It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Symbolism All Up In Our Face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
C'mon now Network Dude, I see the Masonic compass and square on your avatar. Do you really not know this stuff or are you just not saying? What do they teach you in those North Carolina lodges? Or are you only in your first degree?

My degree is pretty much irrelevant. I have been a mason for 4 years now. I have studied some things beyond what is presented in the main degrees, but I have a world of information yet to learn. In our instruction, we are given the basics. Numerology is eluded to and basically explained. But in order to know more, you have to search out your own answers. That is what I am doing here most of the time. Hard part is sifting through all the needless bull sh*t to find the nuggets of truth. If I see the strict numerology information where (as I demonstrated before) you make the numbers fit your agenda, I tend to pass them over quickly. Getting into the why you feel these numbers are important is what I look for. We have several numbers that are significant. 3, 5, and 7 are important on the 2nd degree. 33 is important in Scottish Rite. It absolutely must have deeper meanings when you see how meticulously it was incorporated into the house of temple in DC. But as non masons here love to point out, the meaning isn't revealed to the average mason. In fact, it isn't revealed to any mason. He has to search that out for himself. And it could, and most likely will, have multiple meanings in multiple different contexts. With our learning, context is key.

So while I do understand the basic level of numerical significance in masonry, there is so much more that can be learned. You didn't get your knowledge in a week, a year, or even 5 years I am sure. It takes time to find what your brain is ready to absorb. And when you have the limited space available that my head does, you have to be careful which you decide to suck up. To my knowledge 13 isn't significant for any other reason than Demolay. And that wasn't his choice I assure you.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That, my friend, is wisdom. Yes, to a large extent, studying the deeper meanings falls to the individual, which shows that individual's desire and thus their right to have access to that information if you want to put it that way. One of the key secrets in understanding the significance of numbers is in an awareness and understanding of the principles of sacred geometry. I've been studying this stuff for 20 years and I still receive deeper nuggets of wisdom when I am ready for them. Sacred geometry and a study of the Flower of Life and Tree of Life are the key because it is the principle that underlies all of creation. As such it creates patterns that are repeated over and over again. I'm not sure what you learned about the significance of 7 for instance but there are 7 days of creation, 7 days of the week, 7 chakras, 7 rays, 7 colors of the visible spectrum, etc. It is not simple coincidence that this is the case. It is because of sacred geometry and doing deeper study into that one teaching will provide you with years of insight and "initiation." That is the true nature of the importance of numerology, because everything comes down to sacred mathematics, vibration, and frequency. Once you hit a certain level of understanding sorting through the layers of BS to find Truth becomes a lot easier. But those layers of BS around the information are intentional to be both stumbling blocks in the seekers path until he/she earns the right to that knowledge, and to keep the Truth securely hidden from non-seekers as well as for more nefarious purposes by the Illuminati. The ultimate point to attain is one in which you can have access to that information through your connection with your multidimensional self (sometimes called higher self or I AM presence) because any teachings not directly from Source are subject to human interpretation and distortion both intentional and non-intentional. You seem like a seeker. That's a good thing.
edit on 4-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

edit on 4-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: clarity

<< 1   >>

join