It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Lordy folks,
perhaps you dont understand but, lots of us cannot watch the videos here....
I live outside of the electric grids,(in a portable home....ie school bus...and my wireless runs into mega bucks when i use the video feature.)
Last time i was sick for two weeks i watched a bunch and it cost nearly 500$ for the month.....
PULEASE! can somebody post the audio in print?
Anybody on wireless has the same $ problem with vids....thanks in advance stirling.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Was there something new here that I missed? This interview with Victor, as well as the "Area51 Footage" has been threaded to death already link

So methinks, either I outright missed something, or someones working hard on S&F farming.

As for the footage, I've always though it was very "realish", and have so for what? 10 years now?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Deleted all I just posted...

I was mistakenly researching the whereabouts of Cheney instead of Rumsfeld. Sorry about that. Forgot to take my smart pills this morning...

If I find anything about where Rumsfeld was on March 23 2008 then I'll post it.

Mike
edit on 2/12/10 by JustMike because: the reason is clear enough, I reckon.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ray Santini admitted that the interview video was a recreation of what he whitnessed. Conveniently the original tapes got lost.

[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by stirling

Dude get a decent contract. In Europe an USB Internet stick sets your back 20 Euros a month, that should ammount to 25 dollars if my arithmetics do not fail me.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: Trimmed nested quote
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whoa he is back!

If his voice wasn't muffled, or if i could see his face, I could tell if he was being sincere or not but the alien interview video looks, and still does look real. But could it of been a puppet of some sort? We wont know, we weren't there, and I think some costume/effects people would of had a hard time replicating that video at the time it was released. Which makes me think if true, I had to dig back to a few CT's that were out there and see if it lines up with anything; like the Krill report, Dulce base, Terra papers, Roswell, UFO's landing in the 50's, Sun gods, S4, Bob Lazar etc. (which I have dug though a lot here.)

I know the krill report was written/released by Lear, or released by him but it mentions interviewing these EBE's. Dulce base was given to us by Phil Schneider. The reason why those came up is when he said this in PT 2. 5:18 - 5:43 "We have been tested and found wanting. The aliens came, they presented themselves to humanity. They were taken, and held, and questioned, and alone to die, and now the reckoning is at hand." - Victor. That was probably the most frightening thing that could happen in 2012; Armageddon. The reason why I think the krill report could be tied to this is that they had interviewed these beings, and even took one in as a hostage in a supposed agreement with the visitors. However in 79 (Dulce base) The US govt somehow started a war against these beings. There have been reports of them disabling missile silos and even shooting one down. The space weapons systems coined 'Star Wars.' was initiated in the 80's. I think some of these are linked. some may not be true, but some could be true or all of it is not true. I am just saying Victor could of hoaxed it, and is using the story lines of CT's past.

It does kinda fit in with whats been said in the past, but did victor copy it from what he has read himself over his lifetime and created the alien interview in some kind of twisted way to get a kick out of it? This was either him giving it one more shot, hoping people become more aware that aliens exist and S will HTF sometime soon, or one last shot of giving more credence to his master hoax. Which one seems more plausible?
edit on 12/2/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

LOL Victor is so comical! He could totally have his own show on comedy central. Wow he is egotistical and derisive. He reminds me a little of cobra commander. They should have masked his voice with a hissing one.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey OPs

I am about to watch the first two videos.

I am 99.6% positive the 3rd video was determined to be a hoax though..I remember watching a show, which for the moment eludes me as to what it was, but they did this big breakdown of that video and ended up proof that it was simply a puppet.

I will try to find that if I get a bit of time...

sidenote...wouldn't it be refreshing if just for once, someone came back from a supposed contact with ET and said there was no apocolyptic end of the world at any second
"I just talked to Globman the ET...he told me of the future...we are in for a fairly boring time...might be the odd earthquake...but otherwise...things should be pretty smooth..matter of fact, they are generally disinterested in our planet given how little things change"

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
wouldn't it be refreshing if just for once, someone came back from a supposed contact with ET and said there was no apocolyptic end of the world at any second
"I just talked to Globman the ET...he told me of the future...we are in for a fairly boring time...might be the odd earthquake...but otherwise...things should be pretty smooth..matter of fact, they are generally disinterested in our planet given how little things change"

That would be nice. I'd prefer a pat on the back and a "keep up the good work" to the usual gloom and doom. But I guess that doesn't interest all the outsiders interested in UFOs who think that humans are all a bunch of spiritually retarded meanies and world is going to hell in a handbasket. The two frequently go hand in hand.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
Victor's delivery sounds scripted and rehearsed and more than a little bit forced. There's nothing at all natural about the conversation, from either side.

I don't believe any of it.

Quoted for truthage. This sounds and feels fake from start till end

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Personally I find the original alien video to look fake because of the way that the men in the room 'rendering aid' to the alien act. I think that if I was choking or having some other sort of breathing problem that the medical professionals working on me would not stand behind or beside me and reach around so as to provide a good view of my face and what I was doing to the camera. That is what I see in that film.

I also find it difficult to believe that this person who 'smuggled the video out' 11 years ago was not discovered by these ultra-secret government agencies and that he was able to go back there an work. Also he was allowed to speak live on Art Bell and the gov't STILL doesn't know who he is? I don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
face it, its all real, and ur all gonna die...HAHAHAHAHA
VICTOR SAID SO

THE END

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Has nobody else noticed the reflection of the EBE in Cheney's glasses in that vid ? second one if i remember rightly!
There is a shot of the camera zooming in on cheney (done AFTER the actual video was taken, i believe to highlight the fact that it's there) then immediately shows a shot of the EBE.
I sincerely believe it was done in such a way as to hope the viewer could recognize that fact without making a specific accusation against cheney !
It's there ! look for yourselves

Edit: It's the last vid at 5mins 28. it's a part of the still shown in the OP. Carefully chosen 'still' i might add!
edit on 2-12-2010 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I was just watching this on YouTube and can someone please tell me if that's a UFO @6:14 then again @6:20 that goes whizzing by?

I thought it was a bird at first then I kept replaying it and it looks like it completely vanishes.

Someone please tell me if I'm just making more of this than it really is.

Thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by sayzaar

LOL. It does look like one but, the 'alien's eye' is actually Cheney's pupil. Check it out.

Now what about my UFO that I posed in the post above?????

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/3 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL. It does look like one but, the 'alien's eye' is actually Cheney's pupil. Check it out.

That's what i first thought. Upon closer inspection the EBE can clearly be seen moving in the reflection and is identical to the EBE in the vid.
Could Cheney be one of the interrogators ?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to take a screen capture from a youtube vid ?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Maybe the film was edited that way so either people (with a keen eye such as yourself) receives a blatant message or...it's an attempt at subliminal messaging for the rest of us. It is rather peculiar though.

I don't trust Cheney at all. There is something ominously evil about him that I literally can't look at him without LITERALLY feeling ill. Rumsfeld has a similar affect on me but not as bad as Cheney.

I believe this Victor cat is Bob Dean. His speech style (sorta choppy like) and cough are almost a give away or a very strange coincidence. I am trying to detect whether Victor is holding onto a cane at any point (because Bob Dean always does) and I thought I spotted it, but wasn't sure if it was the side-view mirror.

Anyway. Why isn't anyone commenting on the UFO that goes flying by??????

I want your opinion whether it's a bird, plane or UFO. Now get cracking people. I haven't got all night

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice OP...
If my sources are correct (and I dont have to justify who to anyone here)
then these interviews happen on a very Annual basis not daily or even monthly but maybe once a year and has been known to be as long as two years in time... since Before Roswell
as regards to EBE's

and yes thats is some crazy flying object at more around 6:20 and even crazier one that flys all the way to the mountain range...Looks VERY VERY strange
but its not something very likely seen by the videos maker but apparently doesnt?? or wants to act if it was useen to him???

Very Strange!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Pause the video where you want the picture. Find the Print/Screen SYSRQ button on your computer (usually in the upper right hand side)

Click: PrintScreen
Click: ctrl-C (copy)

Go to your photo/paint program

Open blank page

Click: ctrl-V (paste)

Then save and upload it on.Tinypic or whatever you choose.

and that should do it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join