It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney to be charged , Interpol involved in warrant and arrest, Greased pig contest.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
news.yahoo.com...

OKAY !
so theyve been 'talking' about it for days now,
WELL it's finally done, they have officially filed the charges,
16 counts.
not only for bribery, but for obstruction of justice !

AND it seems some one else is also feeling a little guilty,
maybe this is the scape goat caught and offered up instead of the slippery piggy?
Ex-KBR Consultant Pleads Guilty in Nigerian Bribe Case
www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 7-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

It's also possible that the Ex-KBR Consultant has done a deal - Guilty plea and a reduced sentence for giving them evidence on Cheney. And the Nigerian mafiosi are not people to mess with, so I've heard.

The Illuminazis are getting hit from all sides at the moment, it's like a pincer movement going on. No wonder they are getting hysterical and showing signs of losing it! Get the popcorn and enjoy the show!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

You old enough to remember William Casey?
He was useful, for his time and for awhile,
and then he just got sick and died, all of a sudden like !

Hours before Casey was scheduled to testify before Congress related to his knowledge of Iran-Contra, he was reported to have been rendered incapable of speech, and was later hospitalized.
Casey died of brain cancer in 1987
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Could be, maybe?

articles.moneycentral.msn.com...
Stanley's case is the first in what federal officials believe will be a string of indictments in coming months against U.S. corporate executives who have participated in bribing foreign officials in recent years.

By agreeing to cooperate with prosecutors, Stanley, who ran KBR (KBR, news, msgs) when it was a subsidiary to Halliburton, promises to become a hammer for federal investigators seeking to crack open additional cases under a 30-year-old statute designed to halt overseas corporate corruption. About 80 cases involving major corporations accused of overseas bribery were under investigation as of last year, a high-level Justice Department official said.

Larry Veselka, Stanley's lawyer, said his client will cooperate fully in any investigation. A judge will determine Stanley's final sentence depending on his compliance with the plea agreement.

"He's going to cooperate with wherever they want to go and whatever they want him to do,'' Veselka said Thursday.

I believe theyre calling this an unfolding nightmare !

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Could be, maybe?

articles.moneycentral.msn.com...
Stanley's case is the first in what federal officials believe will be a string of indictments in coming months against U.S. corporate executives who have participated in bribing foreign officials in recent years.

By agreeing to cooperate with prosecutors, Stanley, who ran KBR (KBR, news, msgs) when it was a subsidiary to Halliburton, promises to become a hammer for federal investigators seeking to crack open additional cases under a 30-year-old statute designed to halt overseas corporate corruption. About 80 cases involving major corporations accused of overseas bribery were under investigation as of last year, a high-level Justice Department official said.

Larry Veselka, Stanley's lawyer, said his client will cooperate fully in any investigation. A judge will determine Stanley's final sentence depending on his compliance with the plea agreement.

"He's going to cooperate with wherever they want to go and whatever they want him to do,'' Veselka said Thursday.

I believe theyre calling this an unfolding nightmare !

Looks like I hit the nail on the head!

Wikileaks also showed bribery and coersion in international politics. That won't be going down too well either. For them a nightmare, for us a celebration!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by mike dangerously

You old enough to remember William Casey?
He was useful, for his time and for awhile,
and then he just got sick and died, all of a sudden like !

Hours before Casey was scheduled to testify before Congress related to his knowledge of Iran-Contra, he was reported to have been rendered incapable of speech, and was later hospitalized.
Casey died of brain cancer in 1987
en.wikipedia.org...
Yeah,I remember Bill.It's amazing how that brain tumor spread so fast and the timing right when the hearings where getting interesting.I have a copy of the Tower Commission:en.wikipedia.org... just for laughs guess who was a member? Brent Snowcroft! it is odd how these guys pop up..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Please, this is peanuts. Cheney will buy his way out of this chump change matter.

Just like rich people buy their way out of DUI's...nothing will come of this.

What shocked me recently was Taiwan's bribery case against France. France now owes Taiwan $830 million over the frigate scandal. France will have trouble buying their way out of that.

Their only recourse would be to switch to supporting Mainland China. At a time when the rest of the European Union is supporting Taiwan....Essentially splitting the EU. Time will tell how that one pans out and how France will get out of their new debt.

Maybe China has a new ally now over it, France.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It's going to take possibly alot more than cheney is currently worth,
as an asset, and in his failing health.
I'm sure dick has a protege' groomed for his replacement,
I'd bet D.C. remains slippery till after the new year and succumbs to his health issues.
Forever..............quieted.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...[/url]

Ahhhh that slippery Mr. Dick !
Not having to answer as an individual, and using his corporate shield.

http:/ /tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/2750-halliburton-us-warns-nigeria-on-dick-cheney-says-allegation-very-serious.html

Halliburton: US Warns Nigeria On Dick Cheney •Says Allegation ‘Very Serious’

The United States government has warned Nigeria to carefully review the 16-count corruption allegations made against a former US vice president, Dick Cheney, in the Halliburton bribe-for-contract scandal, APA learnt in a statement the US embassy released in Abuja on Thursday.

Now read those together,
what's it say?

And when the two become as one !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join