of this statement please?

Do you honestly expect me to provide you with evidence, when most of these people's life's are well hidden from practically everyone except those within their inner circles?

What you ask is quite unreasonable, and even the thought that this isn't the case is appalling. Either you lack basic psychological understandings of psychopathy and how they rise to the top, else you are in some way or another in on "the game". It could be as little as you get off on making people upset...narcissism/psychoapthy lite. I haven't a clue, but trust those with fair critical thinking skills can see through your absurd request.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nice to see you again, dontreally...

Originally posted by dontreally
So... many families. and yes, to become an aristocrat there is a requirement of first accepting the agenda of the existant elites.

And what would that be, in your opinion?

So far...all I can see in this thread is a lot of class envy. However, I am still encouraging everyone to split up research into the various people in the video and post links from reliable sources that can back up the claims being made....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

No, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask....especially considering that making false rumors can ruin someone's life. People on ATS seem to think that the wealthy are "above reproach" to legal and criminal accountability. I say that opinion is blatantly false. Just read the news or watch tv. Yes...this so-called "controlled media" often reports when various wealthy people and/or celebrities commit financial crimes and/or murder. Ever watched Dominick Dunne's show on TruTV? They DO get caught and go to jail. Every time? no...I'm sure there are some who get away with it, just as there are those who get away with it in the lower classes too. I'm also not saying that corruption and/or conspiracy doesn't happen. But sometimes people get carried away in thinking that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy when it isn't.

I'm only asking for proof so that others can make rational judgments before painting individuals as bad people when you really know NOTHING about them. Wouldn't you want someone to give YOU the benefit of the doubt before maligning your character without cause?
edit on 24-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to add some comments about Chateau des Amerois. I did some research online about this castle. It is privately owned by one Patric Solvay. There are a million websites that all regurgitate the same rumors about Satanic practices, child sacrifices, yadda yadda. All of them base these claims off of Fritz Springmeier's book and/or the Dutroux affair.

However, I want you to take particular notice of the PICTURES of this "castle." There are lot of pictures out there. You can also look up the castle on Google maps. Please do.... I did. Let me say that the pictures often don't match from website to website AND the well known "postcard pictures" certainly DON'T match the rooftop image from the various terra servers.

I'm just saying that there is a lot of modification of the "truth".... So much that no one can tell the truth from an altercation. That's the reason why its so important for people to post their proof of sources. Anyone who accepts another's words blindly is a fool.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Do you honestly expect me to provide you with evidence,

No, I do not expect you to provide evidence, as it is just a story you made up, not based on any fact

when most of these people's life's are well hidden from practically everyone except those within their inner circles?

yet you claim you know what they get up to!

I haven't a clue,

That is the most accurate thing you have posted here!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My apologies to you CIAGypsy. I thought you were a man.

You have been doing a lot of research for this thread and for that I thank you.

I have tried to get a hold of the girl who created this video. The girl who told me she was a programmed monarch slave, but she has been inactive from youtube for a few weeks now.

I basically just stumbled upon the video randomly.

If anyone here from Belgium has any more information on this I would love for them to contribute.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Not all Gypsies are men, or how would little Gypsies be made? Also not all CIA Agents are men, given that female operatives are often less easily detected and more effective. That is why the Mossad uses PRIMARILY female field agents.

posted by Getsmart

It has been KNOWN, and not heard of, for many many generations that the Black Nobility is at the head of the Illuminati and that they are satanists engaging in black mass and sacrificing children to sex rites as well as human blood letting - have a sip?

posted by CIAGypsy

Again, rumor and innuendo. Can you provide more information about this claim? no? Okay....how about information on these supposed "rites"? Have you ever seen a black mass? Do you know what happens in one? Have you ever seen "sex rites"? A human blood letting? I can tell from your very claim that you known little to NOTHING about any of it.

Whether you are a Gypsy or CIA I couldn't care less. I know what I know and have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. Are you are credible? I doubt it, as either you are a planted operative or just plain narrow minded. Yes, I have seen a black mass. I have also witnessed "sex rites" as a child, and would rather not go into details if you don't mind. A human blood letting? I can still see his eyes, when I was handed the knife. This must STOP.

That is my motivation for posting here. What is yours? That is not clear, unless it is instead only too clear. We must awaken others so that there be no more victims pf these extremely sick and dangerous families. Given the extent of the reach of their SECT, because having been raised within I can attest it is a sect, it has extended across borders since a very long time ago and penetrates today most of our power structures. At a certain level of the power elite, it is inescapable.

So CIA Gypsy, unless you aren't "vetted" to know or authorized to speak out, please share some of your depth of research into the Black Nobility you are so well versed in. There is much research out there for the picking. You can also do your own and it takes not minutes surfing but a lifetime. A lot of legwork is involved and you will get friendly warnings resulting in injury and with some luck and higher protection you will escape a few hits. Then, maybe, you will unearth something worthwhile. In the meantime you can always brush up on your primer, so you don't get your castles confused or your family trees all mixed up. Oh, and don't forget that plastic bag to collect all your "facts" in.

SOURCE: Musicology 1985

Illuminati Organizational Structure

"The Illuminati is a blanket term used to refer to those deep "in the know, or enlightened." These people manipulate how global interaction works and are involved on the daily in the cause of planetary control. Illuminati is a Latin word which alludes to this central core, which in turn goes back to ancient Babylonian, Persian & later Greco-Roman civilization. Throughout the centuries it evolved into Ptolemics, Merovingians, Italian City-States, various Principalities & Duchies, Holy Roman & other European Empires, Spanish & United Kingdoms etc, & most consistently, Byzantine; until perfecting the structure in the form of the Roman Catholic Church & Greek Orthodoxy. This is the "basic" organizational structure":

"Top Papal Black Nobility Families Descended from Ancient Romans - Orsini, Farnese, Aldobrandini, Somaglia & the English Breakspears, aka "the real five families." these Crowns are supported and united with other Italian Noble Houses, such as Savoy, Pallavicini etc. Notable is the illustrious House of Giustiniani, with roots in Venice, Genoa, Corsica & Greece's Chios Island. They are reportedly descendants of Byzantine Emperor Justinian I the Great, who ruled the Eastern Roman Empire from Constantinople in the 6th century. The House of Orsini report descent from the Julio-Claudian's of the Western Roman Empire, although there was no divide during that reign."

"European & White Diaspora Black Nobility is tied into the foundation that these Houses laid in the middle ages by capitalizing on the first and second council of Nicaea and later the Crusades, Reconquista & Renaissance. All of these families therefore produced Popes, Feudal Lords and now control new additions through the Farnese created Jesuit Order, who in turn trained Adam Weishupt. Weishupt was ordered to go clandestine & set up the Bavarian Illuminati due to Jesuit suppression from a deviant pope. Of course, the Jesuit Order won in the end and was restored. Shortly thereafter, the Bavarian incarnation disappeared."

"The Papacy, with its Headquarters in the Vatican, controls the largest share of wealth, ancient artifacts, observatories, records & contracts in the world. the Roman Curia runs the Operations while the Black & White Pope act as front ceremonial leaders who will be eliminated if they deviate (most Popes are not blue-blood like the ones of old, therefore they are fair game if they act up). From the greater Rome region, the Vatican directly controls these following groups who further control lower groups, just like during the Roman Republic and later Roman Empire, who's foundation is at the root of all western law, commerce, government, language and entertainment."

"The Knights of Malta (1099 A.D.-Present) controls the worlds most important sea & shipping route. Rooted in the Mediterranean Islands of Malta & Rhodes of Greece as well as the entire world."

"Knights Templar (1119 A.D.-1314 A.D.) was rooted in Israel & Cyprus with origins in Frankish France. *my theory is that this group never disbanded, but later settled in Switzerland and founded the super secretive, economic and technologically neutral system that it enjoys to this day, with the Swiss Guard of the Vatican being it's sole military commitment.* other Templar remnants can be found in Scotland & Portugal. Switzerland's important location also serves as a Northwestern flank to Italy and gateway to West Europe, in the same way the Teutonic Knights serve as the Northeastern flank while Malta does the same for Sicily in the south overlooking North Africa."

"Teutonic Knights (1190 A.D.-Present) fought the Northern Crusades & controlled the Baltic Sea. rooted in Germany, Austria & Poland."

"Dominican Order, also known as the infamous "Jacobins" (1216 A.D.-Present) responsible for the French Revolution. Rooted in France & the entire world."

"Order of Christ (1318 A.D.-Present) direct descendant of the Templars & consisted of many great navigators. Rooted in Portugal."

"Order of the Garter (1348 A.D.-Present) it's members have and continue to dominate the Opium Trade through Jardine Matheson & the Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank. also fused with all of Britain and the Commonwealth’s Order's as the "supreme force." flanked internationally by the Order of Canada & the Order of Australia & covertly by South Africa, United State's Pilgrim Society & Knights of Columbus. historically allied with the House of Suad. rooted in England."

"Order of the Dragon (1408 A.D.-Present) fought the Muslim's in Central, Southern & most importantly, Eastern Europe; thereby repelling the Ottoman Turks. rooted in Germany, Italy & Hungary."

"Order of the Golden Fleece (1430 A.D.-Present) rooted in Belgium, Spain & Austria."

"Order of the Tower & Sword (1459 A.D.-Present) rooted in Portugal."

"Society of Jesus (1534 A.D.-Present) powerful militant enforcement arm that oversees all operations on behalf of the most powerful black nobility members. Jesuits operate in all walks of life and observe while infiltrating all aspects of society. rooted in Vatican City, Italy, Spain & the entire planet. advises all global Archdiocese who in turn advise the global statesmen."

"Order of St. Maurice & Lazarus (1572 A.D.-Present) led by the House of Savoy. Rooted in Italy & France."

"Order of the Thistle (1687 A.D.-Present) rooted in Scotland."

"Order of the Elephant (1693 A.D.-Present) rooted in Denmark & contains members of international Royalty & leadership."

"Order of St. Andrew (1698 A.D.-Present) rooted in Russia."

"United Grand Lodge of England (1717 A.D.-Present) the oldest Grand Lodge in the world, although older traces of unofficial Freemasonry can be found in Scotland and allegedly tied to the Knights Templars. this lodge is chiefly responsible for spreading later certified lodges globally. Freemasonry serves as the binding glue of global order, consisting of the most common man to the highest elite. the craft also serves as a foundation to many societies secret and public. rooted in England & Wales."

"Royal Order of Seraphim (1748 A.D.-Present) fused with the Swedish Orders of Sword & Polar Star to form a triple threat. rooted in Sweden."

"Order of St. George (1769 A.D.-Present) was dormant from 1917 until its restoration in 1994. Rooted in Russia & Kazakhstan."

"Order of Charles III (1771 A.D.-Present) the Highest civil award available for those of benefit to the crown. rooted in Spain."

"The Phi Beta Kappa Society (1776 A.D.-Present) the Oldest Greek Letter Fraternity which set the foundation of the North American educated elite. most of the highest ranking black Americans are active in the Boule' branch along with West Indian & African offshoots internationally."

"Order of St. Patrick (1783-1974 A.D.) Is said to be dormant. Rooted in Ireland."

"Military Order of San Mateo (1814 A.D.-Present) merged with the Order of Boyaca. rooted in Colombia."

"Military William Order (1815 A.D.-Present) the oldest & highest honor of the Kingdom of Netherlands."

"Order of the Southern Cross (1822 A.D.-Present) Brazil's highest Order of Merit & concentrates power amongst Brazil's white elite."

"Order of Leopold (1832 A.D.-Present) the highest order of Belgium & controls the blood riddled Congo Free State's Order of Leopold II."

"B'nai B'rith (1843 A.D.-Present) through hofjudan, aka Court Jews such as Rothschild, Warburg etc. the Black Nobility controls the oldest continually operating Jewish Service Organization in the world. rooted in Manhattan, New York City."

"Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav. (1847 A.D.-present) rooted in Norway."

"Order of the Gold Lion of the House of Nassau (1858 A.D.-Present) rooted in Luxembourg and globally administered by way of the Netherlands."

"Propaganda Due, also known as P2 Masonry (1877-1976 A.D., chartered in 1945) Italian Freemasons who specialized in black ops, finance and organized crime/black market advisory. charter withdrawn by the Grand Orient of Italy after numerous public scandals. the founder of Italy's current ruling party & media baron, Silvio Berlusconi, was a member. P2 Masonry was also active in South America."

"Knights of Columbus (1882-Present A.D.) rooted in the United States of America & now worldwide. Prescott Bush Jr., George H.W. Bush's older brother, is an ultra secretive & powerful member with major authority in China. Jeb Bush is now an official member."

"Opus Dei (1926 A.D.-Present) rooted in Spain & the entire world. Approved by the Powerful Black Nobility Pope Pius XII, who signed the concordat Reichskonkordat with Germany during Hitler's Third Reich."

"Belisario Dominguez Medal of Honor (1954 A.D.-Present) rooted in Mexico."

"The Occultist aspect of this New World Order is dominated by the Cultus Diabolicus, Ordo Templi Orientis, Sex Magic, Theosophical Society, Kabbalah, Witchcraft, Order of the Golden Dawn, Church of Satan, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, Typhonian Order & many others. these groups have had a major negative effect on social norms & especially media; typically music, movies, games & literature."

"Paranormal Activity & Advanced Technology is confined to secret locations such as Iron Mountain & Area 51. Nazi's have dominated this sector internationally through the Third Reich, later called Operation Paperclip. a few high ranking generals have access to these resources."

"Military is centered on the Pentagon & controlled by various forces certified by the Vatican, Knighthoods & Orders. popularly known as high ranking Bureaucrats, Plutocrats, Technocrats & Oligarchs, i.e. Rockerfeller, etc., who send word down to the Left & Right Statesman Policy Makers (Democrat Zbigniew Brzezinski for Afghanistan & Republican Henry Kissinger for Iraq ). as u can see, all sides are covered. Private Contractors from Corporate backgrounds such as the Catholic Eric Prince (Blackwater, now Xe) provide support and additional control because they are not bound by the same treaties."

"Humanitarianism is dominated by the Swiss based Red Cross & England's Salvation Army."

"Intelligence agencies keep an eye on everything, run the covert armed forces & report to the Jesuits, Black Nobility, Vatican or Royal Orders."

"MI6-the most Powerful Intel Agency. regulates Assassination, Spy Networks, International Finance, Geopolitics, the Western Media and Global Drugs Trade."

"Union Corse-the most influential European Crime Syndicate. centered in Corsica & Marseilles. this group operates Heroin Refinement Labs throughout France's Southeast coast and usually enjoys diplomatic immunity whenever caught. the Corsicans have a great relationship with the House of Grimaldi, Knights of Malta, MI6, CIA, & a working relationship with the organized criminal Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, Malians, Ivorians, Quebecois, French Guineans etc. the Union is united & in league with the Southern Italians, consisting of the groups Anonima Sequestri, Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta, Cammorra & Sacra Corona Unita. Union Corse holds a heavy presence in the French Intelligence Community. 'Ndrangheta is currently partnered with the Mexican Cartels, who have shown ingenuity and gained the respect of Union Corse by making "Mexican Brown" Heroin with excellent transportation, ruthlessness, diversification & business acumen."

"Mossad & SVR-powerful members of the intelligence community who answer to the chain of command listed above. the Mossad works closely with Goods Smugglers, Money Launderers & Arms, Heroine Traffickers in Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Lebanon, Asia & has mastered domestic & international Terrorism. they also enjoy Swiss banking options which were set up during the Lanskey era. it has been alleged that it was they who orchestrated 911 through the Billionaire Larry A. Silverstein. the Mossad also has a heavy presence in the Obama administration with Rahm Emmanuel among others, while his brothers serve in Hollywood and the Medical field. SVR is the ruling authority over Russian Mafiya, who dominate the black market & White Slavery, i.e. the trafficking of European women; and almost all Russian Private companies who regulate energy, technology & politics. furthermore enjoying collaboration with Ukrainian & Bulgarian Criminal Syndicates, giving rise to the new post Cold War Eastern European Oligarchs."

"Numerous agencies are in the America's, but the most internationally famous is the CIA, which operates as the Central Intelligence Agency globally and sometimes domestically & Cocaine Import Agency in the United States. they are basically the same as the ultra secretive and powerful modern Dixie Mafia (representing the CIA’s North American unit, these guys are descendants of the Whiskey Rebellion, Confederates, Outlaws, Knights of the Golden Circle, Moonshiners, Rum Runners & Kentuckian marijuana growers. They are still active in the Ku Klux Klan and are behind the Tea Party Movement.) the workings of this division came to light under William Jefferson Blythe, aka "slick willie" & Bill Clinton. they run the highest levels of organized crime & Private Prisons in the entire southeast, south central & southwest (including California, as well as legitimate entertainment such as the Gambling Biloxi Strip, Oil interests, Country Music & Nascar.) they are predominately Judges, Lawyers, Business Leaders & Politicians. this networking Syndicate has an ongoing relationship with the lower level Sicilian Italian American Mafia and is equal & oftentimes above the Irish Mob/FBI, which (along with the Jews & Italians) controls most of the northeast, great lakes, plains and certain portions of the west. Italian Americans make up the public face of North American Criminal Syndicates while the bigger fish play the background. 1% biker gangs, white Nationalists, Aryans, Police Units & Skin Heads are affiliated and do much of the leg work."

"Colombian Cartels are mostly controlled by the United States & work closely with the CIA though Agencia Central de Intelligencia (C.I.A. in Spanish). Pablo Escobar was a sacrifice. the real bosses, "the Ochoa brothers," are still running things along with other wealthy descendants of Spanish Slave Owners & Ranchers in Colombia."

"The elite of the Mexican Cartels were trained in the U.S. based School of the Americas & have a very good relationship with U.S. Customs, whom the head is Mexican American David V. Aguilar. due to the Gangster Disciples being broken up in Chicago & BMF being shaved down by 150 members; blacks are still active on the underground Market in mass numbers & organization, but the Mexicans now have no powerful middlemen to answer to in Atlanta, Georgia other than the Dixies. whom are not middleman, but regulators of business, ports, borders, law enforcement & the courts in this major transportation hub."

"In closing, the Roman Expansion never ended but instead has been in continuance for over 2,000 years with various degrees of authority and names. However, it did not expand globally until 1492, but is now at its greatest extent covertly & overtly."

GS

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
not trying to kill a good conspiracy or anything, but who says that these people are guilty of the crimes attributed to them in the video? I get that rich nobility never had to live in the real world and have no idea what it's like out here, but I don't think we should make stuff up about them just to make us feel vindicated for being regular. I just have a hard time seeing any of this a factual.

Unfortunately, as I would far prefer the reverse to be true, the Black Nobility know full well what the real world is while those who can't get their heads around the content of this video have blinders on their eyes. Sorry for the wake up call. I'd rather it were not true, as it exists at my own expense.

This behavior is not chosen. It is imposed on the young. They are part of this, and become 'dissociative' through very harsh sexual abuse (yes, involving their own parents) and being 'accepted' into the larger power structure through social acceptance into what I call 'the sect' during ceremonial rituals. They are at a young age commanded to participate directly in the nastiest acts including sacrifice. This is done to children just like them, but gentle kind ones who are chosen for their humanity. So the pictures in that video are representative of that.

Some of the participating children relish their role in what is actually "high society" where they are respected for cruelty and accomplishment in the task. With a harder nature they are revealed as better in the hierarchy of evil which is enmeshed in the cult where all that is good is shunned and all that is wrong is pursued with relish. It is an upside down world they live in, pressing hardship on any kind souled people in their entourage and oppressing the rest of humanity in the process. Again, for this, I call it a 'sect'.

They are united by the cult of the power of Evil, call it as you will, Baphomet, Lucifer, Satan, The Beast or the demonic Draconian dragon. They know of his physical existence and psychic powers and have surrendered themselves entirely to the service of harm against humanity. So the dragon representation at the beginning of the video is to the point. A very real entity this is, and whether of inner earth, another dimension or outer space it has an impressive effect on events and outcomes. We are in a war of Good versus Evil and the latter side has the ruling Elite deploying every measure of cleverness and cruelty to prevail. Pick your side, my choice is made.

The sex magick is used to evoke those forces, and the 'jollies' they get sodomizing children and inflicting genital torture or other fun tricks is really to revile in frenzy summoning the legions of dark souls to perfectly possess them. We are beyond the normal boundaries of human behavior, but given that this is done to bring forth the most vile and utterly inhuman possession of their minds and bodies. It is therefore not surprising that others would demonize them given that they carry within, even when on 'good behavior' in stealth mode, the seeds of hell.

That they meet from time to time, especially at given ritual dates, in dedicated places be they castles or country estates is well established. Servants will usually also serve in accessory functions, making them necessarily bound to silence as their role is not only domestic but also ambiguously perverse. Many more than is known have wanted to rebel against the horror to which they are repeatedly exposed and forced to participate in, while others apparently are more enthusiastic at becoming truly demonic and pushing the limits of their devotion beyond what may be imagined. Those who do rebel are usually given a ritual send-off to signal what becomes of those who fail to sense from whence the power flows.

We can therefore hope that thanks to the Internet more will come out, both in general but especially in the specific, about who did what where, and how the entire child abduction and criminal cover up is orchestrated by the local authorities. When I was ordered to 'act' as a child, it was pointed out to me that it was "OK" because the mayor and the chief of police were both there, nodding their head at me in approval. There is a very deep insidious network of complicities in these satanist Illuminati sects which make investigation and the collection of evidence very difficult as well as extremely dangerous to pursue. But the organized prevention of evidence from leaking out or being discovered for criminal proceeding to be engaged should not mean we ought not "use our brains" and with our wits about us consider with the utmost gravity the strong possibility that not only such things take place but that they are indicative of a far more extensive penetration of Elites and our society at large.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Let me tell you if anyone starts to try to intimidate me they will be in for a long hell of a ride. I am not afraid to defend myself and I carry a knife now wherever I go. I have not been followed so far or intimidated by anyone to my knowledge.

I hope you can find solace getsmart and that the people stalking you get theirs in the end.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

so are you saying you have first hand experience with some of the names in this very video? If so, you have a duty to expose this. Finding a few servants who would be willing to testify should be easy. Bring them down. And if you did suffer abuse, I am sorry for the loss of your childhood. Don't let this continue to another child. But don't slander innocent people either. There is nothing more important than a child's safety.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It is true that the blood contains the essence of the soul. In Hebrew, Dam is a synonym for spirituality. And its an ancient spiritual concept that the blood contains the spiritual lifeforce within it.
edit on 25-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Jesus.

If this is true how exactly do you stay so relaxed about it.

Kudos to your inner strength

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

It is true that the blood contains the essence of the soul. In Hebrew, Dam is a synonym for spirituality. And its an ancient spiritual concept that the blood contains the spiritual lifeforce within it.
edit on 25-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Careful...dontreally.
If you start spilling the secrets of the ancients, they'll start calling you an Illuminati Satanist too....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

You have been doing a lot of research for this thread and for that I thank you.

I have tried to get a hold of the girl who created this video. The girl who told me she was a programmed monarch slave, but she has been inactive from youtube for a few weeks now.

I basically just stumbled upon the video randomly.

If anyone here from Belgium has any more information on this I would love for them to contribute.

No apologies required CPYKOmega...

Also, I'm not trying to throw a load of $hit on your thread, despite claims to the opposite. I'm simply trying to ensure that the wrong people don't get tarred and feathered for something they didn't, in fact, do. Thus, I'm encouraging debate and posting of substantiated sources.
edit on 25-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow...so much to respond to here. So let's give it a spin....

Originally posted by Getsmart
Not all Gypsies are men, or how would little Gypsies be made? Also not all CIA Agents are men, given that female operatives are often less easily detected and more effective. That is why the Mossad uses PRIMARILY female field agents.

If you know this, then surely you also know that government "CIA" also does not identify themselves. So if I were a government operative, why would I call attention to that fact by putting "CIA" in my name? That simply isn't logical....

Perhaps I have another reason or meaning for the term "CIA"....or even for the term "Gypsy"? Think Watson!

Whether you are a Gypsy or CIA I couldn't care less. I know what I know and have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. Are you are credible? I doubt it, as either you are a planted operative or just plain narrow minded. Yes, I have seen a black mass. I have also witnessed "sex rites" as a child, and would rather not go into details if you don't mind. A human blood letting? I can still see his eyes, when I was handed the knife. This must STOP.

Several points to be made here...

1. I do not EVER call anyone a liar when it comes to their own experiences. If you say you have been forced to participate in the Pink Ballet, well....who am I to call you a liar? However, you must also understand that this forum is filled with all sorts of people including those who are troubled, delusional, or even out to "have a good time" spreading complete nonsense and fiction (all for a laugh, mind you). I am not saying you are any of those things. You could be completely honest and truthful! But unless the rest of us out here can see proof of your claims, we have no way to separate you from the hooligans. Therefore, posting proof or information that can be substantiated is for your protection as well as ours. If you want/need an example of someone who has lived a conspiracy, came on this board to report it, and did it RIGHT....then I suggest you do a search on "desertfae."

2. Have you ever watched a magician at a Vegas show or a priest at Christmas mass? Both hold their audiences captivated, absolutely enthralled. The thing is....very few people in that audience actually *understand* the reasoning behind every little move. Everything has a purpose, a meaning. You talk of "black mass," "sex rites," and "blood letting." As an observer, you are enthralled....but you have little to no understanding of what you claim to be looking at. Because you don't understand what you see, you think everything you DON'T understand is something evil. Something "Satanic." That's an easy assassination to make because that is exactly what society has done for the past 1000+ years when it encounters something it doesn't understand. Just as it would have been ignorant for a peasant 500 years ago to accuse a man doing simple card tricks of being possessed by the devil, so it is ignorant to think every "ritual" done today is about your devil.

That is my motivation for posting here. What is yours? That is not clear, unless it is instead only too clear. We must awaken others so that there be no more victims pf these extremely sick and dangerous families. Given the extent of the reach of their SECT, because having been raised within I can attest it is a sect, it has extended across borders since a very long time ago and penetrates today most of our power structures. At a certain level of the power elite, it is inescapable.

My motivation for posting here is to encourage people to use reason and logic when discussing theories. Every conspiracy - from JFK to UFOs to your so-called "Illuminati" - has some small seed of truth combined with a large dollop of absolute nonsense. The goal of everyone on ATS should be to weed out the seed from the shaft, so to speak. This doesn't happen on "blind faith" because you said so....

So CIA Gypsy, unless you aren't "vetted" to know or authorized to speak out, please share some of your depth of research into the Black Nobility you are so well versed in. There is much research out there for the picking. You can also do your own and it takes not minutes surfing but a lifetime. A lot of legwork is involved and you will get friendly warnings resulting in injury and with some luck and higher protection you will escape a few hits. Then, maybe, you will unearth something worthwhile.

Again, I along with the OP seem to be the only ones actually DOING research and posting reliable sources for our research. As I mentioned before, you can easily do a google search on any "conspiracy" (including the Black Nobility) on the web and get dozens of websites dedicated to those conspiracies. However, it doesn't take much validation searching into all of them to realize that they often use each other as sources for their "breaking truth." That is proof of NOTHING other than someone knows how to do a web search. So why not provide other sources that can show validation - such links to news articles, police reports, etc... This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum, especially in this day & age.

In the meantime you can always brush up on your primer, so you don't get your castles confused or your family trees all mixed up. Oh, and don't forget that plastic bag to collect all your "facts" in.

Oh, I'm betting I know my castles and family trees a hell of a lot better than you do....

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Well, if that's the case, then they obviously already know who you are....so why not share with us who you are by giving verifiable facts (police report of your attack, maybe? or more information about where you've witnessed the "Black Mass"?) so we can see that you are, in truth, a victim of these heinous people? Further, by sharing WHO YOU ARE, you gain some level of safety as I'm sure there are hundreds of people on ATS who would raise a fury should you mysteriously "disappear."

And why you? There are many people who have gone public with stories about the Illuminati. Just check Amazon for a list of authors. They have not been silenced. So why you? Why are you different?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
EDIT: THIS IS ALL SPECULATION THAT RELIES ON THE TESTIMONY OF WITNESSES THAT MAY BE UNRELIABLE. IT IS PRESENTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF FURTHER SPECULATION AND NOT ACCUSATION. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO DESCRIBE TRUE EVENTS, BUT TO CONSTRUCT A HYPOTHETICAL NARRATIVE SO THAT WE MAY TEST WHETHER OR NOT IT IS EVEN CONCEIVABLE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE. I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS AS THE TRUTH.

The blackmail, mentioned in this article, is probably targeted at clients. Powerful clients (judges, politicians) could be filmed by the organizers so that their silence and co-operation would be permanently assured. In this way the organizers would avoid prosecution indefinitely.

Among the clients were ministers of government and a European Commissioner. Can the Ministers be trusted when they claim offense at these crimes, and present a European Police force as a solution? Or do they have some other motive for installing EUROPOL? Certainly, they do not want to catch themselves in the act. Can any official be trusted when they agree that there must be legal reforms?

Why would a prosecutor commit suicide over this case? Is it another example of a murder disguised as a suicide?

The life of Nihoul. He was Involved in settling criminal and illegal Nigerian immigrants. One such client raped his own wife's daughter; was this an isolated incident, or evidence of an international kidnap and sex ring?

Nihoul organized orgies at a castle called the "chateau de Faulx-les-Tombes," shown here.

This castle was referred to as the Chateau de Amerois, "Castle of Darkness" by investigators. This appears to be the actual name of the castle and locality.

Apparently, hunting permits show that it is currently owned by the Solvay family, a wealthy industrial family whose products include Prozac.

It was previously owned by Prince Philippe von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Crown Prince of Belgium. The Solvays presumably purchased it from him or his heirs, the Kings of Belgium.

Apparently, one witness-victim of the Dutroux case, identified as X2, stated that "From personal experience, X2 mentioned having seen Prince Laurent, the brother of Belgium's present crown prince. Laurent apparently was more interested in masturbating at child abuse orgies than taking part in the actual abuse." (quote taken from here).

This is apparently corroborated by Wikileaks. A leaked document implicates Prince Laurent of Belgium in the Dutroux case. Another article on leaks related to the Dutroux case is here.

From the above source WARNING: IT IS AN EXTREMELY UNSETTLING DESCRIPTION OF EVENTS AND MAY MAKE THE FAINT OF STOMACH FEEL ILL.

8. Viscount Etienne Davignon is, or has been, director ofKissinger Associates and good friend of Henry Kissinger, vice-president of the European Commission, and honorary chairman of Bilderberg. Reportedly, a witness has named him as a child abuser.
Witness X2 noted: "Parties with underage girls in the Cromwel hotel in Knokke. Present: Delvoie - Karel - X2 - Lippens - Van Gheluwe - Etienne Davignon. The girls knew where to go and with whom. Lippens hits the little girls. Several meetings between Karel and Davignon in the Memling hotel with the two Lippens." (187) (PEHI - Beyond the Dutroux Affair)

One of Davignon's closest partners in the globalization process is Count Maurice Lippens, a frequent visitor to Bilderberg.

Maurice Lippens and his brother Leopold have been named by witnesses as child abusers, not only involved in regular rape, but also in the snuff network (185).

Prince Alexandre de Merode was mentioned by both Nathalie W. (189) and X4 (190) as a central player in the Satanic aspect of the child abuse and -murder network.

Witness X2 spoke about a girl she had known who had been murdered, and how this girl told her about the domain of Princess Liliane de Rety ("a madwoman") where children were buried (197). Liliane was the second wife of King Leopold III (d. 1983) and lived until her death in 2002 at Chateau d'Argenteuil.

X3 implicated Prince Charles (1903-1983), the second son of King Albert I and King Baudouin (1930-1993), the eldest son of King Leopold III.

X1, 2, 3 and 4 are codenames given to witnesses in the Dutroux case. The reliability or unreliability of these witnesses is discussed in the Dutroux case links at the top of this post.

There is another Prince Philipp of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha-Kohary, a contemporary of the Crown Prince who owned Amerois. Interestingly, Philipp was also a noble of the House of Kohary, an ancient Hungarian noble family. This recalls the strong Hungarian and Eastern European themes in Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. The music in the film included piano compositions by the Hungarian, Gyorgy Ligeti; it included a piano piece by Hungarian composer Franz Liszt; it included a segment of the Romanian Orthodox liturgy, played in reverse. More overt than the music is the presence of the mysterious Sandor Szavost, a Hungarian nobleman who attempts to lure the innocent female lead, the blonde and girlish Alice into his world of occult sex. The film was based on the novella Traumnovelle, written in 1926. Traumnovelle is a story about Vienna during the late Austro-Hungarian Empire. Both stories include themes of ritual sex and torture.

Kubrick died shortly after completing the final cut of the film, which was never released by the studio. This in turn recalls the mysterious deaths and 'suicides' of witnesses in the Nihoul case, including at least one man(bottom of article) who died of a heart attack, confirmed by US forensic scientists to have been caused by poison. Kubrick died of a heart attack in his sleep. What causes a man to have a heart attack when he is at rest?
en.wikipedia.org...

Belgium is a strongly Catholic country. Officials have been protecting the Church in the same way that they have been protecting Nihoul.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Peter Adriaenssens said cases of abuse, mostly involving minors, had been found in nearly every diocese, and 13 alleged victims had committed suicide. . . It reveals that abuse was at its worst in the 1960s when it was so extensive that it was going on in almost every diocese and at every Church-run boarding school. . . One alleged victim told the commission of being abused at the age of two.

A female victim testified that she had been abused at the age of 17 by a priest and had tried to seek help from a bishop in 1983.

"I told him 'I have a problem with one of your priests.' He told me: 'Ignore him and he will leave you alone'," she said.

In addition to those who killed themselves, six alleged victims attempted suicide. . . The commission also stressed that sexual abuse happened within all religions and organisations.

The activities at these parties recall the Marquis de Sade. Writing 200 years ago, he describes the very same events taking place and the thought process of the actors. Bored with typical perversions, they become increasingly aggressive and cruel because there is nobody to stop them and they are increasingly comfortable with this fact. The story surrounding the 120 Days of Sodom and its writing seems important to me. Imprisoned in the Bastille, the Marquis wrote it meticulously on a 12 meter roll of paper. When revolutionaries stormed the Bastille this paper was left behind and he "wept tears of blood" over its loss. Why was it so important to him? If it was mere titillation then it is hardly worth weeping over. It would hardly be worth the exhaustive, meticulous labour of writing it when he faced a death sentence or life in prison. It must be more important than fiction. It sounds more like a confession, or an accusation. Considering his lifestyle and the death sentence he faced, this seems likely. It is evidence that this sort of thing has been happening for centuries, at the very least.

According to David Icke (scroll down), this type of ritual predates Christianity. It is the true religion of the elites, preserved over millennia. If the information provided by GetSmart is accurate, then at least one elite organization worships Typhon, the primordial serpent that was imprisoned beneath Mount Etna by Zeus. The theory of the Cosmic Serpent is that the myth of Typhon represents the victory of Reason over the instinctive, creative power of the primordial serpent that is unconsciously known to all of us - - DNA. If the elites worship Typhon, then they are drawing on their own genetic powers, using magic rituals to enact neurogenetic discourse. Given that the Cosmic Serpent, DNA, is theorized to be the prototype of the Kundalini serpent, associated with libido energy, it would appear that the elites are consciously tapping into their genetic consciousness using sex rituals.

edit on 25-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Ya. I am an illuminati satanic ancient.

From the 4th dynasty Egypt - priest of set

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
EDIT: THIS IS ALL SPECULATION THAT RELIES ON THE TESTIMONY OF WITNESSES THAT MAY BE UNRELIABLE. IT IS PRESENTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF FURTHER SPECULATION AND NOT ACCUSATION. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO DESCRIBE TRUE EVENTS, BUT TO CONSTRUCT A HYPOTHETICAL NARRATIVE SO THAT WE MAY TEST WHETHER OR NOT IT IS EVEN CONCEIVABLE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE. I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS AS THE TRUTH.

Nicely stated.... I applaud you on this one!

The majority of what you've linked to here (and I also applaud you on the links....great job!!
) is directly from the Dutroux affair. So....let's give the benefit of the doubt that all of these charges from the Dutroux affair are TRUE, for argument's sake. How many people, listed individually, from the video can we tie directly to the testimony given by the X witnesses? Are there any that cannot be tied to Dutroux? If I remember correctly (it has been a few weeks since I last saw the video), not everyone on the video was from Belgium. What about the others? What proof can we find of their duplicity?

This is apparently corroborated by Wikileaks. A leaked document implicates Prince Laurent of Belgium in the Dutroux case. Another article on leaks related to the Dutroux case is here.

Btw, very nice find here! I don't know how I missed this piece of information. Kudos to you for locating it...

ETA - it's too bad we don't have the actual wikileaks documents. I'd love to see them in regards to the Dutroux affair.

As for your comments about Kubrick, the Catholic Church abuses, and Sade....well, I think that's seriously reaching in terms of complicity with the topic, but your opinions are interesting to say the least.

According to David Icke (scroll down), this type of ritual predates Christianity. It is the true religion of the elites, preserved over millennia. If the information provided by GetSmart is accurate, then at least one elite organization worships Typhon, the primordial serpent that was imprisoned beneath Mount Etna by Zeus. The theory of the Cosmic Serpent is that the myth of Typhon represents the victory of Reason over the instinctive, creative power of the primordial serpent that is unconsciously known to all of us - - DNA. If the elites worship Typhon, then they are drawing on their own genetic powers, using magic rituals to enact neurogenetic discourse. Given that the Cosmic Serpent, DNA, is theorized to be the prototype of the Kundalini serpent, associated with libido energy, it would appear that the elites are consciously tapping into their genetic consciousness using sex rituals.

You've surprised me a bit with how well read you are in this particular area of research. Did you pull this all from David Icke? Or was some of this from your own speculation? Interesting....

Who's to say if you're right or wrong, but its an interesting contemplation.
edit on 25-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join