It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nexus Magazine - PROJECT CENSORED'S TOP 25 NEWS STORIES 2010 PDF Download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I did a search and could not find any similar articles. I apologize if this is in the wrong place - please move if this is the case.

I can only give you the link where you can download the Article, as its a PDF doc

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Each year, the Project Censored team, based at Sonoma State University, Califonia, selects and evaluates thousands of news stories published in the national and international mainstream media as well as in the alternative press. The team ultimately decides on the top 25 most underreported stories. Following is and edited summary of Project Censored's 2009-10 selection.

The top 25 Include the following:

Global Plans to Replace the Dollar: Nations have reached their limit in subsidizing the military adventures of the US. During metings in June 2009 in Yekaterinburg, Russia, world leaders such as China's President Hu Jintao, Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev and other top officials of the six-nation Shanghai Cooperation Organization took the first formal step to replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

US Department of Defense: Planet's Worst Polluter: The United States Military is responsible for the most egregious and widespread pollution of the Planet. In spite of the evidence, the environmental impact of the US military goes largely unaddressed by environmental organizations and was not the focus of any discussions or proposed restrictions at the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen.

The H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating Data to Enrich Drug Companies: The H1N1 virus has spawned a widespread panic and fear throughout the world. However, upon closer examination, many of the claims made by the Work Health Organization (WHO) seem to be based on weak and incomplete data.

Increased Tensions with Unresolved 9/11 Issues: Several contentious issues still plague the US government and its version of the events of 11 September 2001. Nearly 10 years after the events, there are still many unanswered questions.

Nanotech Particles Pose Serious DNA Risks: Personal products that you may use daily - cosmetics, suntan lotion, socks and sports clothes - and think are harmless may all contain atom-sized nanotech particles, some of which have been shown to sicken and kill workers in the plants using nanotechnology.

1.2 Billion Indians to be Given Biometric ID Cards: Inidia's 1.2 billion citizens are to be issued biometric identification cards. The cards will hold the person's name, age and birth date, as well as fingerprints or iris scans, though no caste or religious identification.

To be honest, I have seen some of this info on ATS. But there were still things that I had managed to miss. I highly recommend that you read.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
S & F for you as I downloaded alot of different PDFs from your link!! Thanks for the reading material!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

hahahaha your welcome! Its not a bad site at all. The mag itself is good. I buy it if I see it
Mind you, as with any mag I s'pose, it can sometimes get a bit weird on some of the information!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Here's my thread on the topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that link, I've only ever read a couple of issues of Nexus but they have both been really good. That link looks like it has plenty of goodies to be had, I have some downloading to do

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Nicely done

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Fantastic mag. A must read for ATSers. l have been getting it for years now and it is always spot on. Just one tip though, never lend it out, you never get it back. LOL.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread to update it with the latest findings of "Project Censored"... Pretty astounding unless you're a member of ATS...

I want to point our that their findings are NOT, I repeat, NOT about police brutality, corruption, or anything of the sort, the findings are about the Police State America is apparently in that the Main Stream Media doesn't want to report on for whatever reason.

Here is the number one according "Project Censored":

1. Signs of an emerging police state

President George W. Bush is remembered largely for his role in curbing civil liberties in the name of his “war on terror.” But it’s President Obama who signed the 2012 NDAA, including its clause allowing for indefinite detention without trial for terrorism suspects. Obama promised that “my administration will interpret them to avoid the constitutional conflict” — leaving us adrift if and when the next administration chooses to interpret them otherwise.

Sites like AboveTopSecret.com can, and based on our history of breaking stories, do help get some of these stories out to masses, but we have a long way to go...

You can read all about (pun intended) here: www.darkgovernment.com...

Springer...

top topics

join