It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

lmao

smooth move guy

but u should have done ur research,
there are only 58 names
in the REAL wikileaks e-mail.
u have over 100. a lil overkill
on the fake-hoaxed e-mail.
But a nice try though.

ur credibility isn't worth a dime now.

u must be working with Sunshine as well

only 3 posts in this forum and u find the
infamous wikileaks e-mail. it's laughable
that u folks think I am that gullible.
And u didn't even post a link to the
material u posted. How sweet ????

the fake bread crumbs ur leaving
are ignored.

edit on 12/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

As I said, it was very easy to find. This throws doubt on your researching skills, not mine.

As far as my post count goes: I am one of the (seemingly rare) people on ATS who prefers to read and learn than to argue over suppositions and fallacies.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
As I said, it was very easy to find.

show me the link

show me the link

again etc ....

I would like to read the creation date
segment of the text file. thanks

edit on 12/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Seriously?

Then the 'All released archives' link.

All the naysayers that think wikileaks is only anti-american could also do with a glance or 3 at the provided content.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Seriously?

All the naysayers that think wikileaks is only anti-american could also do with a glance or 3 at the provided content.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK FOLKS !!!!

WARNING, CIA front Servers ahead

www.robtex.com...

man, u really think I am stupid huh ???

sending me off to a CIA server for IP logging

that would be more proof that wikileaks
is CIA !!!!! Thanks for the data.
Ur cover is blown.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Your paranoia is getting the better of you boon.

If you dont like that link you can always use one of the other WIKILEAKS MIRRORS lol

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I do now

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Your paranoia is getting the better of you boon.

it's not paranoia
when it can be proven

give ur boss my regards

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

You are only proving a complete unwillingness to examine the subject matter you claim to speak knowledgably on. That and an obvious agenda to discredit anything that goes against your 'opinion' with fallacies and lies...CIA front indeed lol.

As I said any of the numerous wikileaks mirrors will take you to the requested (by you) information. I just supplied the first google result

ETA: I find it a little odd and VERY revealing that you choose to attack the credibility of the only person to actually come forward and provide you with the document you personally asked for help with finding. I can only assume said document did not help you in your misguided cause.
edit on 29-12-2010 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by lnr42 because: cuz I carnt spel

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You are only proving a complete unwillingness to examine the subject matter you claim to speak knowledgably on. That and an obvious agenda to discredit anything that goes against your 'opinion' with fallacies and lies...CIA front indeed lol.

As I said any of the numerous wikileaks mirrors will take you to the requested (by you) information. I just supplied the first google result

ETA: I find it a little odd and VERY revealing that you choose to attack the credibility of the only person to actually come forward and provide you with the document you personally asked for help with finding. I can only assume said document did not help you in your misguided cause.
edit on 29-12-2010 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by lnr42 because: cuz I carnt spel

You have 3 negative STARS
And 3 negative FLAGS
lol
The only evidence provided on this whole thread is Boons evidence and a couple of other members also.
Those who have shown that they are against this thread have provided nothing.
If you want we could go through the whole thread and have a proper look?
We could see what you have contributed so far, then we should take into account what you said, that Boons research is laughable.

Is that all you do, ring the bell, all the way home?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Seriously?

www.robtex.com...

Ur cover is blown.

Wow, how paranoid are you. The site is called "cia-informatique" and the server is located in France. Just because the word "CIA" is in the web address doesn't mean it's a CIA website. Anyone can register a website with "cia" in the name, but only the government could get a .gov address. Not saying it's not a CIA website, but coming on here claiming it is based on the name is beyond laughable and shows that you don't really get how web hosting works

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Boon hasn't proven anything...all he's been doing is post Beck OPINION (!!) clips that rant about WL and Soros without ever providing concrete evidence to back up their claims. Quoting OPINION blogs/shows is NOT evidence for or against anything, it's juts plain stupid. I've already asked him and others to back up their attacks on Soros, but they just post videos of people like Beck who state their OPINION without backing it up by evidence. Still waiting for real evidence that uses facts as backup

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

We could see what you have contributed so far, then we should take into account what you said, that Boons research is laughable.

Is that all you do, ring the bell, all the way home?

All that I have contributed so far is the very information boon was requesting. It was his research that labelled a perfectly valid wikileaks mirror as a CIA honeypot.

Yes, that is laughable.

He claims the document I have posted is impossible to find, however it is posted on wikileaks home page

Yes, that is laughable.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Seriously?

www.robtex.com...

Ur cover is blown.

It actually makes me die a little inside to see you have stars for this post

Come on people, really?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
IP Information for 213.251.145.96
IP Location: France Iconeweb Multimedia
IP Address: 213.251.145.9

whois.domaintools.com...
edit on 29-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Boon hasn't proven anything...all he's been doing is post Beck OPINION (!!) clips that rant about WL and Soros without ever providing concrete evidence to back up their claims. Quoting OPINION blogs/shows is NOT evidence for or against anything, it's juts plain stupid. I've already asked him and others to back up their attacks on Soros, but they just post videos of people like Beck who state their OPINION without backing it up by evidence. Still waiting for real evidence that uses facts as backup

like tax reports? lolol

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

like tax reports? lolol

To prove Soros donates money to WL? So what? That's a good thing, more people should donate money and support their quest for government accountability and free speech. I've donated money as well.

What Boon does is claim Soros is eeeeeeeeevil without ever providing any concrete proof.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

def a video worth watching.
dont think cinic has posted
this one yet.

7 min video

Wow, I like the man even more now... If I had that kind of money, I would try to use it in the same way as he does.

You fear mongering right-wing-nuts are pathetic and against transparency and "openness" of societies (IMO of course - that's a purely subjective opinion and I admit it).

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVortex

Exactly!! The reason Beck & Co really hate him is because he's very powerful and standing for things they are against...apparently that's free speech in this case. It's funny to watch them whine though given that they're on the sidelines while that guy throws around money making this world a better place

Beck can emo rage all he wants, there's nothing he can do to stop good people like Soros

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by MrVortex

Exactly!! The reason Beck & Co really hate him is because he's very powerful and standing for things they are against...apparently that's free speech in this case. It's funny to watch them whine though given that they're on the sidelines while that guy throws around money making this world a better place

Beck can emo rage all he wants, there's nothing he can do to stop good people like Soros

Good people like this Soros???
Have you been asleep most of your life?

brianakira.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join