It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 71
203
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!




Please discuss the topic and not other members.
Before this thread gets further derailed, I ask that members return to the topic.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.
That means everyone.

Further such remarks can and will result in warnings and/or post removals.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...




posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
And round and round it goes...until page 70.

read the thread
read the thread
read the thread
read the thread

I am so sick and tied of saying that
so on to page 71 we go


edit on 1/2/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


There is NOTHING in this thread that could be considered evidence that Soros is evil, or that WL is bad...which seems to be the message you're trying to convey. All you did was CLAIM Soros is evil, and then tried to link him to WL (or any other organization you don't like). That's not providing people with evidence, that's making random claims.

I've read the whole damn thing, every single post since the original OP (that has been debunked). So again, if you were trying to claim WL/Soros is evil, you failed. You're invited to (finally) provide us with some real evidence for your claims though....

Most posts provide as much evidence as this gem by theCinic:



WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ASSANGE COME OUT
WITH YOUR HANDS UP YOU NWO SCAPEGOAT PIG!!


edit on 2-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 



If I was wrong, there would NOT be
5 paid shills on this thread everyday
to the week making it their absolute goal
to derail this thread.

Actually, I'm really proud of myself.
On other threads, usually 2 shills do
the job. But for me, they've had to
call in re-enforcements.

5 shills = on the right track

So who are the 5 shrills Boon.?
You have accused me of lying, discussing u2u's with another member and said you did not want to debate me anymore..

Sounds like YOU are the shrill and the Mods should do something about this thread..
You refuse to show proof when questioned and simply carry on the fantasy..

Someone said Julian was born in Melbourne, which is wrong and I pointed out he was born in Queensland, Townsville to be exact..
You call ME a LIAR but show no proof to back up your claim..

I agree it's time to move this to the RANTS forum..
Because it certainly isn't a debate..



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The thread still stands as PROOF

Wikileaks and Assange are backed by

George Soros NWO hidden agenda.

Wikileaks has been exposed and

ASSANGE is the man behind the NWO curtain.

If one is upset about all the proof presented already

that proves Wikileaks is not what they say they are

then they should stop posting in the thread and let it stand....

edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
The thread still stands as PROOF

Wikileaks and Assange are backed by

George Soros NWO hidden agenda.

Wikileaks has been exposed and

ASSANGE is the man behind the NWO curtain.

If one is upset about all the proof presented already

that proves Wikileaks is not what they say they are

then they should stop posting in the thread and let it stand....

edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)


So after 70+ pages of your rants you still haven't realised that Boon is refering to Soros as the "man behind the NWO curtain"..???

That's classical..You don't even understand Boon's whole thread..

edit on 3-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Since Soros backs wikileaks and Assange through funding.

They are both grouped together.

If Soros is behind the NWO curtain while funding wikileaks and Assange,

then Soros has wikileaks and Assange behind this curtain also..

If they know it or not....

If the wikileaks fanboys STILL DO NOT understand this

after 70+ pages then they will be blind, Assange boot-lickers for ever...
edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Since Soros backs wikileaks and Assange through funding.

They are both grouped together.

If Soros is behind the NWO curtain while funding wikileaks and Assange,

then Soros has wikileaks and Assange behind this curtain also..

If they know it or not....

If the wikileaks fanboys STILL DO NOT understand this

after 70+ pages then they will be blind, Assange boot-lickers for ever...
edit on 3-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)


lol, Not even a good attempt at explaining how wrong you are...
Even Boon considers Assange may just be a patsy..
You give him more credit than Boon does...

Mind you, you have added precious little facts to the debate anyway..
Just rants and off topic attacks..

I lick no ones boots..
Who's are you licking.??



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I suggest leave it as it officially demonstrates with complete clarity and full transparency what Boon is doing behind the scenes (after all that is his entire argument in this thread/topic - for full transparency lol)

Its now obvious that Boon has been privately harassing and making wild personal accusations at some ATS Members contributing in this Thread

(He message me privately on Christmas Day, which I ignored
Meanwhile, publically on this Thread, Boon desperately attempted to somehow intimidate me by using 'the accusation information' (he sent privately) in a few posts publically (rather indirect to none the wiser yet very direct at me) - Moderators: refer to the complaint I sent) .. I ignored his public posts to this as well

Meanwhile
Boon harasses and makes all sorts of wild accusations publically in this Thread, then cries foul and begs the Moderators to do something when Members defend these accusations and lies and continue to post FACTS backing up their original statements and/or stick to their original position

AND NOW AGAIN
Boon cries foul and begs a moderator to do something when a member shows Boon for what he is and what he's been doing

Really is bad form and down rotten bad behaviour and I would say that type of behaviour and down rotten style would definitely NOT uphold ATS Forum Guidelines, Code & Conduct & Principles
edit on 3-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: typo



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Check out which governments he helped to PEACEFULLY overthrow!! They were all communist countries with a horrible human rights record! How the hell you can accuse him of doing something great like that is beyond me.


you call this great ???

Those communist countries included Russia.
He did a wonderful job of bringing democracy
to Russia /end sarcasm


03 Jan 2011

Anti-Kremlin movement leader Boris Nemstov arrested with nearly 135 others during a New Year's Eve opposition rally.

Boris Nemtsov, a leader in the Russian opposition movement and a former first deputy prime minister, was sentenced to 15 days in prison by a Moscow court on Sunday.

Nemtsov was arrested along with two other opposition leaders for disobeying police while taking part in an unsanctioned New Year's Eve opposition rally.

"This is an absolute disgrace," Nemtsov told Moscow radio after his sentencing.

Yevgeny Chernousov, Nemtsov's lawyer, dismissed the charges as groundless, voicing the court's unfair selective process in deciding what evidence it wants to believe.

"It astonished us how easily the court used a variety of far-fetched arguments to deny the evidences of 13 people who were near Nemtsov and who saw everything [during the rally]," Chernousov said.

"At the same time it [the court] accepted the evidences of two policemen."


english.aljazeera.net...

welcome to the police state in Russia too.
where public dissent is stifled.

Nice job Soros
(sarcasm)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


And more lies, lol. He installed Internet in remote Russian schools and donated to education projects...he did NOT overthrow Russia, lol. You claiming Soros is responsible for Russia's corruption is beyond laughable, you're giving the man way too much credit. Wanna know what's causing the issues in Russia? The MOB!! It's a complete mafia state...but it's not something Soros did, unless you believe giving children in rural Russia Internet is helping the mob, lol.

As for me posting a u2u, it's kind of relevant to this thread as it shows what a twisted view you have of reality. You claim I'm from Ontario...in reality, I'm from Switzerland. You're off by a few thousand miles, and the mods can easily verify this. You then call me a Muslim as if it were some sort of insult (racist much?) even though just checking my last few threads/post would have told you I'm a very vocal atheist. And lastly, not really sure what your pool/hip hop comment was all about....but in the end your entire u2u greatly supports my claim that you're using this board as a propaganda tool without ever backing up your claims with facts.

You're not only doing it in this thread, but also do it with everyone who doesn't share your opinion.

So to sum it up, that u2u is VERY relevant for this thread as it clearly shows that you're a LIAR and making baseless accusations...which is what I've said all along.


Also, you screaming for the mods to hold your hand is ironic. You call everyone who disagrees with you shills and other names all the time, you claim they are multi-accounting without providing evidence, and you harass people over u2u...and YOU are asking for a mod. In what weird fantasy land do you live?

To stay on topic: You claim Soros is responsible for the current state of Russia...well then...how about you provide some proof for a change? Posting an article that shows how bad the situation is ISN'T the same as providing evidence of Soros' involvement!!
edit on 3-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15
 

I would like to remind Ellen that I am
personally investigating wikileaks and
George Soros and all clandestine
agencies associated with those entities.

Part of that scope includes blogging
in support of wikileaks and Soros agendas.
That is happening on this thread.

And since Soros funds $1M to Media Matters
per internet article and Sunlight Foundation funds
left-wing blogging projects per their web site
and they accept funding from OSI per their website,
they become part of that investigation.

I'm sorry if those investigation ties do not
meet with your approval. Investigators
ask questions and accumulate evidence.
The techniques they use to gather that
evidence as long as it is legal is just an
investigator doing their job.

This job should be done by Eric Holder,
since he cares not or is being ordered
not to investigate (whichever is the case)
somebody has to take it upon themselves
to find the truth. Thus private concerned
citizens have to do the job the Feds won't do.

Thusly, boon enters the picture cuz I do
give a damn what happens to this country
and who manipulates it for an agenda.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


If your "investigation" is as thorough as the one you did before accusing me of being from Ontario and a Muslim...well...I'd check if ATS has a fiction forum


I applaud your willingness to investigate and research, but for crying out loud, at least do proper research instead of taking the propaganda Beck&Co spoon feed you for face value!

In your last post you showed how Russia is a police state (which is correct)...and then made the outrageous accusation that it's Soros' fault, WITHOUT EVER PROVIDING EVIDENCE for your claims! How about you at least start posting decent sources to back up your claims??



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I need a lil assistance from folks here
at ATS.

In 2009, wikileaks posted a file by this name

wikileaks-leaks-donors.txt

on their servers. There were several articles
on MSM news outlets which they all linked
the info directly from the wikileaks servers.
I guess nobody thought to save a copy
of the list.

However, since the posting of those articles,
wikileaks has deleted this file from their
servers.

This file is said to contain e-mail
address of 58 wikileaks donors.

I would like to have a copy of the contents
of this file. My internet search has proved
unfulfilled in finding it.

I am seeking your assistance in helping me
get this info.



Here you go Boon...was very easy to find




----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: Wikileaks Donor Relations
> To: "arman_kuyumcian@hotmail.com" ; "eekameeka@msn.com" ; "acyprys@bigpond.net.au" ; WikiLeaks dot Org ; "gustaf@ouvriere.com" ; "andrewpeterson@wi.rr.com" ; "mightydutchman@mac.com" ; "money@sentience.com" ; "skeryl@yahoo.com" ; "phantom7266@yahoo.com" ; "paypal@neilson.sent.com" ; "sndmeanemail@gmail.com" ; "john@sticks.org" ; "josfirak@sasktel.net" ; "bobtess1@hotmail.com" ; "curriedavid@yahoo.com" ; "chr.windisch@aon.at" ; "pepeizquierdo@yahoo.com" ; "johnboyer.nyc@gmail.com" ; "duane.gustavus@gmail.com" ; "pigbellamy@googlemail.com" ; "james-mathiesen@pobox.com" ; "Anita.Lee.Mitchell@gmail.com" ; "markt@chaos.org.uk" ; "simon@plashkes.com" ; "jmott@houston.rr.com" ; "levinaskomplott@gmail.com" ; "sam@lectrum.eu" ; "moneyox@gmail.com" ; "kap4020@gmail.com" ; "christhesoundguy@gmail.com" ; "durango1@frontier.net" ; "paypal@petelee.org" ; "ich@fmerkl.de" ; "perilandmishap@yahoo.com" ; "info@mirolucassen.nl" ; "erju@snafu.de" ; "Juergen.Leis@Web.DE" ; "martin.e.strom@gmail.com" ; "rob@robnugen.com" ; "pierre.paypalfr@trus.net" ; "draicone@gmail.com" ; "herb@statedepartment.com" ; "jack@nutine.com" ; "gwilliamson@digitalglobe.com" ; "mgupta_in_uk@yahoo.co.uk" ; "jeff@tantrika.net" ; "giacobbe.nicola@gmail.com" ; "minicoopermania14@hotmail.com" ; "paypal@hurpaul.com" ; "tindianhills@comcast.net" ; "becker.les@gmail.com" ; "agentd619@yahoo.com" ; "djkircher@comcast.net" ; "gareth.greggains@talk21.com" ; "craig.clarke@gmail.com" ; "paypal@firefishy.com" ; "aidan_karley@hotmail.com" ; "kailcubed@gmail.com" ; "kontakt@juergen-roth.com" ; "johan.norming@gmail.com" ; "rsoor@msn.com" ; "morrisrx@yahoo.com" ; "sean@inspiringothers.org" ; "lb-paypal@projectdream.org" ; "aworkofmarc@sbcglobal.net" ; "trentsimon@charter.net" entsimon@charter.net>; "redbeard@gmail.com" ; "kay_katy@hotmail.com" ; "gunnar.vagerstam@mediamiljo.se" ; "aljommm@yahoo.com" ; "brschnell@yahoo.com" ; "a.moqtadir@gmail.com" ; "idanz4fun@charter.net" ; "adam.setzler@gmail.com" ; "rishi.malhotra@gmail.com" ; "wtrbg8@yahoo.com" ; "ntimid8@msn.com" ; "frank@tuccio.net" ; "hughnile@hotmail.com" ; "ingber@ingber.com" ; "pvanbork@outerline.com" ; "uvmetal@gmail.com" ; "pieman@pieman.org" ; "kelly@kellybreed.com" ; "ken@river-eden.us" ; "mahmood@alum.rit.edu" ; "mbmcf@bellatlantic.net" ; "pschnall@workhealth.org" ; "jkurtz4@msn.com" ; "sdavida@dslextreme.com" ; "susannah_christie@yahoo.co.uk" ; "jm378@georgetown.edu" ; "1337partyguest@gmail.com" ; "nywalkerm@earthlink.net" ; "SeymourKellerman@yahoo.com" ; "ryan@pinke.com" ; "cramcharan@laurentian.ca" ; "adrianl@realityplanning.com" ; "tmax1@tmax1.net" ; "tayneu@internode.on.net" ; "jackiealdridge@cal.berkeley.edu" ; "ssehevad@yahoo.com" ; "nuzi.haneef@comcast.net" ; "asavetmd@gmail.com"
> Cc: Randy Ware
> Sent: Saturday, 14 February, 2009 3:00:45
> Subject: Wikileaks important news
>
> Dear Wikileaks donor,
>
> Remember the major legal confrontation we had against the largest
> private Swiss Bank, Bank Julius Baer, in San Francisco, coming upto
> a year ago today? Your assistance helped us win through and keep
> going strong, exposing thousands cases of injustice, including
> numerous political assassinations, around the world. Since then
> Bank Julius Baer has lost hundreds of millions and cancelled its
> US IPO, parliamentry and senate equires have been formed, and the
> coverage continues on.
>
> The Gardian newspaper released a special yesterday on the
> Swiss banking whistleblower Ruduolf Elmer in the Island haven
> of Mauritius:
>
> www.guardian.co.uk...
> http://__._/wiki/Tax_Gap:_Rare_glimpse_into_offshore_world_of_big_money_and_low_taxes
> http://__._/wiki/Tax_Gap:_Isles_of_plenty
>
> The journalists involved are Nick Davies (see a great talk by Nick here:
> www.tcij.org...), and David Leigh.
>
> Earlier in the month from Forbes and Reuters also released articles.
>
> http://__._/wiki/J.Baer_confirms_trading_incident%2C_shares_off_lows
> http://__._/wiki/How_One_Fund's_Profits_Ended_Up_in_the_Caymans
>
> Although the San Francisco case remains our largest, since, we've been
> legally attacked around once every three weeks. All attacks have been
> defeated. For our recent victories, see:
>
> http://__._
>
> More detail from the last month:
>
> news.google.com...
>
> Although the project is more successful than ever, it is, as a
> result more expensive than ever to run, and infact, ran out of
> formal funding four months ago. Since that time our staff and lawyers
> have run the entire organization from their personal savings.
>
> We expect to receive substantial additional funding late this year,
> but in the mean time, your support, and that of your friends and
> collegues, will mean the difference between us staying on line and
> closing for a period until the end of the year!
>
> See:
> http://__._/
>
> Best regards,
> Wikileaks / The Sunshine Press editorial team.


For the record I think your agenda is unbelievably biased and your 'research' laughable


I am going to post this document again to see if boon and his cohorts would like to actually attack the message (with, dare I say it, some evidence maybe) instead of the messenger.

I would like to say in defence to the following posts:

This mail is not hoaxed
I am not a shill of any description
I certainly do not work for the CIA

The attached email is genuine and downloaded from the very servers boon insists it was removed from. Anyone else can easily download it to verify.

Soros anywhere?



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
To stay on topic: You claim Soros is responsible for the current state of Russia...well then...how about you provide some proof for a change? Posting an article that shows how bad the situation is ISN'T the same as providing evidence of Soros' involvement!!



“He [Soros] had already been widely proclaiming that it was his own machinations that brought down the Soviet Empire. When asked about his sphere of influence in the Soviets’ demise for a New Republic interview in 1994, Mr. Soros humbly replied that the author ought to report that ‘the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.’”


www.canadafreepress.com...

Ok, now I've posted Soros own comments stating
he is responsible for the downfall of Russia to promote
democracy and an open society. Russia doesn't look
open to me.
And you yourself claimed it was mafia driven. And I have
shown links to the Russian police state of repression.
You have no basis for an argument. Yet you show up
here day after day with ur no evidence posts, when in
fact it is you that has no evidence to support your
posts.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


He's NOT responsible for the current issues they have with the mob and being a police state. He helped take down the old COMMUNIST government, and if you're seriously against taking down that horrible regime, you're beyond redemption. He's NOT responsible for current political imprisonments or the growing influence of the mob...which is the REAL issue Russia's facing.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Correct me if I'm wrong but is this latest piece of 'evidence' is some nutty right wing blog claiming that soros said these things?

Hardly straight from the horses mouth is it?
edit on 3-1-2011 by lnr42 because: grammar



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


Correct me if I'm wrong but is this latest piece of 'evidence' is some nutty right wing blog claiming that soros said these things?

Hardly straight from the horses mouth is it?
edit on 3-1-2011 by lnr42 because: grammar


It doesn't matter either way. They're talking about him helping to overthrow the old communist government before the fall of the Berlin wall. How anyone could consider this a bad thing is beyond me...



new topics

top topics



 
203
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join