It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangin out online...sweeeet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Feel so cool right now..get to swing back and forth like an endless #ing pendulum..facebook to ats back to face book back to ats...does it get any better than this? technology..its marvelous innit?

But sarcasm aside..its better than flattening the wallet at the bar, especially in these troubled times, eh? eh? eh? im really tryin to find the upside here...

lifes misery makes narcotics look so appealing sometimes...focus...focuuuus...ok, back to the other side of the pendulum...sometimes life sucks and sometimes life is great all within a few hours of each other...especially when ur balls deep (can u say that on ats?) and then a few hours later u think about how utterly lonely you are. paaaaattthhhheeeetiiicc..haha..its cool though. At least I dont live in North Korea...

sorry im not sure im grasping the concept of "general chit chat"...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

good thing i got the sweet soothing sounds of Big Frank to soothe the soul

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Were you flattening your wallet at the bar before you posted this?

I thought i was the only one who went back and forth from ATS to FB lol glad to see I am not alone!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

can i call myself a deusche? is that apropos?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i wish..lost my card..or it would be gettin the flat treatment as I type..whats the deal with the nazi penguin? haha

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
... as bad as you think it is..

Your only one move away from being even more miserable, ..... your mind @#$'ing yourself man.

Imagine if your internet got cut off ??

or you went ot jail, ....

or you walked outside and got hit by a car to be crippled for your entire life.

You would look back on these moments with complete freakin regret. appreciate what you have. If you don't think you have anything, .... change your perception.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, FB & ATS are both government run, disinfo, fact gathering sites, so at least you're keeping the same theme going!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i wish..lost my card..or it would be gettin the flat treatment as I type..whats the deal with the nazi penguin? haha

HAHA! Well it's from ATS Unleashed on Sunday. It was a joke and well wanted it as an avy lol I love my Nazi Penguin, he is kind of cute

new topics

top topics

join