It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's when I read threads like this it makes me wonder which chemical imbalance or pyschological imperfection triggers an obsession of paranoia and the idea that somebody is always out to get you. Shouldn't wikileaks be exactly what the NWO crowd is looking for? Why can't you guys be...happy about it? ya know? I know there aren't many ridiculous cables released so far, but who ever said Bradley Manning would have access to world-changing documents? Where does it all end everybody? What has to happen in order for the NWO to be revealed? I feel like no matter what happens its all some sort of false flag. Funding is funding, and when someone rich invests in something, wouldn't you presume he is just doing that to get richer? I feel like the holes are being dug to deep here, these men in power can't control all flows of information, and they certainly don't control all of the media. That's fact. The worst is Alex Jones, he is a nutcase - I'd go as far to say that he irks me more than David Icke. A complete fearmonger out for a buck.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I will say that you bring up a good point ...with all the blogging we are so easly monitored and then controled, we so freely express every thought for anyone to read

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have read quite a bit about mr Soros and from what I can gather he seems like a real good guy, you know, a philantrope.

If you think every jewish kid that saved their lives through cooperating with the nazi occupation forces are nazis by proxy then Soros is one of hundred of thousands that did the same, both you and me would do the same.

You see I, and I suppose mrXYZ, have plenty of evidence of Soros being the good guy (just ask and I will give you sources instead of throwing the burden of evidence back at you), but you claim the oposite, hence the proposition that you back up your unfounded claims with a little evidence. Is that really to much to ask?

And if you just came here for a bit light of entertainment I suggest you just keep lurking instead of making claims you can't back.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am ALL for truth, don't get me wrong.

But in this case, it is a half truth and

for an agenda.

In what order they are released

and who they target and who finances the

operation are the leading indicators that

there is an agenda to the leaked madness.

Yes, I want to see my country back to a

great republic as it once was. But I'm not

gonna sit around blindly and accept it's transition

from one tyrannical regime to an even worse one

called a NWO. That's not progress at all.

And you can look at who is financing this

operation to see there is NWO written

all over it. Soros has said it himself

in interviews with him already posted

in this thread.

So anybody who accepts the wikileaks

agenda is basically opening up themselves

to slavery from the NWO financiers.

The blind wikileak fanboys will realize when this is all over

what happened. That they have been duped, used as tools

like Assange is being used as a tool, a pawn for the evil hell hound Soros and wikileaks.

Where is the world changing information as promised by wikileaks? NOT HERE
One more lie to add to the pile of horse dung called wikileaks.
edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by mike184ever

I will say that you bring up a good point ...with all the blogging we are so easly monitored and then controled, we so freely express every thought for anyone to read

The problem with all that blogging (or opinion shows on TV) is that most of them are HORRIBLE at doing proper research. That's why we have bat# crazy theories claiming Soros is the devil and Assange eats puppies for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Yes, I'm sure those NWO financiers are delighted at the upcoming banking cables as well as the previously released banking information in Switzerland/Iceland

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Boon, what you're seeing here is the calm before the storm. Stick to your guns.

the wiki front is busy regrouping their efforts into more viable elements of deception.

anon, why not hack wikileaks, or nsa. Do something productive for a change.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Boon, what you're seeing here is the calm before the storm. Stick to your guns.

the wiki front is busy regrouping their efforts into more viable elements of deception.

anon, why not hack wikileaks, or nsa. Do something productive for a change.

And more baseless accusations not backed up by any facts. Do you people even realize you're just repeating non-factual slogans like a bunch of parrots?

Nothing against attacking people/companies/governments/organizations...but if you don't even bother backing up your accusations with facts, you look incredibly silly.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

You clearly was the top of your class

Hundreds of thousands of Jewish kids made a fortune cooperating with the Nazis

Now show me your claims please, lol.
We know George did though....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

He handed out a deportation notice when he was 13 because he was told so by his employer. Do you have any idea how many 13 year olds do messed up things, or how little they think about their actions. By age 14 he was already working for the ministry of agriculture, and they made him do inventory of confiscated Jewish belongings among a ton of other tasks...he did that only for a few months though before moving to London to live with his...wait for it...waaaaait for it....JEWISH uncle!!!

As for him making a fortune from these few months of work...he was poor by the time he got to London. Do you have any idea how it was for a 13 year old to live in Nazi occupied country?? Do you know what would have happened if he would have said "no"? Before you come on here spewing accusations, think about what you would have done if a Nazi military official told you to deliver something...my guess is, you wouldn't have stood up and said "no way, that whole Jew killing thing is wrong". Not as a 13 year old boy for sure...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by boondock-saint

So we have Assange own admission his mother and father were tied to the cult.
We have proof that the cult abused the children, and fed them Sandoz '___'.

Now interesting is the link between Wikeleaks, and Pirate Bay.

Pirate Bay Lundstrom's family was linked with Sandoz pharmaceuticals. Sandoz had been a division of Nazi corp I.G. Farben during WWII, patented the only pharmaceutical '___' in the world.

These revelations provide more evidence of Assange's ties with the Illuminati, as if any were needed. Hamilton-Byrne's family was probably one of many cells in a post-war Nazi "Lebensborn" program assisted by the CIA and MK-ULTRA.
www.henrymakow.com...

The children all wearing the same blue clothes, with Assange obviously in The Family Cult.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39a7a97a1efb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e083d95d6fc.jpg[/atsimg]

And more of Soros, in his own words...
Through organizations such as the Center for American Progress and MoveOn.org, Soros is constantly trying to influence the state of American politics.

So what is George Soros agenda these days? in the video posted below you will see Soros discussing “an orderly decline” of the U.S. dollar, the coming global currency and the importance of the New World Order….

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This post is a good example of what I mean by "bad research". Let's have a look at it, shall we?

1) Cult: They were part of a New Age group during the 60s and that group was charged with fraud. They also encouraged the use of '___'...which is obviously bad, but if you read up on the 60s, it was used a ton. Hippies, you know. Also, in what way was this Assange's fault? He was a kid for crying out loud. The poor kids being indoctrinated by those crazy fundamentalist Christians are also being abused, but that doesn't make them guilty of anything.

Source

2) WL & Pirate Bay: Lundstrom was one of the people accused during the Pirate Bay trial. One of his companies was the web host for that website. He was convicted and served 4 months and paid SEK32mil. The Pirate Bay are obviously feeling sympathetic for WL and have asked people to donate...nothing criminal in that, I'm doing the same

3) Evil Nazi Lundstrom: That guy made most of his money when he sold his crisp bread company as well as subsidiaries to Sandoz in the 80s. Your "link" between Lundstrom and Nazis consists of him selling a company to another company that once worked with Nazis. By your logic, everyone doing business with UBS now has Nazi connections...and everyone doing business with US companies is responsible for killing native Americans.

Link

4) Soros influencing politics: OMGOMGOMG, rich guy influencing politics. He's in good company though, Murdoch is sitting in the same boat. If that's something you criticize, LOL!!

5) Video: If you had a clue about economics, finance, and international politics, you'd realize that he's speaking VERY wise words in that video. It's not a nice outlook of course, and it'll cause tons of power shifts (where the US will obviously eventually loose their unilateral position in the world) which might hurt people's patriotism, but it IS REALITY. You can either deal with it and adapt...or die. Just like in nature, adapt or die is the most important thing...

6) Assange's cult clothes: You know who also had matching uniforms? Someone who's also Swedish?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5316b93279ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You keep posting the same stuff with NO proof..
Julian Assange was born in Queensland and stayed there well into is teens..

You show pics of a Melbourne based cult with pics of young kids and try to convince us one of them is Julian..

I think you need to prove Julian was even in the state of Victoria at the time, which you haven't done and I don't believe you can...

Just more BS posted to suit an agenda with FACTS as the last consideration.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Whats it like to gain money in exchange for others comfort, well being and even life?

We could ask Soros, or we could as Anne Hamilton Btrne. Both gained fortune by betrayal.

And The Master herself? She was finally extradited from the United States to Australia to face charges involving false registration of births. She was fined $5,000 for making a false declaration. Sarah estimates Anne's assets as being at least $150 million.

Sarah is, if anything, a little too ready to absolve the Aunties. "Most of them were not intrinsically evil people" she writes. "They had merely subjugated all moral standards to the goal of obeying the Master's will. . . They were told to discipline us to within an inch of our lives and that is what they did." Elsewhere Sarah describes the Aunties' chorus of "Good on you Anne, they need to be taught from an early age!" I may not be alone in regarding "only obeying orders" as a poor excuse for gross cruelty.
home.vicnet.net.au...

edit on 4-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Are you going to answer my post or simply ignore it because you have no proof??

Seems to be the norm in this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

If you did your homework you would know Soros did not make his money from cooperating with the nazis, he just saved his own life.
Making unfounded claims like you do is just childish, Soros has nothing to do with nazis

Twisting my words is not helping you at all, it just show that any lie told to you supporting your agenda is good enough for you to swallow

If that's the best you can do I don't really see the point in further discussion with you.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SkurkNilsen because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."

Straight from Soros' mouth. How is this making a fortune in your eyes?

And if you feel like having the whole story on how Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and Marty Peretz constructed this lie you can read this excellent blog: blogs.forward.com...

Lies, lies and more lies coming from right wing religious idiots who's twisted mindset is right up there with the most insane Taliban cleric.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SkurkNilsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Mate, this thread is NOT a debate..
All claims have zero facts to back them up..
The thread author refuses to answer posts and calls anyone questioning their stance liars and shrills..
His mates sprout the same lines and lies with no proof..

Why not just let the thread die as it should?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Are you going to answer my post or simply ignore it because you have no proof??
Seems to be the norm in this thread.

my God, ur lies have already been addressed on page 67 with this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

u see this is how paid bloggers operate.
they continue to hound threads with the same
tripe page after page after page after .....

there is no proof good enough for paid bloggers.
And if there is proof, they spam the pages forward
til that evidence is buried within the litany of pages
behind the current page and then ask the very
tripe all over again several pages later.
In the end it is their objective to be the last
posters on the thread so when somebody comes
along and fast forwards to the last page for
the conclusion of the thread, their negative
remarks will be what stands out to the reader.
Their mission accomplished.

There is no winning against paid bloggers
cuz they can always bring up the same
tripe page after page. In a court of law,
a judge would prohibit this from occurring.
In an internet thread, there is no judge
to say "Objection Over ruled".

I am taking a new course of action
in my investigation. My research
will now become privatized in my own
files. I will NOT post any more of
evidence on this web site. I am
NOT giving up the fight, just keeping
my research and evidence temporarily
private.

The paid bloggers can read
my evidence without rebuttal