It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Another Alex Jones Thread. This time Answer the Question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Considering I myself have been listening to Alex Jones for a couple of months now and my own mind runs in a system of COMMON SENSE... How is it that people hate on this man? Nothing that has come out of his mouth over the past months has sounded unrealistic. This guy reports on what others have already reported. He will go out of his way to talk about stuff that is affecting us as a nation through a GLOBAL SCALE and he still gets bashed for it. I just don't understand the mentality of the folks who are against freedom and liberty...

Simple question! What is the mentality of a person that bashes someone who stands up for...

A. HEALTHY FOOD.
B. FREEDOM & LIBERTY from BIG GOVERNMENT.
C. TALKS ABOUT REAL POISON within our daily intake of WATER & FOOD.
D. SHEDS LIGHT ON THE MARKET.
E. Created yet another scene to protect YOUR RIGHTS against the TSA & CPS.
F. CONTINUES to FIGHT for YOUR RIGHTS when you could careless till your affected directly.

What more do you want from a person that is speaking out against the things that...

A. Your way too busy to research yourself.
B. Are way too LAZY to even DEBUNK him for yourself.
C. MATTER besides SPORTS & GETTING CRUNKED at the next weekend party?

Please explain to me... why a person with a RADIO SHOW with respectable and credible guests continues to be the victim of public ridicule when he is doing what no one else has the balls to do? Excuse my English. Go ahead, and explain to a clueless individual such as myself why Alex Jones is the bad guy.

Side Note: Keep in mind the ginormous impact he has had over the years... what have you done? Yeah, exactly, as condescending as you want to make this last sentence sound in your head. I apologize to anyone who takes offense to this thread, however I am a MAN and give credit where CREDIT is due.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
listien to his y2k . lots of fear mongering false reporting exaggerating stirring up panic for no reason. Now he does not do it as much and he is far more careful now . But hes still up there with fear mongering. Yes he does great job bring out "info" and at the very least waking up people to a certain degree. But gotta stick with the facts and fear mongering rarely is positive. Also some think hes cia linked or jesuit ilnked but nothing solid. I got no problem with AJ except his fear mongering

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Thank you! I've been listening to Alex (12.160 SW M>F 11-3 CST) since the spooks burned up the SW transmitter that was broadcasting Chuck Harder, Tom Valentine, and Bill Cooper!

Alex has brass noogies, and multiple outlets for his Info War. He is on OUR side, please support him, and keep him in your prayers! We need more like him, before it's too late.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I agree that Alex does bring things to light. But yes, he is quite a sensationalist and hes been wrong about SO many things in the past. I take him with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Listen, a lot of people criticize Alex Jones for FEAR MONGERING right?
How is this no PROFESSION FEAR MONGERING?

Take into consideration that this man... did this all by himself when no one else would back him up. Yes, he might have a crew now, but look who's paying for his office, WE THE PEOPLE. Also, he is YOUNG and will get better at what he does as he progresses throughout his life, just like every other human being under the sun. Personally, Alex Jone's says what MANY of us don't dare to bring up because we will get crap for it. A+ to him for being a realistic human being with real emotions. If he was a fraud, if he was a fake, then does that mean that those who invest the time into him are also fake? Nah, i think not. I believe people will try to silence the truth, and when more and more start to notice, that is when the entire world will say... damn, maybe he was right. It ALWAYS HAPPENS throughout history. The geniuses always become noticed after their time, and i hope Alex doesn't get hurt because he is one of the LAST AMERICAN HERO'S we truly have left. Now is the time where more and more ears should be listening because i keep seeing here and there that yet again... "predicted by infowars.com on such and such date."

Put your faith into something, some people just know.

Thank you to posters above me, anyone else has an opinion on why he's the BAD GUY?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I like Alex, he's a strait shooter
sometimes he come across as hyper, but on the other hand
He just cares that's all and he's emotional.He cracks me up,he can be very funny.
like his good ole' boy southern cop impersonations
he kills me ,and his monkey man deal .funny stuff.
and he's a Patriot. He's O.K. People just dont know how to take him is all.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Looks like there are less and less people that have something to say regarding this topic? Perhaps its the fiends that come out when the thread is less narrow than this one. Once again, i continue to thank those who had the courage to say something.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

The man is a joke . I refuse to watch anyone , of whom I can see right through . The man is a very shallow sensationalist who customarily enjoys steering the crowd to see things from his side of the fence only .

He is a LIAR .

There's a clip floatin' around on here somewhere , that clearly shows this MORON , PLANTING his version of the truth into the minds of a crowd of IDIOTS who are sucking on his every word , and some of those don't even agree with what he's saying . But , being the charismatic salesman that he is , he has no trouble hyping the crowd until everyone therein is agreeing to a lie , while you can see from the looks on some of the faces that they know that what they are mouthing is not in accordance with what they have just witnessed .

Jarhead Jones , shows the crowd a video of the Larry Silverstein "pull-it" comment . He is then shown working the crowd , an ancient carnival trick that sucks people right over to his booth , where he displays his wares and sells everyone in the crowd , to his Direct and Deliberately false presentation of reality .

He sticks the damn microphone right up in the faces of unsuspecting spectators and the camera zooms in and there they are , put right on the spot , and he comes out of his mouth with " HEY ! , You heard that , he (Silverstein) just said they blew up the building . You heard that , Right ?! "

He then "works" the crowd , in this fashion , and has the whole crowd agreeing to the lie that he has just delivered to them . These are the real "sheeple" , those that let some street-corner evangelist coerce them into perpetuating a lie that he gives birth to right in front of their eyes .

It's called Commerce , people . Jones is nothing but a street vendor plying his goods .

Once I witness a deliberate lie , the gig is up .

So , Alex Jones =

top topics

join