It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: guilty parties 'should face death penalty' Former President candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
WikiLeaks: guilty parties 'should face death penalty'
Leading US political figures have called for the death penalty to be imposed on the person who leaked sensitive documents to whistle-blower website WikiLeaks as anger intensified against those responsible for the international relations crisis.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and ex-Pentagon official KT McFarland were among those claiming the guilty party should face execution for putting national security at risk by leaking the inflammatory information.

My god is it not enough that the American government murders innocents abroad, looks like thy will be going after their own people soon and by the looks of it Murder them.
And all this from a former presidential candidate, are they all the same in America ?

Revenge does not equal justice, the sooner america learns this basic moral lesson then they will bring world peace and not untill. SHOCKING is the politics of America.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Now if that was a wikileak it would have been a good one

On a more serious note though, its insane how their minds work...... Just because they were caught with their finger in the pie, does not mean this guy should get the death penalty

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The reality is in America they call this justice ?????

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I hardly think they're going to kill their CIA front man...

Really though... you cannot find the Co-Founder of Wikileaks in Europe??? Can't trace his emails???? somehow an invisible ghost???

BS... Once again... in a couple of months nothing will happen...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

My god is it not enough that the American government murders innocents abroad, looks like thy will be going after their own people soon and by the looks of it Murder them.

Julian Assange is Australian, so all America is doing is once again asserting the right to murder a foreigner.

One question: If the U.S., and other governments named, have nothing to hide, why all this fuss over leaking their secrets?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think some people throw around this death penalty thing all too easily.

Rather, we should be looking at punishment for the dodgy government people who have been exposed. I'd like to see what will happen to Hilary Clinton for ordering diplomats to spy on the UN, for example.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Huckabee is a product of the south. Another reason why we should just let the south secede...it's like an entirely different country ran by the American Taliban. "You don't agree with us? Then you must die..." mentality is common among southern states. Not all southerners mind you...but you must admit...they're a little...eh backwards.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not only did Huckabee say this, but Newt Gingrich wants the guy treated like an "enemy combatant".

GINGRICH: Two quick thoughts. The WikiLeaks guy should be in jail for the rest of his life. He is an enemy of the United States, endangering people and he will get folks killed. I think that's a despicable act and we should treat him as enemy combatant and enemy of the United States.

Second, I'm proud that Secretary Clinton actually cared about national security, actually was trying to gather intelligence, and I wish we had more aggressive leaders in the Obama administration who thought that defending America was their first job and being liked by foreigners was a far distant second.

So I think she ought to be praised for trying to gather intelligence, not in any way attacked or condemned. And no one from WikiLeaks should feel comfortable the rest of their lives. These are bad people doing bad things, and they're going to get Americans and our allies killed. And we should recognize that and recognize it's in effect an act of war against the United States.

nation.foxnews.com...

I am not a huge fan of WikiLeaks, I don't exactly endorse what they do nor am I really against what they do, it just strikes me as funny that these far right wing politicians are going so far about this.

I just think that the worst thing about this is the failed security in our defense department. No one seems to be talking about that, why blame the site? It's the people leaking this information that are the ones costing lives.
edit on 12/2/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
First of all Newt Gingrich has as much credibility as a steaming pile of poop, there's a reason he was dismissed from his position in the republican house, Americans seem to have such a short memory, this is the guy that talked about family values while he served his wife divorce papers while she was in her hospital bed recovering from cancer at the same time he was screwing some other gal, sort of the same thing with John Edwards, Liars and cheats and absolutely no credibility at all.

top topics

join